• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8871 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1740

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 14 2013 00:16 GMT
#34781
On February 14 2013 09:11 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 09:10 Cokefreak wrote:
On February 14 2013 09:08 Plexa wrote:
On February 13 2013 20:24 Cokefreak wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:24 Jaaaaasper wrote:
##Nominate the random pbu who was probably jd for ban awards season 2
Edit: at br below, its for the best, not the very best.

No it's actually a guy that was caught hacking way back.
On February 13 2013 09:05 KellogsMan wrote:
I'm getting truly tired of this. Approaching a year ago now, I played a couple of games of sc2 on battle.net with a maphack to see what it was like. Plexa, notorious over-zealous banner, then banned me for using a maphack on sc2 ladder once and now, many months later I'm still being banned for being a previously banned user.

Really, I think it's about time somebody said look, there's no official rule saying that TL mods will ban anyone who's used a maphack once, and it's been almost a year since this guy's even used one, it's about time this stopped. I'm never going to stop posting here... this is the site for sc2 and sc2 is MY GAME. I'm an active community member, I coach all the time, I've always created content and frankly this is continous banning for getting 8 ladder points with a maphack on a year ago is just depressing for me. I love this place.

I'm surprised that he's called me overzealous I definitely wouldn't describe my bans as that. Oh well. And TL does have a very well established zero tolerance policy towards hackers. Simply saying "I did it once, but then I stopped I swear!" isn't good enough. Knowing you have done it once is enough to question any game you've played because its so easy just to write it was "just that one time" and not mean it.

Also, he was a absolutely abhorrent poster with many previous mod infractions so its no real loss to the community if he is banned.

Don't try to deny the fact that you are obviously an overzealous nazi mod that bans people for whatever and whenever you want


Meh, let it happen, it's kind of refreshing to see any bizarre complaints directed at someone besides KwarK.

I'm pretty sure that the guy meant KwarK but accidentally typed Plexa KwarK edited the post to say Plexa.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
February 14 2013 02:07 GMT
#34782
SupLilSon was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-10-08 10:33:08 and had 3118 posts.

Reason: Well, that's not gonna fly, not even in the general forum. You can't just lie, get shown to be lying and then act like you made a point.

That guy got slapped down extremely hard by farvacola, and then tried to keep arguing. If only Kwark ran all of the Internet, arguing would work out like in real life...
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
February 14 2013 02:36 GMT
#34783
On February 14 2013 11:07 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
SupLilSon was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-10-08 10:33:08 and had 3118 posts.

Reason: Well, that's not gonna fly, not even in the general forum. You can't just lie, get shown to be lying and then act like you made a point.

That guy got slapped down extremely hard by farvacola, and then tried to keep arguing. If only Kwark ran all of the Internet, arguing would work out like in real life...


amen. good job kwark. some people just like being trolls i guess
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-14 07:12:16
February 14 2013 07:02 GMT
#34784
edit: nevermind!
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
February 14 2013 16:26 GMT
#34785
Man. Sometimes the mods are FAST. I reported a post, and it's warned by the next time I F5.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 14 2013 16:29 GMT
#34786
There is a minimum APM to be considered for a Banling position.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 14 2013 17:18 GMT
#34787
On February 15 2013 01:29 ThomasjServo wrote:
There is a minimum APM to be considered for a Banling position.


Yes, I was really nervous when I had to take the test.
I rocked it though, passed with flying colours <3
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
February 14 2013 17:33 GMT
#34788
On February 15 2013 02:18 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 01:29 ThomasjServo wrote:
There is a minimum APM to be considered for a Banling position.


Yes, I was really nervous when I had to take the test.
I rocked it though, passed with flying colours <3

Good thing there weren't other tests... pertaining to numerical values for example...
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
February 14 2013 18:15 GMT
#34789
KellogsMan was just banned by Myles.

That account was created on 2013-02-13 09:01:38 and had 1 posts.

Reason: This is starting to sum up your accounts here
[image loading]

My god I'm fucking dying over here.
Sup.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 14 2013 18:40 GMT
#34790
On February 15 2013 02:18 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 01:29 ThomasjServo wrote:
There is a minimum APM to be considered for a Banling position.


Yes, I was really nervous when I had to take the test.
I rocked it though, passed with flying colours <3


I want to ask what you got to pass that APM test, but I'm afraid that the answer you'll give will be a "J."
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
February 14 2013 19:27 GMT
#34791
anyone know where vodtoast was banned?
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 14 2013 19:28 GMT
#34792
On February 15 2013 04:27 kerpal wrote:
anyone know where vodtoast was banned?


Let me help you.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398586#4
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
February 14 2013 19:38 GMT
#34793
Sooo... Any reason why his alt wasn't banned? The one who posted the op?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
February 14 2013 19:41 GMT
#34794
Would someone help me out and explain the point of that post? I know I'm missing something.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-14 22:20:46
February 14 2013 22:16 GMT
#34795
On February 15 2013 04:28 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 04:27 kerpal wrote:
anyone know where vodtoast was banned?


Let me help you.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398586#4

thanks. I was looking for the alt account that I assumed was banned along with, so I was looking into older bans..

On February 15 2013 04:41 mordek wrote:
Would someone help me out and explain the point of that post? I know I'm missing something.

apparently we're upset by the fact that sponsorship money is going into a sc2bw tournament that rightfully belongs in bw and our reaction to this is to demand that the sc2bw thread is moved out of the bw section.

Yeah, it makes about that much sense.

EDIT:
is saphri supposedly his gf's account??
this thread is saphri's only other post.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
February 15 2013 04:41 GMT
#34796
Wow StrawDog...thanks for that.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 15 2013 05:08 GMT
#34797
I'm glad to know someone is having an even lonelier valentine's day than me
shikata ga nai
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-15 05:09:15
February 15 2013 05:08 GMT
#34798
It must be the Mayan ABL New Year. The nukes are flyin.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
February 15 2013 05:10 GMT
#34799
I wonder how old this pathetic guy really is? He acts like a 13 year old...
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
NicolBolas
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1388 Posts
February 15 2013 05:20 GMT
#34800
On February 15 2013 04:28 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 04:27 kerpal wrote:
anyone know where vodtoast was banned?


Let me help you.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398586#4


... WTF? The OP had to be some kind of troll, right?
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come up and talk to you, it's great. But if you try to talk to them, it doesn't always go so well. - Shigeru Miyamoto
Prev 1 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 114
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Other Games
summit1g7302
Day[9].tv587
shahzam494
C9.Mang0321
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur702
• Day9tv587
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1m
Patches Events
16h 1m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.