• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10529 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1736

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 03:30:03
February 12 2013 03:27 GMT
#34701
On February 12 2013 12:25 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 12:25 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On February 12 2013 12:10 KadaverBB wrote:
MY EYES!
He even PM'ed me after the first one, asking what was wrong with it.
I told him "everything" and he just writes another one 6 hours later.
Some people -.-

Are you not allowed to write fan fiction about community figures/member or pros?

If you haven't read these, do that and see if you feel the same way!

I'm not even reading them. I have my limits... I read the first part of Scarlett/Suppy and immediately realized what I was on the edge of reading; I promptly scrolled up and closed the spoiler tag.
Edit: I have my limits on incorrect grammar too.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 03:36:25
February 12 2013 03:28 GMT
#34702
I don't know why, but I read that....Obviously he was going to get banned.
#TheOneTrueDong
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
February 12 2013 03:30 GMT
#34703
I read it, and I thought it was a-okay. It was more amusing that graphic. I mean, it was a collection of sc2-related sexual euphemisms and slang. Sex, sc2, and pros. What could be more TL than that?

Vote MDJ 2014.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 12 2013 03:30 GMT
#34704
On February 12 2013 12:27 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 12:25 Bibbit wrote:
On February 12 2013 12:25 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On February 12 2013 12:10 KadaverBB wrote:
MY EYES!
He even PM'ed me after the first one, asking what was wrong with it.
I told him "everything" and he just writes another one 6 hours later.
Some people -.-

Are you not allowed to write fan fiction about community figures/member or pros?

If you haven't read these, do that and see if you feel the same way!

I'm not even reading them. I have my limits... I read the first part of Scarlett/Suppy and immediately realized what I was on the edge of reading; I promptly scrolled up and closed the spoiler tag.
Edit: I have my limits on incorrect grammar too.

Yea I read one of the last paragraphs of each, even that's regrettable. >_>
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 12 2013 04:28 GMT
#34705
On February 12 2013 12:30 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
I read it, and I thought it was a-okay. It was more amusing that graphic. I mean, it was a collection of sc2-related sexual euphemisms and slang. Sex, sc2, and pros. What could be more TL than that?

Vote MDJ 2014.


Sounds a darn awful lot like Rule 34 if you ask me. Had no clue someone could make Rule 34 apply to TL, but xAria did it.

Impressive in its own way, but horribly disgusting nonetheless. >_<
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
February 12 2013 04:37 GMT
#34706
On February 12 2013 13:28 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 12:30 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
I read it, and I thought it was a-okay. It was more amusing that graphic. I mean, it was a collection of sc2-related sexual euphemisms and slang. Sex, sc2, and pros. What could be more TL than that?

Vote MDJ 2014.


Sounds a darn awful lot like Rule 34 if you ask me. Had no clue someone could make Rule 34 apply to TL, but xAria did it.

Impressive in its own way, but horribly disgusting nonetheless. >_<

He could have done it a little more tastefully, but it was fine imo, especially compared to FakeSteve's thread where he drew dicks on everything. That thread was fucking hilarious though.
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 05:04:22
February 12 2013 04:50 GMT
#34707
On February 12 2013 12:30 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
I read it, and I thought it was a-okay. It was more amusing that graphic. I mean, it was a collection of sc2-related sexual euphemisms and slang. Sex, sc2, and pros. What could be more TL than that?

Vote MDJ 2014.

Honestly I thought it was meant to be funny more than anything else, but what did you guys expect when you read it?

Edit at below:I never said tasteful, I said funny. When have those been synonymous on the Internet?
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
February 12 2013 05:00 GMT
#34708
On February 12 2013 13:50 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 12:30 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
I read it, and I thought it was a-okay. It was more amusing that graphic. I mean, it was a collection of sc2-related sexual euphemisms and slang. Sex, sc2, and pros. What could be more TL than that?

Vote MDJ 2014.

Honestly I thought it was meant to be funny more than anything else, but what did you guys expect when you read it?

I gotta disagree, it was not tasteful whatsoever. Funny and Creepy to the point where I want to punch myself in various parts of my body for reading something are different .
User was warned for too many mimes.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
February 12 2013 05:17 GMT
#34709
On February 12 2013 12:10 KadaverBB wrote:
MY EYES!
He even PM'ed me after the first one, asking what was wrong with it.
I told him "everything" and he just writes another one 6 hours later.
Some people -.-

LOL hahaha
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
February 12 2013 06:37 GMT
#34710
On February 12 2013 12:30 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 12:27 The_Templar wrote:
On February 12 2013 12:25 Bibbit wrote:
On February 12 2013 12:25 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On February 12 2013 12:10 KadaverBB wrote:
MY EYES!
He even PM'ed me after the first one, asking what was wrong with it.
I told him "everything" and he just writes another one 6 hours later.
Some people -.-

Are you not allowed to write fan fiction about community figures/member or pros?

If you haven't read these, do that and see if you feel the same way!

I'm not even reading them. I have my limits... I read the first part of Scarlett/Suppy and immediately realized what I was on the edge of reading; I promptly scrolled up and closed the spoiler tag.
Edit: I have my limits on incorrect grammar too.

Yea I read one of the last paragraphs of each, even that's regrettable. >_>


The curiosity got the better of me. It has been a long while since I last have regretted doing anything on the internet this much.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
February 12 2013 11:24 GMT
#34711
suppy x scarlett was a lot more lewd than what i had expected.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 15:51:13
February 12 2013 13:49 GMT
#34712
I guess my real question is why Incontrol and CombatEX? I would have understood two years ago, but I am attempting to rationalize fan fiction so I think my energy is best spent elsewhere.

this video SUCKED dick. every tournament featured and won was a ZERG. only the first introduction of MKP, who is terran, was the exception.



MicroTastiC was just temp banned for 30 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-01-24 10:45:55 and had 330 posts.

Reason: Continuous trash posting. Post better or don't bother coming back.


Sigh.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
February 12 2013 17:07 GMT
#34713
\o/
The Kwark hater might disagree, but in those moments I'm happy that he is a moderator on this website.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 12 2013 17:23 GMT
#34714
I am surprised he would even bother with this internet fad, we all know it has a liberal bias. Fox News proved it. On a semi related note, I would have no issue imagining Gnarly sending politicians letters in all caps under the misguided assumption it would somehow add weight to his, "argument."
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 12 2013 18:04 GMT
#34715
On February 13 2013 02:07 corumjhaelen wrote:
\o/
The Kwark hater might disagree, but in those moments I'm happy that he is a moderator on this website.


It was starting to get out of hand tbh. As disgusting as feminism has become lately, that guy did nothing at all to help the issue, since he basically brought up some real problems and then took a shit on them by not knowing how to form proper arguments and counter-arguments. It's sad really, that topic could've been so much more and maybe people wouldn't have been so quick to dismiss him if he actually knew how to present his position without sounding like an idiot. Oh well...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 12 2013 18:10 GMT
#34716
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398270
Well he wanted to make a point here I guess.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
February 12 2013 18:17 GMT
#34717
On February 13 2013 03:04 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 02:07 corumjhaelen wrote:
\o/
The Kwark hater might disagree, but in those moments I'm happy that he is a moderator on this website.


It was starting to get out of hand tbh. As disgusting as feminism has become lately, that guy did nothing at all to help the issue, since he basically brought up some real problems and then took a shit on them by not knowing how to form proper arguments and counter-arguments. It's sad really, that topic could've been so much more and maybe people wouldn't have been so quick to dismiss him if he actually knew how to present his position without sounding like an idiot. Oh well...

Pretty much. It does nobody any favours if all you do is shout "baby killers" at everyone until they give up on rational debate with you.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 18:20:24
February 12 2013 18:18 GMT
#34718
On February 13 2013 02:07 corumjhaelen wrote:
\o/
The Kwark hater might disagree, but in those moments I'm happy that he is a moderator on this website.

Sometimes I think KwarK should be promoted to Bastion of Common Sense in the General Forum, because he is what the General Forum needs when all common sense is no longer welcome in a thread. There are plenty of other posters with common sense, I am not saying KwarK is the only one, but he is a ban-ling and does seem to be the one who cleans up such threads when it is obviously going nowhere.

Edit: And my favourite genetically modified ban-ling was the one to ban Gnarly.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 12 2013 18:20 GMT
#34719
oh god.....
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 18:29:39
February 12 2013 18:28 GMT
#34720
On February 13 2013 03:17 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 03:04 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 13 2013 02:07 corumjhaelen wrote:
\o/
The Kwark hater might disagree, but in those moments I'm happy that he is a moderator on this website.


It was starting to get out of hand tbh. As disgusting as feminism has become lately, that guy did nothing at all to help the issue, since he basically brought up some real problems and then took a shit on them by not knowing how to form proper arguments and counter-arguments. It's sad really, that topic could've been so much more and maybe people wouldn't have been so quick to dismiss him if he actually knew how to present his position without sounding like an idiot. Oh well...

Pretty much. It does nobody any favours if all you do is shout "baby killers" at everyone until they give up on rational debate with you.


i think most topics can be discussed / most opinions can be voiced without fearing the violence inherent in the system (ban) as long as you're wording yourself with care.

like MoP calling feminism disgusting, i'm thinking he doesn't mean feminism as a whole, but probably some specific aspect of it. they way he words it though is open for interpretation and could destabilize the discussion and cause major shit storms if it was posted in some discussion topic.

edit: my pokemon evolved into something.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
Prev 1 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10998
StarCastTV_EN323
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Lowko94
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12299
Bisu 3493
Jaedong 3006
EffOrt 1098
ZerO 383
Horang2 372
Larva 261
Pusan 247
Zeus 228
actioN 171
[ Show more ]
Hyun 133
Mind 132
Barracks 88
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Yoon 45
Sharp 44
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 39
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 28
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1598
byalli373
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
ceh9669
crisheroes209
Pyrionflax176
Sick174
dupreeh110
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 185
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 54
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 49
• killerbeecast7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1088
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 18m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.