• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:04
CEST 07:04
KST 14:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6019 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1735

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
February 12 2013 01:20 GMT
#34681
On February 12 2013 10:16 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 10:12 dAPhREAk wrote:
On February 12 2013 10:11 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On February 12 2013 09:59 Mischke wrote:
I'm a fucking donkey

User was banned for this post.

An excellent post to break the tension of the Pope thread. I salute you, fallen comrade!

well, he certainly made an ass of himself.

GONG

That joke was better than the actual post itself, well played, gong indeed.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
February 12 2013 01:21 GMT
#34682
On February 12 2013 10:12 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 10:11 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On February 12 2013 09:59 Mischke wrote:
I'm a fucking donkey

User was banned for this post.

An excellent post to break the tension of the Pope thread. I salute you, fallen comrade!

well, he certainly made an ass of himself.

Very well played sir. Not sure what that was about, but it certainly break the tension.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
February 12 2013 01:25 GMT
#34683
On February 12 2013 10:12 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 10:11 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On February 12 2013 09:59 Mischke wrote:
I'm a fucking donkey

User was banned for this post.

An excellent post to break the tension of the Pope thread. I salute you, fallen comrade!

well, he certainly made an ass of himself.

Kill me now :|
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
February 12 2013 01:27 GMT
#34684
That was my bad, I edited his post for the purpose of comedy without thinking of how it would confuse ABL. I can't actually see his original post now because a double edit (which I've now done by clarifying it in the topic) is proof against my moderator seeing previous post before edit vision but it was something like "kwark is a fucking moron". It struck me as funny that someone would write that about a moderator in a topic he was clearly actively reading.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 01:32:40
February 12 2013 01:32 GMT
#34685
On February 12 2013 10:27 KwarK wrote:
That was my bad, I edited his post for the purpose of comedy without thinking of how it would confuse ABL. I can't actually see his original post now because a double edit (which I've now done by clarifying it in the topic) is proof against my moderator seeing previous post before edit vision but it was something like "kwark is a fucking moron". It struck me as funny that someone would write that about a moderator in a topic he was clearly actively reading.

I'm a massive donkey
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
February 12 2013 01:32 GMT
#34686
On February 12 2013 10:32 Mandini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 10:27 KwarK wrote:
That was my bad, I edited his post for the purpose of comedy without thinking of how it would confuse ABL. I can't actually see his original post now because a double edit (which I've now done by clarifying it in the topic) is proof against my moderator seeing previous post before edit vision but it was something like "kwark is a fucking moron". It struck me as funny that someone would write that about a moderator in a topic he was clearly actively reading.

I'm a massive donkey

You cannot win this Mandini, I have the higher ground.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
February 12 2013 01:35 GMT
#34687
On February 12 2013 10:27 KwarK wrote:
That was my bad, I edited his post for the purpose of comedy without thinking of how it would confuse ABL. I can't actually see his original post now because a double edit (which I've now done by clarifying it in the topic) is proof against my moderator seeing previous post before edit vision but it was something like "kwark is a fucking moron". It struck me as funny that someone would write that about a moderator in a topic he was clearly actively reading.

Wait, a PBU that doesn't like Kwark... Who could it be? It's a real mystery! No really, I'm being cereal here, Golden Grahams level of cereal, even!
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
February 12 2013 01:51 GMT
#34688
On February 12 2013 10:32 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 10:32 Mandini wrote:
On February 12 2013 10:27 KwarK wrote:
That was my bad, I edited his post for the purpose of comedy without thinking of how it would confuse ABL. I can't actually see his original post now because a double edit (which I've now done by clarifying it in the topic) is proof against my moderator seeing previous post before edit vision but it was something like "kwark is a fucking moron". It struck me as funny that someone would write that about a moderator in a topic he was clearly actively reading.

I'm a massive donkey

You cannot win this Mandini, I have the higher ground.

I should make a website feedback thread :p, its been a while since there has been a kwark thread.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
February 12 2013 01:52 GMT
#34689
Make one about another moderator who did something different and see how long it takes to become about me.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 01:54:19
February 12 2013 01:53 GMT
#34690
On February 12 2013 10:16 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 10:12 dAPhREAk wrote:
On February 12 2013 10:11 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On February 12 2013 09:59 Mischke wrote:
I'm a fucking donkey

User was banned for this post.

An excellent post to break the tension of the Pope thread. I salute you, fallen comrade!

well, he certainly made an ass of himself.

GONG

But HE EXPLAINED THE JOKE!!
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
StrawDog5
Profile Joined February 2013
29 Posts
February 12 2013 02:27 GMT
#34691
On February 12 2013 10:35 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 10:27 KwarK wrote:
That was my bad, I edited his post for the purpose of comedy without thinking of how it would confuse ABL. I can't actually see his original post now because a double edit (which I've now done by clarifying it in the topic) is proof against my moderator seeing previous post before edit vision but it was something like "kwark is a fucking moron". It struck me as funny that someone would write that about a moderator in a topic he was clearly actively reading.

Wait, a PBU that doesn't like Kwark... Who could it be? It's a real mystery! No really, I'm being cereal here, Golden Grahams level of cereal, even!

You act like there aren't dozens of them lol...
Kwark for Bastion of Common Sense in the General Forum, credit to milliflue
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
February 12 2013 02:34 GMT
#34692
On February 12 2013 11:27 StrawDog5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 10:35 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On February 12 2013 10:27 KwarK wrote:
That was my bad, I edited his post for the purpose of comedy without thinking of how it would confuse ABL. I can't actually see his original post now because a double edit (which I've now done by clarifying it in the topic) is proof against my moderator seeing previous post before edit vision but it was something like "kwark is a fucking moron". It struck me as funny that someone would write that about a moderator in a topic he was clearly actively reading.

Wait, a PBU that doesn't like Kwark... Who could it be? It's a real mystery! No really, I'm being cereal here, Golden Grahams level of cereal, even!

You act like there aren't dozens of them lol...

Oh way more than dozens... maybe even 2000
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
February 12 2013 02:59 GMT
#34693
Just want to say thank you Kwark for that comedic relief, I hope more mods have fun with their red letter ban text
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 12 2013 03:08 GMT
#34694
xAriA was just temp banned for 1 week by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-08-07 10:27:06 and had 46 posts.

Reason: Stop writing weird nsfw fan fictions, what the hell.


My first guess is, KMD? Or were they blogs?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 12 2013 03:09 GMT
#34695
On February 12 2013 12:08 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
xAriA was just temp banned for 1 week by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-08-07 10:27:06 and had 46 posts.

Reason: Stop writing weird nsfw fan fictions, what the hell.


My first guess is, KMD? Or were they blogs?

They were really creepy fanfics. first Scarlett and Suppy and then Combatex and Incontrol
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 12 2013 03:10 GMT
#34696
MY EYES!
He even PM'ed me after the first one, asking what was wrong with it.
I told him "everything" and he just writes another one 6 hours later.
Some people -.-
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 03:25:24
February 12 2013 03:22 GMT
#34697
Bam, nailed that report. Was hoping Kadaver was online!

edit: Forgot to mention this. He wrote that shortly before posting his first thing about Scarlett.
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
February 12 2013 03:25 GMT
#34698
On February 12 2013 12:10 KadaverBB wrote:
MY EYES!
He even PM'ed me after the first one, asking what was wrong with it.
I told him "everything" and he just writes another one 6 hours later.
Some people -.-

Are you not allowed to write fan fiction about community figures/member or pros?
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 12 2013 03:25 GMT
#34699
On February 12 2013 12:25 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 12:10 KadaverBB wrote:
MY EYES!
He even PM'ed me after the first one, asking what was wrong with it.
I told him "everything" and he just writes another one 6 hours later.
Some people -.-

Are you not allowed to write fan fiction about community figures/member or pros?

If you haven't read these, do that and see if you feel the same way!
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 12 2013 03:27 GMT
#34700
Fan fiction is fine, but I am pretty sure we don't need weird creepy sex tales
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Prev 1 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2553
GuemChi 740
Leta 174
Snow 96
Terrorterran 68
NaDa 43
Bale 36
Noble 14
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox408
Mew2King56
Other Games
summit1g7017
WinterStarcraft379
C9.Mang0319
Sick126
ViBE89
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1201
• Stunt417
Other Games
• Shiphtur480
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 56m
Patches Events
10h 56m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.