• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:51
CEST 07:51
KST 14:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5597 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1733

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-11 15:54:13
February 11 2013 15:54 GMT
#34641
On February 12 2013 00:52 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:52 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 12 2013 00:31 ThomasjServo wrote:
I was a bit surprised at how quickly that thread devolved to really shallow bickering. I shouldn't be in the least, as we all know: religion+internet=Atheist piranha attack. I hope we get some creative ban reasons out of it though.

On February 12 2013 00:24 ShadeR wrote:
What does a retired pope do? Does he go back to shifting and hiding child raping priests from parish to parish?


ShadeR was just temp banned for 2 days by Myles.

That account was created on 2009-12-17 23:45:06 and had 6548 posts.

Reason: Classy.

First one coming in.


Oh man I lol'd at that. Poor Myles must be getting quite frustrated that people don't read his mod note.

Yeah so many warnings already. Only a matter of time until the bans start flying


Personally I would've banned McBengt too, he's made a few shitposts in there and has no idea how to argue.

Also lol that guy saying "good move he sucked". XD
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 11 2013 15:54 GMT
#34642
On February 12 2013 00:42 nunez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:31 ThomasjServo wrote:
I was a bit surprised at how quickly that thread devolved to really shallow bickering. I shouldn't be in the least, as we all know: religion+internet=Atheist piranha attack. I hope we get some creative ban reasons out of it though.

On February 12 2013 00:24 ShadeR wrote:
What does a retired pope do? Does he go back to shifting and hiding child raping priests from parish to parish?


ShadeR was just temp banned for 2 days by Myles.

That account was created on 2009-12-17 23:45:06 and had 6548 posts.

Reason: Classy.

First one coming in.


also the catholic church loves martyrs.


In a manner of speak the ABL is a sort of canonization for truly worthy banned users. XD
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 11 2013 15:56 GMT
#34643
Geez that thread really got me. Sometimes I get really angry at things I read, especially when religion is involved.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
February 11 2013 16:08 GMT
#34644
On February 12 2013 00:56 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Geez that thread really got me. Sometimes I get really angry at things I read, especially when religion is involved.


Got worried for you there for a second.. - I feel the same way, but only with bicycle racing and doping, really weird, I know
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 11 2013 16:10 GMT
#34645
On February 12 2013 01:08 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:56 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Geez that thread really got me. Sometimes I get really angry at things I read, especially when religion is involved.


Got worried for you there for a second.. - I feel the same way, but only with bicycle racing and doping, really weird, I know


I got a few warnings by now for little silly things. Gotta be more careful.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 11 2013 16:12 GMT
#34646
On February 12 2013 00:56 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Geez that thread really got me. Sometimes I get really angry at things I read, especially when religion is involved.


See, I wonder why we don't take a page out of other forums' books, and separate General forum into "random stuff" and "intellectual discussions", the latter being a subforum with stricter rules and regulations as regards the content of posts, manner in which positions are presented and arguing in general.

Sure, I guess the threads would get somewhat less exposure and might be a bit intimidating for newer members to engage in discussion in, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, if it can rid us of quality posts along the lines of...

+ Show Spoiler [Warning: exaggerations within] +

"lol religion sux ur all dumb"
"omg ur gonna burn in hell for that!!"
"homosexuals are an abomination"
"dude fuck the system 420 blaze it erryday"
"omg marijuana kills literally like 900 thousand million bajillion people EVERY DAY"
"lol the pope sucks :O"


Y'know, would be nice to have a sub-forum where people who make outlandish claims and either refuse to or are unable to produce any relevant evidence do not belong, same for people who conveniently ignore refutations of their case while continuing to ramble about meaningless or false things. Plus I assume it would give interesting threads more longevity, since there would be less posts like the ones spoilered above cluttering them up.

Just a thought...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 11 2013 16:12 GMT
#34647
On February 12 2013 01:08 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:56 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Geez that thread really got me. Sometimes I get really angry at things I read, especially when religion is involved.


Got worried for you there for a second.. - I feel the same way, but only with bicycle racing and doping, really weird, I know


Bicycle racing and doping? Are you racing yourself?

Also: Rolf er ren =)
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 11 2013 16:16 GMT
#34648
On February 12 2013 01:12 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:56 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Geez that thread really got me. Sometimes I get really angry at things I read, especially when religion is involved.


See, I wonder why we don't take a page out of other forums' books, and separate General forum into "random stuff" and "intellectual discussions", the latter being a subforum with stricter rules and regulations as regards the content of posts, manner in which positions are presented and arguing in general.

Sure, I guess the threads would get somewhat less exposure and might be a bit intimidating for newer members to engage in discussion in, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, if it can rid us of quality posts along the lines of...

+ Show Spoiler [Warning: exaggerations within] +

"lol religion sux ur all dumb"
"omg ur gonna burn in hell for that!!"
"homosexuals are an abomination"
"dude fuck the system 420 blaze it erryday"
"omg marijuana kills literally like 900 thousand million bajillion people EVERY DAY"
"lol the pope sucks :O"


Y'know, would be nice to have a sub-forum where people who make outlandish claims and either refuse to or are unable to produce any relevant evidence do not belong, same for people who conveniently ignore refutations of their case while continuing to ramble about meaningless or false things. Plus I assume it would give interesting threads more longevity, since there would be less posts like the ones spoilered above cluttering them up.

Just a thought...


There was this one thread on a discussion forum I used to hang out on. I think it was called "Proof of God" or something. It started out with the simple question "Is the fact that you cannot disprove God proof that belief is legitimate?" or something. Long story short, it turned into the biggest shitfest you'll ever see with extremely intelligent people on either side going completely nuts, insulting each other, somebody declaring themselves the new Messiah (and actually trying to prove it). It lasted for three months or smth and then everybody who participated in it got banned, lol.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-11 16:20:57
February 11 2013 16:16 GMT
#34649
On February 12 2013 01:12 Dirkzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 01:08 ELA wrote:
On February 12 2013 00:56 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Geez that thread really got me. Sometimes I get really angry at things I read, especially when religion is involved.


Got worried for you there for a second.. - I feel the same way, but only with bicycle racing and doping, really weird, I know


Bicycle racing and doping? Are you racing yourself?

Also: Rolf er ren =)


Hahaha, fo' sure he is

It's not really the doping discussion itself because I think that's a super important discussion, but when the Major Tours are on and you are discussing the races themselves and the douches just start going "LOL, why are you even watching this? EPO EPO EPO" I snap.. Cost me a few warnings in the past T.T

EDIT: No, I don't race myself - Stick to swimming, however this sport has quite a few doping problems itself. Luckily, it doesn't dominate every aspect of discussion, though
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-11 18:55:50
February 11 2013 16:17 GMT
#34650
You were on quite a tear from what I read DarkLordOlli, I was a bit nervous for you. It is a frustrating topic, extremely difficult to discuss in any unemotional context. As far as the papacy goes, my interest only extends as far as the selection process as I think it is an interesting tradition. I didn't have the time or wherewithal to sink my teeth in to a debate, especially when it was that heavy already.

Poor edit but basically sums up the pope thread
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 11 2013 16:17 GMT
#34651
On February 12 2013 01:12 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:56 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Geez that thread really got me. Sometimes I get really angry at things I read, especially when religion is involved.


See, I wonder why we don't take a page out of other forums' books, and separate General forum into "random stuff" and "intellectual discussions", the latter being a subforum with stricter rules and regulations as regards the content of posts, manner in which positions are presented and arguing in general.

Sure, I guess the threads would get somewhat less exposure and might be a bit intimidating for newer members to engage in discussion in, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, if it can rid us of quality posts along the lines of...

+ Show Spoiler [Warning: exaggerations within] +

"lol religion sux ur all dumb"
"omg ur gonna burn in hell for that!!"
"homosexuals are an abomination"
"dude fuck the system 420 blaze it erryday"
"omg marijuana kills literally like 900 thousand million bajillion people EVERY DAY"
"lol the pope sucks :O"


Y'know, would be nice to have a sub-forum where people who make outlandish claims and either refuse to or are unable to produce any relevant evidence do not belong, same for people who conveniently ignore refutations of their case while continuing to ramble about meaningless or false things. Plus I assume it would give interesting threads more longevity, since there would be less posts like the ones spoilered above cluttering them up.

Just a thought...


You should really start putting your ideas some place else, you are good at starting up discussions in the ABL
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 11 2013 16:22 GMT
#34652
On February 12 2013 01:17 ThomasjServo wrote:
You were on quite a tear from what I read DarkLordOlli, I was a bit nervous for you. It is a frustrating topic, extremely difficult to discuss in any unemotional context. As far as the papacy goes, my interest only extends as far as the selection process as I think it is an interesting tradition. I didn't have the time or wherewithal to sink my teeth in to a debate, especially when it was that heavy already.

Poor edit but basically sums it up.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Yeah I was definitely running towards a ban there. I personally will never ever ever ever ever be able to understand how any belief, be it religious or not, can put anything before people's lives. And I was more and more getting the vibe that that's what they were defending.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
February 11 2013 17:41 GMT
#34653
Acertos was just temp banned for 1 week by micronesia.

That account was created on 2012-02-22 08:45:20 and had 217 posts.

Reason: You've been warned multiple times for unnecessary bashing... and now you do it here, despite the moderator note at the top of the thread telling you not to. You aren't following the rules.

Yeah that was a bad post, glad to see he got banned.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 11 2013 17:47 GMT
#34654
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398035&currentpage=16#302

Hit on pretty much everything the mod note stated not to, fantastic.
StrawDog5
Profile Joined February 2013
29 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-11 18:48:24
February 11 2013 18:42 GMT
#34655
Militantly anti-religious people just want to make sure they aren't following any religious doctrine, including "judge not, love your neighbor, turn the other cheek." They have to be as hateful and judgmental as possible to stay consistent.

On February 12 2013 03:43 corumjhaelen wrote:
Nice name StrawDog, Peckinpah fan ? :p

Hell no.
On February 12 2013 03:45 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Joined TL.net Friday, 8th of February 2013

Posts in ABL and is condescending. Seems legit lol. Who was your main that got banned bro?

I've only been condescending to you actually
Kwark for Bastion of Common Sense in the General Forum, credit to milliflue
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
February 11 2013 18:43 GMT
#34656
Nice name StrawDog, Peckinpah fan ? :p
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 11 2013 18:45 GMT
#34657
Joined TL.net Friday, 8th of February 2013

Posts in ABL and is condescending. Seems legit lol. Who was your main that got banned bro?
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 11 2013 18:50 GMT
#34658
All I can say is that this forum dodged a bullet having that thread open up while I was asleep
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 11 2013 18:53 GMT
#34659
Or at least several users dodged a bullet Farva, I for one would have been most entertained.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 11 2013 18:53 GMT
#34660
On February 12 2013 03:50 farvacola wrote:
All I can say is that this forum dodged a bullet having that thread open up while I was asleep


i hesitated to be super serious and proving that he wasn't a bad pope but that'd be such a ban trap :D
Zest fanboy.
Prev 1 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2234
GuemChi 637
Snow 170
Leta 130
Bale 30
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft357
C9.Mang0275
Sick153
ViBE81
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt435
Other Games
• Shiphtur494
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 9m
Patches Events
10h 9m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.