• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1034

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 21:31:30
May 03 2012 21:23 GMT
#20661
Ohhhh the reduced ninazerg ban will infuriate Game.
Could we see the reasoning behind this?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 03 2012 21:25 GMT
#20662
On May 04 2012 06:20 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 06:14 marttorn wrote:
On May 04 2012 05:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
anime discussions are pretty intense.

mcimba42 was just temp banned for 1 week by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-10-06 00:57:27 and had 45 posts.

Reason: Quoting, for reference
ok sorry

you are trash as a human being you are literally the dumbest piece on shit on the face of earth and i have no idea how your parents could stand raising a shit stain like you without giving you up for adoption (not that anyone would be retarded enough to adopt garbage like you LOL)

this is opinion i didnt say anything ojective people are allowed to like trash like you i cant tell people not to like shitty wastes of life lol


Make another post like that, and you are out of here.

On May 04 2012 05:35 mcimba42 wrote:
On May 04 2012 05:00 Sentenal wrote:
On May 04 2012 04:53 mcimba42 wrote:
On May 04 2012 04:37 Sentenal wrote:
And what are those reasons? Shinji never becomes an alpha male, Asuka is a jealous bitch, and Rei is a boring albino? You're right, I'm sorry, they're terrible characters, I can see it clearly now.

You and your strawman arguments. Its getting amusing now lol

Reasons outlined here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=94273&currentpage=2052#41037

Still waiting for a rebuttal! Hopefully without strawmen!

That's exactly what I found in the post you linked?

You said Shinji is "by far the worst main character ever featured in an anime" because:

All this little bastard does is whine, cry, complain, and masturbate to a chick he put into a hospital. I'M NOT FUCKING MAKING IT UP HE REALLY DID THAT HOLY SHIT THAT SCENE WASN'T AWKWARD AT ALL, WAS IT? Now let me be clear, I really have a problem with characters who start out like that. Some of my favorite anime of all time have MCs who start out like that. But the question is whether or not they develop, and grow into a character past that. Does Shinji follow in the footsteps of Amuro Ray, mature as a character, and become a better person by the end of the series?


This can be pretty much summed up by saying that you dislike Shinji because he's an awkward, introverted and cowardly kid and he never matures into a better person.

We have Asuka, the "hot" female lead, who Shinji has a crush on. Shes a total, insufferable bitch. No, not a tsundere. Even fucking Louise from ZnT is more tsundere than Asuka. Asuka is just a bitch. And she is for the entire series. She is also a jelly bitch.


You dislike Asuka as a character because she's a jealous bitch. There is literally nothing else in here, that's exactly what I said.

Rei is an inhuman albino. She isn't cute in the least. Shes boring as fuck. What people see in her, I will never understand.


Rei is a boring albino and she isn't cute. Again, I'm not seeing any other reasons over here.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Here's a straw man for you bro, you seem to really like those a lot.


On May 04 2012 04:37 Sentenal wrote:
Yes, this is how people express their personal opinions, especially when discussing Chinese cartoons.

Yes, it is. If I call something bad or good, saying both is stating an opinion. I could call something a masterpiece, and the best anime ever made, and it would still be an opinion (and I wonder if you would get so butt-hurt over me doing that?).

Also, how is me calling something shit and garbage the same as telling people that they aren't allowed to enjoy it? There seems to be a logical step you are skipping. People are free to enjoy garbage. I haven't told anyone they aren't allowed to enjoy shitty anime. I can't understand how they can like that shit, but that doesn't meant they aren't allowed to.
Again, I don't think this is how opinions and personal taste work, but I might be wrong.

Okay, and now explain to me how "saying that you dislike Shinji because he's an awkward, introverted and cowardly kid and he never matures into a better person." is the same the same thing as "Shinji never becomes an alpha male", or any of the other like statements you have characterized my posts with?
Is there a difference? You say Shinji is a bad character because he never stops being introverted and cowardly, i.e., he never becomes an "alpha male". I still don't see how this makes him a bad character. It's wrong to say that he has no character development, as he does change considerably during the series, even if he does end up in a similar situation to how he was at first. So you don't really have any reason beyond him being introverted and cowardly.

I noticed you didn't really say anything about Asuka and Rei, so I assume you really do think they're bad characters because they'd be unpleasant to talk to.

On May 04 2012 05:00 Sentenal wrote:
Again, I don't think this is how opinions and personal taste work, but I might be wrong.

You are.
ok sorry

you are trash as a human being you are literally the dumbest piece on shit on the face of earth and i have no idea how your parents could stand raising a shit stain like you without giving you up for adoption (not that anyone would be retarded enough to adopt garbage like you LOL)

this is opinion i didnt say anything ojective people are allowed to like trash like you i cant tell people not to like shitty wastes of life lol

User was temp banned for this post.



Ahh, how tempting it is to enter the Anime thread and refer to them as "cartoons".

i think you mean "cartoons with exaggerated boobs and gratuitous upskirt shots."


Well yeah if you go watch ecchi anime then that would be your impression.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 03 2012 21:27 GMT
#20663
Lol typical ABL.
Mod says "stay on topic"
Crowd doesn't stay on topic.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 03 2012 21:29 GMT
#20664
On May 04 2012 06:27 blubbdavid wrote:
Lol typical ABL.
Mod says "stay on topic"
Crowd doesn't stay on topic.


Says the guy who was just advertising a mafia game -.-

StorkHwaiting was just temp banned for 2 weeks by heyoka.

That account was created on 2009-10-22 13:34:21 and had 2987 posts.

Reason: Reduced ban.


Heyoka must be in a good mood today. I didn't realize he could reduce bans, I thought only the admins could.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 03 2012 21:35 GMT
#20665
On May 04 2012 06:29 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 06:27 blubbdavid wrote:
Lol typical ABL.
Mod says "stay on topic"
Crowd doesn't stay on topic.


Says the guy who was just advertising a mafia game -.-

Show nested quote +
StorkHwaiting was just temp banned for 2 weeks by heyoka.

That account was created on 2009-10-22 13:34:21 and had 2987 posts.

Reason: Reduced ban.


Heyoka must be in a good mood today. I didn't realize he could reduce bans, I thought only the admins could.

About that.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 03 2012 21:36 GMT
#20666
On May 04 2012 06:35 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 06:29 TheToast wrote:
On May 04 2012 06:27 blubbdavid wrote:
Lol typical ABL.
Mod says "stay on topic"
Crowd doesn't stay on topic.


Says the guy who was just advertising a mafia game -.-

StorkHwaiting was just temp banned for 2 weeks by heyoka.

That account was created on 2009-10-22 13:34:21 and had 2987 posts.

Reason: Reduced ban.


Heyoka must be in a good mood today. I didn't realize he could reduce bans, I thought only the admins could.

About that.

About that.... what?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 22:15:19
May 03 2012 21:39 GMT
#20667
On May 04 2012 06:29 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 06:27 blubbdavid wrote:
Lol typical ABL.
Mod says "stay on topic"
Crowd doesn't stay on topic.


Says the guy who was just advertising a mafia game -.-

Show nested quote +
StorkHwaiting was just temp banned for 2 weeks by heyoka.

That account was created on 2009-10-22 13:34:21 and had 2987 posts.

Reason: Reduced ban.


Heyoka must be in a good mood today. I didn't realize he could reduce bans, I thought only the admins could.


But heyoka is an admin (Wiki)TeamLiquid.net Staff. I think being an admin might be a requirement for living at TLHQ.


On May 04 2012 06:36 solidbebe wrote:
About that.... what?


Probably staying on topic.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 03 2012 22:02 GMT
#20668
This thread should just be renamed the TL special class for children with severe ADD.

Actually, screw it, the average kid with ADD would look at this thread and go "Focus, for christs sake."

For something vaguely on-topic though, what happened to Probe1? He was a cool guy, but I don't see him around at all nowadays. Did he say something in IRC/somewhere that I was not informed of?
memes are a dish best served dank
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
May 03 2012 22:12 GMT
#20669
On May 04 2012 07:02 marttorn wrote:
This thread should just be renamed the TL special class for children with severe ADD.

Actually, screw it, the average kid with ADD would look at this thread and go "Focus, for christs sake."

For something vaguely on-topic though, what happened to Probe1? He was a cool guy, but I don't see him around at all nowadays. Did he say something in IRC/somewhere that I was not informed of?


He completely disappeared in February. Every time I've heard it asked it's met with stony silence...
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 03 2012 22:19 GMT
#20670
On May 04 2012 07:12 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 07:02 marttorn wrote:
This thread should just be renamed the TL special class for children with severe ADD.

Actually, screw it, the average kid with ADD would look at this thread and go "Focus, for christs sake."

For something vaguely on-topic though, what happened to Probe1? He was a cool guy, but I don't see him around at all nowadays. Did he say something in IRC/somewhere that I was not informed of?


He completely disappeared in February. Every time I've heard it asked it's met with stony silence...


Damn, that was a fine young man.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 03 2012 22:22 GMT
#20671
On May 04 2012 07:12 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 07:02 marttorn wrote:
This thread should just be renamed the TL special class for children with severe ADD.

Actually, screw it, the average kid with ADD would look at this thread and go "Focus, for christs sake."

For something vaguely on-topic though, what happened to Probe1? He was a cool guy, but I don't see him around at all nowadays. Did he say something in IRC/somewhere that I was not informed of?


He completely disappeared in February. Every time I've heard it asked it's met with stony silence...

put out the tl.net alert. they will find him. just like they found manifesto. muahahahha
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 22:28:32
May 03 2012 22:27 GMT
#20672
On May 04 2012 07:22 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 07:12 Deleuze wrote:
On May 04 2012 07:02 marttorn wrote:
This thread should just be renamed the TL special class for children with severe ADD.

Actually, screw it, the average kid with ADD would look at this thread and go "Focus, for christs sake."

For something vaguely on-topic though, what happened to Probe1? He was a cool guy, but I don't see him around at all nowadays. Did he say something in IRC/somewhere that I was not informed of?


He completely disappeared in February. Every time I've heard it asked it's met with stony silence...

put out the tl.net alert. they will find him. just like they found manifesto. muahahahha


rofl, I was just about to make a reference to that thread as well.

Anyone in, uh, AMERICA who could search for this one guy? He's only like 1 in 313 million. He should stand out.

In a few weeks he'll get an emergency call from a dying relative who's worried sick. Truly the TL community is great.

Let us pray to the bangods.
memes are a dish best served dank
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 03 2012 22:49 GMT
#20673
Ironically Probe1 conducted such a search himself, the missing person was TDL.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 03 2012 23:43 GMT
#20674
Since everyone in here keeps asking, Probe1 had something come up and had to go for a bit. When everything is good, he'll be back, I'm sure
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
May 04 2012 00:12 GMT
#20675
What I like about this thread is that I see people here that I dont see anywhere else. I don't know, maybe there is a hidden cave in TL where I don't go to that you do, like mafia and anime...
Yo!
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 04 2012 01:08 GMT
#20676
On May 04 2012 09:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
What I like about this thread is that I see people here that I dont see anywhere else. I don't know, maybe there is a hidden cave in TL where I don't go to that you do, like mafia and anime...


Yeah...for the most part I stick to some of the community threads, some blogs...and a tiny bit of actual SC2 threads here and there. There are some of those weird caves though that I just don't frequent much.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 01:47:54
May 04 2012 01:10 GMT
#20677
On May 04 2012 10:08 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 09:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
What I like about this thread is that I see people here that I dont see anywhere else. I don't know, maybe there is a hidden cave in TL where I don't go to that you do, like mafia and anime...


Yeah...for the most part I stick to some of the community threads, some blogs...and a tiny bit of actual SC2 threads here and there. There are some of those weird caves though that I just don't frequent much.

i pretty much just post here and LR threads these days oh, and the raging threads in website feedback all about how destiny should give up 'her' position as a mod.

EDIT: and by destiny I obviously mean intrigue!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 04 2012 01:11 GMT
#20678
On May 04 2012 10:10 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 10:08 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 04 2012 09:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
What I like about this thread is that I see people here that I dont see anywhere else. I don't know, maybe there is a hidden cave in TL where I don't go to that you do, like mafia and anime...


Yeah...for the most part I stick to some of the community threads, some blogs...and a tiny bit of actual SC2 threads here and there. There are some of those weird caves though that I just don't frequent much.

i pretty much just post here and LR threads these days oh, and the raging threads in website feedback all about how destiny should give up 'her' position as a mod.


Intrigue, you mean?
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 04 2012 01:12 GMT
#20679
On May 04 2012 10:11 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 10:10 kerpal wrote:
On May 04 2012 10:08 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 04 2012 09:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
What I like about this thread is that I see people here that I dont see anywhere else. I don't know, maybe there is a hidden cave in TL where I don't go to that you do, like mafia and anime...


Yeah...for the most part I stick to some of the community threads, some blogs...and a tiny bit of actual SC2 threads here and there. There are some of those weird caves though that I just don't frequent much.

i pretty much just post here and LR threads these days oh, and the raging threads in website feedback all about how destiny should give up 'her' position as a mod.


Intrigue, you mean?


Also though...I love posting in threads that I see that I know are going to be closed. We don't get too much chance to make fun of people on here...those are usually good spots to get away with it though.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 04 2012 01:18 GMT
#20680
TL is actually huge, most people don't realize that it goes far beyond just the General Forum and SC2 General. GMarshal wrote a really cool blog a while back about some of the sub-communities of TL: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=285768

This thread is sort of a weird nexus of many of these communities. As different as they are, they have one thing in common; if you fuck up, your name will end up on the ABL. It's one of the reasons I love the ABL
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1055
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4612
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6155
Other Games
summit1g8539
FrodaN3022
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1416
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 18m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.