• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:46
CEST 21:46
KST 04:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8281 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1036

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 04 2012 09:09 GMT
#20701
And another Destiny thread -.-
And I like the ABL Diaries, maybe I wil contribute.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 09:16:19
May 04 2012 09:15 GMT
#20702
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=334773&currentpage=27#533

A cold wind blows upon the shore.

Yahoo banned in ten seconds.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 04 2012 09:18 GMT
#20703
I shouldn't have permed him -_-
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 09:21:49
May 04 2012 09:19 GMT
#20704
On May 04 2012 18:18 motbob wrote:
I shouldn't have permed him -_-


Nah. He got what would have been coming to him.

His statement might have been intended well, but the fact is he insulted mods, called people nazis, and a few other things.

Perm material.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 09:26:02
May 04 2012 09:23 GMT
#20705
I do not envy you or the other mods patrolling that thread, Motbob.

Fighting the good fight for all of TL.

On May 04 2012 18:19 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:18 motbob wrote:
I shouldn't have permed him -_-


Nah. He got what would have been coming to him.

His statement might have been intended well, but the fact is he insulted mods, called people nazis, and a few other things.

Perm material.


I don't think he was insulting mods though, he was saying the community members who got him fired are " nazi's " unless im misunderstanding now too

the second part of the post was bad but not perm worthy I don't think if there's no prior offenses.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 04 2012 09:25 GMT
#20706
I think it's rare that a single bad post makes someone perm material. The rest of his post history isn't bad.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 04 2012 09:26 GMT
#20707
On May 04 2012 18:23 Dodgin wrote:
I do not envy you or the other mods patrolling that thread, Motbob.

Fighting the good fight for all of TL.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:19 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:18 motbob wrote:
I shouldn't have permed him -_-


Nah. He got what would have been coming to him.

His statement might have been intended well, but the fact is he insulted mods, called people nazis, and a few other things.

Perm material.


I don't think he was insulting mods though, he was saying the community members who got him fired are " nazi's " unless im misunderstanding now too


Perhaps he could've been given another chance, but if that is his opinion of the TL community then I wouldn't see much good coming from him in the future.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 04 2012 09:27 GMT
#20708
On May 04 2012 18:23 Dodgin wrote:
I do not envy you or the other mods patrolling that thread, Motbob.

Fighting the good fight for all of TL.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:19 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:18 motbob wrote:
I shouldn't have permed him -_-


Nah. He got what would have been coming to him.

His statement might have been intended well, but the fact is he insulted mods, called people nazis, and a few other things.

Perm material.


I don't think he was insulting mods though, he was saying the community members who got him fired are " nazi's " unless im misunderstanding now too

the second part of the post was bad but not perm worthy I don't think if there's no prior offenses.


The TL community is a cancer


Also, calling anyone a nazi who's not a far right racist activist is ignorant.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 04 2012 09:30 GMT
#20709
On May 04 2012 18:27 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:23 Dodgin wrote:
I do not envy you or the other mods patrolling that thread, Motbob.

Fighting the good fight for all of TL.

On May 04 2012 18:19 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:18 motbob wrote:
I shouldn't have permed him -_-


Nah. He got what would have been coming to him.

His statement might have been intended well, but the fact is he insulted mods, called people nazis, and a few other things.

Perm material.


I don't think he was insulting mods though, he was saying the community members who got him fired are " nazi's " unless im misunderstanding now too

the second part of the post was bad but not perm worthy I don't think if there's no prior offenses.

Show nested quote +

The TL community is a cancer


Also, calling anyone a nazi who's not a far right racist activist is ignorant.


And all far right activists are nazis? --_____--
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 04 2012 09:34 GMT
#20710
On May 04 2012 18:30 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:27 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:23 Dodgin wrote:
I do not envy you or the other mods patrolling that thread, Motbob.

Fighting the good fight for all of TL.

On May 04 2012 18:19 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:18 motbob wrote:
I shouldn't have permed him -_-


Nah. He got what would have been coming to him.

His statement might have been intended well, but the fact is he insulted mods, called people nazis, and a few other things.

Perm material.


I don't think he was insulting mods though, he was saying the community members who got him fired are " nazi's " unless im misunderstanding now too

the second part of the post was bad but not perm worthy I don't think if there's no prior offenses.


The TL community is a cancer


Also, calling anyone a nazi who's not a far right racist activist is ignorant.


And all far right activists are nazis? --_____--


*racist**violent*

But it would be the proper application of such a term, though neo-nazis would obviously be preferable.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
May 04 2012 09:34 GMT
#20711
On May 04 2012 18:25 motbob wrote:
I think it's rare that a single bad post makes someone perm material. The rest of his post history isn't bad.

Then maybe un perm him? You have that kind of power!
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 04 2012 09:35 GMT
#20712
On May 04 2012 18:34 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:25 motbob wrote:
I think it's rare that a single bad post makes someone perm material. The rest of his post history isn't bad.

Then maybe un perm him? You have that kind of power!

Only admins can unban or change ban duration.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 04 2012 09:37 GMT
#20713
On May 04 2012 18:35 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:34 MCDayC wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:25 motbob wrote:
I think it's rare that a single bad post makes someone perm material. The rest of his post history isn't bad.

Then maybe un perm him? You have that kind of power!

Only admins can unban or change ban duration.


Why don't they give it to banlings? They trust you with the power to ban but not to unban? I don't get it.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 04 2012 09:40 GMT
#20714
On May 04 2012 18:37 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:35 motbob wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:34 MCDayC wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:25 motbob wrote:
I think it's rare that a single bad post makes someone perm material. The rest of his post history isn't bad.

Then maybe un perm him? You have that kind of power!

Only admins can unban or change ban duration.


Why don't they give it to banlings? They trust you with the power to ban but not to unban? I don't get it.


Admins are directly accountable. If a mod goes rogue, then there are certain restraints that are put on them.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 04 2012 09:41 GMT
#20715
On May 04 2012 18:37 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:35 motbob wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:34 MCDayC wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:25 motbob wrote:
I think it's rare that a single bad post makes someone perm material. The rest of his post history isn't bad.

Then maybe un perm him? You have that kind of power!

Only admins can unban or change ban duration.


Why don't they give it to banlings? They trust you with the power to ban but not to unban? I don't get it.

It's less convenient but it has some advantages. If only a select few have the power to reverse ban decisions, that increases the autonomy of each mod. I can't be like "Kwark that ban was terrible" and reverse it 30 seconds after it was made.

I don't mind not having the power. It just creates a lot more work for the admins, so if they think it's a worthwhile system, then I'm willing to let them carry on with it.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
May 04 2012 09:42 GMT
#20716
On May 04 2012 18:40 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:37 solidbebe wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:35 motbob wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:34 MCDayC wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:25 motbob wrote:
I think it's rare that a single bad post makes someone perm material. The rest of his post history isn't bad.

Then maybe un perm him? You have that kind of power!

Only admins can unban or change ban duration.


Why don't they give it to banlings? They trust you with the power to ban but not to unban? I don't get it.


Admins are directly accountable. If a mod goes rogue, then there are certain restraints that are put on them.


Has a mod ever gone rogue?
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 09:45:17
May 04 2012 09:42 GMT
#20717
On May 04 2012 18:34 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:30 solidbebe wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:27 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:23 Dodgin wrote:
I do not envy you or the other mods patrolling that thread, Motbob.

Fighting the good fight for all of TL.

On May 04 2012 18:19 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:18 motbob wrote:
I shouldn't have permed him -_-


Nah. He got what would have been coming to him.

His statement might have been intended well, but the fact is he insulted mods, called people nazis, and a few other things.

Perm material.


I don't think he was insulting mods though, he was saying the community members who got him fired are " nazi's " unless im misunderstanding now too

the second part of the post was bad but not perm worthy I don't think if there's no prior offenses.


The TL community is a cancer


Also, calling anyone a nazi who's not a far right racist activist is ignorant.


And all far right activists are nazis? --_____--


*racist**violent*

But it would be the proper application of such a term, though neo-nazis would obviously be preferable.

Here is a thought: How about calling people that aren't nazis nazis is incredibly offensive.
I'm sure you can bring politics and your personal perspective into the definition all you like but lets just let offensive words be what they are.
Calling someone a Nazi, that isn't a Nazi, is shitty. <----period.

PS this ban reason plus this name made me giggle
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 04 2012 18:37. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
JohnnyBlaze420 was just temp banned for 2 days by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-03-28 01:25:19 and had 685 posts.

Reason: Look at the post above yours. The poster had the same opinion as you. He wrote a wonderful post explaining his reasons for holding that opinion in detail. You did the opposite, and now you are banned.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
May 04 2012 09:50 GMT
#20718
On May 04 2012 18:41 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:37 solidbebe wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:35 motbob wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:34 MCDayC wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:25 motbob wrote:
I think it's rare that a single bad post makes someone perm material. The rest of his post history isn't bad.

Then maybe un perm him? You have that kind of power!

Only admins can unban or change ban duration.


Why don't they give it to banlings? They trust you with the power to ban but not to unban? I don't get it.

It's less convenient but it has some advantages. If only a select few have the power to reverse ban decisions, that increases the autonomy of each mod. I can't be like "Kwark that ban was terrible" and reverse it 30 seconds after it was made.

I don't mind not having the power. It just creates a lot more work for the admins, so if they think it's a worthwhile system, then I'm willing to let them carry on with it.

It is a little inconvenient, but I think it also give us greater pause before we pull the trigger. It's a bit of a hassle to adjust a ban and so you really don't want to be make a bunch of bad calls in a row.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 04 2012 09:50 GMT
#20719
On May 04 2012 18:42 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:34 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:30 solidbebe wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:27 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:23 Dodgin wrote:
I do not envy you or the other mods patrolling that thread, Motbob.

Fighting the good fight for all of TL.

On May 04 2012 18:19 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:18 motbob wrote:
I shouldn't have permed him -_-


Nah. He got what would have been coming to him.

His statement might have been intended well, but the fact is he insulted mods, called people nazis, and a few other things.

Perm material.


I don't think he was insulting mods though, he was saying the community members who got him fired are " nazi's " unless im misunderstanding now too

the second part of the post was bad but not perm worthy I don't think if there's no prior offenses.


The TL community is a cancer


Also, calling anyone a nazi who's not a far right racist activist is ignorant.


And all far right activists are nazis? --_____--


*racist**violent*

But it would be the proper application of such a term, though neo-nazis would obviously be preferable.

Here is a thought: How about calling people that aren't nazis nazis is incredibly offensive.
I'm sure you can bring politics and your personal perspective into the definition all you like but lets just let offensive words be what they are.
Calling someone a Nazi, that isn't a Nazi, is shitty. <----period.
Show nested quote +

PS this ban reason plus this name made me giggle
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 04 2012 18:37. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
JohnnyBlaze420 was just temp banned for 2 days by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-03-28 01:25:19 and had 685 posts.

Reason: Look at the post above yours. The poster had the same opinion as you. He wrote a wonderful post explaining his reasons for holding that opinion in detail. You did the opposite, and now you are banned.


Synwave-that's exactly what I was trying to say.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 10:04:44
May 04 2012 09:55 GMT
#20720
On May 04 2012 18:42 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 18:34 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:30 solidbebe wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:27 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:23 Dodgin wrote:
I do not envy you or the other mods patrolling that thread, Motbob.

Fighting the good fight for all of TL.

On May 04 2012 18:19 Praetorial wrote:
On May 04 2012 18:18 motbob wrote:
I shouldn't have permed him -_-


Nah. He got what would have been coming to him.

His statement might have been intended well, but the fact is he insulted mods, called people nazis, and a few other things.

Perm material.


I don't think he was insulting mods though, he was saying the community members who got him fired are " nazi's " unless im misunderstanding now too

the second part of the post was bad but not perm worthy I don't think if there's no prior offenses.


The TL community is a cancer


Also, calling anyone a nazi who's not a far right racist activist is ignorant.


And all far right activists are nazis? --_____--


*racist**violent*

But it would be the proper application of such a term, though neo-nazis would obviously be preferable.

Here is a thought: How about calling people that aren't nazis nazis is incredibly offensive.
I'm sure you can bring politics and your personal perspective into the definition all you like but lets just let offensive words be what they are.
Calling someone a Nazi, that isn't a Nazi is shitty. <----period.


If one is calling another a Nazi it's usually an indication of either an unwillingness or inability to engage in what they claim their actual political views are. There are very few self-proclaimed Nazi's out there, but I'm sure a lot of ignorant people ready to express racist or generally intolerant views - perhaps fascist would be more politically correct?

EDIT: can't spell fascist


EDIT 2: Hell, 16 ban combo for motbob!
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Prev 1 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 366
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC164
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 115
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3992
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.