• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:44
CEST 02:44
KST 09:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9616 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1035

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 04 2012 01:46 GMT
#20681
On May 04 2012 10:11 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 10:10 kerpal wrote:
On May 04 2012 10:08 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 04 2012 09:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
What I like about this thread is that I see people here that I dont see anywhere else. I don't know, maybe there is a hidden cave in TL where I don't go to that you do, like mafia and anime...


Yeah...for the most part I stick to some of the community threads, some blogs...and a tiny bit of actual SC2 threads here and there. There are some of those weird caves though that I just don't frequent much.

i pretty much just post here and LR threads these days oh, and the raging threads in website feedback all about how destiny should give up 'her' position as a mod.


Intrigue, you mean?

lol. oops
destiny as a mod?
*shiver*
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 04 2012 02:17 GMT
#20682
On May 04 2012 06:27 blubbdavid wrote:
Lol typical ABL.
Mod says "stay on topic"
Crowd doesn't stay on topic.


If the ABL goes off topic too much, will the mods close it?
Or would this thread be considered too big to fail?
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
May 04 2012 02:22 GMT
#20683
On May 04 2012 11:17 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 06:27 blubbdavid wrote:
Lol typical ABL.
Mod says "stay on topic"
Crowd doesn't stay on topic.


If the ABL goes off topic too much, will the mods close it?
Or would this thread be considered too big to fail?

They could just close it and reopen a new topic with stricter rules like they did with the Ask TL Staff Anything thread.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 04 2012 02:33 GMT
#20684
price3233 was just banned by mahnini.

That account was created on 2012-01-16 15:44:24 and had 1 posts.

Reason: advertising


the price was wrong apparently

mcimba42 was just temp banned for 1 week by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-10-06 00:57:27 and had 45 posts.

Reason: Quoting, for reference
ok sorry

you are trash as a human being you are literally the dumbest piece on shit on the face of earth and i have no idea how your parents could stand raising a shit stain like you without giving you up for adoption (not that anyone would be retarded enough to adopt garbage like you LOL)

this is opinion i didnt say anything ojective people are allowed to like trash like you i cant tell people not to like shitty wastes of life lol


Make another post like that, and you are out of here.


i'll admit i would be zealous in my defense of shinji too... not this zealous though, and only if i was still 14.

CygNus X-1 was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-03-20 15:14:27 and had 72 posts.

Reason: "Sit on my face" don't post like this


"how can he see me?"
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 02:47:17
May 04 2012 02:43 GMT
#20685
On May 04 2012 11:33 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Show nested quote +
price3233 was just banned by mahnini.

That account was created on 2012-01-16 15:44:24 and had 1 posts.

Reason: advertising


the price was wrong apparently


you, sir, are a fine gentleman!
Yo!
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 04 2012 02:48 GMT
#20686
price3233 was just banned by mahnini.

That account was created on 2012-01-16 15:44:24 and had 1 posts.

Reason: advertising

I saw his name, and instantly knew what he was gonna be banned for :3

So... that proves I am awesome. Or something along those lines.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 04 2012 02:56 GMT
#20687
On May 04 2012 11:43 Man with a Plan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 11:33 DeepElemBlues wrote:
price3233 was just banned by mahnini.

That account was created on 2012-01-16 15:44:24 and had 1 posts.

Reason: advertising


the price was wrong apparently


you, sir, are a fine gentleman!


Agreed, I snorted back a laugh.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 04 2012 03:08 GMT
#20688
On May 04 2012 11:17 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 06:27 blubbdavid wrote:
Lol typical ABL.
Mod says "stay on topic"
Crowd doesn't stay on topic.


If the ABL goes off topic too much, will the mods close it?
Or would this thread be considered too big to fail?


shhhhhh dont give them any ideas.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
SixtusTheFifth
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
New Zealand170 Posts
May 04 2012 03:23 GMT
#20689
I've written an Obituary as a blog.

I'm polishing another one for Wurstbrot. Perhaps this could give us something to do?
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 04 2012 03:27 GMT
#20690
On May 04 2012 12:23 SixtusTheFifth wrote:
I've written an Obituary as a blog.

I'm polishing another one for Wurstbrot. Perhaps this could give us something to do?


Yeah, we were talking about doing this a week or so ago. Good job.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 04 2012 03:27 GMT
#20691
On May 04 2012 12:23 SixtusTheFifth wrote:
I've written an Obituary as a blog.

I'm polishing another one for Wurstbrot. Perhaps this could give us something to do?

i just saw that. it is kind of a new level of weird for me.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
May 04 2012 03:31 GMT
#20692
On May 04 2012 12:27 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 12:23 SixtusTheFifth wrote:
I've written an Obituary as a blog.

I'm polishing another one for Wurstbrot. Perhaps this could give us something to do?

i just saw that. it is kind of a new level of weird for me.

life motto: its not weird if you dont make it weird
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
SixtusTheFifth
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
New Zealand170 Posts
May 04 2012 03:33 GMT
#20693
I, like others, was inspired by iamperfection's write up for Dark Templar

There was talk of a blog series, but we seem distracted of late.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 04 2012 03:43 GMT
#20694
On May 04 2012 10:12 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 10:11 JingleHell wrote:
On May 04 2012 10:10 kerpal wrote:
On May 04 2012 10:08 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 04 2012 09:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
What I like about this thread is that I see people here that I dont see anywhere else. I don't know, maybe there is a hidden cave in TL where I don't go to that you do, like mafia and anime...


Yeah...for the most part I stick to some of the community threads, some blogs...and a tiny bit of actual SC2 threads here and there. There are some of those weird caves though that I just don't frequent much.

i pretty much just post here and LR threads these days oh, and the raging threads in website feedback all about how destiny should give up 'her' position as a mod.


Intrigue, you mean?


Also though...I love posting in threads that I see that I know are going to be closed. We don't get too much chance to make fun of people on here...those are usually good spots to get away with it though.


I'd advise against that, as you don't always get away with it.

Personal Experience on that one :p


When you think about it, even if it's a shitty post, if you go in and say "nice post bro, get banned" then you're just creating another useless shitpost.


Shitpostception
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 04 2012 03:45 GMT
#20695
On May 04 2012 11:33 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Show nested quote +
CygNus X-1 was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-03-20 15:14:27 and had 72 posts.

Reason: "Sit on my face" don't post like this


"how can he see me?"


LOL! How did I miss this one, hahahaha

*ahem* I mean, I do not approve of this in this least.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 04 2012 03:46 GMT
#20696
On May 04 2012 12:43 Torenhire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 10:12 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 04 2012 10:11 JingleHell wrote:
On May 04 2012 10:10 kerpal wrote:
On May 04 2012 10:08 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 04 2012 09:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
What I like about this thread is that I see people here that I dont see anywhere else. I don't know, maybe there is a hidden cave in TL where I don't go to that you do, like mafia and anime...


Yeah...for the most part I stick to some of the community threads, some blogs...and a tiny bit of actual SC2 threads here and there. There are some of those weird caves though that I just don't frequent much.

i pretty much just post here and LR threads these days oh, and the raging threads in website feedback all about how destiny should give up 'her' position as a mod.


Intrigue, you mean?


Also though...I love posting in threads that I see that I know are going to be closed. We don't get too much chance to make fun of people on here...those are usually good spots to get away with it though.


I'd advise against that, as you don't always get away with it.

Personal Experience on that one :p


When you think about it, even if it's a shitty post, if you go in and say "nice post bro, get banned" then you're just creating another useless shitpost.


Shitpostception


Yeah, I never try to say shit like "This thread will be closed" or "Get banned" or anything like that. I prefer just pointing out how stupid or pointless the thread is with no mention of consequences. That is not my place to judge as I don't have a banhammer.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
May 04 2012 04:17 GMT
#20697
On May 04 2012 12:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 11:17 Jisall wrote:
On May 04 2012 06:27 blubbdavid wrote:
Lol typical ABL.
Mod says "stay on topic"
Crowd doesn't stay on topic.


If the ABL goes off topic too much, will the mods close it?
Or would this thread be considered too big to fail?


shhhhhh dont give them any ideas.

lol yes.
Yo!
Boiler Bandsman
Profile Joined February 2012
United States391 Posts
May 04 2012 04:22 GMT
#20698
On May 04 2012 12:33 SixtusTheFifth wrote:
I, like others, was inspired by iamperfection's write up for Dark Templar

There was talk of a blog series, but we seem distracted of late.


Distracted...OF LATE?!
A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 04 2012 08:48 GMT
#20699
On May 04 2012 12:27 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 12:23 SixtusTheFifth wrote:
I've written an Obituary as a blog.

I'm polishing another one for Wurstbrot. Perhaps this could give us something to do?

i just saw that. it is kind of a new level of weird for me.

I guess my problem is I'm too harsh but I should instead write very odd blog posts about people after they are permed.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
May 04 2012 08:58 GMT
#20700
On May 04 2012 12:23 SixtusTheFifth wrote:
I've written an Obituary as a blog.

I'm polishing another one for Wurstbrot. Perhaps this could give us something to do?

I opened a thread compiling such obituaries. So far we have you, iamperfection, Manifesto, and Blazinghand. TheAmazombie is writing something for CharlieMurphy.
Yo!
Prev 1 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 172
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4706
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g10559
JimRising 717
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 16m
Replay Cast
22h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.