• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1037

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 04 2012 10:23 GMT
#20721
Bananafish was just temp banned for 2 days by motbob.

That account was created on 2010-09-02 13:15:09 and had 30 posts.

Reason: I'd recommend that you stop posting about this issue entirely. You just can't seem to avoid making posts that would draw a ban.


[image loading]

I just googled Bananafish. The results range from a J. D. Salinger short story to baby bedding, nursery decor & diaper bags by banana fish.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
May 04 2012 10:36 GMT
#20722
C-C-C-C-Combo breaker!

[image loading]

Sorry Motbot
"En taro adun, Executor."
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 04 2012 10:46 GMT
#20723
why do all the juicy drama's happen while i'm asleep, argh. I need to move to the US sometime.

It is hilarious to see Destiny reduced to nothing but that one guy who was a dick in his first post and was perm banned, though.

I'll stay firmly outside the destiny drama thread this time, tyvm. My head was about to explode just from reading a few of the posts from the last thread.
memes are a dish best served dank
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 04 2012 11:19 GMT
#20724
Destiny in Trouble 2: Electric Boogaloo
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
May 04 2012 11:24 GMT
#20725
On April 10 2012 20:06 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 20:02 Firebolt145 wrote:
xoFlower was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-06-11 06:09:45 and had 19 posts.

Reason:
On April 10 2012 19:48 xoFlower wrote:
Wish I could vote for Scarlett. he he.


OMG THATS SO ORIGINAL AND FUUUUUUUUUUNNY!!!!

I don't follow?

The post was from the Maxim Gamer Girl thread, it's another douche making sophomoric jokes about Scarlett being transgendered.


No, it wasn't. If mod actually checked my post history I'm a legitimate fan of her.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 04 2012 11:25 GMT
#20726
On May 04 2012 20:24 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 20:06 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On April 10 2012 20:02 Firebolt145 wrote:
xoFlower was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-06-11 06:09:45 and had 19 posts.

Reason:
On April 10 2012 19:48 xoFlower wrote:
Wish I could vote for Scarlett. he he.


OMG THATS SO ORIGINAL AND FUUUUUUUUUUNNY!!!!

I don't follow?

The post was from the Maxim Gamer Girl thread, it's another douche making sophomoric jokes about Scarlett being transgendered.


No, it wasn't. If mod actually checked my post history I'm a legitimate fan of her.


You have 2 accounts?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
May 04 2012 11:26 GMT
#20727
I'll probably get banned for saying this, but....









could i get banned for a few days until finals are done?
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 04 2012 11:29 GMT
#20728
amazingly somehow the newest destiny thread and the posts that have caused bans inside it so far are dumber than the first destiny thread.

not enough time has passed from the first one for the stupidity to be processed by the esports liver i guess
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 04 2012 11:32 GMT
#20729
On May 04 2012 20:29 DeepElemBlues wrote:
amazingly somehow the newest destiny thread and the posts that have caused bans inside it so far are dumber than the first destiny thread.

not enough time has passed from the first one for the stupidity to be processed by the esports liver i guess


It's like the destiny of every thread involving destiny is to devolve into personal insults, justifications, comebacks, and idiocy.

Destiny is polarizing.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 04 2012 11:37 GMT
#20730
On May 04 2012 20:29 DeepElemBlues wrote:
amazingly somehow the newest destiny thread and the posts that have caused bans inside it so far are dumber than the first destiny thread.

not enough time has passed from the first one for the stupidity to be processed by the esports liver i guess


I don't see why some people get so angry, even non destiny supporters.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
May 04 2012 12:21 GMT
#20731
Newest page of the Destiny fan club has at least 3 bans incoming. *sigh*
"En taro adun, Executor."
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 04 2012 12:50 GMT
#20732
On May 04 2012 01:37 TheKefka wrote:
SMITE ME!

User was temp banned for this post.


And the Lord GMarshal did come down from on high and smote TheKefka with all his fury and his glory. And the denizens of the ABL below did smile for they knew their Lord was great. Amen.
Liquipedia
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
May 04 2012 12:53 GMT
#20733
the destiny thread has people really really angry i've always found personally (and i can get angry sometimes too :D) that discussing what language means to different people a pretty chill topic. its something where i can see both sides of the picture so i dont think anyone is an idiot just for having a different opinion. but trying to make a reasonable post in a destiny thread feels a bit like this

[image loading]

padlocks, padlocks everywhere.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 04 2012 12:59 GMT
#20734
I think I'ma avoid posting in the new Destiny thread.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 13:13:53
May 04 2012 13:11 GMT
#20735
On May 04 2012 20:25 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 20:24 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
On April 10 2012 20:06 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On April 10 2012 20:02 Firebolt145 wrote:
xoFlower was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-06-11 06:09:45 and had 19 posts.

Reason:
On April 10 2012 19:48 xoFlower wrote:
Wish I could vote for Scarlett. he he.


OMG THATS SO ORIGINAL AND FUUUUUUUUUUNNY!!!!

I don't follow?

The post was from the Maxim Gamer Girl thread, it's another douche making sophomoric jokes about Scarlett being transgendered.


No, it wasn't. If mod actually checked my post history I'm a legitimate fan of her.


You have 2 accounts?

Law and order music........

In the team liquid ban system the people are represented by two seperate yet equally important groups; the members, who report crimes; and the mods who punish offenders. These are their stories.

It took a month but you solved the case solidbebe.

Edit: oh shit no he got his name changed ill have your badge for this solidbebe
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 04 2012 13:20 GMT
#20736
On May 04 2012 21:59 JingleHell wrote:
I think I'ma avoid posting in the new Destiny thread.


I just did it. I posted in it. I feel dirty.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 04 2012 13:24 GMT
#20737
On May 04 2012 22:20 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 21:59 JingleHell wrote:
I think I'ma avoid posting in the new Destiny thread.


I just did it. I posted in it. I feel dirty.

Same, and I quoted you too hahah
I didn't dare read through all 53 pages or something, but at least for the few pages I read, it seems civil enough...
[TLMS] REBOOT
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 04 2012 13:24 GMT
#20738
On May 04 2012 22:24 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 22:20 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 04 2012 21:59 JingleHell wrote:
I think I'ma avoid posting in the new Destiny thread.


I just did it. I posted in it. I feel dirty.

Same, and I quoted you too hahah
I didn't dare read through all 53 pages or something, but at least for the few pages I read, it seems civil enough...


Almost as Civil as the war by the same name, right?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 04 2012 13:33 GMT
#20739
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

Not more Destiny drama. Also wtf is up with calling out NRGmonk? Kwark says way more offensive shit than that on a daily basis lmao. Pretty lame that this is the best Destiny could come up with.

EngrishTeacher was just temp banned for 2 days by motbob.

That account was created on 2012-03-07 21:25:29 and had 141 posts.

Reason: Useless, inflammatory post in an already bad thread.


The phone toilet guy goes down again, ha.

DonYuan was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2012-05-04 21:23:50 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Thanks for your short stay here at TL. Next time think of a better reason to sign up than spreading more hate.


A fitting end for someone named after that character. Except it was the TL mods who denied him his salvation.



I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 13:45:15
May 04 2012 13:34 GMT
#20740
On May 04 2012 22:24 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 22:20 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 04 2012 21:59 JingleHell wrote:
I think I'ma avoid posting in the new Destiny thread.


I just did it. I posted in it. I feel dirty.

Same, and I quoted you too hahah
I didn't dare read through all 53 pages or something, but at least for the few pages I read, it seems civil enough...


Damn it... you had detection.
I feel safe being back here. The ABL is like a cozy padded cell full of crazy people and hamsters.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Prev 1 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM189
TaKeTV 119
IndyStarCraft 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1493
RotterdaM 189
ByuN 114
IndyStarCraft 15
BRAT_OK 7
MaxPax 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4182
Bisu 1027
Shuttle 1002
Stork 525
BeSt 383
Mini 346
EffOrt 308
actioN 282
Rush 257
Horang2 251
[ Show more ]
hero 124
Mind 121
Light 100
Yoon 88
910 84
Zeus 72
Mong 60
Barracks 60
Snow 60
sorry 46
Shinee 41
Sea.KH 41
JYJ 31
HiyA 31
Terrorterran 27
Killer 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 18
yabsab 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5949
qojqva2920
Dendi1305
Counter-Strike
fl0m3337
Fnx 726
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko873
ceh9467
Beastyqt459
Livibee329
XBOCT290
Hui .235
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr56
QueenE32
Chillindude20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2979
Other Games
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.