• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:41
CEST 09:41
KST 16:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7273 users

Cybercraft Tourmament 9.0 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
vdek
Profile Joined May 2010
United States267 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 12:10:51
August 22 2011 12:01 GMT
#61
On August 16 2011 03:38 Mero wrote:
This is gonna be great! Dumpling lunch anyone? Cya guys there.

Dumpling lunch?!?!

I recommend this place:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/xian-famous-foods-flushing

Best Spicy Lamb Noodles I've ever had. It's about 1 block away from the Library.

Next door is also probably some of the best dumplings in Flushing as well!


On August 16 2011 12:42 GigaFlop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 04:46 CryMore wrote:
Someone want to PM me any lunch plans this time round? I keep missing out on it and end up eating McDonalds.

Same thing happens here. I think we should all just call out if we're going somewhere for food, just to see if anyone else wants to come. I have heard of a pizza hut nearby, yet have not seen it.


I don't know why you guys get pizza hut in flushing, that's like going to Japan and eating McDonalds...
There are dozens of amazing restaurants in Flushing, broaden your horizons!


On August 20 2011 07:38 Pyreee wrote:
Hey, guys it's SolidPyre/SCDPyre and I was wondering if anyone lived around Melville/Farmingdale or will be passing by it that is going to the event. I'm 16years old, and my parents are busy that weekend and I need a ride there and back. If anyone is willing to help out, please p.m. me on b.net at SCDPyre.730.



Worst case you can take the bus to the LIRR.
SchAmToo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1141 Posts
August 22 2011 23:06 GMT
#62
Sup all, totally never saw this thread til now. =D
twitch.tv/schamtoo | twitter.com/schamtoo
CryMore
Profile Joined March 2010
United States497 Posts
August 23 2011 16:40 GMT
#63
McDonalds it is! Well the good thing is that it actually has a real dollar menu, unlike every fricken fast food restaurant in Manhattan.
"What wins? 3-base Protoss or 2-base Zerg?" "1-base Terran"
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-23 23:26:34
August 23 2011 23:24 GMT
#64
On August 24 2011 01:40 CryMore wrote:
McDonalds it is! Well the good thing is that it actually has a real dollar menu, unlike every fricken fast food restaurant in Manhattan.

I can never get any thing from their dollar menu. It just doesn't give me enough to eat, even if i get 5 mini-burgers and 3 bags of fries :/

edit: also, add a bag of [image loading] to the prize list/raffle/whatever
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
NerdOpinionShow
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States92 Posts
August 24 2011 00:36 GMT
#65
On August 24 2011 08:24 GigaFlop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 01:40 CryMore wrote:
McDonalds it is! Well the good thing is that it actually has a real dollar menu, unlike every fricken fast food restaurant in Manhattan.

I can never get any thing from their dollar menu. It just doesn't give me enough to eat, even if i get 5 mini-burgers and 3 bags of fries :/

edit: also, add a bag of [image loading] to the prize list/raffle/whatever


I AM WINNING THIS SHIT!!!
Call me "NOS"
Gemini_19
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1261 Posts
August 24 2011 15:58 GMT
#66
Sigh...I once again cannot go........

Fucking work....
@GGemini19 GM Protoss | http://www.twitch.tv/geminisc2 | I <333 HerO & Trap | Check out my Build of the Week series on /r/allthingsprotoss, TL, or Spawning Tool
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
August 24 2011 16:02 GMT
#67
On August 25 2011 00:58 Gemini_19 wrote:
Sigh...I once again cannot go........

Fucking work....


Man-Up and tell them your aunt is dying and that you have to go spend the day with her in the hospital,


But seriously, I cant imagine why you couldent take a day off from work to show up (I hope your not tell your manager the exact reason WHY you want to take a day off)
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
1Lamb1Rice
Profile Joined August 2010
United States435 Posts
August 24 2011 16:17 GMT
#68
On August 25 2011 01:02 AGIANTSMURF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2011 00:58 Gemini_19 wrote:
Sigh...I once again cannot go........

Fucking work....


Man-Up and tell them your aunt is dying and that you have to go spend the day with her in the hospital,


But seriously, I cant imagine why you couldent take a day off from work to show up (I hope your not tell your manager the exact reason WHY you want to take a day off)


This made me lol. In all seriousness, as long as you're not going to the beach and coming back with a tan, what's wrong with a day off?
twitch.tv/lambnrice @LambNRice
CurLy[]
Profile Joined August 2010
United States759 Posts
August 24 2011 17:12 GMT
#69
lmao smurf im glad im not the only scumbag around here
Great pasta mom, very Korean. Even my crown leans to the side. Gangsta. --------->
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
August 24 2011 20:54 GMT
#70
On August 25 2011 02:12 CurLy[] wrote:
lmao smurf im glad im not the only scumbag around here


Woah woah woah woah... I resent that statement...


The only scumbags around here are the types of employers that would force a 16 year old boy to work instead of spending his weekend playing Video games
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
Gemini_19
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1261 Posts
August 24 2011 20:58 GMT
#71
On August 25 2011 01:17 1Lamb1Rice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2011 01:02 AGIANTSMURF wrote:
On August 25 2011 00:58 Gemini_19 wrote:
Sigh...I once again cannot go........

Fucking work....


Man-Up and tell them your aunt is dying and that you have to go spend the day with her in the hospital,


But seriously, I cant imagine why you couldent take a day off from work to show up (I hope your not tell your manager the exact reason WHY you want to take a day off)


This made me lol. In all seriousness, as long as you're not going to the beach and coming back with a tan, what's wrong with a day off?


I asked for the day off but she said she's got hardly anyone working since all the college students are back in school now. I even told her that I wouldn't be able to get a ride to work cause my parents are going to a wedding (half true) and she still wouldn't give it to me.

And of course I didn't say why I ACTUALLY wanted the day off.
@GGemini19 GM Protoss | http://www.twitch.tv/geminisc2 | I <333 HerO & Trap | Check out my Build of the Week series on /r/allthingsprotoss, TL, or Spawning Tool
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
August 25 2011 13:50 GMT
#72
I did last time. Got the day off. Work for a Lawyer. Mad chill brah mad chill.
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
Rab1
Profile Joined December 2010
United States14 Posts
August 25 2011 18:42 GMT
#73
Hope I can still get in rab.660
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 25 2011 19:06 GMT
#74
Actually, instead of the bread, I will bring a can of beans. However, these beans are awesome. The winner will like them.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Mungmin
Profile Joined September 2010
United States40 Posts
August 25 2011 20:19 GMT
#75
Haha, I like the idea of a grab bag of random ass prizes for the winners. If you have random shit we throw it in the pot, winner gets money plus top choice of random items. Everyone else gets random item choice in placement order. #Fun
SchAmToo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1141 Posts
August 25 2011 21:52 GMT
#76
Rock you like a hurricane?
twitch.tv/schamtoo | twitter.com/schamtoo
Gemini_19
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1261 Posts
August 26 2011 00:36 GMT
#77
My mom also said that with the possibility of the hurricane doing shit, she wouldn't even want me in NYC. So...yeh =/
@GGemini19 GM Protoss | http://www.twitch.tv/geminisc2 | I <333 HerO & Trap | Check out my Build of the Week series on /r/allthingsprotoss, TL, or Spawning Tool
Artemis
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States129 Posts
August 26 2011 00:42 GMT
#78
Cybercraft still going on as planed despite the hurricane?
Certified
Profile Joined August 2010
United States667 Posts
August 26 2011 01:40 GMT
#79
As of now the event is still on, at most there should only be some rain during the event unless u plan on staying past midnight for whatever reason

If anything changes ill make a post and update things
For now nothings changed
Don't worry, I'm a professional
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-26 01:53:34
August 26 2011 01:50 GMT
#80
My uncle is a ConEdison lawyer, and says that there are preparations to close subways due to flooding (full moon + hurricane). Anyone else have more info?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1034
910 741
ggaemo 686
actioN 605
Mong 272
Shuttle 111
Dewaltoss 96
Leta 86
Yoon 80
yabsab 39
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 25
Aegong 15
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister699
ceh9533
Happy266
PiGStarcraft237
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS46
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 19m
OSC
14h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.