• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:05
CEST 22:05
KST 05:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8296 users

Anna Prosser for Miss USA - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 63 Next
Religion threads are banned on TL. Further derailment will be met with immediate permanent bans.
DharmaTurtle
Profile Joined August 2010
United States283 Posts
June 21 2011 06:11 GMT
#1181
On June 21 2011 12:49 Greatness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 12:30 conboy31 wrote:
I wish someone would have told me her platform before spamming the sc2 community for her support.

She also played SC1, so your argument is invalid. Support her because she's one of us, not because of her beliefs.

...what? I'm not going to support her because I disagree with her beliefs. Just because she likes the same video game I do doesn't mean I'm going to rubberstamp approve everything she does.
I went from bronze to platinum in 3 awesome days.
deceptionx
Profile Joined June 2011
United States152 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 06:18:03
June 21 2011 06:13 GMT
#1182
The U.S. makes me so sad...
Waderade
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada29 Posts
June 21 2011 06:32 GMT
#1183
Congratuations on being picked to represent your state, should truly be honored!
eh
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
June 21 2011 06:39 GMT
#1184
On June 21 2011 15:11 DharmaTurtle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 12:49 Greatness wrote:
On June 21 2011 12:30 conboy31 wrote:
I wish someone would have told me her platform before spamming the sc2 community for her support.

She also played SC1, so your argument is invalid. Support her because she's one of us, not because of her beliefs.

...what? I'm not going to support her because I disagree with her beliefs. Just because she likes the same video game I do doesn't mean I'm going to rubberstamp approve everything she does.

Agree to disagree. You place difference amounts of value on somebody being part of this community.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
ixi.genocide
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States981 Posts
June 21 2011 07:10 GMT
#1185
On June 21 2011 15:39 Alethios wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 15:11 DharmaTurtle wrote:
On June 21 2011 12:49 Greatness wrote:
On June 21 2011 12:30 conboy31 wrote:
I wish someone would have told me her platform before spamming the sc2 community for her support.

She also played SC1, so your argument is invalid. Support her because she's one of us, not because of her beliefs.

...what? I'm not going to support her because I disagree with her beliefs. Just because she likes the same video game I do doesn't mean I'm going to rubberstamp approve everything she does.

Agree to disagree. You place difference amounts of value on somebody being part of this community.


To be honest, if a member of this community has a different view point than you, I hope that you stand your ground on that viewpoint. If you are supporting the person in general, that is awesome. If some dude thinks that stalin/hitler were positive people in human history and you don't, you shouldn't back him/her in a debate.
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
June 21 2011 08:08 GMT
#1186
I watched those youtube videos on the responses to the questions about teaching evolution, nude photo shoots, and online dating and I was completely impressed with Anna. She was a woman among girls, some dumber than others...
Daltrain
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia15 Posts
June 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#1187
What's next in the pipeline for Anna? I'd love to keep supporting her and Geoff, as well as any other members of our community with prominent goals in mind
The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
June 21 2011 09:30 GMT
#1188
On June 21 2011 13:34 hotblackdesiato wrote:
If you win Miss World do you have to compete against the Zerg and Protoss in Miss Univerise? If so my money is on Kerrigan.


Haha good one
Starfox
Profile Joined April 2010
Austria699 Posts
June 21 2011 09:40 GMT
#1189
watching those videos with all the state-misses makes me cry in the inside :|
Greek Mythology 2.0: Imagine Sisyphos as a man who wants to watch all videos on youtube... and Tityos as one who HAS to watch all of them.
awesomo0O
Profile Joined November 2010
Tuvalu59 Posts
June 21 2011 09:46 GMT
#1190
Wow she's a religious nuttjob...I am disapoint

Btw anyone knows if Incontrol is a creationist too???

User was temp banned for this post.
Starstuff
Profile Joined January 2009
Croatia60 Posts
June 21 2011 09:49 GMT
#1191
This really made me sad



authors info is spot on.
Always remember that you are unique... Just like everyone else.
userstupidname
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden272 Posts
June 21 2011 09:50 GMT
#1192
I can't believe it
Good luck have fun! - Except if its ZvZ Then you can burn in hell :D
[chRoNic]
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 10:33:15
June 21 2011 10:06 GMT
#1193
pfff heretics.... everyone knows the Flying Spaghetti Monster created life & the universe...
its a viable theory that has to be taught....

[image loading]

btw: the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesnt support the objectification of women

edit: same goes for censorship

noodly regards
Plague1503
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia466 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 10:17:59
June 21 2011 10:16 GMT
#1194
edit: deleted for possible breach of religious debate, I don't like the idea of getting permabanned :p
"Good luck." "I don't need luck. I have ammo."
Chenz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden1197 Posts
June 21 2011 11:15 GMT
#1195
On June 21 2011 18:49 Starstuff wrote:
This really made me sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7srP7lOlE

authors info is spot on.

That was so painful to watch, and just reinforces the stereotype of Americans being stupid(not that they are, but it's an ongoing joke in Europe). I honestly had no idea the US still taught religion as a replacement to science, when the two are widely different subjects and should be taught as such.
dre2k
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 11:32:53
June 21 2011 11:18 GMT
#1196
Lol people in America are still debating (about) this?
charcute
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada419 Posts
June 21 2011 11:38 GMT
#1197
what's wrong with the religious thinking from a miss usa??? The aren't there for their tough, but for their body. I'm not saying that those girls aren't intelligent, but they just don't get there cause of it.

DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH MY COMMENT IF IS THERE ANY FAT/UGLY GIRL IN THE MISS USA SHOW
I like to do it all night long
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13528 Posts
June 21 2011 11:58 GMT
#1198
Anna was robbed!

Maybe next year.
"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
Batch
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden692 Posts
June 21 2011 12:02 GMT
#1199
On June 21 2011 18:49 Starstuff wrote:
This really made me sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7srP7lOlE

authors info is spot on.

After I watched all answers in this video I actually don't think Anna's answer was as bad as I first thought. I'm still kind of chocked the question even exists...
Grimskov
Profile Joined March 2011
Greece41 Posts
June 21 2011 12:03 GMT
#1200
Some people in here should stick to starcraft alone, life seems too much for them to handle.

Grats on your placement, gl with w/e follows.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech154
Nina 95
JuggernautJason58
RuFF_SC2 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 95
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7053
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota21
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt611
summit1g553
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
shahzam176
ToD170
C9.Mang0148
Trikslyr116
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV223
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 10m
Replay Cast
2h 55m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.