• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:18
CEST 05:18
KST 12:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8663 users

TL TeamSpeak 3 Server - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
The TL Teamspeak server will be shutting down on March 1st 2016. Please use the TL discord server as an alternative.
Misaka10032
Profile Joined June 2011
United States9 Posts
August 21 2011 22:40 GMT
#81
I still get privelege key invalid..
Just because I'm weaker, doesn't make you stronger.
TerranTheThor
Profile Joined July 2010
33 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 11:39:16
August 22 2011 11:38 GMT
#82
wrong thread, sorry.
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 16:47:52
August 27 2011 16:45 GMT
#83
Alright, I've tried just about everything I can think of.

With the update of early August, all of a sudden I could not hear other people on TS. I've gone through every setting I can think of, and still can't hear people. Did the most recent update after some time away, and same issue.

Just re-installed, and still same issue. People on TS can hear me fine, they cannot hear me.

Volume settings are fine, speakers are fine, nothing is muted etc etc.

Any possible ideas?

edit: did a third reinstall and it works... no idea what the hell was wrong still
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
September 10 2011 18:28 GMT
#84
After struggleling with blizzard's in game communication software me and my 2v2 partner tried teamspeak, and used teamspeak server.It worked flawlessly, thanks TL and teamspeak for the TL server !
ChiefSlapaho
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada47 Posts
September 15 2011 15:50 GMT
#85
I joined. Had a really good experience with a gent who was very helpful named Steveowen21 (trademark symbol after it)

Then a channel moderated named "Jen" I believe came on and turned me off using the TL teamspeak ever again. She was rude and antagonistic. Just powertripping. She kicked me from chat and then when I came back steve and other members were explaining to her that I didn't have any attitude, it was her. I began to start regular friendly conversation with other members and she kept bugging me. So I told her off and left. Won't be coming back again.\

I don't post a lot on tl forums but I hear from rl friends and other players that they can be kind of hard-nosed. I didn't expect that on the teamspeak. Someone should take a look at this 'operator'.

Just an fyi, cheers.
Social media coordinator with eSports Canada - www.facebook.com/eSportsCanada - www.twitter.com/eSports_Canada
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
October 07 2011 18:10 GMT
#86
On September 16 2011 00:50 ChiefSlapaho wrote:
I joined. Had a really good experience with a gent who was very helpful named Steveowen21 (trademark symbol after it)

Then a channel moderated named "Jen" I believe came on and turned me off using the TL teamspeak ever again. She was rude and antagonistic. Just powertripping. She kicked me from chat and then when I came back steve and other members were explaining to her that I didn't have any attitude, it was her. I began to start regular friendly conversation with other members and she kept bugging me. So I told her off and left. Won't be coming back again.\

I don't post a lot on tl forums but I hear from rl friends and other players that they can be kind of hard-nosed. I didn't expect that on the teamspeak. Someone should take a look at this 'operator'.

Just an fyi, cheers.


I'm pretty sure you didn't join the TL TS server and joined the default TS server. There are no TL staff named 'Jen' on TL or TS.
Moderator
goodgame xD
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany7 Posts
October 11 2011 23:29 GMT
#87
^^
berlin
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 06:02:45
October 14 2011 05:46 GMT
#88
I join and have tried reinstalling, I got an access key twice now I think and everytime I log on teamspeak now it says something along the lines of " insufficient permissions" it wont let me talk or type anything, Help please!

EDIT : How do you use the key so I can have sufficient permissions ? I guess that is the fix but I'm not sure how to / where to use it.

EDIT 2 : Now whenever I enter it says "Invalid key or has already been used" I Guess I accidentally used all my keys trying to get it to work, now it doesn't recognize this one? Plz some mod help me ! I really wanted to get on TS T_T
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
October 19 2011 21:19 GMT
#89
Whats up with the server today? Having issues with staying connected for the past 20 minutes.
Etherone
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1898 Posts
October 19 2011 21:28 GMT
#90
On October 20 2011 06:19 Alventenie wrote:
Whats up with the server today? Having issues with staying connected for the past 20 minutes.

yea massive crashes
Cool Cat
Profile Joined June 2009
United States1644 Posts
October 19 2011 21:46 GMT
#91
You cannot even connect to the TL server anymore.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
October 19 2011 22:36 GMT
#92
It seems to be up now.
Priphea
gregtampa
Profile Joined October 2011
4 Posts
October 21 2011 20:25 GMT
#93
I figure this is a good thread to post about some really nasty users on the teamspeak server...
IRazgriz, and Somber Azure are both very childish and rude user.
They hang out in the LOL channels.. harrassing other users and such. There tone with new people is very surprising. I won't be in thier channel, and I wish they wont come into one that im in.
Just thought I'd let some steam out on the forums.. k thx bye.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-22 23:07:03
October 22 2011 22:35 GMT
#94
On October 22 2011 05:25 gregtampa wrote:
I figure this is a good thread to post about some really nasty users on the teamspeak server...
IRazgriz, and Somber Azure are both very childish and rude user.
They hang out in the LOL channels.. harrassing other users and such. There tone with new people is very surprising. I won't be in thier channel, and I wish they wont come into one that im in.
Just thought I'd let some steam out on the forums.. k thx bye.

uh, instead of posting like this, you should PM them on the forums or talk to a staff member on TeamSpeak (and there's almost always one in TL LoL channel).


and while I'm here, the TS server is borked again just checked and it has returned nope

edit: while i'm at it, i'm still missing a good chunk of permissions which I'm pretty sure I should have (including the critical "move client between channels" permission)
Translator:3
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
October 22 2011 22:46 GMT
#95
Do these crashes happen with all ts servers? The unstability of this particular server is really bad.
Stuck.
Cool Cat
Profile Joined June 2009
United States1644 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 13:56:16
October 22 2011 23:14 GMT
#96
I'm on the TL Teamspeak server quite often, and in my experience the servers very rarely crash, although the crashes seem to have become more frequent as of late.

I am also missing several permissions as well, as the channel admin of TL Diamond Bar.
Etherone
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1898 Posts
October 23 2011 00:05 GMT
#97
did it explode?
RLTY
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States965 Posts
October 23 2011 00:09 GMT
#98
Crashing a lot recently.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
October 23 2011 00:15 GMT
#99
Is it down right now?
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
October 23 2011 00:31 GMT
#100
I think so, I cannot connect.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 701
NaDa 49
Icarus 6
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 683
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE92
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush898
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 43m
INu's Battles
8h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
Replay Cast
19h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.