• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:33
CEST 20:33
KST 03:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9691 users

TL TeamSpeak 3 Server - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
The TL Teamspeak server will be shutting down on March 1st 2016. Please use the TL discord server as an alternative.
lagmaster
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States374 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-04 10:30:53
January 04 2012 07:26 GMT
#121
On January 03 2012 10:11 glasgow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 05:41 RLTY wrote:
On January 03 2012 05:13 glasgow wrote:
Can someone tell me a little about the Diamond bar channel.

What do you want to know?


What is it? Is it a practice group? and how can I get in?


Here is a short summary of the Diamond Bar channel.

There are people who are dota 1&2 pros
- Tube
- Rabidch
- 5-s
- Dead9

BW pros
- Dead9
- walarevolution
- coolcrimefighter

and the rest of the crew likes to pretend that we know how to play either game.
too many to list


And then there's OmgIRok who will serenade you with his singing occasionally.

That's all you need to know. You ain't missing much

Edit: I didn't want to inflate Dead9's ego too much by having him be pro in both groups
RLTY
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States965 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-04 08:09:27
January 04 2012 08:09 GMT
#122
On January 04 2012 16:26 lagmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 10:11 glasgow wrote:
On January 03 2012 05:41 RLTY wrote:
On January 03 2012 05:13 glasgow wrote:
Can someone tell me a little about the Diamond bar channel.

What do you want to know?


What is it? Is it a practice group? and how can I get in?


Here is a short summary of the Diamond Bar channel.

There are people who are dota 1&2 pros
- Tube
- Rabidch
- 5-s

BW pros
- Dead9
- walarevolution
- coolcrimefighter

and the rest of the crew likes to pretend that we know how to play either game.
too many to list


And then there's OmgIRok who will serenade you with his singing occasionally.

That's all you need to know. You ain't missing much

yo lagmaster, i dont know if you know but dead9 is a dota god, just sayin' also captain yomi

Yea, I don't know if you were expecting a SC2 "diamond league" bar or something but we don't play any sc2 if that was what you were looking for.
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
January 18 2012 20:02 GMT
#123
On January 03 2012 05:42 beetlelisk wrote:
Hi I'm having a problem in the setup wizard. I want to set up my voice activation level but when I begin the test the blue dot isn't glowing but when I move the slider to the left enough the voice repeats over and over and over. When I'm playing a music in winamp and I move the slider to the left then teamspeak catches my music and also repeats it.
I'm not sure what the problem is, could it be my microphone is too sensitive and catches sounds from my earphone?


Maybe you somehow have what you hear as output setting? Do you stream?
Stuck.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 20 2012 03:33 GMT
#124
Im having trouble connecting my account on TL with teamspeak. The privilege key doesnt work for me for some reason. Any ideas?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Uzumaaki
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom5 Posts
January 26 2012 19:22 GMT
#125
Hey guys quick question, I was on your TS3 server about.. a 2 weeks ago and was perm banned under the name Zith for not moving channel quick enough, which I understand. But I was wondering if i'd be able to be un banned from your TS3 server, as i've registered on your site obviously and would like to be apart of your amazing and ever growing community.

Thanks, Nick (Uzumaaki, < New TS3 Nickname)
If you live for nothing, you'll die for anything.
Chrono.
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom20 Posts
January 27 2012 14:53 GMT
#126
On January 27 2012 04:22 Uzumaaki wrote:
Hey guys quick question, I was on your TS3 server about.. a 2 weeks ago and was perm banned under the name Zith for not moving channel quick enough, which I understand. But I was wondering if i'd be able to be un banned from your TS3 server, as i've registered on your site obviously and would like to be apart of your amazing and ever growing community.

Thanks, Nick (Uzumaaki, < New TS3 Nickname)


I was with "Zith" at the time of this happening, "Kwark" who is apart of the TL TS Team banned him because we didn't move out of the "PUBLIC" Ops A channel quick enough.... We was in the channel just the 2 of us then, Kwark and about 15 other people came in and they raged as we didn't move quick enough, I luckily got out quick enough without getting a ban, but Zith unfortunately wasn't quick enough.

For Kwark to perm ban someone for not moving out of a public channel within a minute seems pretty harsh, I have asked a few TL staff who logged onto TS to unblock his IP but they have all been too busy which I understand they might be too busy but if it's possible to unban it would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Chrono
I be creepin'
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
January 27 2012 15:04 GMT
#127
On January 27 2012 23:53 Chrono. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 04:22 Uzumaaki wrote:
Hey guys quick question, I was on your TS3 server about.. a 2 weeks ago and was perm banned under the name Zith for not moving channel quick enough, which I understand. But I was wondering if i'd be able to be un banned from your TS3 server, as i've registered on your site obviously and would like to be apart of your amazing and ever growing community.

Thanks, Nick (Uzumaaki, < New TS3 Nickname)


I was with "Zith" at the time of this happening, "Kwark" who is apart of the TL TS Team banned him because we didn't move out of the "PUBLIC" Ops A channel quick enough.... We was in the channel just the 2 of us then, Kwark and about 15 other people came in and they raged as we didn't move quick enough, I luckily got out quick enough without getting a ban, but Zith unfortunately wasn't quick enough.

For Kwark to perm ban someone for not moving out of a public channel within a minute seems pretty harsh, I have asked a few TL staff who logged onto TS to unblock his IP but they have all been too busy which I understand they might be too busy but if it's possible to unban it would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Chrono

You and I already spoke about this.
You asked me to unban him, I explained that I couldn't.
You again asked me to unban him and I again explained that I couldn't.
You told me it'd only take a minute and I again explained that I didn't have the power to do that which you asked but you could send a PM to Mango with the name of the guy and the time and say I said it was okay to unban him.
You then threatened to cause a scene if I didn't unban him immediately so I started ignoring you.

In future don't use somebody else's channels. The channels on the server marked EVE are for the players of the game EVE. If they want to use those channels and you refuse to leave you'll be removed.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Chrono.
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom20 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-27 15:42:40
January 27 2012 15:42 GMT
#128
On January 28 2012 00:04 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 23:53 Chrono. wrote:
On January 27 2012 04:22 Uzumaaki wrote:
Hey guys quick question, I was on your TS3 server about.. a 2 weeks ago and was perm banned under the name Zith for not moving channel quick enough, which I understand. But I was wondering if i'd be able to be un banned from your TS3 server, as i've registered on your site obviously and would like to be apart of your amazing and ever growing community.

Thanks, Nick (Uzumaaki, < New TS3 Nickname)


I was with "Zith" at the time of this happening, "Kwark" who is apart of the TL TS Team banned him because we didn't move out of the "PUBLIC" Ops A channel quick enough.... We was in the channel just the 2 of us then, Kwark and about 15 other people came in and they raged as we didn't move quick enough, I luckily got out quick enough without getting a ban, but Zith unfortunately wasn't quick enough.

For Kwark to perm ban someone for not moving out of a public channel within a minute seems pretty harsh, I have asked a few TL staff who logged onto TS to unblock his IP but they have all been too busy which I understand they might be too busy but if it's possible to unban it would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Chrono

You and I already spoke about this.
You asked me to unban him, I explained that I couldn't.
You again asked me to unban him and I again explained that I couldn't.
You told me it'd only take a minute and I again explained that I didn't have the power to do that which you asked but you could send a PM to Mango with the name of the guy and the time and say I said it was okay to unban him.
You then threatened to cause a scene if I didn't unban him immediately so I started ignoring you.

In future don't use somebody else's channels. The channels on the server marked EVE are for the players of the game EVE. If they want to use those channels and you refuse to leave you'll be removed.


You banned him from the server because we was sitting in a public EVE channel, which was the game we was playing.... just because we wasn't playing with your team it seemed that we got booted from the channel because you demanded we left the channel as well as Perm Ban my friends IP address from using the server, You gave us no more than a minute to leave the channel, also instead of a Perm Ban you could've just placed him in a different channel, we also didn't refuse to leave you simply took the power into your own hands and banned him.

Not once did I say i'd "make a scene", I simply asked if there was anything you can do about your mistake of banning him over something silly, I've sent a PM to Mango regarding unbanning him from the Server.

Anyway.... We're just posting to get him access back to the TS server, nothing more.
I be creepin'
sebster10
Profile Joined December 2010
7 Posts
January 27 2012 15:45 GMT
#129
On January 28 2012 00:04 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 23:53 Chrono. wrote:
On January 27 2012 04:22 Uzumaaki wrote:
Hey guys quick question, I was on your TS3 server about.. a 2 weeks ago and was perm banned under the name Zith for not moving channel quick enough, which I understand. But I was wondering if i'd be able to be un banned from your TS3 server, as i've registered on your site obviously and would like to be apart of your amazing and ever growing community.

Thanks, Nick (Uzumaaki, < New TS3 Nickname)


I was with "Zith" at the time of this happening, "Kwark" who is apart of the TL TS Team banned him because we didn't move out of the "PUBLIC" Ops A channel quick enough.... We was in the channel just the 2 of us then, Kwark and about 15 other people came in and they raged as we didn't move quick enough, I luckily got out quick enough without getting a ban, but Zith unfortunately wasn't quick enough.

For Kwark to perm ban someone for not moving out of a public channel within a minute seems pretty harsh, I have asked a few TL staff who logged onto TS to unblock his IP but they have all been too busy which I understand they might be too busy but if it's possible to unban it would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Chrono

You and I already spoke about this.
You asked me to unban him, I explained that I couldn't.
You again asked me to unban him and I again explained that I couldn't.
You told me it'd only take a minute and I again explained that I didn't have the power to do that which you asked but you could send a PM to Mango with the name of the guy and the time and say I said it was okay to unban him.
You then threatened to cause a scene if I didn't unban him immediately so I started ignoring you.

In future don't use somebody else's channels. The channels on the server marked EVE are for the players of the game EVE. If they want to use those channels and you refuse to leave you'll be removed.


So you PERMANTLY banned him simply for using a public channel marked eve, when you could have simply moved him from the channel. Not overdoing it at all? And fyi, he was playing eve at the time which is why he couldn't tab out the instant you required to move from 'your' channel.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-27 16:24:00
January 27 2012 16:22 GMT
#130
On January 28 2012 00:45 sebster10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 00:04 KwarK wrote:
On January 27 2012 23:53 Chrono. wrote:
On January 27 2012 04:22 Uzumaaki wrote:
Hey guys quick question, I was on your TS3 server about.. a 2 weeks ago and was perm banned under the name Zith for not moving channel quick enough, which I understand. But I was wondering if i'd be able to be un banned from your TS3 server, as i've registered on your site obviously and would like to be apart of your amazing and ever growing community.

Thanks, Nick (Uzumaaki, < New TS3 Nickname)


I was with "Zith" at the time of this happening, "Kwark" who is apart of the TL TS Team banned him because we didn't move out of the "PUBLIC" Ops A channel quick enough.... We was in the channel just the 2 of us then, Kwark and about 15 other people came in and they raged as we didn't move quick enough, I luckily got out quick enough without getting a ban, but Zith unfortunately wasn't quick enough.

For Kwark to perm ban someone for not moving out of a public channel within a minute seems pretty harsh, I have asked a few TL staff who logged onto TS to unblock his IP but they have all been too busy which I understand they might be too busy but if it's possible to unban it would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Chrono

You and I already spoke about this.
You asked me to unban him, I explained that I couldn't.
You again asked me to unban him and I again explained that I couldn't.
You told me it'd only take a minute and I again explained that I didn't have the power to do that which you asked but you could send a PM to Mango with the name of the guy and the time and say I said it was okay to unban him.
You then threatened to cause a scene if I didn't unban him immediately so I started ignoring you.

In future don't use somebody else's channels. The channels on the server marked EVE are for the players of the game EVE. If they want to use those channels and you refuse to leave you'll be removed.


So you PERMANTLY banned him simply for using a public channel marked eve, when you could have simply moved him from the channel. Not overdoing it at all? And fyi, he was playing eve at the time which is why he couldn't tab out the instant you required to move from 'your' channel.

Just because a channel doesn't have a password on it does not mean it is public. The channel in question was made by me for the purpose of joint ops with non tl members. The reason I had the ability to make said channel was because I specifically asked Mango if I could have it so I could set up and administrate channels for the teamliquid eve corp which I run. If you would like your own channel I suggest you ask for one, if you would like to use mine then I suggest you are very prompt in leaving when asked.
Regarding the ban, it seemed the simplest and most expedient way of getting him out at the time. I told Chrono how to get him unbanned and okayed it at the time several weeks ago. I have no idea why it is being brought up now.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
January 27 2012 16:29 GMT
#131
I remember this incident because I was there. He was named iBLACKMAMBA, which is the name of someone else in our corp (who wasn't there) who had hotmic. I asked, told, then yelled at him several times to disable his mic. Both of you were asked to leave, neither of you did and he never fixed hotmic.

Additionally, as Kwark said, it's a TL EVE corp channel, not a public TS channel for EVE. If you are the only two using that channel, and it's not yours, what you should do is just leave it and make a user channel instead.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
January 28 2012 01:41 GMT
#132
Hi I used to be able to make sub-channels for the TL TS... just wondering if you guys took that away or maybe I'm doing it wrong... I went to the "user channels" room and tried to right click but the option is grayed out.
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Uzumaaki
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom5 Posts
January 28 2012 16:50 GMT
#133
I remember this incident because I was there. He was named iBLACKMAMBA, which is the name of someone else in our corp (who wasn't there) who had hotmic. I asked, told, then yelled at him several times to disable his mic. Both of you were asked to leave, neither of you did and he never fixed hotmic.


Yes, My previous name I think when I was in your TL EVE Channel was that. I couldn't fix the Hotmic because I was in a game on EVE and couldn't Alt Tab out, and having a split second to try and reconcile what was going on, and being perm banned for it, I think it is absolutely abusing power and acting childish.Yes, it may be your channel, but if you use common sense and ask nicely instead of shouting at people and not making much freaking sense, stuff gets done a lot sooner. You saying someone has a second to do this or that and if they're busy and can't pause a game it's a bit unfair don't you think?
If you live for nothing, you'll die for anything.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
January 28 2012 17:31 GMT
#134
On January 29 2012 01:50 Uzumaaki wrote:
Show nested quote +
I remember this incident because I was there. He was named iBLACKMAMBA, which is the name of someone else in our corp (who wasn't there) who had hotmic. I asked, told, then yelled at him several times to disable his mic. Both of you were asked to leave, neither of you did and he never fixed hotmic.


Yes, My previous name I think when I was in your TL EVE Channel was that. I couldn't fix the Hotmic because I was in a game on EVE and couldn't Alt Tab out, and having a split second to try and reconcile what was going on, and being perm banned for it, I think it is absolutely abusing power and acting childish.Yes, it may be your channel, but if you use common sense and ask nicely instead of shouting at people and not making much freaking sense, stuff gets done a lot sooner. You saying someone has a second to do this or that and if they're busy and can't pause a game it's a bit unfair don't you think?

I consider the matter closed. If you are unclear on my perspective on the matter I suggest you read my earlier posts. If you feel the need to continue talking about it I suggest you make a topic in website feedback or PM Mango who runs the TS server.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Uzumaaki
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom5 Posts
January 28 2012 17:51 GMT
#135
I already have pm'd TheMango, so has my friend, still no reply.
If you live for nothing, you'll die for anything.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 28 2012 19:37 GMT
#136
I've cleared all bans - next time use some common sense and if someone on TL staff or a channel owner asks you to move channels, you should do so. You can also setup your own channel under User Channels at the bottom of the channel list.
Moderator
madoMg
Profile Joined February 2012
United States6 Posts
February 03 2012 08:13 GMT
#137
Yay!
They Know
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 15:41:06
February 11 2012 15:40 GMT
#138
ts has been down for a while, anybody know whats up?

On January 04 2012 17:09 RLTY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 16:26 lagmaster wrote:
On January 03 2012 10:11 glasgow wrote:
On January 03 2012 05:41 RLTY wrote:
On January 03 2012 05:13 glasgow wrote:
Can someone tell me a little about the Diamond bar channel.

What do you want to know?


What is it? Is it a practice group? and how can I get in?


Here is a short summary of the Diamond Bar channel.

There are people who are dota 1&2 pros
- Tube
- Rabidch
- 5-s

BW pros
- Dead9
- walarevolution
- coolcrimefighter

and the rest of the crew likes to pretend that we know how to play either game.
too many to list


And then there's OmgIRok who will serenade you with his singing occasionally.

That's all you need to know. You ain't missing much

yo lagmaster, i dont know if you know but dead9 is a dota god, just sayin' also captain yomi

Yea, I don't know if you were expecting a SC2 "diamond league" bar or something but we don't play any sc2 if that was what you were looking for.

1 month later... you dicks
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Shadow Sylph
Profile Joined December 2010
United States98 Posts
February 12 2012 05:33 GMT
#139
My friend is trying to authenticate his Teamspeak, he has created an account and clicked the connect in the TS thread. Then he refreshes the page but he only sees not authenticated. then it locks him out after the timeout period and he doesn't have a retrieve new authentication token button either. I can't remember how I got my account authenticated. Would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
February 14 2012 20:38 GMT
#140
On February 12 2012 14:33 Shadow Sylph wrote:
My friend is trying to authenticate his Teamspeak, he has created an account and clicked the connect in the TS thread. Then he refreshes the page but he only sees not authenticated. then it locks him out after the timeout period and he doesn't have a retrieve new authentication token button either. I can't remember how I got my account authenticated. Would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.


http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php

There is a link on that page to request a new token if for some reason it's not working.
Moderator
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason290
IndyStarCraft 195
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m3897
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1234
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK12
Other Games
FrodaN1782
B2W.Neo774
summit1g551
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE78
Mew2King49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie729
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
27m
BSL Open Qualifier
27m
Replay Cast
4h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 27m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.