• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:00
CEST 04:00
KST 11:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7017 users

TL TeamSpeak 3 Server - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
The TL Teamspeak server will be shutting down on March 1st 2016. Please use the TL discord server as an alternative.
TheTrueLuong
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
April 20 2012 22:09 GMT
#161
Where can I post about teamspeak ban appeals?
Lewisl
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom9 Posts
April 26 2012 17:30 GMT
#162
Could you send me another authentication key please as I am unable to join the teamspeak server as a teamliquid member.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
May 01 2012 17:51 GMT
#163
Hi, I still can't join the TL teamspeak. My authentication key doesn't work.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Neroin
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany173 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 20:38:25
May 04 2012 20:38 GMT
#164
I'm afraid I also still have this problem. I'd be really grateful if someone could help me because I'd like to play in the TL Eve Corp!
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 28 2012 08:55 Neroin wrote:
Hi, I'm afraid I also need a new key. I didn't activate properly and now it says invalid. I don't see a link on the mytlnet page to request a new one, just "Status: Not Authenticated" and the normal (first) "Connect to TL TeamSpeak".
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!

Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
May 09 2012 23:00 GMT
#165
My friends and I have been hanging out using the TL teamspeak for the past 2 weeks. However recently the server has become rather unstable and crashes happen almost once a day. Someone should probably take a look at it.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
May 17 2012 20:58 GMT
#166
Please read updated info in OP, we have moved to a new server. It should be a lot more stable now.
Moderator
kabian
Profile Joined May 2012
Chile1 Post
May 18 2012 01:32 GMT
#167
I screwed up and now I can not authenticate to TS3, INCOME THE KEY AND NOT ACKNOWLEDGE
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
May 18 2012 20:16 GMT
#168
Is there still a disconnect timer on non-authed accounts or do they just have very limited access?
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Not_That
Profile Joined April 2011
287 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 21:12:54
May 21 2012 06:10 GMT
#169
I'm getting the "invalid privilege key" error consistently. Can you help please?

Edit: It started working, so I can only assume admin intervention. Thanks whoever it was. =)
Imbu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States903 Posts
May 23 2012 08:51 GMT
#170
Similar to the people above, I'm having an "invalid privilege key" error. Is there something I can do in order to make this go away?
@DreamingBird
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 02:08:05
May 24 2012 00:08 GMT
#171
I'm constantly getting the "invalid privilege key" error too after logging in fine first and trying to authenticate. Although my account still hasn't been authenticated and linked to my forum profile.

edit: When does the privilege key reset? Still cannot login -_-
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 27 2012 10:28 GMT
#172
I have a problem with the TS server not allowing me to connect to the server, even though I know it is up because my friends on TS can connect and talk to each other. I was wondering what would be the cause of these problems, going around to fixing it.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
imanoobcs
Profile Joined January 2012
184 Posts
May 29 2012 04:37 GMT
#173
I am getting the same error as those above me. I was on the server for several hours the other day and now i am not authenticated and cant sign on to the server. Any new privilege keys/passwords change?
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
May 30 2012 02:33 GMT
#174
I tried connecting today, and even though I was connected to the server, I was not authenticated according to the refreshed webpage. When I disconnected, I got the invalid key error. Please help.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
miniwheats
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada187 Posts
June 05 2012 12:16 GMT
#175
I also need a new privelige key. It says it's invalid and the server info page shows me as not authenticated. Sorry for the inconvenience and thx for helping.
"Don't disturb my Circles!" -Archimedes
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
June 05 2012 19:47 GMT
#176
Having troubles authenticating after I reset my key, says the new key is invalid or already used.
w33dOr
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany126 Posts
June 12 2012 02:46 GMT
#177
I would like a new privilege key please, as the one i currently have is in use.
I get an error message saying "invalid privilege key"
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
June 12 2012 18:01 GMT
#178
I have also gotten the invalid privlege key error. =[
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 17:17:48
June 20 2012 16:44 GMT
#179
cant connected.
get new id, new token , try to connect unregistered , reinstalled ts.
Nothing workes. Cant connect and never get an error message.

i sniffed the packet. The server dont answer me...
Problem solved himself...
Save gaming: kill esport
DarkEnergy
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands542 Posts
June 28 2012 00:20 GMT
#180
After a fresh install no longer authenticated. Tried to re-authenticate but no luck.
Manually adding the key does not work either. message is the same key has been used or is invalid.

Would love a new key.
Thats right stimmed marines can outrun aeroplanes.Tasteless
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 165
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 252
Bale 19
Terrorterran 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
Doublelift5955
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g12010
C9.Mang0367
PiLiPiLi11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1076
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP160
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h
Monday Night Weeklies
14h
Replay Cast
21h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.