• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11137 users

TL TeamSpeak 3 Server - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
The TL Teamspeak server will be shutting down on March 1st 2016. Please use the TL discord server as an alternative.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 03 2012 21:15 GMT
#201
On December 02 2012 14:16 TheMango wrote:
yea, some kind of network issue on their end. They are trying to move it to a different server/datacenter right now.


moving servers again t_t
Moderator
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 19:36:52
December 07 2012 19:08 GMT
#202
Is anyone else having difficulty connecting today? or is it just me?
I keep getting disconnected when I try to connect : ((((((
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Cool Cat
Profile Joined June 2009
United States1644 Posts
December 07 2012 20:38 GMT
#203
On December 08 2012 04:08 PassiveAce wrote:
Is anyone else having difficulty connecting today? or is it just me?
I keep getting disconnected when I try to connect : ((((((

same here
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
December 07 2012 20:44 GMT
#204
Working for me now.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
December 07 2012 20:44 GMT
#205
Now its gone again
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 07 2012 20:47 GMT
#206
Yea, I'm on the phone with them right now. Will let you guys know when its fixed.
Moderator
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
December 07 2012 20:50 GMT
#207
Thanks Mango!
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 07 2012 22:28 GMT
#208
k, finally back on the NY datacenter. Server should not be going down anymore.
Moderator
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
December 07 2012 22:38 GMT
#209
Whenever I go to http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php I get this error:
There was an error trying to process your authentication information. Please try again later.


I've never used the TL Teamspeak. I have TS3 installed, if that matters.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
December 07 2012 22:56 GMT
#210
I still can't authenticate on the new server, I was beforehand if that matters.
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 07 2012 23:12 GMT
#211
Yea, that's a separate issue that came up when the NY data center went down due to Hurricane Sandy. Our authentication bot went down. We're looking at fixing this soon.
Moderator
Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
December 07 2012 23:45 GMT
#212
I PM'd you then but nothing happened, it is okay because I can wait till the full fix is done.
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 10 2012 22:26 GMT
#213
Authentication bot is back online. Let me know if you guys are still having problems authenticating.
Moderator
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
December 11 2012 01:22 GMT
#214
I'm still having the same problem as I posted just a few posts back.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
December 11 2012 02:10 GMT
#215
On December 11 2012 07:26 TheMango wrote:
Authentication bot is back online. Let me know if you guys are still having problems authenticating.

Hey, I messaged you on TS, but had to leave, so I will just ask again here. I am having a problem with the server icons, which are not showing up. For example, things like the member checkmarks,staff icons, lp icon, TL icon,etc. I think they got wiped when you moved the server database. I had them yesterday, but today after reinstalling TS on my new ssd, they are gone. So it might be that new users aren't getting the old icon pack when authing their accounts. dunno though.

Also, could I get the staff access plz?
Administrator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 11 2012 05:11 GMT
#216
On December 11 2012 11:10 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 07:26 TheMango wrote:
Authentication bot is back online. Let me know if you guys are still having problems authenticating.

Hey, I messaged you on TS, but had to leave, so I will just ask again here. I am having a problem with the server icons, which are not showing up. For example, things like the member checkmarks,staff icons, lp icon, TL icon,etc. I think they got wiped when you moved the server database. I had them yesterday, but today after reinstalling TS on my new ssd, they are gone. So it might be that new users aren't getting the old icon pack when authing their accounts. dunno though.

Also, could I get the staff access plz?


It's also linked to your local machine so if you reformated/installed a new HD, it would be reset. I'll add you next time I see you on.
Moderator
Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
December 11 2012 17:57 GMT
#217
On December 11 2012 07:26 TheMango wrote:
Authentication bot is back online. Let me know if you guys are still having problems authenticating.

I am still having problems getting authenticated on the new server. Still getting same error on the ts3 page.
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 11 2012 18:06 GMT
#218
On December 12 2012 02:57 Tennet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 07:26 TheMango wrote:
Authentication bot is back online. Let me know if you guys are still having problems authenticating.

I am still having problems getting authenticated on the new server. Still getting same error on the ts3 page.


PM'ed
Moderator
Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
December 11 2012 18:15 GMT
#219
It worked, thank you!
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
Sireph
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States43 Posts
December 11 2012 20:44 GMT
#220
I'm having problems authenticating as well. Getting the same error message as the above:
"There was an error trying to process your authentication information. Please try again later."
MLG Technical Director | Go MLG Live Production Crew! | MLG.tv!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason157
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16174
Artosis 990
ZZZero.O 83
Hyun 37
NaDa 25
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3185
JimRising 340
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6030
Liquid`Hasu849
Other Games
summit1g7347
FrodaN2735
B2W.Neo776
ToD239
KnowMe160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1458
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Hupsaiya 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.