• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11076 users

TL TeamSpeak 3 Server - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
The TL Teamspeak server will be shutting down on March 1st 2016. Please use the TL discord server as an alternative.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 11 2012 22:16 GMT
#221
Hey Mango, I pm'd you a while ago about this error that started cropping up after I reformatted my computer:

There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use.

Right now whenever I come on the TL TS I am a 'Guest' rather than a TL member. Anything I can do to fix this?
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 11 2012 23:54 GMT
#222
On December 12 2012 05:44 Sireph wrote:
I'm having problems authenticating as well. Getting the same error message as the above:
"There was an error trying to process your authentication information. Please try again later."


PM'ed
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 11 2012 23:54 GMT
#223
On December 12 2012 07:16 Firebolt145 wrote:
Hey Mango, I pm'd you a while ago about this error that started cropping up after I reformatted my computer:

Show nested quote +
There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use.

Right now whenever I come on the TL TS I am a 'Guest' rather than a TL member. Anything I can do to fix this?


PM'ed
Moderator
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 15 2012 01:28 GMT
#224
On December 12 2012 07:16 Firebolt145 wrote:
Hey Mango, I pm'd you a while ago about this error that started cropping up after I reformatted my computer:

Show nested quote +
There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use.

Right now whenever I come on the TL TS I am a 'Guest' rather than a TL member. Anything I can do to fix this?

Yeah, I'm having the same problem D:
Dota 3hard5me
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 16 2012 00:22 GMT
#225
On December 15 2012 10:28 Nub4ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 07:16 Firebolt145 wrote:
Hey Mango, I pm'd you a while ago about this error that started cropping up after I reformatted my computer:

There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use.

Right now whenever I come on the TL TS I am a 'Guest' rather than a TL member. Anything I can do to fix this?

Yeah, I'm having the same problem D:


PM'ed
Moderator
jopirg
Profile Joined August 2010
United States81 Posts
December 18 2012 04:32 GMT
#226
On December 12 2012 07:16 Firebolt145 wrote:
Hey Mango, I pm'd you a while ago about this error that started cropping up after I reformatted my computer:

Show nested quote +
There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use.

Right now whenever I come on the TL TS I am a 'Guest' rather than a TL member. Anything I can do to fix this?

I'm having the same problem.
lylehigg
Profile Joined December 2012
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 21:55:46
December 18 2012 21:37 GMT
#227
lylehigg
Profile Joined December 2012
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 21:56:48
December 18 2012 21:55 GMT
#228
On December 08 2012 07:38 Birdie wrote:
Whenever I go to http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php I get this error:
Show nested quote +
There was an error trying to process your authentication information. Please try again later.


I've never used the TL Teamspeak. I have TS3 installed, if that matters.



This. I'm having this exact same problem.

Edit: I apologize for the empty post above. I'm new and I dun goofed, and don't know how to delete posts.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
December 31 2012 16:32 GMT
#229
What's the process to getting a permanent room?
I would like to make a TS room for the Teamliquid Touhou, do I need to apply for it somewhere?
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
January 03 2013 22:04 GMT
#230
Are users allowed to use FTP on the teamspeak server?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
January 07 2013 23:17 GMT
#231
On December 16 2012 09:22 TheMango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 10:28 Nub4ever wrote:
On December 12 2012 07:16 Firebolt145 wrote:
Hey Mango, I pm'd you a while ago about this error that started cropping up after I reformatted my computer:

There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use.

Right now whenever I come on the TL TS I am a 'Guest' rather than a TL member. Anything I can do to fix this?

Yeah, I'm having the same problem D:


PM'ed

Could you PM me as well please? Getting the same problem
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
MKnight
Profile Joined March 2011
Chile1 Post
January 11 2013 11:09 GMT
#232
Hi ...
I have problems to request a new authentication token to get access to the TL Members group.
I lost access to your TeamSpeak3 identity because I format ans sold my old computer.
I try to request a new authentication token but I get the following error:
"There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use."

Please... Help me.

Thanks
2vs2.Zepiii
Profile Joined December 2011
Belgium134 Posts
January 11 2013 12:29 GMT
#233
On January 11 2013 20:09 MKnight wrote:
Hi ...
I have problems to request a new authentication token to get access to the TL Members group.
I lost access to your TeamSpeak3 identity because I format ans sold my old computer.
I try to request a new authentication token but I get the following error:
"There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use."

Please... Help me.

Thanks


One of my friend also have the same problem. Name on TL of my friend is "khromh" btw.
2v2 Protoss Master : twitch.tv/Zepiii || Best achievement - HotS 2v2 : Top2 World w/ Vermillion
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 12 2013 00:17 GMT
#234
I managed to connect just fine but my privilege key has already been used and I can't authenticate
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Barteh
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands108 Posts
January 12 2013 00:21 GMT
#235
On January 12 2013 09:17 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I managed to connect just fine but my privilege key has already been used and I can't authenticate


Currently having the same issue. Key has already been used, can't find a way to reset it.
KKoNcept
Profile Joined October 2010
United States25 Posts
January 16 2013 06:42 GMT
#236
I have the same problem as everyone else with their privilege keys being used and can't authenticate. I would like this resolved if possible. Thanks!
Look A Distraction
Profile Joined March 2012
United States10 Posts
January 19 2013 14:48 GMT
#237
I too am having the problem with the privilege key not working properly.

This is the error:
+ Show Spoiler +
Invalid Privilege Key.
Either you entered an invalid Privilege Key or it has already been used.
Remember a Privilege Key can be used only once.
PUPATREE
Profile Joined August 2009
340 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 17:19:45
January 21 2013 04:42 GMT
#238
On January 19 2013 23:48 Look A Distraction wrote:
I too am having the problem with the privilege key not working properly.

This is the error:
+ Show Spoiler +
Invalid Privilege Key.
Either you entered an invalid Privilege Key or it has already been used.
Remember a Privilege Key can be used only once.


Same as above. I reinstalled without exporting my identity beforehand. Thanks for your help!!

Resolved. Thanks!
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
eX Killy
Profile Joined November 2012
Taiwan906 Posts
February 02 2013 18:50 GMT
#239
My key doesn't work, gives the message:

Invalid Privilege Key.
Either you entered an invalid Privilege Key or it has already been used.
Remember a Privilege Key can be used only once.

I have the latest TS3, tried the manual key, use TS only on this computer, etc.
telling it like it is
Apteryx
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1 Post
February 02 2013 22:08 GMT
#240
I have the same problem as eX Killy. First time I'm using TS.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason157
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16174
Artosis 990
ZZZero.O 83
Hyun 37
NaDa 25
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3185
JimRising 340
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6030
Liquid`Hasu849
Other Games
summit1g7347
FrodaN2735
B2W.Neo776
ToD239
KnowMe160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1458
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Hupsaiya 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.