• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7846 users

TL TeamSpeak 3 Server - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 20 Next All
The TL Teamspeak server will be shutting down on March 1st 2016. Please use the TL discord server as an alternative.
Jochan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Poland1730 Posts
February 03 2013 12:49 GMT
#241
I got the same problem: "There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use." I've lost the authentication somehow, I've been using TLTS for a long time, I was authenticated during summer, lost it around christmass.
"(...)all in the game, yo. All in the game"
Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
February 03 2013 20:42 GMT
#242
I have noticed that the TS3 Link on TL to connect to the server goes to the wrong server. Would be cool to see this updated =)
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
Maxhster
Profile Joined March 2011
Fiji473 Posts
February 05 2013 08:58 GMT
#243
Is there a way to use the ts3 server via the android client? I can connect to it on my nexus 7 but cant switch channels
rawr
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 18:36:28
February 07 2013 18:35 GMT
#244
My bad.
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
teamspeakcoach
Profile Joined January 2013
Austria1 Post
February 09 2013 14:34 GMT
#245
Hello Rah,

You should be able to switch the Channel in the android App. Are you using the new beta?

Here is an article about the app. It's German, but you maybe get the point:

http://www.ts-coach.com/blog/die-neue-android-teamspeak-app-im-beta-test/

best Regards Thomas
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
February 11 2013 15:36 GMT
#246
On January 19 2013 23:48 Look A Distraction wrote:
I too am having the problem with the privilege key not working properly.

This is the error:
+ Show Spoiler +
Invalid Privilege Key.
Either you entered an invalid Privilege Key or it has already been used.
Remember a Privilege Key can be used only once.

Getting the same error. I never used the privilege key
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 04:18:27
February 16 2013 03:37 GMT
#247
On February 12 2013 00:36 Qbek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2013 23:48 Look A Distraction wrote:
I too am having the problem with the privilege key not working properly.

This is the error:
+ Show Spoiler +
Invalid Privilege Key.
Either you entered an invalid Privilege Key or it has already been used.
Remember a Privilege Key can be used only once.

Getting the same error. I never used the privilege key


I'm having this too. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edit: I don't know if you fixed it, but it works now. Thanks!
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
February 27 2013 18:45 GMT
#248
On February 03 2013 21:49 Jochan wrote:
I got the same problem: "There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use." I've lost the authentication somehow, I've been using TLTS for a long time, I was authenticated during summer, lost it around christmass.

I'm having the same problem, I lost my admin rights on the DayZ channel and also my TL member status on the server.
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
March 09 2013 11:18 GMT
#249
invalid privilege key

I've used the tl ts3 long ago, but not for a long time and just reinstalled ts3 and getting the error
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
alone
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland410 Posts
March 13 2013 09:27 GMT
#250
Same thing...invalid privilege key. Never used it before .
JJoNeEightY
Profile Joined December 2010
United States509 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-14 00:40:33
March 14 2013 00:28 GMT
#251
So I am unable to connect to the TL teamspeak server and I could use some help!

When I try to connect to the server, I am met with "Failed to resolve hostname, unable to connect to ts3.teamliquid.net."

I tried flushing my dns cache to no avail. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling teamspeak, but it didn't help. I have tried connecting to the server using the ip address and was met with a "failed to connect to server."

I ran a tracert to the server and nothing timed out and I am also able to successfully ping the server.

I don't know anything about networks etc and have just been using googlefu to attempt to troubleshoot this myself, but I appear to be at a dead end.


Oh I should mention I can connect to other teamspeak servers without any problems.

Halp!

JJoNeEightY
Profile Joined December 2010
United States509 Posts
March 14 2013 18:34 GMT
#252
Above problem has resolved itself, I can now connect, hurray!
zKarp
Profile Joined March 2011
United States10 Posts
March 20 2013 20:46 GMT
#253
Invaild key or been used.. Any ideas to generate a new one or something??
If I want to I Will
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
March 20 2013 22:24 GMT
#254
On March 21 2013 05:46 zKarp wrote:
Invaild key or been used.. Any ideas to generate a new one or something??

http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php
doesn't work for me requesting a new one, but you can at least try. It would be nice if they checked this thread once in a while though..
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
March 21 2013 00:02 GMT
#255
On March 21 2013 05:46 zKarp wrote:
Invaild key or been used.. Any ideas to generate a new one or something??


I get the same issue. No idea how to fix.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
March 24 2013 17:40 GMT
#256
On March 21 2013 09:02 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2013 05:46 zKarp wrote:
Invaild key or been used.. Any ideas to generate a new one or something??


I get the same issue. No idea how to fix.

Same here. Can join the server, but can't authenticate since it claims my key has already been used (which it hasn't since I have never been on Teamliquids TS servers before).
Sinbearer
Profile Joined March 2013
1 Post
March 26 2013 21:15 GMT
#257
me too it says the same thing about the key and it doesnt work manually either
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
April 15 2013 04:31 GMT
#258
All authentication issues with TS3 server should now be resolved, use http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php to get your new privilege key.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
April 15 2013 13:24 GMT
#259
Thanks R1CH, I'll try when I get home. I'd love my DayZ channel admin back too, but I guess I can ask the others when I get on.
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
April 15 2013 14:04 GMT
#260
Can confirm that the issue was fixed.
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift5185
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2829
KnowMe228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
57m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 57m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.