• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:17
CEST 04:17
KST 11:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8807 users

TL TeamSpeak 3 Server - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
The TL Teamspeak server will be shutting down on March 1st 2016. Please use the TL discord server as an alternative.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 17 2011 22:20 GMT
#41
On January 18 2011 05:52 Soap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 17:50 TheMango wrote:
On January 17 2011 06:58 Soap wrote:
Why it kicks me if I'm just listening, and can I prevent that?


follow the directions in the OP to get authenticated


I did, status says authenticated.


When you are on TS, do you see a green check mark next to your name? If not, try resetting your identity via http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php
Moderator
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
January 18 2011 01:02 GMT
#42
On January 18 2011 07:20 TheMango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 05:52 Soap wrote:
On January 17 2011 17:50 TheMango wrote:
On January 17 2011 06:58 Soap wrote:
Why it kicks me if I'm just listening, and can I prevent that?


follow the directions in the OP to get authenticated


I did, status says authenticated.


When you are on TS, do you see a green check mark next to your name? If not, try resetting your identity via http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php


Done that, fixed. Thank you.
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
January 28 2011 06:49 GMT
#43
Is there a way to be in two different channels simultaneously?
Stuck.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 15:02:35
January 28 2011 15:02 GMT
#44
On January 28 2011 15:49 Wala.Revolution wrote:
Is there a way to be in two different channels simultaneously?


I believe you can have multiple instances of TS open (it opens up as another tab within your TS client).
Moderator
Never.Die
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan189 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 08:49:53
February 02 2011 08:45 GMT
#45
It says I'm authenticated but yet I still keep getting disconnected for being idle every 15 minutes? Is there any way to fix it?

Edit: I fixed it already.
KuroN3ko
Profile Joined August 2010
Malaysia154 Posts
February 24 2011 03:50 GMT
#46
Got a new computer, forgot to export the settings, so resetted the token, can connect with a tick next to my name, but website still says unauthenticated oO
Some convictions are so strong the world must break to accomodate them
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-28 03:42:03
February 26 2011 16:26 GMT
#47
how do i reset my token on the teamspeak page?

I don't see the thing on the page
Aiyeeeee
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
March 01 2011 22:46 GMT
#48
On February 27 2011 01:26 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
how do i reset my token on the teamspeak page?

I don't see the thing on the page


http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php

There is a link there to reset it "If you have lost access to your TeamSpeak3 identity, you can request a new authentication token to get access to the TL Members group."
Moderator
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
March 02 2011 04:11 GMT
#49
On March 02 2011 07:46 TheMango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 01:26 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
how do i reset my token on the teamspeak page?

I don't see the thing on the page


http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php

There is a link there to reset it "If you have lost access to your TeamSpeak3 identity, you can request a new authentication token to get access to the TL Members group."


I check that page but the thing is I don't see that option at all. There's like an empty space under "If you have any problems or questions, please post in our TeamSpeak 3 Feedback Thread"
Aiyeeeee
abominare
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1216 Posts
March 04 2011 06:40 GMT
#50
Had to reset my identity however the privilege token said it was already in use when i tried to relog on with it.
RuskyMafia
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada1 Post
March 04 2011 23:07 GMT
#51
I connected to TS3 using the link on the http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php page. Then the next day i try to use it again but it doesnt work anymore cuz i dont have privilage key. How do i get this privelege key so i can go on Team Liquids TS everyday?
Certified
Profile Joined August 2010
United States667 Posts
March 05 2011 02:09 GMT
#52
Is there some sort of server issue or something going on with TeamSpeak?

I keep getting dropped and reconnected to the Lobby
and I see its mass dropping people and reconnecting them

anyone else noticing this or is it just me?
Don't worry, I'm a professional
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
March 05 2011 02:23 GMT
#53
Yeah, I see it too.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
bhp255
Profile Joined July 2008
United States600 Posts
March 16 2011 04:17 GMT
#54
hey, i got an issue
my computer was going insane and i really needed to use it, so i formatted my computer asaply and never remembered to backup my identity for teamspeak, so now i cant validate my account anymore
can anyone help me with this?
Following Okazaki's steps to becoming a Fuuko Master
SixSongs
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Poland1455 Posts
March 19 2011 04:20 GMT
#55
On March 05 2011 08:07 RuskyMafia wrote:
I connected to TS3 using the link on the http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php page. Then the next day i try to use it again but it doesnt work anymore cuz i dont have privilage key. How do i get this privelege key so i can go on Team Liquids TS everyday?


I got the same problem. How do I get my status Authenticated. THX in advance :D
The Prince of DroneS
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
March 19 2011 07:33 GMT
#56
On March 19 2011 13:20 SixSongs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 08:07 RuskyMafia wrote:
I connected to TS3 using the link on the http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php page. Then the next day i try to use it again but it doesnt work anymore cuz i dont have privilage key. How do i get this privelege key so i can go on Team Liquids TS everyday?


I got the same problem. How do I get my status Authenticated. THX in advance :D


http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php

There is a link there to reset it "If you have lost access to your TeamSpeak3 identity, you can request a new authentication token to get access to the TL Members group."
Moderator
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-12 17:26:48
April 12 2011 17:19 GMT
#57
Did something happen to the server? I cannot connect, saying failed to connect.

edit: fixed now.
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 21:30:58
April 22 2011 18:59 GMT
#58
EDIT: resetting my token for a third time actually worked, ignore the rest!


On the teamspeak3 server thread it say's that I am "Authenticated", but it still kicks me after 10 minutes and I do not have the green check mark. I followed the instructions. I've even tried to reinstall everything, request a new verification code, and start from scratch. Shouldn't I be fine since it says I am now "authenticated"?
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Saliri
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Ireland6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 17:14:47
May 14 2011 16:50 GMT
#59
Edit: nevermind
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 02:23:38
May 15 2011 02:23 GMT
#60
A called Dane (not authenticated) is requesting everyone leave the server to update and restart. He seems to be able to talk to everyone though. Legit?

Didn't you do this a bit ago Mango?
Stuck.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 412
NaDa 40
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm235
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9653
JimRising 695
WinterStarcraft194
ViBE142
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS52
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1439
BasetradeTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 43m
INu's Battles
9h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 43m
Replay Cast
20h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.