• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7598 users

TL TeamSpeak 3 Server - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
The TL Teamspeak server will be shutting down on March 1st 2016. Please use the TL discord server as an alternative.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 05 2010 03:37 GMT
#21
On December 05 2010 10:44 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2010 10:13 L wrote:
My priviledge key's already been used. What's up with that.

Still need help T_T


PM'ed
Moderator
ungood
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States75 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 02:35:15
December 08 2010 04:16 GMT
#22
So, tired of creating my group's temporary channel all the time, I created a simple lua plugin to autocreate channels.

AutoCreate Channel Addon

Next up, auto-unsubscribing from channels and a countdown script (TTS: "Attack in one minute.")
War is Peace
PWNuLimByLim
Profile Joined September 2010
United States99 Posts
December 23 2010 20:25 GMT
#23
Hi Mango,

I would like to request a channel for my team to practice in. Could you make one called "Team CSUS"? We had a channel on the Ventrilo, but it doesn't work anymore.

-Victor
"Time to seize the moment! and play some Starcraft 2" DaBigLimCSUS.253 / Sac State Channel: CSUS | FacebookUS: CSUS Starcraft 2 Club | CSL Team:http://www.cstarleague.com/league/teams/249
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
December 24 2010 02:55 GMT
#24
Troubleshooting - Teamspeak works all fine and dandy when I start it up, but after being on for a while (like when coming back from a long afk) my push-to-talk hotkey refuses to work until I restart the client.
The current hotkey is mouse-button 5 (browser-forward) and I'll be kinda unhappy with any other hotkey, I've been using this one for years on ventrilo.
TheKing
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia186 Posts
December 24 2010 08:37 GMT
#25
How do I connect onto the teamspeak as a TL member.
GGitsJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand426 Posts
January 02 2011 11:09 GMT
#26
On December 08 2010 13:16 ungood wrote:
So, tired of creating my group's temporary channel all the time, I created a simple lua plugin to autocreate channels.

AutoCreate Channel Addon

Next up, auto-unsubscribing from channels and a countdown script (TTS: "Attack in one minute.")


So how does it work? where do i open the file and set the variables and does it just automatically do it even time i open up TS?
"A reason becomes an excuse if you don't do anything about it."
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
January 03 2011 03:34 GMT
#27
I have identified on my homecomputer, but didnt export my identity on an usb-stick or something. Now im on another computer for a week and cant identify again. Is there any way to fix this?
BuuGhost
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands340 Posts
January 03 2011 22:33 GMT
#28
I'm like a total noob with mics, But i've noticed my mic isn't.. Well "decent". when i ran a sound test i can't hear myself because im talking too "Soft". Yet i am speaking normal.

Ofcourse buying a better headphone+mic IS a solution, but i'm looking for any methods that doesn't involve buying a new headphone (also the one im wearing IS absolute crap, bought it for like 14.99.) but i don't feel like buying a 40$+ for just Teamspeak.

Any suggestions?
"Kinda like this thing but there’s something you should know, I just came to say hello."
F1rstAssau1t
Profile Joined November 2010
1341 Posts
January 14 2011 21:17 GMT
#29
Is there any posibility for me to open a channel for the people that speak Spanish?
#1 Kloggmosexual | Gambit 4 lyfe! | DiamondGOD | #iBelieve
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
January 16 2011 09:17 GMT
#30
How do I stream music through to the music lobby o.O
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
January 16 2011 21:58 GMT
#31
Why it kicks me if I'm just listening, and can I prevent that?
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 17 2011 08:44 GMT
#32
On December 24 2010 05:25 PWNuLimByLim wrote:
Hi Mango,

I would like to request a channel for my team to practice in. Could you make one called "Team CSUS"? We had a channel on the Ventrilo, but it doesn't work anymore.

-Victor


Use the user channels, you can create temporary passworded channels when you need them
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 17 2011 08:44 GMT
#33
On December 24 2010 17:37 TheKing wrote:
How do I connect onto the teamspeak as a TL member.


follow the instructions in the OP
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 17 2011 08:45 GMT
#34
On December 24 2010 11:55 sylverfyre wrote:
Troubleshooting - Teamspeak works all fine and dandy when I start it up, but after being on for a while (like when coming back from a long afk) my push-to-talk hotkey refuses to work until I restart the client.
The current hotkey is mouse-button 5 (browser-forward) and I'll be kinda unhappy with any other hotkey, I've been using this one for years on ventrilo.


restarting TS is the only fix I know that works
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 17 2011 08:46 GMT
#35
On January 03 2011 12:34 Warri wrote:
I have identified on my homecomputer, but didnt export my identity on an usb-stick or something. Now im on another computer for a week and cant identify again. Is there any way to fix this?


R1CH added a function in http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php to reset your identity should you reformat, move computers, etc
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 17 2011 08:49 GMT
#36
On January 04 2011 07:33 BuuGhost wrote:
I'm like a total noob with mics, But i've noticed my mic isn't.. Well "decent". when i ran a sound test i can't hear myself because im talking too "Soft". Yet i am speaking normal.

Ofcourse buying a better headphone+mic IS a solution, but i'm looking for any methods that doesn't involve buying a new headphone (also the one im wearing IS absolute crap, bought it for like 14.99.) but i don't feel like buying a 40$+ for just Teamspeak.

Any suggestions?


There should be a mic boost option in your audio/volume settings in windows
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 17 2011 08:50 GMT
#37
On January 17 2011 06:58 Soap wrote:
Why it kicks me if I'm just listening, and can I prevent that?


follow the directions in the OP to get authenticated
Moderator
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 17 2011 08:52 GMT
#38
On January 16 2011 18:17 Juliette wrote:
How do I stream music through to the music lobby o.O


google 'streaming music on ts3' can't really help you without knowing what OS/soundcard/software/setup you have really. There are bunch of youtube step by step videos on how to do it depending on various setups.
Moderator
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
January 17 2011 20:52 GMT
#39
On January 17 2011 17:50 TheMango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 06:58 Soap wrote:
Why it kicks me if I'm just listening, and can I prevent that?


follow the directions in the OP to get authenticated


I did, status says authenticated.
Veratule
Profile Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
January 17 2011 21:54 GMT
#40
On December 01 2010 06:26 F1rstAssau1t wrote:
What key is good to use in the "Push to talk"?

Im a StarCraft 2 and Broodwar player and i dont know wich key to use cuz maybe a chose a key that interfers with the gameplay.


I recommend using the thumb button on your mouse (if your mouse has a thumb button) since the right thumb is a free finger.

Personally I prefer to use voice activation so I can do it hands free, but I strongly recommend against using a keyboard key.

If you are looking for a good mouse with a right thumb key, check out the Razer Death Adder. 2 thumb buttons so you can set back thumb to teamspeak chat and front thumb to SC2 in-game voice chat.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 510
Hyuk 460
Leta 75
NaDa 43
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm245
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft450
Mew2King98
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1214
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 12m
INu's Battles
7h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 12m
Replay Cast
18h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.