• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:02
CEST 08:02
KST 15:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8763 users

Alabama Gamers - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
KingOctavious
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States324 Posts
June 15 2011 03:43 GMT
#201
On June 07 2011 16:28 Moody wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2011 11:03 KingOctavious wrote:
On May 23 2011 16:30 Moody wrote:
Updated the front page and added Boomling and Apeemlo to the Alabama division on sc2ranks.com

My computer is out of commission right now, so probably wont see me on for a week or so. Video card went out on me.


Oh man I feel your pain. That happened to me a couple months ago. And it's so hard coming back after not playing for a week or two.



Dude, feeling it right now. The past few ladder sessions I've had have been complete garbage. I almost quit playing entirely to go play some stupid ass mmo or something that doesn't take skill, but I was promptly talked out of it.


Yeah I hate that. If you wanna practice and you see me on, just let me know.
Check out my book, The Year in StarCraft II: 2011, http://yearinsc2.com/ :D:D
Softboing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States68 Posts
June 15 2011 15:05 GMT
#202
Hey folks, wondering if I can get added to the ladder:

Softboing . 169

UAB campus - toss me a PM if you're interested in 1v1 practice (~goldish play level, currently Silver) or LAN parties.
Moonling
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States987 Posts
June 27 2011 01:45 GMT
#203
How is everyone doing haven't seen you guys on B.Net in a couple weeks ^^
1% of koreans control 99% of starcraft winnings. #occupykorea.
Sojourner
Profile Joined June 2011
United States7 Posts
June 27 2011 01:57 GMT
#204
I live in the Birmingham area. Went to school at Auburn, love all things starcraft though have just got into TL since SC2 beta. Sojourner.590.
Tman920
Profile Joined January 2011
United States8 Posts
June 27 2011 01:58 GMT
#205
hey, great to see this thread.

Tman.466

Huntsville
nothing feels better than winning
Aum
Profile Joined June 2011
United States34 Posts
July 08 2011 06:18 GMT
#206
i'm going to UA this fall. I was hoping to set up a CSL team for UA, so if anyone on here goes there hit me up!

aZote.173
SkaPunk
Profile Joined October 2010
United States471 Posts
July 08 2011 18:59 GMT
#207
2 things. 1. Is anybody setting up a lan anytime soon? If not, we should.

2. Anybody in the Auburn area want to get some food?
Team Fallacy
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 15:45:58
July 13 2011 15:38 GMT
#208
Sooo, I've been hella inactive on checking this thread. Getting on it now.

Edit: Added everyone who's posted so far to the front page and the Alabama Division.
(Except Tman, Couldn't find your Battle.net profile, could you link it?)
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
Rankcrusher
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4 Posts
July 15 2011 15:50 GMT
#209
I live in Mobile Alabama and attending the University of South Alabama. Currently playing Starcraft 2 and Mortal Kombat on Xbox 360.

Rankcrusher 726
GuYuTe-
Profile Joined February 2005
United States550 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-23 00:57:16
July 23 2011 00:56 GMT
#210
LAN party going on at Vulcan Gamebox 8pm-8am tonight. Hope to see some TL SC2rs there.
JAKEer
Profile Joined December 2010
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 19:21:00
July 25 2011 19:18 GMT
#211
Does Huntsville have any sort of lan center? I know there is a pretty big group of TLers in North Alabama that would love to have some lan action!
Caseyclysm
Profile Joined May 2010
United States104 Posts
August 01 2011 22:25 GMT
#212
yo, I do need to check into this thread more also. But I did want to announce that I started the University of South Alabama's CSL team! So, I'm trying to contact as many USA students as I can.

http://www.cstarleague.com/league/teams/306
“You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself.” -Galileo Galilei
Aulisemia
Profile Joined August 2011
United States123 Posts
August 01 2011 22:48 GMT
#213
Auburn/Opelika area here. Plat. Terran always up for custom practice (assuming you don't mind going against Mech 100% of the time =)).

Contrarian.304
The ponciest ponce that ever ponced past a poncing palour.
patswayze
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1 Post
August 01 2011 23:10 GMT
#214
Patswayze.792

Huntsville area(Madison), diamond terran.

Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
August 01 2011 23:24 GMT
#215
Not from Alabama but been living in Huntsville for about 6-7 years, would love to get some games whenever I have time to get on!

Charger.883 Master's Terran
I have another account I play random on (Diamond) called Mystle, dunno char code for that account though but may join channel as that sometimes when I'm just goofing off :p
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
HyruleanTubist
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States189 Posts
August 02 2011 01:01 GMT
#216
On July 26 2011 04:18 JAKEer wrote:
Does Huntsville have any sort of lan center? I know there is a pretty big group of TLers in North Alabama that would love to have some lan action!


The only place I can think of that might be willing to host something like this would be Deep Comics on the Parkway. A LAN would be awesome, I bet we'd get a pretty big crowd if it were advertised well.
Sleepar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1 Post
August 20 2011 17:56 GMT
#217
Terran player looking for others in Auburn.
Finally got around to making one of these damn things Moody. Hows it been man?
SkaPunk
Profile Joined October 2010
United States471 Posts
September 25 2011 22:12 GMT
#218
On August 21 2011 02:56 Sleepar wrote:
Terran player looking for others in Auburn.
Finally got around to making one of these damn things Moody. Hows it been man?


We have a starcraft club in AU and a CSL team, just PM me and I'll get you details.
Team Fallacy
PrOsperity
Profile Joined November 2010
United States10 Posts
September 27 2011 16:51 GMT
#219
Hey SkaPunk, I sent you a PM, but I'm a 900 point Terran Masters who would be very interested in joining the AU club and even the CSL team if I'm good enough! Please let me know! my handle is PrOsperity.659 on the AM servers obviously
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 27 2011 17:00 GMT
#220
On August 02 2011 10:01 HyruleanTubist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 04:18 JAKEer wrote:
Does Huntsville have any sort of lan center? I know there is a pretty big group of TLers in North Alabama that would love to have some lan action!


The only place I can think of that might be willing to host something like this would be Deep Comics on the Parkway. A LAN would be awesome, I bet we'd get a pretty big crowd if it were advertised well.


I'd been in on that when I'm not at college.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 758
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick859
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2294
League of Legends
• Rush1370
• Lourlo1126
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 58m
INu's Battles
5h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 58m
Replay Cast
16h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.