• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8239 users

[TLA] Play qxc! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
SC2Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2814 Posts
August 17 2010 19:56 GMT
#61
Battle.net ID: Phoenix
League: Diamond
Points: 700
Race: Zerg (fight the imbalance!)
Why you deserve a game:
It will be: A SHOW OF A LIFETIME!
Who the fuck has a family of fucking trees? This song is so god damn stupid. Fuck you song, fuck you and your stupid trees. -itmeJP
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 20:05:01
August 17 2010 20:02 GMT
#62
Battle.net ID: SiguR.698
Division: Diamond
Points: 400
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: When I was a little boy, the man at my church who said he could talk to god told me to do all sorts of things, and I've never been the same.

I am also incredibly good looking, yet I was born without genitals, so I have been unable to put my good looks to use. My life is one glorious tragedy. A game with QXC would help tip the scales of justice back towards equal, after all of the punishment god has served down to me.

I've also got some pimp plays up my sleeve. (Note: the word sleeve is singular, as I lost one of my arms during an intense game of starcraft. Don't worry though... my APM is still gosu)
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46499 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 20:15:21
August 17 2010 20:14 GMT
#63
+ Show Spoiler +


Battle.net ID: Kpyolysis.570
League: Diamond
Points: 300
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game:
3 reasons:
1) Nobody can say my name and it'll be hilarious to watch people try
2) I'm a badass and will definitely win
3) AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN ME PLAY, NO OTHER MAN WILL SATISFY YOU



AMAZING. Day[9] always attempts to say people's names... we need this <3
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
stiknork
Profile Joined August 2007
United States128 Posts
August 17 2010 20:19 GMT
#64
Battle.net ID: stik.689
Division: Diamond
Points: 700
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Because I'm going to do that dumb fast tech to burrowed infestor build that CatZ did in the IEM qualifier. Except, instead of losing, I'm going to absolutely demolish qxc with it.
DaFoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States68 Posts
August 17 2010 20:27 GMT
#65
Battle.net ID: DaFoo. 407
Division: Diamond
Points: around 500-600
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Because I want to practice my TvT against some good players, cuz i need to practice it. It is my worst match-up so far. Also, it would be really cool for me to play someone like qxc, a well-known pro gamer.
exarchrum
Profile Joined August 2010
United States491 Posts
August 17 2010 20:28 GMT
#66
bnet id: exarch.398
division: platinum
points: ~340
race: zerg (actually terran)

reason: because i'm going to 6 pool him and win
justin.tv/exarch watch me play!
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-18 04:14:35
August 17 2010 20:29 GMT
#67
Battle.net ID: Railgun.161
Division: N/A
Points: N/A
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I'm signing up for a friend who currently doesn't have SC2, but he played qxc during the beta in a Gosucoaching weekly and believes he could've almost beaten qxc. Now he wants his revenge. Preferably on Desert Oasis :D
Anxiety
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States650 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 20:53:19
August 17 2010 20:30 GMT
#68
EDIT: Meh, cant play. Have to go somewhere =(
eNtitY~
Profile Joined January 2007
United States1293 Posts
August 17 2010 20:33 GMT
#69
Battle.net ID: eNtitY
Division: Diamond
Points: 457
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Because I'm going to be competing at Raleigh and I want to see how this goes ^_-
http://www.starcraftdream.com
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 20:36:02
August 17 2010 20:35 GMT
#70
Battle.net ID: Parnage 557
Division: Platinum
Points: sub 200
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: QXC will destroy me, nothing I can do or say will cause me to win this game, if I am chosen I'll be signing up for a public execution. However I have some hope that maybe just maybe before QXC snaps my neck I can shank um with a psi blade. Show of a lifetime? Probly not but damn if I don't die trying!
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
azndeadmanz3
Profile Joined July 2010
5 Posts
August 17 2010 20:44 GMT
#71
Battle.net ID: Ricebucket
Division: Diamond
Points: 400ish
Race: Protoss
Reason: I wanna see where I stand against an amazing player
SichuanPanda
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1542 Posts
August 17 2010 20:54 GMT
#72
Battle.net ID: SichuanPanda.143
Division: Platinum
Points: 300ish
Race: Random
Why you deserve a game: I have some all-in builds of my own for each of the three races and I want to test them out versus a truly amazing player. I'm also a Panda.
i-bonjwa
BrogMaN
Profile Joined April 2010
United States108 Posts
August 17 2010 21:02 GMT
#73

Battle.net ID:PAperTabs
Division:Diamond
Points:400
Race:Terran
Why you deserve a game: Well, it's my 21st birthday tomorrow so it would be awesome to see if I'll be able to recover enough by the weekend to be able to play QXC. Also, I'm in Diamond but I really don't feel like I deserve to be, I need someone like QXC to teach me a lesson and put me back in my place. Oooooh yeah, that'd be good. That would be reeeeeaal nice.
Madness is a sane reaction to an insane world.
Noak3
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States236 Posts
August 17 2010 21:10 GMT
#74
Battle.net ID: Noak
Division: Diamond
Points: 508
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game:
[image loading]
See the kitten? That's why.
Love and be kind in the face of adversity. If you stand up for others, they will stand up for you.
PaprikaSpice
Profile Joined August 2010
United States41 Posts
August 17 2010 21:12 GMT
#75
Battle.net ID: Paprika 295
Division: Bronze!
Points: 635
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Because I'm almost brand new to RTSes but think SC2 is amazingly fun. I'm trying to start up a blog that's sort of about starting at the bottom, learning the game, and eventually getting better. If I got on TLA and then could maybe have the blog URL mentioned that would be cool (it's in my TL profile). And I'm so terrible that QxC could do something legitimately zany like winning with only 5 units and micro or something.
Paprika.295 on b-net!
atenthirtyone
Profile Joined May 2010
United States88 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 21:16:23
August 17 2010 21:14 GMT
#76
Battle.net ID: tenthirtyone.844
Division: Platinum
Points: 532 as of this post.
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I probably heard of him. Also gonna get my facerolled so hard by qxc's mirco. His units are optional in the rolling of my face.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
August 17 2010 22:05 GMT
#77
Battle.net ID: Svelte.708
Division: Platinum
Points: 80
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Because I will make a cafepress shirt that says "I beat QXC" if I win. And because I'm utterly terrible outside 2s.
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
August 17 2010 22:09 GMT
#78
Battle.net ID: Inkarnate
Division: Diamond
Points: 600
Race: Random
Why you deserve a game: My repertoire contains a wide range of cheese and my vocabulary includes much trashtalk.
rasdasd
Profile Joined June 2010
United States82 Posts
August 17 2010 22:22 GMT
#79
Battle.net ID: rasdasd.765
Division: Diamond
Points: 500
Race: Random (I'm switching over, so it still says toss)
reason: I can emp/infested terran/Mothership my way to victory vs QXC and i've never heard of QXC
Stuck in traffic? Use a Reaver.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 17 2010 22:29 GMT
#80

Battle.net ID: Kpyolysis.570
League: Diamond
Points: 300
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game:
3 reasons:
1) Nobody can say my name and it'll be hilarious to watch people try
2) I'm a badass and will definitely win
3) AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN ME PLAY, NO OTHER MAN WILL SATISFY YOU

Unfortunately for you, I have access to a little website called AT&T Text to Voice.
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 2m
The PondCast
20h 2m
INu's Battles
21h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.