• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8913 users

[TLA] Play qxc! - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Magdain
Profile Joined June 2010
United States58 Posts
August 17 2010 18:08 GMT
#41
Battle.net ID: Magdain.312
Division: Diamond
Points: 394
Race: Protoss
Why I deserve a game: I'm well known is division Raszagal Mars for my ability to get into my opponent's head. This talent for understanding what my opponent is thinking allows me to always stay a step ahead of them.

At the risk of giving up my advantage, here's the knowledge that will help me defeat qxc:
+ Show Spoiler +
HEY I'M QXC AND I MAKE LOTS OF MARAUDERS AND MEDIVACS AHERPADERP. for the reasonable price of 50/50 and 60 seconds i remove your ability to control your units. with my amazing apm developed from pressing d in quick succession for 8 hours a day, i can drop 4 marauders and instantly snipe any building i want. HURRR


sushiko
Profile Joined June 2010
197 Posts
August 17 2010 18:09 GMT
#42
Battle.net ID: sushi.725
Division: Diamond
Points: 431
Race: Protoss
Why I deserve a game: I am a ninja. Qxc's a pirate. Classic battle.
TemplarShogun
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2 Posts
August 17 2010 18:10 GMT
#43
Battle.net ID: Shogun.800
Division: Platinum
Points: around 400
Race: PROtoss
Reason: Started in bronze and have made it up to platinum. Just waiting for my break out game.
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
August 17 2010 18:20 GMT
#44
Battle.net id: Zeded 384
Division: Diamond
points 400ish
race terran

reason: Qxc actually teached me how to play terran at a high level, he gave me tons of advice and is the greatest mentor anyone could want, now i want to test my skills against his in a real match and see how far i can go.
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
August 17 2010 18:22 GMT
#45
NoBody.586
diamond 500
Protoss

reason: learn moar about PvT and show QXC who is boss =)
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Madderpillar
Profile Joined July 2010
1 Post
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 19:39:56
August 17 2010 18:29 GMT
#46
Battle.net ID: Madderpillar - 648
Division: Silver
Points: 223
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Because people love watching total newbs get owned by awesome players. I'd be honored to have QXC tag his name in my base with something hilarious. Plus it's my birthday on the 23rd. I need a birthday spanking!
unlimitedpanda
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
August 17 2010 18:37 GMT
#47
Battle.net ID: asyk.659
Division: Platinum
Points: 209
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Tealer and I are going to give the audience the show of a lifetime. It'll be the most epic battle since Pokemon's Ash and Gary duked it out. Freakity splits, monitors all around the world will be exploding from the overload of pure awesome and LeBron James will be peeing in his pants and... and... and... wait... You mean Tealer isn't playing this time?

Qxc is?

...

Who the hell is that?
MagnusHyperion
Profile Joined August 2010
United States288 Posts
August 17 2010 18:39 GMT
#48
Battle.net ID: Hyperion.420
Division: Diamond
Points: 600ish (42-24)
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I think my reason is pretty good. At the SoCal Lan 5 Tournament, QXC literally threatened to kill me and then my family if I didn't watch his replays. As such, I think getting a game with him will give me a very good chance to see him play and I'll have a personal replay to look over! (much love to QXC!)
UC Davis Fighting!!! Support CSL visit their webpage and watch their streams!
Gentlebite
Profile Joined May 2010
United States132 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 18:46:37
August 17 2010 18:46 GMT
#49
Battle.net ID:Heaven.450
Division:Diamond
Points: 700
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Frankly honest I'm striving to be a pro and I'd like to test my skills and see how much I can get away with a known pro. I think you are a skilled Terran player and my ZvT is pretty decent but i would love to play you, also you're one of my favorite Terran players since you don't go full out mech (From the games I've seen), maybe its because I'm Zerg lol
SaikOuLighT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada742 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-19 08:55:52
August 17 2010 18:50 GMT
#50
Battle.net ID: Kira.736
Division: Diamond
Points: 778
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I want to test my quickly improving skills against a top player, especially since he is terran, and we all know how great TvZ is don't we? Plus if that noobie who wanted to give a show of a lifetime with Teeler thought he succeeded, well he's wrong, and obviously I am going to top that performance on a level that is OVER 9000.
Siffer
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States467 Posts
August 17 2010 19:08 GMT
#51
Battle.net ID: Siffer.749
Division: Diamond
Points: 677
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Who doesn't like watching ZvT?! Also because I am good mannered and like long walks on the beach.
Origamimouse
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18 Posts
August 17 2010 19:17 GMT
#52
Battle.net ID: Origamimouse 328
Division: Diamond
Points: 450
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: The utter humiliation would be an enjoyable break from studying as my summer session calculus final is this week. More importantly however I wish to engage in ONLY ghost/nuke combat for that extra little fun.
Solid Origami Combat
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
August 17 2010 19:28 GMT
#53
Battle.net ID: Reticent.332
Division: Platinum
Points: 343
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I want to mass queens and broodlords against him :D
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
Cold-Blood
Profile Joined March 2010
United States200 Posts
August 17 2010 19:30 GMT
#54
Battle.net ID: Genesis.113
Division: Diamond
Points: 412
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: because i think hes beautiful
Forever and Always #1 YellOw fan.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
August 17 2010 19:32 GMT
#55
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 18 2010 01:33 Jimmeh wrote:
Battle.net ID: Jimmeh.328
Division: Platinum
Points: I don't know, I don't play on the US server that often
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: A) I'm British, so I get to go colonial on your ass and prove who's best after all
B) Well, A should be enough.



Absolutely hilarious.

Good luck to everyone picked.
Seide
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States831 Posts
August 17 2010 19:33 GMT
#56
Battle.net ID: Seide.469
Division: Gold
Points: 178
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Because I will give you the show of a lifetime, promise. Plus look at my character code, it has 69 in it. Ain't that groovy?
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.
Salv
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada3083 Posts
August 17 2010 19:34 GMT
#57
Battle.net ID: Salv
Division: Diamond
Points: 660
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I think top Starcraft II players are hyped as being indestructible, except for other top known players. I don't think this is the case, I think the skill gap between the very best and solid diamond players is very small, I want to prove that.
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 19:39:00
August 17 2010 19:38 GMT
#58
Battle.net ID: hyungbean
Division: Diamond
Points: 920
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: I'm 1-0 vs qxc, gogo RE!!
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
August 17 2010 19:43 GMT
#59
Battle.net ID: Kpyolysis.570
League: Diamond
Points: 300
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game:
3 reasons:
1) Nobody can say my name and it'll be hilarious to watch people try
2) I'm a badass and will definitely win
3) AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN ME PLAY, NO OTHER MAN WILL SATISFY YOU
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
sputnik.theory
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Poland449 Posts
August 17 2010 19:52 GMT
#60
Battle.net ID: garbage.415
Division: Diamond
Points: 600
Race: Toss
Why you deserve a game: I deserve nothing but I take what I want.
“On the night of the murder I was at home, asleep. The characters in my dream can vouch for me.”
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
OSC
9h 28m
Replay Cast
10h 13m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.