• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:45
CEST 12:45
KST 19:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

[TLA] Play qxc!

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 15:53:23
August 17 2010 15:52 GMT
#1
[image loading]

If you want to play against qxc.root on the 21th of August at 19:00 GMT (+00:00) an have your game streamed to thousands of SC2 fans, then please leave the following information in this thread:

NOTE: ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON US SERVER

Battle.net ID:
Division:
Points:
Race:
Why you deserve a game:

As a really bad example,

Battle.net ID: Plexa
Division: Diamond
Points: 252
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: becuz iM a mOD?

Please note that we will aim to select players from a variety of skills levels, just because you are Diamond and first in your division doesn't mean you're going to get a game over a bronze level player - there is no need to artificially inflate your skill for this event! Also note that this episode of TL: Attack! is going to be played on the North America server, so if you do not have an account on NA then do not bother registering. Additionally, if you can't confirm you'll be there, don't bother signing up either. Lastly, if you manage to get one of the lucky few spots and don't show up, I will ban you for 2 weeks and we'll never let you on the show again!

We will be contacting successful applicants by the 20th of August, so please make sure you check TL regularly!

Easy!
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
August 17 2010 16:02 GMT
#2
mOnion
Diamond
700
Protoss
because I didn't get to play against nony and qxc is my fave terran and he made me laugh in his Day9 party interview and I think he has good skin
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 16:04:50
August 17 2010 16:03 GMT
#3
Battle.net ID: Random.406
Division: N/A (Diamond on SEA)
Points: N/A (500~ on SEA, ranked #107 according to Blizzard's top 200)
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Because these Americans need to be taught a lesson from the land down under. I promise to type AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE in chat if I win. Which I will. Plus I'm Korean by race which gives me a genetic advantage.
lalala
Lokgar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States147 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 18:28:11
August 17 2010 16:05 GMT
#4
Edit nevermind, unable to make it. Sorry.
ESV replay guy. I guess. Maybe.
theBullFrog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States515 Posts
August 17 2010 16:10 GMT
#5
bnet id: thebullfrog 299
division diamond
points 670(at thismoment)
race zerg
why i deserve a game: QXC has knocked me out of 2-3 tournaments(greenforest/eastvswest/and another that i forget...) Plus i'm gonna play him in the wanfest if we don't get pwn by the newbs first . I want my revenge!
thebullfrog
illumination
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)248 Posts
August 17 2010 16:11 GMT
#6
illu
diamond
820ish
protoss
why: I dont play terran cuz i have self respect, and obviously neither does qxc, so he must be punished!
Welcome to TL - Where Terran have been teaching the Zerg / Toss pros how to play since Patch 11
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
August 17 2010 16:16 GMT
#7
Battle.net ID: Kralic 164
Division: Platinum
Points: <500
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I think I might be a bit sadistic in wanting to try out my terrible Zerg play against a Terran player whom I might have heard of before.
Brood War forever!
KillyKyll
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States267 Posts
August 17 2010 16:19 GMT
#8
Battle.net ID: Killykill - 544
Division: Diamond
Points: 462 (Might be one or two off, not on my comp atm)
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I've played Starcraft for years and years, but never actually played much Melee (D+ Iccup FTW!). When I got to diamond in SC2 and in the beta, I was super duper happy, and it's been my dream to have the honor to play against someone like QxC. I feel like I'm finally becoming a better player, I even had my game reviewed by Day9 in one of his dailies (#0121). So pweese? I can haz game?
Seriously?
Mikami_
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Estonia274 Posts
August 17 2010 16:20 GMT
#9
Battle.net ID: Mikami.419
Division: Diamond
Points: ~500
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I'm here to put Estonia on the map of progaming. At last it's my time to shine ! But seriously.. who is qxc!? Playing the imba race only gets you so far...
Bensio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom621 Posts
August 17 2010 16:23 GMT
#10
Battle.net ID: Bensio.611
Division: Diamond
Points: ~500
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Well, I'm rom Latvia, but I play with some americans to get my kicks, which means I bring that communist thing to the table, which I will try to use on qxc if given the chance
sircuddles
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada91 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 16:24:15
August 17 2010 16:23 GMT
#11
Battle.net ID: sircuddles.658
Division: Not yet ranked 1v1 (Gold 2v2)
Points: N/A
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: I've just started SC2 and have yet to jump into 1v1 Ladder. Playing qxc would be a great way to break the ice. Maybe I'll surprise him with my unorthodox (read: bad) playstyle and win! Most importantly though, I turn 25 on August 20th (have proof if required). This would be a great birthday present! What better way to step onto the 1v1 Ladder and have a birthday than by getting stomped in the face by a professional.
PWN3R3D
Profile Joined April 2010
37 Posts
August 17 2010 16:24 GMT
#12
Battle.net ID: MoosE.881
Division: Diamond
Points: 300 (yeah im bad)
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Im MoosE you have probably never heard of me!!!
D'ou tu viens je m'en fou! je veux savoir ou on vas! - Pierre Falardeau
hoborg
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States430 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 20:42:13
August 17 2010 16:25 GMT
#13
Battle.net ID: Hoborg.538
Division: Silver
Points: 249
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Because I just bought a keyboard and ripped out all the non-hotkeys therefore I expect my gosuness has risen at least 800% since I got back from micro center.
blbl | CJ and ACE fighting!
s[O]rry
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada398 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-20 02:42:44
August 17 2010 16:26 GMT
#14
Battle.net ID: Seksi 975
Division: Diamond
Points: 600
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: No one brought the show of a lifetime versus Teeler. QXC is better suited for this daunting task. And have you seen his hair? I have. Playing a game versus him would be the closest I can come to actually knowing how awesome it would be to have that hair.
Sunshine.
Fodie
Profile Joined June 2010
United States13 Posts
August 17 2010 16:31 GMT
#15
Battle.net ID: Fodie.761
Division: Silver 1v1 Platinum 2v2
Points: <500
Race: terran
Why you deserve a game: Ive played sc:bw for many years and never won a single game competitively, so when i got to play in the beta for sc2 i put as much practice as i could into the game and it has shown off dramatically. I started in 1v1 bronze now worked up to mid 40's on silver. I am new to this community but love it a lot. TL.net is the best group of helpful people i have ever met. Its so nice to actually seek the answers to high end analytical questions and actually get an intelligent answer. TL ATTACK! is hilarious. I didn't watch the first season until after i saw the liquid'tyler match. freaking hilarious. I love this community and getting a chance to get my ass handed to me by a pro would make my life worthwhile. Thanks for all the laughs and the great opportunities you afford your community.
The road less travaled is sometimes for a reason...
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
August 17 2010 16:32 GMT
#16

Battle.net ID: Psyonic
Division: Diamond
Points: 614
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Revenge for Green Forest! I'll get you this time QXC! (<3)
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Jimmeh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom908 Posts
August 17 2010 16:33 GMT
#17
Battle.net ID: Jimmeh.328
Division: Platinum
Points: I don't know, I don't play on the US server that often
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: A) I'm British, so I get to go colonial on your ass and prove who's best after all
B) Well, A should be enough.
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
August 17 2010 16:35 GMT
#18
Battle.net ID: Naonao.103
Division: Diamond
Points: ~300
Race: Random
Why you deserve a game: QXC is my least favorite top tier player and i want to crush him
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 16:42:16
August 17 2010 16:40 GMT
#19
battle.net ID: bliss.530
Division Diamond
Points: 800
Race: Protoss
Reason: because i deploy in less then a month to kuwait and no more sc2

edit: just looked at the time, i might not be able to make it due to military drill weekend. but i hope i do :/
Can you feel the rush?
bubO
Profile Joined August 2010
United States367 Posts
August 17 2010 16:48 GMT
#20
battle.net id: bubo 227
division diamond
points 400ish
race: terran

reason: i have been playing SC since i was 9 i am 14 now and i want to get my name out there u know
Protoss...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings29
CranKy Ducklings SOOP0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 228
Lowko143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36025
Calm 2828
Shuttle 961
Bisu 863
Hyuk 428
Rush 294
Stork 279
actioN 260
Soma 222
Zeus 210
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 93
Pusan 89
Last 85
Soulkey 62
ZerO 59
Dewaltoss 57
ToSsGirL 48
NotJumperer 46
Bale 45
Shinee 43
Free 41
Light 40
Shine 38
Barracks 35
Yoon 34
Killer 30
Noble 25
Sharp 24
sorry 23
hero 22
HiyA 20
Sacsri 18
yabsab 14
Dota 2
Gorgc4228
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1797
olofmeister1247
edward70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
gofns42250
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9570
crisheroes244
DeMusliM133
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 28
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV235
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Stunt308
Other Games
• Shiphtur843
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 15m
OSC
11h 30m
Replay Cast
12h 15m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.