• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8105 users

David Kim's Response on Community Feedback - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
425 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-31 09:39:37
January 31 2016 09:08 GMT
#221
On January 31 2016 17:31 Topdoller wrote:
People must think there is a bottomless pit of money to throw at this game.Its currently the most popular RTS game in the world, be happy and play the game.

I am sure half of the people who post on here don't even log into it to even play it, they are just never happy no matter what Blizzard does and just want to bitch to satisfy their own egos


The other way around for me sadly. I used to play this game daily. I played like a thousand games in the LotV beta. But at the moment I don't feel like playing at all. ZvZ is still such a waste of time that I don't want to queue as zerg at all, Terran still has no reactive playstyle in LotV and I have never enjoyed playing Protoss though I tried them the first time since 2013 during the beta. Gameplay is just nowhere near what I would enjoy, even ZvT and TvT feel much worse than before.

I don't know what I should do at this point constructively. I think everybody has told them about tankivacs a hundred times and there have been like a 100 threads how to fix Mech/the siege tank in a different way. You get David Kim coming in and saying, "he doesn't quite know where Mech suffers". Then you go out and give feedback. Then he doesn't respond anymore to it. Maybe Adepts were a bigger issue right now for him, but honestly, as a player I don't care about the Korean prolevel that much, if I just can't play in the ways I like to play. I want to have a fun game now, if I should play now.

And ZvZ early game cheeses have not been adressed in 5 years, I don't know why they would adress them now regardless how often I say they should. It doesn't help that David Kim said in an interview he likes about ZvZ that it's so explosive and that anything can happen at any point in the game. That's exactly what I would describe as bad and unstable gameplay, but he even embraces it...
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17892 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-31 09:13:29
January 31 2016 09:09 GMT
#222
On January 31 2016 17:53 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 16:08 WrathSCII wrote:
So... no hope for Warcraft 4?


Don't listen to what JimmyJRaynor says, all he does is run around and declare RTS games dead forever


numbers don't lie. Sigaty ain't lying either. he was asked and said it'll be 10 years and maybe more. no one is committing a AAA level investment to the RTS genre.. including ATVI.

all i'm doing is watching RTS dev studios either fold up or put out low budget garbage. Except for Blizzard. LotV is the genre's swan song.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-31 09:14:15
January 31 2016 09:12 GMT
#223
On January 31 2016 18:09 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 17:53 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2016 16:08 WrathSCII wrote:
So... no hope for Warcraft 4?


Don't listen to what JimmyJRaynor says, all he does is run around and declare RTS games dead forever


numbers don't lie. Sigaty ain't lying either. he was asked and said it'll be 10 years and maybe more. no one is committing a AAA level investment to the RTS genre.. including ATVI.

all i'm doing is watching RTS dev studios either fold up or put out low budget garbage. Except for Blizzard. LotV is the genre's swang song.

Can you refer me to the source of the 10 year comment? All I found is that he thinks that SC2 will be alive for another 10 years.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17892 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-31 09:18:42
January 31 2016 09:14 GMT
#224
On January 31 2016 18:12 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 18:09 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On January 31 2016 17:53 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2016 16:08 WrathSCII wrote:
So... no hope for Warcraft 4?


Don't listen to what JimmyJRaynor says, all he does is run around and declare RTS games dead forever


numbers don't lie. Sigaty ain't lying either. he was asked and said it'll be 10 years and maybe more. no one is committing a AAA level investment to the RTS genre.. including ATVI.

all i'm doing is watching RTS dev studios either fold up or put out low budget garbage. Except for Blizzard. LotV is the genre's swang song.

Can you refer me to the source of the 10 year comment?


it was the WCS major event before Blizzcon.. i think in Poland.

the event before ( GamesCom i think ) that Morten ( producer) was oblique and vague about WC4 so some fanboys went crazy hoping WC4 was on the way. I said, u need a guy who makes money decisions to comment, not the producer. Sigaty is the executive producer and he commented directly. Executive producers make decision with money and budgets. Producers do not. Sigaty > Morten.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-31 09:33:30
January 31 2016 09:32 GMT
#225
On January 31 2016 18:14 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 18:12 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2016 18:09 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On January 31 2016 17:53 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2016 16:08 WrathSCII wrote:
So... no hope for Warcraft 4?


Don't listen to what JimmyJRaynor says, all he does is run around and declare RTS games dead forever


numbers don't lie. Sigaty ain't lying either. he was asked and said it'll be 10 years and maybe more. no one is committing a AAA level investment to the RTS genre.. including ATVI.

all i'm doing is watching RTS dev studios either fold up or put out low budget garbage. Except for Blizzard. LotV is the genre's swang song.

Can you refer me to the source of the 10 year comment?


it was the WCS major event before Blizzcon.. i think in Poland.

the event before ( GamesCom i think ) that Morten ( producer) was oblique and vague about WC4 so some fanboys went crazy hoping WC4 was on the way. I said, u need a guy who makes money decisions to comment not the producer. Sigaty is the executive producer and he commented directly. Executive producers make decision with money and budgets. Producers do not. Sigaty > Morten.


If you mean that one
While Blizzard has a number of competitive games, Chris describes StarCraft as the "super-elite" that he wants people to still be playing in a decade. Did that mean they don't expect to develop the follow-up, whatever form it may take, before ten years is up?

"I can’t answer that because honestly we don’t know. Is it possible we work on something that steps on the toes of StarCraft? Yes, but there’s no intention to do that today, which is why I think it’s so critical and important how we treat it and how we continue to improve it and make things better - that matters. I think [StarCraft] absolutely stands as an amazing experience to both celebrate the people that get to that level of skill and quality and also to be able to watch and see that. While it’s possible we would [replace that], I don’t see it happening."



I think it's a very vague comment with the main statement being: "we are going to support SC2 for quite some time and we believe in this game". Maybe it means no RTS game in the near future, but I doubt that. Much rather it could mean no RTS like Starcraft in the near future. Which for example Warcraft isn't. Any interpretation of that comment is highly speculative.
Meanwhile we have this very specific comment:
"It’s very rewarding for us to hear that there’s demand out there for more RTS content in the Warcraft universe so once we’re done with Void I think we’ll get together as a team and talk about what would inspire us to work on next. There’s no question, though, that we’ll consider Warcraft, StarCraft, or even new ideas. Anything is possible."
WhalesFromSpace
Profile Joined March 2012
390 Posts
January 31 2016 09:38 GMT
#226
On Orbital Shipyard, I have a difficult time taking a 4th base.
Nihility
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
January 31 2016 09:41 GMT
#227
On January 31 2016 18:08 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 17:31 Topdoller wrote:
People must think there is a bottomless pit of money to throw at this game.Its currently the most popular RTS game in the world, be happy and play the game.

I am sure half of the people who post on here don't even log into it to even play it, they are just never happy no matter what Blizzard does and just want to bitch to satisfy their own egos


The other way around for me sadly. I used to play this game daily. I played like a thousand games in the LotV beta. But at the moment I don't feel like playing at all. ZvZ is still such a waste of time that I don't want to queue as zerg at all, Terran still has no reactive playstyle in LotV and I have never playing Protoss though I tried them the first time since 2013 during the beta. Gameplay is just nowhere near what I would enjoy, even ZvT and TvT feel much worse than before.

I don't know what I should do at this point constructively. I think everybody has told them about tankivacs a hundred times and there have been like a 100 threads how to fix Mech/the siege tank in a different way. You get David Kim coming in and saying, "he doesn't quite know where Mech suffers". Then you go out and give feedback. Then he doesn't respond anymore to it. Maybe Adepts were a bigger issue right now for him, but honestly, as a player I don't care about the Korean prolevel that much, if I just can't play in the ways I like to play. I want to have a fun game now, if I should play now.

And ZvZ early game cheeses have not been adressed in 5 years, I don't know why they would adress them now regardless how often I say they should. It doesn't help that David Kim said in an interview he likes about ZvZ that it's so explosive and that anything can happen at any point in the game. That's exactly what I would describe as bad and unstable gameplay, but he even embraces it...



You sound like you are burnt out on the game. Take a break from it maybe?

I played Forged Alliance Forever as well, it is a fantastic game too if a different type of way, have you tried it?

As for ZvZ it will alway be a mess, as there is no wall ins or sim city to create a stable game.Brood war was no different
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17892 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-31 10:27:54
January 31 2016 09:45 GMT
#228
On January 31 2016 18:32 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 18:14 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On January 31 2016 18:12 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2016 18:09 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On January 31 2016 17:53 Big J wrote:
On January 31 2016 16:08 WrathSCII wrote:
So... no hope for Warcraft 4?


Don't listen to what JimmyJRaynor says, all he does is run around and declare RTS games dead forever


numbers don't lie. Sigaty ain't lying either. he was asked and said it'll be 10 years and maybe more. no one is committing a AAA level investment to the RTS genre.. including ATVI.

all i'm doing is watching RTS dev studios either fold up or put out low budget garbage. Except for Blizzard. LotV is the genre's swang song.

Can you refer me to the source of the 10 year comment?


it was the WCS major event before Blizzcon.. i think in Poland.

the event before ( GamesCom i think ) that Morten ( producer) was oblique and vague about WC4 so some fanboys went crazy hoping WC4 was on the way. I said, u need a guy who makes money decisions to comment not the producer. Sigaty is the executive producer and he commented directly. Executive producers make decision with money and budgets. Producers do not. Sigaty > Morten.


If you mean that one
Show nested quote +
While Blizzard has a number of competitive games, Chris describes StarCraft as the "super-elite" that he wants people to still be playing in a decade. Did that mean they don't expect to develop the follow-up, whatever form it may take, before ten years is up?

"I can’t answer that because honestly we don’t know. Is it possible we work on something that steps on the toes of StarCraft? Yes, but there’s no intention to do that today, which is why I think it’s so critical and important how we treat it and how we continue to improve it and make things better - that matters. I think [StarCraft] absolutely stands as an amazing experience to both celebrate the people that get to that level of skill and quality and also to be able to watch and see that. While it’s possible we would [replace that], I don’t see it happening."



I think it's a very vague comment with the main statement being: "we are going to support SC2 for quite some time and we believe in this game". Maybe it means no RTS game in the near future, but I doubt that. Much rather it could mean no RTS like Starcraft in the near future. Which for example Warcraft isn't. Any interpretation of that comment is highly speculative.
Meanwhile we have this very specific comment:
Show nested quote +
"It’s very rewarding for us to hear that there’s demand out there for more RTS content in the Warcraft universe so once we’re done with Void I think we’ll get together as a team and talk about what would inspire us to work on next. There’s no question, though, that we’ll consider Warcraft, StarCraft, or even new ideas. Anything is possible."


no that is not it. he did a bunch of interviews in Poland. he was asked spefically about WC4.
His reply was "nothing will compete in SC2's space for 10 years."

if you have some interview where Blizzard says they're working on WC4 post it.

As it stands... Blizzard used to be constantly pumping out new RTS content. Then we went from 1999 to 2002 to make a full game.... then it was 7 years for the next full game.and now,.. it takes 2.5 years to pump out a $40 expansion using the same 5 year old engine.

so the trend is clear... less and less content spaced over more and more years.

On January 31 2016 18:32 Big J wrote:
I think it's a very vague comment with the main statement being: "we are going to support SC2 for quite some time and we believe in this game". Maybe it means no RTS game in the near future, but I doubt that. Much rather it could mean no RTS like Starcraft in the near future. Which for example Warcraft isn't. Any interpretation of that comment is highly speculative.
Meanwhile we have this very specific comment:
Show nested quote +
"It’s very rewarding for us to hear that there’s demand out there for more RTS content in the Warcraft universe so once we’re done with Void I think we’ll get together as a team and talk about what would inspire us to work on next. There’s no question, though, that we’ll consider Warcraft, StarCraft, or even new ideas. Anything is possible."


this is pure unadulterated bullshit. Morten is just a producer.. .as i've already said. i covered that in my previous post. He makes no money decisions. He is a producer. Sigaty is the executive producer for BOTH HotS and Starcraft2.

here.
http://www.pcgamesn.com/starcraft-ii/starcraft-2-the-next-ten-years

this is FROM SIGATY 2 MONTHS LATER\

Chris describes StarCraft as the "super-elite" that he wants people to still be playing in a decade. Did that mean they don't expect to develop the follow-up, whatever form it may take, before ten years is up?

"I can’t answer that because honestly we don’t know. Is it possible we work on something that steps on the toes of StarCraft? Yes, but there’s no intention to do that today, which is why I think it’s so critical and important how we treat it and how we continue to improve it and make things better - that matters. I think [StarCraft] absolutely stands as an amazing experience to both celebrate the people that get to that level of skill and quality and also to be able to watch and see that. While it’s possible we would [replace that], I don’t see it happening."

he got more specific with another interviewer who specifically mentioned WC4 during a stand-up interview.

once again, for the umpteenth time.

Sigaty > Morten.
Sigaty is a Blizzard lifer. Morten joined when Victory Games was mothballed... another disappearing RTS studio.

Reading between the lines Sigaty makes it crystal clear there is no way ATVI is investing any cash in a new engine to support a new RTS game.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
January 31 2016 10:47 GMT
#229
I agree with Jimmy, Morten is kinda low on the totem pole. He'd been only been with Blizzard for like a year? Not sure if I buy into the idea Blizzard is going to have 50-100 people or whoever the core of the SC2 is, working on SC2 full-time for the next 10 years (then again I'd imagine they'd switch between HOTS and SC2). I don't know if ATVI suit politics really come into play.

What's more believable? They have the entire SC2 team work on Hats/missions for the next 10 years in SC2, or they do something productive like start working on a SC3 or WC4. Hell, if they really gave a shit, they could just build off SC2's engine.

That being said, I think it would be the most amazing shit in the world if we had a SC2/WC4 be relevant in the competitive scene, like the mid-to-late 2000s where tournaments ran BW and WC3.



it takes 2.5 years to pump out a $40 expansion using the same 5 year old engine.


The engine is over 10 years old:

"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17892 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-31 11:19:50
January 31 2016 11:19 GMT
#230
good point about the engine.

they'll slowly pull people off of the game and move them to projects producing more revenue that have more profit potential. same as they do for every other game. Will a skeleton staff still keep the ladder and BNet going? yes, of course.

there is no way LotV made even $0.1 Billion; ATVI counts revenue in billions not millions.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Ottoman042
Profile Joined November 2012
United States35 Posts
January 31 2016 11:27 GMT
#231
I have an idea lets change all the maps to completely horrible maps. This way everybody of the same race will veto the map that is awful for there race. this will create a more blanced game of play because if u don't wat t cr8 zerg then you can just veto zerg maps andu never have to facthem sry my English mbad it early dk is the best keep pumping shitty maps into the sence since they play better for some pthat like to actually cereate unique games
MasterCynical
Profile Joined September 2012
505 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-31 12:34:54
January 31 2016 12:34 GMT
#232
He talks about "new content and features" but doesn't say what kind of new content or features... In fact all he's talked about for a while now is balance and korean pro feedback.

Are these magical new features the new co-op stuff? Like why would this even concern David Kim...

Then goes on a rant about how negative feedback doesn't help their team when there's very little to give positive feedback on... Maybe if he talked about those new features he's got lined up it would help...
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
January 31 2016 14:30 GMT
#233
How can apparently grown up people employed at a respectable company be such whiny bitches? The last couple of paragraphs are really unbelievably childish. The whole notion of "constructive criticism" is just bullshit speak for "no, no, no, you aren't gonna say mean things about me or my mom will show you". If you can't handle people not treating you like a princess, get a job cutting trees in remote forests, not making stuff to be directly sold to real human customers.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
January 31 2016 14:43 GMT
#234
On January 31 2016 23:30 opisska wrote:
How can apparently grown up people employed at a respectable company be such whiny bitches? The last couple of paragraphs are really unbelievably childish. The whole notion of "constructive criticism" is just bullshit speak for "no, no, no, you aren't gonna say mean things about me or my mom will show you". If you can't handle people not treating you like a princess, get a job cutting trees in remote forests, not making stuff to be directly sold to real human customers.

And do you think you're behaving well? If they were your colleagues, are these the words you would write in your e-mail to them? You have more freedom to behave how you want when posting on this forum than they have at their jobs and yet you display even worse behavior than them.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-31 14:53:32
January 31 2016 14:53 GMT
#235
On January 31 2016 23:43 NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2016 23:30 opisska wrote:
How can apparently grown up people employed at a respectable company be such whiny bitches? The last couple of paragraphs are really unbelievably childish. The whole notion of "constructive criticism" is just bullshit speak for "no, no, no, you aren't gonna say mean things about me or my mom will show you". If you can't handle people not treating you like a princess, get a job cutting trees in remote forests, not making stuff to be directly sold to real human customers.

And do you think you're behaving well? If they were your colleagues, are these the words you would write in your e-mail to them? You have more freedom to behave how you want when posting on this forum than they have at their jobs and yet you display even worse behavior than them.


First of all, the big difference is that I am not paid for it. Second, yes, if my colleagues acted like that, I would have told them that they are being stupid. If someone tells me they only wanted to hear "constructive criticism" or something along those lines, I don't give such people any feedback at all, because it's a waste of time working with this mentality. If I am working on something and I ask you for on opinion, I want to hear the absolutely hardest and most honest possible opinion that you have. I am not saying that I am going to ditch everything because one person tells me it's stupid, but I sure as hell want to know what negative things people think and why, because that's the most efficient way to improve. Patting each other on the back is not gonna make anything better.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 31 2016 15:00 GMT
#236
I don't get how people get confused about this "constructive criticism" thing. It's not that DK asks for people just to agree with all of their decisions. Wtf
I Protoss winner, could it be?
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
January 31 2016 15:05 GMT
#237
On February 01 2016 00:00 Penev wrote:
I don't get how people get confused about this "constructive criticism" thing. It's not that DK asks for people just to agree with all of their decisions. Wtf


Because it's commonly used as a free pass to choose which kind of feedback you like and which you don't. Also, you might be surprised, but there are still people (and I know at least some besides me) who care about contents more than about form when it comes to communication.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
ErectedZenith
Profile Joined January 2016
325 Posts
January 31 2016 15:08 GMT
#238
On February 01 2016 00:00 Penev wrote:
I don't get how people get confused about this "constructive criticism" thing. It's not that DK asks for people just to agree with all of their decisions. Wtf


Honestly, the community response have been REALLY reasonable.

There are only maybe 4% of the posts shitting on the devs/DK with one liner which they should learn to avoid reading anyways.

There have been PLENTY of posts with well thought out arguments like Depth of Micro out there.

But DK and team instead choose to avoid those posts and focus on the minority ones.

At this point, they are just making excuses to keep the community happy because they know that they got the money already.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 31 2016 15:09 GMT
#239
On February 01 2016 00:05 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2016 00:00 Penev wrote:
I don't get how people get confused about this "constructive criticism" thing. It's not that DK asks for people just to agree with all of their decisions. Wtf


Because it's commonly used as a free pass to choose which kind of feedback you like and which you don't. Also, you might be surprised, but there are still people (and I know at least some besides me) who care about contents more than about form when it comes to communication.

Care about both
I Protoss winner, could it be?
ProtossMasterRace
Profile Joined January 2016
57 Posts
January 31 2016 15:10 GMT
#240
Anyone knows when starcraft 3 is coming out? I heart it's soon™
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 399
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1392
Dendi793
Counter-Strike
fl0m2319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
crisheroes873
Liquid`Hasu588
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2670
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt411
Livibee207
Hui .199
Liquid`VortiX172
KnowMe97
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer61
CosmosSc2 26
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV184
League of Legends
• Jankos1986
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 21m
INu's Battles
21h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.