• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:32
CEST 22:32
KST 05:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8759 users

Q/A with KR players about current LOTV - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
265 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
MrMischelito
Profile Joined February 2014
347 Posts
January 12 2016 12:47 GMT
#241
enjoyed the read. thank you crank!
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
January 12 2016 13:03 GMT
#242
On January 12 2016 15:23 TheWinks wrote:
This isn't necessarily true either. It's also self-selected. I've played in a tournament before and had some opponents report the games to aligulac and others not.


That's not how it works. We add the games, we don't wait for people to add them for us.
No will to live, no wish to die
SpecKROELLchen
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany151 Posts
January 12 2016 14:40 GMT
#243
I do not want to take this into the balance discussion. But has anyone made histograms of the number of games won vs gamelength (two in one diagram for wins and loses)? I would be really interested in that.
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-12 16:21:49
January 12 2016 16:20 GMT
#244
On January 12 2016 13:04 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 11:22 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 12 2016 09:48 Cascade wrote:
On January 12 2016 07:19 A_needle_jog wrote:
In my opinion balance is : T>Z>P>T . (same opinion like good korean pros).

[...]

Pro gamer koreans say TvZ is currently 70%:30% in favor of Terran. I think is right for korea region

Well, luckily we don't have to rely on your opinion or what you think, or what you say that the progamers say that the winrate is. Because we have the data, which says that Z > P (probably more than 55%), but there is no significant differences from 50-50 in TvZ or TvP. From aligulac, over last month, using all games, or restricting to GSL and SSL, as you want. December 2015, GSL in 2016 only. All gives the same result. Z > P, no signal in TvP or TvZ. So either the pros are too biased to count (possible), or you are not accurately reporting what the pros are saying (also possible).

So yeah, you've been complaining about how the phoneix opener was OP and made ZvP impossible to play for some while. How does that fit with the sub 45% winrate in PvZ in Korean pro games? How does it fit with the 40.5% PvZ winrate in GSL over 185 games in 2016? The pros in GSL still haven't caught on to your insight about the phoenix? Or maybe (gasp!) you jumped to conclusions too fast when you claimed OP on the phoenxies?? Maybe you were a bit biased as you are a zerg player yourself that like hydras, which happen to not be the right answer to mass phoenix???

Maybe time to reconsider your opinions when they conflict with data, what do you think?

I'm kindof surprised how everyone are obsessed with nerfing the adept, when the big shouting problem clearly is that zerg is beating the crap out of protoss...

+ Show Spoiler [personal bias disclaimer] +
I am a zerg. A crappy zerg, like gold on EU or something like that. I'm also a bit Terran, even crappier. I'm not good at playing sc2, but I am good at reading stats... So yes, I am arguing against my personal racial interest, because that is what the data shows.


I have to say I find your post a little bit offensive. I feel sad when I read it like someone is hating me for just saying what other koreans are saying

I only quoted what Soulkey saying

(Soulkey is very good player. I look up to him )

"Soulkey
Adept always makes Protoss ahead. I think they need to nerf Adept's cooldown. We can't hold Adept with Zerglings but if we make Roach, Adept is so fast so we still get damaged.
I also think Liberator is very strong in early TvZ. That's why even Terran pro interviewed themselves that balance is not 50:50 its T 70:30 Z."



Also I tried to look for answers for phoenix how to win with skill against phoenix. You are hurting me, because I tried to improve my game and now you blame me and insult me. I feel sad now -____-

When you first came here you would insult posters right and left happily. When they disapproved of you insulting them, I remember you told one to "fight like a man".

Here I am calling you out on something you have been complaining about loudly for quite some time. Showing data that is in direct conflict with what you are saying. I'm going pretty hard on you, but I feel I am not insulting you more than calling you biased and wrong in the phoenix case. I know you are a good sc2 players with a lot of knowledge, I am just trying to get you to take your head out of your zerg-biased bag. So what you SHOULD do is either:

1) Try to explain why your idea is still valid, despite the data.
2) admit that maybe you were wrong.

Instead, you choose to pull out largest number of sad smilies I've seen in a long while, and pretend that you are hurt. You completely avoid the discussion about how your previous rants were unfounded.

Is that how "a man" reacts? Avoids discussion and starts crying??
IS IT???

So please, let's try to not take everything so personal, and let's together try to understand what is going on in a more objective way. I know it's hard, but I think you can do it.

Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 11:28 TheWinks wrote:
On January 12 2016 10:35 Cascade wrote:
On January 12 2016 10:05 stuchiu wrote:
There wont ever be enough Korean games as this year will have the least amount ever in SC2 (excepting 2010).

This is probably why they are so much more reactionary.

On January 12 2016 10:01 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 12 2016 09:49 CheddarToss wrote:
On January 12 2016 09:37 coolprogrammingstuff wrote:
On January 12 2016 08:16 CheddarToss wrote:
On January 12 2016 05:24 hunterzubrus wrote:
Protoss is insane at the moment. I don't understand why they needed to buff photon overcharge so much. It's crazy that a mothership core pops out and instantly able to overcharge two pylons. Also, adepts are super strong with both tanking and shade abilities. Not to mention the stupid WP pickup range. WTF was blizzard thinking? And all you Protoss players complaining about the pros being salty.... Think for a second that livelihood of these players depends on this game being balanced. Of course they're going to be salty when Protoss is completely broken at the moment. David Kim, please wake up and nerf this stupid race.

What on earth are you talking about? Win rates actually indicate that Protoss is the weakest race at the moment.


I don't get this "statistics tell us otherwise" argument.

Copy pasted my post from another thread

I don't quite understand this argument - No ladder game is independent in determining your skill level, as you seem to be posting this on every thread.

If protoss is winning a lot of PvT and is getting ranked at a higher level due to ostensible imbalance, that could be a plausible explanation of why they're losing all the PvZ - because winning all their PvT has inflated their MMR. The zergs they are facing could be much more skilled relative to their rank compared to the protoss.

Or it could be a combination of both - PvT is too strong, PvZ is too weak etc. I just don't get how statistics can measure this because you're being readjusted to face opponents that are similarly ranked to you, whether they got their through imbalance or not!

It's also the reason why I'm taking the pros opinion much more over empty statistics over every league.

Except it's not about the ladder at all, but about tournaments. High profile tournaments attract the most skilled players of all races, and if Protoss has a win chance of around 48% vs T and 41 or 42% vs Zerg, what's your explanation then? Protoss pros are just worse than T and Z pros?


We haven't had that many korean games, you can't really say "it's demonstrated that protoss is weaker because of these stats" right now. You can say there's no statistical basis for claiming T is underpowered right now, though. Which would be true.



Ummm, guys. There are enough games. Aligulac. And they say Z > P. Probably more than 55% winrate.
And that TvZ and TvP are not far off from 50%.

I posted that just on the top of this page.

You need to make an effort clear out the crud from aligulac in order for it to be a useful set of statistics. It's flooded with games that aren't great. You also need to clear out the qualifiers. For example, the first GSL pre-season qual had 7 no-name protoss getting beaten by pro zergs vs 1 no-name zerg being beaten by a pro protoss. That's a around a 12 game net to zerg, or ~15-20% of the PvZ games in that tournament.



Okay I apologize to you if you hate me for old times, but I am changed person after admin told me what I did wrong
( I was aggressive bully to hide my soft feeling side )

Now we are friends and all agree on what koreans and soulkey say
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
p68
Profile Joined November 2015
100 Posts
January 12 2016 16:46 GMT
#245
On January 12 2016 18:11 sh1RoKen wrote:
It is a huge disadvantage in a harassment conditions. You want to kill harvesters. If you can't kill harvesters, you want to lose nothing, fly away and look for another opportunity to do so.

When you unload from 2 medevacs, see the army coming, load and fly away very fast - good harassment conditions. You've killed some workers and lose nothing.

When you warping from 8 gateways for 4 seconds while all workers are escaping, see the army coming, load only 4 units, wait until prism became movable and fly away - bad harassment conditions. You've killed some workers only if your opponent has a bad reaction, always lose everything above 4 units and you have a higher risk of losing your prism..


But it's because you warped in an amount of units that exceeded the storage capacity of the warp prism. You realize that's an advantage...right? You didn't have to have all the units involved ready before arriving at the enemy base..

The original comparisons I responded to only discussed cons without acknowledging the pros. Terran only brings the amount of units that matches the storage capacity, so of course they're able to pickup the entire army that they brought in.

But anyway, the bad condition you discuss is alleviated, at least partially, by both the warp prism pickup range and adept shades. You can use the warp prism to warp in units right outside the cliff and elevator the troops in, so that you can still catch the enemy off guard, and adept shades help survival and ensure a high probability of doing damage. Notice that it's not the warp prism itself that people are complaining about; it's warp prism PLUS adepts! Nobody complains about warp prism + zealot or stalker...

On January 12 2016 18:11 sh1RoKen wrote:If you don't face a drop defence, MMM has a much better dps to both workers and buildings than any protoss gateway mix.

If you can't defend one warp on prism with your army, you just was too greedy and get punished because MMM is stronger than adepts without upgrade and equally strong if they have the upgrade (resource wise).


What we see in the current meta is that Protoss players are able to pull of very early adept/WP harass and take a third easily without missing a beat. The third can be taken relatively safely, even if the harass fails to do significant damage. Protoss players can call others greedy, but it is kind of comical to do so, at the moment. Pylon overcharge, anyone?

On January 12 2016 18:11 sh1RoKen wrote:
Yes, prism is better only if you get caught in an open space by air units. But look how much better medevac is in all other conditions above.


That's not the only reason, no. When your prism is built, you can go ahead and fly it straight to the enemy's base, and between the infrastructure getting there and cost of the warp prism, you spent more minerals, but half the gas the Terran player had to. You don't even have to load it or have your units built ahead of time; you can just warp in once you arrive (inside or right outside the base, depending on opponent's vision). In fact, this is one of the many reasons that permit warp prism harass to come out as early as it does...you can make the trip across a large map before your units are even ready.

Look, I realize MMM drops are incredibly strong, but the comparison between warp prism + adept and MMM drops was incredibly biased, only acknowledging the pros of one side and the cons of the other, making it sound like adept + warp prism drops were just so damn weak in comparison, you'd wonder why anyone would complain, right? It really takes a truly biased person to recognize the strength of the adept + warp prism combo and why people are complaining about it.
ssregitoss
Profile Joined September 2004
Turkey241 Posts
January 12 2016 19:13 GMT
#246
with good use of Wp adept you can kill 6-7 workers.but it wont put terran eco down.they are very fun unit to watch.if blizz nerf them we will see less fun games.
Jornada
Profile Joined February 2012
United States223 Posts
January 12 2016 20:54 GMT
#247
Bomber haha
www.twitch.tv/jornada28 Master Protoss. Follow me on Twitter for SC2 Updates https://twitter.com/#!/elelvlent
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
January 12 2016 20:57 GMT
#248
lol bomber
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
January 12 2016 20:58 GMT
#249
On January 12 2016 23:40 SpecKROELLchen wrote:
I do not want to take this into the balance discussion. But has anyone made histograms of the number of games won vs gamelength (two in one diagram for wins and loses)? I would be really interested in that.

Very small sample size (and I'm not even sure where the games are taken from) but on starcraft tools or something, what I saw was terrans losing in TvP the longer the game goes, but winning in TvZ. It was only like 50 games or so.
WriterMaru
MaxStout
Profile Joined August 2015
United States12 Posts
January 12 2016 21:18 GMT
#250
On January 10 2016 23:13 spbelky wrote:
Honestly, just add a delay to the activation of Photon Overcharge + make it 50 energy and then buff the duration by like 50%. Then slightly increase Warp Prisms build time or add a gas cost. It isn't so much that prism adepts are so OP... it's that Protoss is 100% safe during the PvT early game. Find me a single cheese vs Protoss that can win games, or a single early pressure build that even slightly threatens P... They don't exist.


Spbelky called it!
This feels familiar...where have I been here before?
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-12 21:45:05
January 12 2016 21:37 GMT
#251
"Korean scene has only 2 tournaments and they always take time to see balance in tournament and make plan to change balance. which means every 6 months they change balance. I'm so happy to imagine 6 month break since my first opponent is protoss in GSL."
100% why ppl like Flash and Fantasy retired exactly at that time. Seeing terran being completely inferior especially in lategame TvP for years they knew this isn't going to change in LOTV. You are expected to bring in results, but you cannot win against that balance. And if they change something, they do it so carefully you got to wait another half year to see if it even changed anything.
However Taeja is a bit whiny here, I expect him to win anyways


Funny though how long it takes blizzard to react. You could see some things that are clearly imba from day 1 of the beta. And I don't mean " I am a gold player and don't know how to stop this " imba, but clearly too strong for the cost and in some cases too early for the game.
Like many pros always argued that the Oracle was too strong. Till the last days of HOTS some players complained. And what did Blizzard do. Nothing.
These slow balance changes and waiting for the meta to evolve (into SCV pulls or whatever) to still hold up the 50% winrate Blizzard is so proud of is so tiring.
I thought with SC2 we eventually get a game that is as balanced as BW was, but I guess we will never have that.
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-12 21:45:17
January 12 2016 21:44 GMT
#252
sorry, doublepost
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
January 12 2016 22:20 GMT
#253
To be fair BW was never truly balanced either. Professional mapmakers made it balanced. Every now and then an imbalanced map was introduced and had to be removed. Even some relatively balanced maps had imbalances and a second version had to be made. In fact back in the early days of BW the game was super imbalanced when island maps were a thing. Yellow was essentially as good as Boxer but he couldn't overcome the imbalance.
Just saying
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
January 12 2016 22:43 GMT
#254
Just have to let the meta settle down guys... for the past 5 years...

I'm just smurfing in lower ranks on different regions, thats the game for me these days haha
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
January 12 2016 22:47 GMT
#255
Nothing too surprising here.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 13 2016 10:22 GMT
#256
I dont know if it's all that op. I am a fan of letting the meta develop itself as I said during the Beta. However in an unstable meta with few opportunities for koreans to shine, it hits people twice as hard if they lose due to balance issues. Imho it's a bad situation currently that cannot be solved by nerfing. If we had more korean starcraft events, losses due to seemingly balance related issues would not be so harsh.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 13 2016 11:47 GMT
#257
On January 13 2016 07:43 Psychobabas wrote:
Just have to let the meta settle down guys... for the past 5 years...

I'm just smurfing in lower ranks on different regions, thats the game for me these days haha

I would say that I am quite a negative person towards Blizzard and partially towards Starcraft itself but this post and your signature kinda asks why you are still online here.
kungfuli109
Profile Joined January 2012
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-17 10:11:07
January 17 2016 10:10 GMT
#258
Bomber
Well, They can buff Adept more for real. I think it wouldn't be bad to add attack ability in Warp Prism as well. I'm serious.


Isn't it ironic that bomber got 3-0 by adepts the other day.
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
January 17 2016 12:54 GMT
#259
On January 17 2016 19:10 kungfuli109 wrote:
Show nested quote +
Bomber
Well, They can buff Adept more for real. I think it wouldn't be bad to add attack ability in Warp Prism as well. I'm serious.


Isn't it ironic that bomber got 3-0 by adepts the other day.

Wait, are you saying that Bomber was serious with that comment? Honestly not sure. I took it for granted that he was just being mad at sarcastic, at which point, no it wouldn't be very ironic imo.
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
January 18 2016 20:25 GMT
#260
On January 17 2016 21:54 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 19:10 kungfuli109 wrote:
Bomber
Well, They can buff Adept more for real. I think it wouldn't be bad to add attack ability in Warp Prism as well. I'm serious.


Isn't it ironic that bomber got 3-0 by adepts the other day.

Wait, are you saying that Bomber was serious with that comment? Honestly not sure. I took it for granted that he was just being mad at sarcastic, at which point, no it wouldn't be very ironic imo.
I don't know, I think he's just a huge fan of adepts.

https://twitter.com/Adept_Bomber
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 249
JuggernautJason121
Nina 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 194
firebathero 77
910 43
Trap 25
NaDa 13
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0175
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9607
crisheroes1761
Liquid`Hasu1755
Trikslyr83
Other Games
summit1g6001
Liquid`RaSZi5418
Beastyqt830
shahzam468
B2W.Neo287
Pyrionflax135
KnowMe129
ArmadaUGS112
ZombieGrub102
IndyStarCraft 85
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream384
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix13
• Eskiya23 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
League of Legends
• TFBlade873
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.