• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:58
CEST 19:58
KST 02:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6243 users

MC joins Trig eSports - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
291 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
May 02 2015 23:05 GMT
#281
His "team" lol. A new team like deadpixel is more legit than trig.
rip passion
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 02 2015 23:07 GMT
#282
On May 03 2015 08:05 Deathstar wrote:
His "team" lol. A new team like deadpixel is more legit than trig.

The Dead Pixels are the legittest of pixels.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
bypLy
Profile Joined June 2013
757 Posts
May 02 2015 23:08 GMT
#283
i want esport stadiums in Dubai
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
May 02 2015 23:11 GMT
#284
Srsly. They made Fantasy a shirt with his name on it with the team logo and fly their players around to tournaments. I still remember them flying fantasy to switzerland or something just for better iem katowice qualifier latency. Reading about this shady ass team is pretty disheartening. I wonder if MC is even being paid.
rip passion
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 02 2015 23:22 GMT
#285
On May 03 2015 08:11 Deathstar wrote:
Srsly. They made Fantasy a shirt with his name on it with the team logo and fly their players around to tournaments. I still remember them flying fantasy to switzerland or something just for better iem katowice qualifier latency. Reading about this shady ass team is pretty disheartening. I wonder if MC is even being paid.
https://twitter.com/kenzi131/status/594124021769240578

Yeah dPix definitely takes good care of their players (or in the very least Fantasy).
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
May 02 2015 23:42 GMT
#286
I hope all Foreign teams take care of Legendary BW players.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
trixaren
Profile Joined May 2015
2 Posts
May 04 2015 13:04 GMT
#287
Hi Guys
I am newbie to this site and to esport as it functions today, although I was competing in the original doom and subspace before many if you were even around :-)
Anyhow, I came across this forum when doing research on Trig. They have asked me to do some work for them so I thought I would try to find out more about them before I signed up. This forum came up.

By the way, the whole valuation of the business is "interesting". The valuation (€1 billion) is based on the amount of shares and their value as traded on the stock exchange and not the actual business value. If you have a limited number of shareholders and the price you released the shares at was €3 per share and there were 3,2 million shares you end up with a €1 billion company. However, as none of the shareholders are willing to trade, the price stays put even though it is artificial. You end up with, at least on paper, a one billion euro company. :-D But at this stage it is just the perceived value of of the business (by a few individuals) whether it is substantiated or not. I would probably agree that as yet, it is unsubstantiated and potentially inflated. That on it's own does not scare me that much.

So far, all info I have assimilated here is more or less what I have found with a few extras. Saying that, I have probably found more about the owners than what was presented here. Including PCs business ventures in UK.
At the moment I have still not made up my mind if I will work for them and this why I am here now. Forgetting the background of the owners, what would you guys see as the main things to be sorted out to improve the perception of Trig?
I am trying to figure out if it is worth my while to get involved or whether I should just to stay away.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
May 04 2015 13:14 GMT
#288
I can only speak personally but even if they actually made eSports arenas in Dubai I still wouldn't be able to get past the owners' past/present and support them
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
May 04 2015 14:01 GMT
#289
In case you speak german, or have someone at hand, that could translate it for you:

http://www.readmore.de/news/23231-trig-sucht-neuen-bilanzprfer-und-anwalt

I don't feel able to give a full translation (as I do not want to be liable for eventual mistranslations), but in short it is about their auditors ending the cooperation due to various issues regarding clarity of information and doubt about their financial numbers. Also the article links another interesting site: http://www.bafin.de/SharedDocs/Veroeffentlichungen/EN/Verbrauchermitteilung/Marktmanipulation/vm_150310_warnung_empfehlung_trig_social-media_en.html;jsessionid=541A4FA7EB1666371B28E30D76B7E292.1_cid381 (link goes to the english news, the article originally links the german version)
neteX
Profile Joined April 2015
Sweden285 Posts
May 04 2015 14:07 GMT
#290
haha i like the name "trig esports" :D
http://www.twitter.com/neteXLoL flw pls
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
May 04 2015 15:13 GMT
#291
On May 04 2015 22:04 trixaren wrote:
Hi Guys
I am newbie to this site and to esport as it functions today, although I was competing in the original doom and subspace before many if you were even around :-)
Anyhow, I came across this forum when doing research on Trig. They have asked me to do some work for them so I thought I would try to find out more about them before I signed up. This forum came up.

By the way, the whole valuation of the business is "interesting". The valuation (€1 billion) is based on the amount of shares and their value as traded on the stock exchange and not the actual business value. If you have a limited number of shareholders and the price you released the shares at was €3 per share and there were 3,2 million shares you end up with a €1 billion company. However, as none of the shareholders are willing to trade, the price stays put even though it is artificial. You end up with, at least on paper, a one billion euro company. :-D But at this stage it is just the perceived value of of the business (by a few individuals) whether it is substantiated or not. I would probably agree that as yet, it is unsubstantiated and potentially inflated. That on it's own does not scare me that much.

So far, all info I have assimilated here is more or less what I have found with a few extras. Saying that, I have probably found more about the owners than what was presented here. Including PCs business ventures in UK.
At the moment I have still not made up my mind if I will work for them and this why I am here now. Forgetting the background of the owners, what would you guys see as the main things to be sorted out to improve the perception of Trig?
I am trying to figure out if it is worth my while to get involved or whether I should just to stay away.


The owners have run a number of scam companies already (this is at least what I found from just googling for a little bit), I don't see why Trig would be any different. And thus to me it feels like what ever value they bring to esports is completely negated by the fact that they are most likely just trying to gain credibility and get more people to join their pyramid scheme, which they call their "social media platform".
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
trixaren
Profile Joined May 2015
2 Posts
May 07 2015 11:45 GMT
#292
Hmm
It does make me think

Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM750
TKL 350
TaKeTV 300
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 750
TKL 350
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 141
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 121
UpATreeSC 80
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 812
Mini 404
ggaemo 176
firebathero 161
White-Ra 102
910 52
Shinee 48
Barracks 48
Hyun 45
Shine 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 27
Killer 25
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4085
Counter-Strike
Fnx 746
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5579
crisheroes1596
Liquid`Hasu1299
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2927
singsing1639
B2W.Neo790
ceh9634
Beastyqt627
ArmadaUGS168
C9.Mang0135
Dewaltoss57
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream496
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 15
EmSc2Tv 15
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• 80smullet 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2558
• TFBlade866
Other Games
• Shiphtur275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 2m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.