• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8220 users

TL is Recruiting!: Help Fill the Void - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
261 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
November 29 2014 12:24 GMT
#81
I'd really love to write a few articles, previews, recap, if only I had the time and correct writing skills
LiquipediaWanderer
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-29 12:30:17
November 29 2014 12:28 GMT
#82
On November 29 2014 21:23 shiroiusagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 21:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey, could I do graphics if I only have a very limited knowledge of photoshop and a decent understanding of MSPaint? I have no artistic talent but I do wanna help in some way.


I don't really recommend using MS paint for graphics we wanna do (I'm looking at you lichter!), but another option out there is GIMP. It's a free program! Photoshop, gimp, and MS Paint don't magically make us banners, we have to have a sense what we are doing too. They are just tools (like a computer) to help us do things faster. ^^ If there is anyone who went from not doing banners to doing banners is riptide from LiquidDota. :D Back before the split he started to handle the banners as well (as the editing) cause he didn't want me to do too much work. He progressed quite well with making banners. :D Hope this helps!


Well... I was mostly joking... pay extra attention to the "no artistic talent" part after. Thanks, though.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
November 29 2014 12:29 GMT
#83
On November 29 2014 21:15 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Guys why don't writers get paid?


Cuz we are all Nazgul's slaves clearly
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
November 29 2014 12:33 GMT
#84
GL to everyone who signed up!
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
November 29 2014 12:33 GMT
#85
On November 29 2014 20:35 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 20:21 Plexa wrote:
On November 29 2014 20:18 dravernor wrote:
On November 29 2014 17:01 Plexa wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:33 dravernor wrote:
I actually didn't even get a reply last time I applied -_-

I dont see an email from you D: ?

:o
I'll update and forward to you I guess. Double checked email address and it was correct, and I think I remember Matt chatting to me about it

Send it to plexa@teamliquid.net

Oh but I applied for graphics. Shall I send anyway?

I can promise you I will see if you send it to me I don't look at the other email.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 29 2014 12:33 GMT
#86
me everytime I try to write a strategy guide:
"should cover that too"
"should cover that too"
"should cover that too"
"should cover that too"
"should cover that too"
"wohoo, opening is done, let's read through this"
*read**read**read*
"wtf, was this written by a 5year old? DELETE!"
"fuck, I just wasted three hours on nothing"

probably not the one for that kind of job
fusefuse
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Estonia4644 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-29 12:45:23
November 29 2014 12:35 GMT
#87
All you need is the drive to do stuff and more importantly to just do stuff
For perspective, when I applied to a gfx recruitment drive much like this one back in 2011, I didn't get accepted! I continued to improve, found LP as "my way in", contributed what and where i could (my crowning achievement being the new LP logo).. fast forward a couple years and here I am, a gfx staffer in disguise

Even if you dont think you have the skills already to become the grandmaster editor in chief of everything and then some, you can still always find a way to contribute and eventually make staff to contribute even more All you need is the willingness to do stuff with and for likeminded people.
Liquipedia@jkursk
Roybs
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Netherlands500 Posts
November 29 2014 12:44 GMT
#88
Gonna go and try to apply for the graphics department. Haven't got that much experience but i know my way around most of the programs that are listed and my education is somehow related to the graphics department so it'll be a nice boost for myself (and TL ofcourse)

Time to write up that application!
Kikiwoelmuis <3
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 29 2014 12:49 GMT
#89
Eh, what the hell. I love this website so I might as well give writing a shot :D
Question though, is there a demand/need for a writer that may not have a huge desired workload? I'm not a great writer and it takes time for me to gather my thoughts and stuff, and I don't really see myself being able to devote myself too terribly much, so I was wondering if something like that was possible? Thanks!
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 29 2014 12:51 GMT
#90
Unless by small workload you mean that you cant write more than an article a month, we'd be interested!
AdministratorBreak the chains
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 29 2014 12:53 GMT
#91
On November 29 2014 21:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Eh, what the hell. I love this website so I might as well give writing a shot :D
Question though, is there a demand/need for a writer that may not have a huge desired workload? I'm not a great writer and it takes time for me to gather my thoughts and stuff, and I don't really see myself being able to devote myself too terribly much, so I was wondering if something like that was possible? Thanks!


Ya could do graphics or something, but I do work full time and am not a very fast worker in general... if you need stuff done quickly then I'm out.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
November 29 2014 14:15 GMT
#92
Kinda tempted to whack a few terran things together and chuck 'em in.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
November 29 2014 14:35 GMT
#93
On November 29 2014 23:15 ROOTiaguz wrote:
Kinda tempted to whack a few terran things together and chuck 'em in.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.


Yes please.
I think esports is pretty nice.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
November 29 2014 14:39 GMT
#94
Yeah that would great
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
November 29 2014 14:43 GMT
#95
On November 29 2014 13:41 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 13:13 ptbl wrote:
Lichter have you taken over waxangel's position? Seems like you're the big man around here now :o

lichter, Zealously, and DLO lead the sc2 coverage now


Clearly these noobs dont read enough P&W
Useless wet fish.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 29 2014 14:55 GMT
#96
On November 29 2014 23:43 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 13:41 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 29 2014 13:13 ptbl wrote:
Lichter have you taken over waxangel's position? Seems like you're the big man around here now :o

lichter, Zealously, and DLO lead the sc2 coverage now


Clearly these noobs dont read enough P&W


I dont know what P&W is
AdministratorBreak the chains
wmb
Profile Joined February 2014
Sweden282 Posts
November 29 2014 14:59 GMT
#97
I would love to work for TL.net! Since I've been on teamliquid.net the early days. But I'm more of a forum moderator and helper. Because lurking and having order around the forums is my speciality. So I'm just gonna wait for the opportunity to join as forum moderator! I really hope that it wont take long!
Hi I'm the infamous wmb, Diamond 1 / Challenger Player.
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
November 29 2014 15:12 GMT
#98
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna work with us <3

Truth. I got my start here from TLStrat. And making pretty banners for LR threads.
Administrator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 29 2014 15:32 GMT
#99
On November 29 2014 23:59 wmb wrote:
I would love to work for TL.net! Since I've been on teamliquid.net the early days. But I'm more of a forum moderator and helper. Because lurking and having order around the forums is my speciality. So I'm just gonna wait for the opportunity to join as forum moderator! I really hope that it wont take long!

Good luck
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
November 29 2014 15:37 GMT
#100
On November 29 2014 23:55 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 23:43 Capped wrote:
On November 29 2014 13:41 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 29 2014 13:13 ptbl wrote:
Lichter have you taken over waxangel's position? Seems like you're the big man around here now :o

lichter, Zealously, and DLO lead the sc2 coverage now


Clearly these noobs dont read enough P&W


I dont know what P&W is

Plexa and Waffles obviously
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 2m
The PondCast
20h 2m
INu's Battles
21h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.