• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9840 users

TL is Recruiting!: Help Fill the Void - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
261 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
November 29 2014 15:46 GMT
#101
I would but I ain't got time :'(
geiko.813 (EU)
wmb
Profile Joined February 2014
Sweden282 Posts
November 29 2014 15:48 GMT
#102
On November 30 2014 00:32 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 23:59 wmb wrote:
I would love to work for TL.net! Since I've been on teamliquid.net the early days. But I'm more of a forum moderator and helper. Because lurking and having order around the forums is my speciality. So I'm just gonna wait for the opportunity to join as forum moderator! I really hope that it wont take long!

Good luck


Thanks;] I hope it will happen! Mostly because I think I'm the most active person on this site
Hi I'm the infamous wmb, Diamond 1 / Challenger Player.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 29 2014 15:49 GMT
#103
On November 30 2014 00:48 wmb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 00:32 The_Templar wrote:
On November 29 2014 23:59 wmb wrote:
I would love to work for TL.net! Since I've been on teamliquid.net the early days. But I'm more of a forum moderator and helper. Because lurking and having order around the forums is my speciality. So I'm just gonna wait for the opportunity to join as forum moderator! I really hope that it wont take long!

Good luck


Thanks;] I hope it will happen! Mostly because I think I'm the most active person on this site

Oh, I don't know about that, there are some people that are practically on 24/7
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 29 2014 15:50 GMT
#104
On November 30 2014 00:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 00:48 wmb wrote:
On November 30 2014 00:32 The_Templar wrote:
On November 29 2014 23:59 wmb wrote:
I would love to work for TL.net! Since I've been on teamliquid.net the early days. But I'm more of a forum moderator and helper. Because lurking and having order around the forums is my speciality. So I'm just gonna wait for the opportunity to join as forum moderator! I really hope that it wont take long!

Good luck


Thanks;] I hope it will happen! Mostly because I think I'm the most active person on this site

Oh, I don't know about that, there are some people that are practically on 24/7


Ya, those losers with no lives...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
wmb
Profile Joined February 2014
Sweden282 Posts
November 29 2014 15:56 GMT
#105
On November 30 2014 00:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 00:48 wmb wrote:
On November 30 2014 00:32 The_Templar wrote:
On November 29 2014 23:59 wmb wrote:
I would love to work for TL.net! Since I've been on teamliquid.net the early days. But I'm more of a forum moderator and helper. Because lurking and having order around the forums is my speciality. So I'm just gonna wait for the opportunity to join as forum moderator! I really hope that it wont take long!

Good luck


Thanks;] I hope it will happen! Mostly because I think I'm the most active person on this site

Oh, I don't know about that, there are some people that are practically on 24/7


Well that's almost me so >_< so I'm hoping i can contribute back to this forum by being a forum mod in the future
Hi I'm the infamous wmb, Diamond 1 / Challenger Player.
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
November 29 2014 17:24 GMT
#106
Does every application get a reply? I'd love to get some constructive criticism regardless
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 29 2014 17:40 GMT
#107
On November 29 2014 23:15 ROOTiaguz wrote:
Kinda tempted to whack a few terran things together and chuck 'em in.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I could use some motivation to collaborate on some Terran stuff.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 29 2014 17:45 GMT
#108
On November 30 2014 02:24 -ReD- wrote:
Does every application get a reply? I'd love to get some constructive criticism regardless

I cant promise you in-depth advice but we'll get back yo everyone applying to writers
AdministratorBreak the chains
XXTN
Profile Joined June 2011
United States124 Posts
November 29 2014 17:54 GMT
#109
writing for TL is a great experience and you can get rewarded with free press passes to events and go backstage and meet a lot of kool esports ppl.

not only did I get to meet all of my favorite players but I also got to interview guys like Bomber and Polt for TL
Writer@TL_XXTN
Roybs
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Netherlands500 Posts
November 29 2014 18:15 GMT
#110
Applied for the Graphics section! Very excited to hear something (or nothing), but some constructive criticism would indeed be nice!
Kikiwoelmuis <3
wmb
Profile Joined February 2014
Sweden282 Posts
November 29 2014 18:20 GMT
#111
On November 30 2014 02:54 XXTN wrote:
writing for TL is a great experience and you can get rewarded with free press passes to events and go backstage and meet a lot of kool esports ppl.

not only did I get to meet all of my favorite players but I also got to interview guys like Bomber and Polt for TL


aw polt my mate! well yeah teamliquid.net for me has been everything. I grew up with TL.net and I'm here to stay! That's why im hoping someday to become forum moderator since i use 3 computers actively on my desk and I'm online here 24/7 so

But yeah being a staff here on TL.net must be privilege.
Hi I'm the infamous wmb, Diamond 1 / Challenger Player.
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
November 29 2014 20:02 GMT
#112
Team Liqud ? u forgot a i !
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-29 20:57:42
November 29 2014 20:57 GMT
#113
On November 29 2014 16:29 GeLaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 14:27 brickrd wrote:
On November 29 2014 14:07 BronzeKnee wrote:
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna volunteer with us <3


Fixed.

at least one dude always always always shows up in these threads with the passive aggressive digs about the position not being paid

it's like the sun rising in the east or bomber losing medivacs


Yup, because these "recruitment" posts are equally hilarious every time. TL.net is offering you the chance to provide, for free, content off of which the site can make money.

By my count this "offer" has been made three times, and applications are always accepted indefinitely, which says a lot. Nobody is smart enough to be a competent writer but at the same time dumb enough to fall for this.

Just because they have the gall to make these requests with a straight face doesn't mean users shouldn't call them out on it.


This is purely volunteer work, and we have all decided to do it because we simply like SC2. If you don't think it's worth it to spend your time doing free work, that's your thing, I won't hold it against you. But we're not idiots because we like to spend free time contributing to the SC2 community.

On November 29 2014 19:16 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 19:05 Seeker wrote:
IDK why people think we don't get paid for what we do. I have a buttload of eSports dollars and gold coins that I can spend whenever I feel like it. I'm making bank right now.


nice contribution to a serious conversation. now i know how you got 23904832487234 posts. please go away if you have nothing to say.

i know some sites that pay per article, it encourages new authors and you (as a site admin) dont have to use the article, if you dont want to.


Pay per article sites are pretty much scams that pay little to almost nothing for low content Buzzfeed posts. I can't remember the exact numbers, but most sites end up paying $2-$3 per 500 word article, which takes about half an hour to write anyway. It does not encourage quality material, and in fact, actually produces worse material.

On November 29 2014 21:33 Big J wrote:
me everytime I try to write a strategy guide:
"should cover that too"
"should cover that too"
"should cover that too"
"should cover that too"
"should cover that too"
"wohoo, opening is done, let's read through this"
*read**read**read*
"wtf, was this written by a 5year old? DELETE!"
"fuck, I just wasted three hours on nothing"

probably not the one for that kind of job


If you want to do it, you should at least try. Our process includes extensive content/grammar revisions, even for our "best" writers. The most important thing for TL Strategy is getting content down and being able to somewhat analyze something, even if it comes out in a really dumb fashion. After that, we can whack it down and mold it into something good.
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 29 2014 21:34 GMT
#114
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna work with us <3

but im bad at this game T_T (gold zerg...but i did beat templar if that means anything )
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 29 2014 21:35 GMT
#115
On November 30 2014 06:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna work with us <3

but im bad at this game T_T (gold zerg...but i did beat templar if that means anything )

You beat me with mutalisks and I was non-protoss, that does not count
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 29 2014 21:39 GMT
#116
On November 30 2014 00:37 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 23:55 Zealously wrote:
On November 29 2014 23:43 Capped wrote:
On November 29 2014 13:41 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 29 2014 13:13 ptbl wrote:
Lichter have you taken over waxangel's position? Seems like you're the big man around here now :o

lichter, Zealously, and DLO lead the sc2 coverage now


Clearly these noobs dont read enough P&W


I dont know what P&W is

Plexa and Waffles obviously

Best story ever.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
wmb
Profile Joined February 2014
Sweden282 Posts
November 29 2014 21:40 GMT
#117
On November 30 2014 00:32 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 23:59 wmb wrote:
I would love to work for TL.net! Since I've been on teamliquid.net the early days. But I'm more of a forum moderator and helper. Because lurking and having order around the forums is my speciality. So I'm just gonna wait for the opportunity to join as forum moderator! I really hope that it wont take long!

Good luck


Thank you mate <3_<3
Hi I'm the infamous wmb, Diamond 1 / Challenger Player.
rikapi
Profile Joined January 2014
United States63 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-29 23:10:55
November 29 2014 23:08 GMT
#118
On November 30 2014 06:39 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 00:37 FO-nTTaX wrote:
On November 29 2014 23:55 Zealously wrote:
On November 29 2014 23:43 Capped wrote:
On November 29 2014 13:41 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 29 2014 13:13 ptbl wrote:
Lichter have you taken over waxangel's position? Seems like you're the big man around here now :o

lichter, Zealously, and DLO lead the sc2 coverage now


Clearly these noobs dont read enough P&W


I dont know what P&W is

Plexa and Waffles obviously

Best story ever.


*shakes seeker to see if chapter 12 will magically appear*
...or do i need to bribe with cookiez or something amg i need moarrrrr

(edit: whoops hit send instead of preview...)

To those that are actually thinking about applying, just do it. Trying and failing is better than cowarding out and not trying.
(That's how I've always approached volunteer work - I'm not losing anything as long as I manage my time, including making what necessary schedule adjustments I need to do, so that volunteer work doesn't encroach onto paid work hours.)
saving e-sports one Carbot cookie at a time :D
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 29 2014 23:45 GMT
#119
On November 30 2014 06:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 06:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna work with us <3

but im bad at this game T_T (gold zerg...but i did beat templar if that means anything )

You beat me with mutalisks and I was non-protoss, that does not count


Even I did that too lol.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 30 2014 01:39 GMT
#120
On November 30 2014 08:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 06:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 30 2014 06:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna work with us <3

but im bad at this game T_T (gold zerg...but i did beat templar if that means anything )

You beat me with mutalisks and I was non-protoss, that does not count


Even I did that too lol.

lol such a good counter to the templar
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 251
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47027
Calm 4305
Shuttle 2177
Bisu 1741
FanTaSy 1445
Mini 1019
Soma 697
EffOrt 691
Rush 497
Stork 325
[ Show more ]
Light 304
Hyuk 248
Snow 245
firebathero 224
ZerO 189
actioN 158
Zeus 89
Dewaltoss 86
Barracks 83
hero 76
Killer 62
Sea.KH 59
Hyun 39
Shinee 38
Sharp 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Free 26
PianO 21
Shine 20
Yoon 20
HiyA 16
Aegong 15
sorry 14
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6721
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe25
Counter-Strike
x6flipin229
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes521
Lowko444
Other Games
singsing2342
hiko1746
B2W.Neo381
byalli252
Liquid`VortiX193
Hui .187
Livibee185
mouzStarbuck69
Mew2King68
Trikslyr44
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV31
League of Legends
• Nemesis2375
Other Games
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 6m
Replay Cast
7h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.