• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8060 users

TL is Recruiting!: Help Fill the Void - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
261 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-30 01:48:33
November 30 2014 01:48 GMT
#121
On November 30 2014 10:39 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 08:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 30 2014 06:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 30 2014 06:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna work with us <3

but im bad at this game T_T (gold zerg...but i did beat templar if that means anything )

You beat me with mutalisks and I was non-protoss, that does not count


Even I did that too lol.

lol such a good counter to the templar


I dunno, I feel like macro and or micro is a good counter to The_Templar.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Brindled
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States508 Posts
November 30 2014 02:17 GMT
#122
Stupid question: Do we have to make all those graphics, links, and borders for the submissions (to apply as a writer)? I'm assuming no.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono @TL_Brindled11
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 30 2014 02:24 GMT
#123
On November 30 2014 11:17 Brindled wrote:
Stupid question: Do we have to make all those graphics, links, and borders for the submissions (to apply as a writer)? I'm assuming no.

Nope! We leave that to the pros so you can just provide the writing :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Dynamitekid
Profile Joined November 2012
United States55 Posts
November 30 2014 02:47 GMT
#124
How much do we get paid for writing strats?
fusefuse
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Estonia4644 Posts
November 30 2014 02:50 GMT
#125
On November 30 2014 11:47 Dynamitekid wrote:
How much do we get paid for writing strats?


As the original post says, all of the positions are volunteer positions
so 0$ per month/article is the standard rate
Liquipedia@jkursk
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
November 30 2014 02:57 GMT
#126
HAI I KAN RIT ARITKLS FOR YOU, FRE!
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
November 30 2014 02:59 GMT
#127
(I ROT REDWAL AND GARFELD IV, SUPR RITR)
MrMatt
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada225 Posts
November 30 2014 03:00 GMT
#128
On November 29 2014 13:12 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna work with us <3


Well come LOTV I shall be back


Yay
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 30 2014 03:16 GMT
#129
On November 30 2014 11:57 pigmanbear wrote:
HAI I KAN RIT ARITKLS FOR YOU, FRE!

Translation: Hi, I can write articles for you for free!

On November 30 2014 11:59 pigmanbear wrote:
(I ROT REDWAL AND GARFELD IV, SUPR RITR)

Translation: I wrote Red Wall and Garfield IV, Super Retard
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
November 30 2014 03:29 GMT
#130
On November 30 2014 11:47 Dynamitekid wrote:
How much do we get paid for writing strats?


For every article or guide I've written I've gotten about $3,000.

The nice thing about writing for TL is that you get a pass to the TLHQ and get to talk meet all of the employees face to face on a daily basis. This is the main reason that there is the ever prevalent "old boys club" that prevents new people from contributing anything meaningful into the community. Seeing as teamliquid.net IPO'd at about 13 billion when it went public paying the hundreds of content producers on TL a living wage and also housing and feeding them at TLHQ is chump change. Just read P&W for first hand accounts of our operations behind closed doors.

I recommend that you apply with the intention to make money off of your efforts because I heard the recruiters are looking specifically for aggressive and ambitious go-getters.
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
November 30 2014 04:12 GMT
#131
On November 30 2014 12:16 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 11:57 pigmanbear wrote:
HAI I KAN RIT ARITKLS FOR YOU, FRE!

Translation: Hi, I can write articles for you for free!

Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 11:59 pigmanbear wrote:
(I ROT REDWAL AND GARFELD IV, SUPR RITR)

Translation: I wrote Red Wall and Garfield IV, Super Retard


I think it's "Super Writer"
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 30 2014 07:50 GMT
#132
On November 30 2014 13:12 -ReD- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 12:16 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2014 11:57 pigmanbear wrote:
HAI I KAN RIT ARITKLS FOR YOU, FRE!

Translation: Hi, I can write articles for you for free!

On November 30 2014 11:59 pigmanbear wrote:
(I ROT REDWAL AND GARFELD IV, SUPR RITR)

Translation: I wrote Red Wall and Garfield IV, Super Retard


I think it's "Super Writer"

If he's talking about Garfield the cat, then Super Retard fits better imo.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Gene(S)is
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden419 Posts
November 30 2014 12:50 GMT
#133
I've always wondered how much minerals the staff makes..
For the swarm
fusefuse
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Estonia4644 Posts
November 30 2014 13:25 GMT
#134
Plenty to bank up, its the gas thats the problem as always!
#scrubtier
Liquipedia@jkursk
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
November 30 2014 15:51 GMT
#135
On November 30 2014 21:50 Gene(S)is wrote:
I've always wondered how much minerals the staff makes..


We should ask what's the conversion rate between the minerals you get for writing, and the eSports dollars you exchange the minerals for.
LiquipediaWanderer
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
November 30 2014 15:58 GMT
#136
On November 29 2014 14:27 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 14:07 BronzeKnee wrote:
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna volunteer with us <3


Fixed.

at least one dude always always always shows up in these threads with the passive aggressive digs about the position not being paid

it's like the sun rising in the east or bomber losing medivacs


We all have a job to do.

And if I didn't do what I did, you couldn't do what you do and come in call out my posts and make vague analogies.

Circle of life my friend.
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
November 30 2014 16:42 GMT
#137
Really tempted to try for a writing position.
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Th0R
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada359 Posts
November 30 2014 16:49 GMT
#138
Is TL ever going to make a Heroes of the Storm team? :O
Protoss Player | @ScThoR_ | www.Twitch.tv/ScThoR | Business Student and Entrepreneur
Tminus____
Profile Joined September 2011
249 Posts
November 30 2014 18:00 GMT
#139
On November 29 2014 13:12 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna work with us <3


Well come LOTV I shall be back


OH SHIT !!!
This is awesome
Hoping so much TL can get all you strat guys the earliest beta keys ... and maybe some well deserved featured status
cmon gimme a break im to old for this shit
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
November 30 2014 19:43 GMT
#140
On December 01 2014 01:49 Th0R wrote:
Is TL ever going to make a Heroes of the Storm team? :O


Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

We need more people first. Hence the post .
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever335
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft464
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 43m
INu's Battles
10h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 43m
OSC
21h 58m
Replay Cast
22h 43m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.