• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7141 users

TL is Recruiting!: Help Fill the Void - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
261 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-29 05:05:14
November 29 2014 05:05 GMT
#21
Note: We won't be accepting more than one protoss, because we have a lot of those already

lol good, now make sure to say no more than one zerg either

On November 29 2014 13:41 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 13:13 ptbl wrote:
Lichter have you taken over waxangel's position? Seems like you're the big man around here now :o

lichter, Zealously, and DLO lead the sc2 coverage now

my, how the times have changed. I remember when lichter was a wee lad who spent all his time creating LR threads lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Kreggar
Profile Joined September 2011
United States83 Posts
November 29 2014 05:06 GMT
#22
I'm curious if you guys would like a proof-reader/editor, but only for spelling mistakes, double words, some syntax, etc. I don't consider myself a great writer, nor do I have the time to devote to researching and writing articles, but I could make myself available to do a final pass over a piece before publication for these sorts of errors. I don't want to do content editing, I love the pieces produced by the SC2 team, and I don't think that I have the expertise to do that sort of editing at this point.

Of course, this implies that y'all would be trusting me not to reveal an article before publication, but I do have a few contacts in the scene who may be willing to vouch for my honesty and sincere love for the game and community.

Honestly, this is probably just a pet peeve of mine. I see these errors in publications on most sites I read regularly, and I feel that it detracts from the great writing I am seeing on display.

I really would love to volunteer my time to help advance TL in this small way, please PM me if this is something we could pursue further.
StarCraft is the hardest, most beautiful game in the world.
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
November 29 2014 05:07 GMT
#23
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna volunteer with us <3


Fixed.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
November 29 2014 05:11 GMT
#24
Eh, I'm more of an editor than anything else.
<3
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 29 2014 05:27 GMT
#25
On November 29 2014 14:07 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna volunteer with us <3


Fixed.

at least one dude always always always shows up in these threads with the passive aggressive digs about the position not being paid

it's like the sun rising in the east or bomber losing medivacs
TL+ Member
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
November 29 2014 05:30 GMT
#26
On November 29 2014 13:44 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 12:54 banjoetheredskin wrote:
gogogo! apply! especially graphics, I feel bad for Shiro and Meru when I think about them doing the majority of our stuff D:

also, I must say, most applications are going to feel like they are trash compared to what ends up getting published, but that's because you've had no guidance in the technicalities and or general direction of your piece, which you'll get if you are trialed. It's worth a shot if you have the time, because you will become a better writer


And if you don't become a better writer, I will make you into a better writer.

With force if necessary.


This convinced me. I'll have an application in by sunrise

+ Show Spoiler +
it may not be in by sunrise
-NegativeZero-
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2142 Posts
November 29 2014 05:31 GMT
#27
Would be awesome if TL established an official mapmaking team, then we'd have a bit more influence with Blizzard when it comes to rotating the map pool.
vibeo gane,
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-29 05:44:02
November 29 2014 05:43 GMT
#28
On November 29 2014 13:37 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 12:54 banjoetheredskin wrote:
gogogo! apply! especially graphics, I feel bad for Shiro and Meru when I think about them doing the majority of our stuff D:

also, I must say, most applications are going to feel like they are trash compared to what ends up getting published, but that's because you've had no guidance in the technicalities and or general direction of your piece, which you'll get if you are trialed. It's worth a shot if you have the time, because you will become a better writer


Yeah if you saw the first draft of stuff I write, you'd feel a lot better. My articles would be rubbish without guidance from my fellow TL Strat writers


FYI writing skill isn't as important for TL strat as analytic thinking and expression.

If you could see Blade's first drafts you would never doubt yourselves again.

...

Ever

...

On November 29 2014 14:11 dravernor wrote:
Eh, I'm more of an editor than anything else.


Editors are still a part of the writing team :O
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
November 29 2014 05:52 GMT
#29
Damn... if I actually had a free time I'd apply ;(
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
ChriS-X
Profile Joined June 2011
Malaysia1374 Posts
November 29 2014 05:54 GMT
#30
making carriers is a good skill toi have
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 29 2014 06:18 GMT
#31
What do the writers get paid? For the right price I might be able to help out.
Administrator
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
November 29 2014 06:33 GMT
#32
I actually didn't even get a reply last time I applied -_-
<3
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 29 2014 06:50 GMT
#33
I promise to annoy Plexa to reply to everyone this time
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-29 06:56:54
November 29 2014 06:56 GMT
#34
On November 29 2014 15:18 TheEmulator wrote:
What do the writers get paid? For the right price I might be able to help out.


Insults and Waxangel stories.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
November 29 2014 07:05 GMT
#35
TL Strategy is awesome.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
November 29 2014 07:16 GMT
#36
On November 29 2014 15:18 TheEmulator wrote:
What do the writers get paid? For the right price I might be able to help out.


Esports dollars.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
November 29 2014 07:24 GMT
#37
Seems like you need more writers, because I am pretty sure you are not supposed to have colon directly following an exclamation mark.
GeLaar
Profile Joined January 2003
2421 Posts
November 29 2014 07:29 GMT
#38
On November 29 2014 14:27 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 14:07 BronzeKnee wrote:
On November 29 2014 12:47 ZeromuS wrote:
TL strat is the best group. Come on guys you know you wanna volunteer with us <3


Fixed.

at least one dude always always always shows up in these threads with the passive aggressive digs about the position not being paid

it's like the sun rising in the east or bomber losing medivacs


Yup, because these "recruitment" posts are equally hilarious every time. TL.net is offering you the chance to provide, for free, content off of which the site can make money.

By my count this "offer" has been made three times, and applications are always accepted indefinitely, which says a lot. Nobody is smart enough to be a competent writer but at the same time dumb enough to fall for this.

Just because they have the gall to make these requests with a straight face doesn't mean users shouldn't call them out on it.
Brood War is alive and well.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
November 29 2014 07:29 GMT
#39
On November 29 2014 14:43 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 13:37 Corazon wrote:
On November 29 2014 12:54 banjoetheredskin wrote:
gogogo! apply! especially graphics, I feel bad for Shiro and Meru when I think about them doing the majority of our stuff D:

also, I must say, most applications are going to feel like they are trash compared to what ends up getting published, but that's because you've had no guidance in the technicalities and or general direction of your piece, which you'll get if you are trialed. It's worth a shot if you have the time, because you will become a better writer


Yeah if you saw the first draft of stuff I write, you'd feel a lot better. My articles would be rubbish without guidance from my fellow TL Strat writers


FYI writing skill isn't as important for TL strat as analytic thinking and expression.

If you could see Blade's first drafts you would never doubt yourselves again.

...

Ever

...

Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 14:11 dravernor wrote:
Eh, I'm more of an editor than anything else.


Editors are still a part of the writing team :O


OW. That hurt my bloody soul. Sad truth is it is true .

Does that make you look forward to editing more of my strats come lotv?
When I think of something else, something will go here
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
November 29 2014 07:44 GMT
#40
You guys need to ditch all of this and throw all your money at Soulkey ^^
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 45
UpATreeSC 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34587
Calm 3412
Shuttle 2272
Jaedong 1759
Mini 625
Horang2 623
EffOrt 501
Stork 317
Soma 316
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
Larva 256
Soulkey 254
ZerO 219
BeSt 207
Snow 162
firebathero 109
Mong 106
Zeus 96
910 78
hero 77
Mind 67
sorry 52
Hyun 42
Free 38
Shinee 38
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
Shine 26
PianO 25
Killer 24
Aegong 23
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 19
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Hm[arnc] 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5792
Dendi1231
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3745
Fnx 652
x6flipin332
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2123
Liquid`RaSZi1240
hiko664
B2W.Neo625
dupreeh483
RotterdaM345
ceh9329
crisheroes289
Khaldor280
Livibee192
TKL 175
Trikslyr102
QueenE91
Dewaltoss51
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• Hinosc 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3212
• WagamamaTV409
League of Legends
• Nemesis2672
Other Games
• Shiphtur771
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h
INu's Battles
19h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
21h
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.