• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8204 users

TL is Recruiting!: Help Fill the Void - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
261 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
March 05 2015 08:58 GMT
#241
You're always welcome to apply!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
March 05 2015 09:08 GMT
#242
On March 05 2015 17:32 Shtanjel wrote:
I know the article says that the applications are open indefinetly, but since I'm REALLY late to the party is there still a need for writers?

There's pretty much all the time a need for writers, you should message lichter, Zealously or DarkLordOlli about this, since these three manage the SC2 coverage.
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Shtanjel
Profile Joined November 2014
Slovenia49 Posts
March 05 2015 09:18 GMT
#243
Ok, thanks everyone!
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
March 05 2015 10:14 GMT
#244
If you guys decide to publish another of those mathematical analysis article, I can have a look at it while you develop the analysis. I am all sciency with master, PhD, physics, big data and papers and h-index and stuff.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
March 05 2015 11:38 GMT
#245
Can you still apply for TL Strat? I just wrote whole application then realized this was an old thread lol
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
March 05 2015 12:06 GMT
#246
On March 05 2015 20:38 GGzerG wrote:
Can you still apply for TL Strat? I just wrote whole application then realized this was an old thread lol

Better ask someone from the strategy team like ZeromuS, but i guess you can always apply
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Vo-one
Profile Joined June 2003
Ukraine456 Posts
March 05 2015 12:53 GMT
#247
I wanabe a writer for SC2. Is there an appointment still?
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
March 05 2015 13:02 GMT
#248
Like said above, you can always apply. Message DarkLordOlli Zealously or lichter about it
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
March 05 2015 14:33 GMT
#249
All this passion all of a sudden :O
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-05 15:52:37
March 05 2015 14:37 GMT
#250
lichter@teamliquid.net if you wanna apply still
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
March 05 2015 15:37 GMT
#251
Well DLO i guess could be worse. I certainly won't be mad at you if this means we get even more awesome articles =)
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
March 05 2015 15:40 GMT
#252
Pretty sure that's lichter@teamliquid.net yo

.NET
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 05 2015 15:41 GMT
#253
Am I going to get golden star?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
EngrishTeacher
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Canada1109 Posts
March 05 2015 16:04 GMT
#254
Awesome, would totally sign up for the writing position if I had the time.

Still a bit sour for seeing ads on liquipedia though; it's all user-generated content, and TL gets to make money off of it, especially after campaigns on TL in the past calling posters to contribute.
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
March 05 2015 16:11 GMT
#255
On March 06 2015 01:04 EngrishTeacher wrote:
Awesome, would totally sign up for the writing position if I had the time.

Still a bit sour for seeing ads on liquipedia though; it's all user-generated content, and TL gets to make money off of it, especially after campaigns on TL in the past calling posters to contribute.

Actually we need the money from the ads to pay for the servers, just saying. All the traffic can't be handled by a server you can rent for 5$ a month...
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
SoniC_eu
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark1008 Posts
March 05 2015 16:23 GMT
#256
On November 29 2014 12:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 12:50 chipmonklord17 wrote:
everytime I see this thread I want to apply but always end up hating my drafts if I ever even write them. Maybe I'll actually go through with it this time

I have similar feelings. I'll probably write something up and delete it upon finishing.


Same here...I always end up trashing what I wrote and think "next year"!
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. http://da.twitch.tv/sonic_eu
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
March 05 2015 17:04 GMT
#257
On March 05 2015 20:38 GGzerG wrote:
Can you still apply for TL Strat? I just wrote whole application then realized this was an old thread lol


Yes!

We are still hiring!!
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
March 05 2015 17:30 GMT
#258
Cool thank you.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
March 05 2015 18:39 GMT
#259
On March 06 2015 01:23 SoniC_eu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 12:51 The_Templar wrote:
On November 29 2014 12:50 chipmonklord17 wrote:
everytime I see this thread I want to apply but always end up hating my drafts if I ever even write them. Maybe I'll actually go through with it this time

I have similar feelings. I'll probably write something up and delete it upon finishing.


Same here...I always end up trashing what I wrote and think "next year"!


I might add that Templar did send in an application and is now a trial writer
AdministratorBreak the chains
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
March 05 2015 19:23 GMT
#260
Unfortunately, my English grammar and vocabulary are not good enough... :<
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister880
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe50
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick441
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt401
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur410
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 48m
Patches Events
7h 48m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.