• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8559 users

Season 4 Ladder Map Pool: Voting Begins! - Page 52

Forum Index > SC2 General
1068 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 28 2014 19:27 GMT
#1021
Holy shit Korea downvoted all the fun maps
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
October 28 2014 19:35 GMT
#1022
Looool what no steppes? Voting is rigged
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
October 28 2014 19:44 GMT
#1023
Would have been interesting if each ladder got the pool they voted for.

As it stands, I got 5/7 of the ones I voted for. Sad to see that Habitation and Yeonsu did so badly though.
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
Pino
Profile Joined June 2013
1032 Posts
October 28 2014 19:44 GMT
#1024
I'm kind of disappointed whirlwind didn't make it. This map is so good
SC2Towelie
Profile Joined July 2014
United States561 Posts
October 28 2014 19:55 GMT
#1025
no steppes of war....... wtf
Don't forget to bring a towel! (Towelie.635)
Tresher
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany404 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 20:00:16
October 28 2014 19:59 GMT
#1026
On October 29 2014 04:17 ivancype wrote:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15006381320

why so serious, Koreans?

Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:37 Tresher wrote:
I think Blizz is planning something big. Why would they bring in these Maps when they tried for months/years to bring somewhat balanced maps? Just to satisfy the community that they can vote? No. Im sure they are preparing for something massive. Maybe it will be revealed at Blizzcon.


LotV for WCS 2015!

I did not even meant LotV. I was thinking about a massive overhaul of the game or a huge balance update or something else before LotV comes out.
Extreme Force
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 28 2014 20:02 GMT
#1027
Habitation finished THIRD in KR voting, and NA and EU shot it down HARD.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 28 2014 20:06 GMT
#1028
On October 29 2014 04:59 Tresher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 04:17 ivancype wrote:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15006381320

why so serious, Koreans?

On October 29 2014 03:37 Tresher wrote:
I think Blizz is planning something big. Why would they bring in these Maps when they tried for months/years to bring somewhat balanced maps? Just to satisfy the community that they can vote? No. Im sure they are preparing for something massive. Maybe it will be revealed at Blizzcon.


LotV for WCS 2015!

I did not even meant LotV. I was thinking about a massive overhaul of the game or a huge balance update or something else before LotV comes out.

I don't want to sound negative but I honestly don't think they are preparing something big apart from LotV. Making something big before LotV would be strange, unless LotV never happens, which is also very unlikely. I think this so-called dreampool is just a way for them to try... something. I don't even know what they are trying with this dreampool.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 20:14:00
October 28 2014 20:13 GMT
#1029
On October 29 2014 05:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 04:59 Tresher wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:17 ivancype wrote:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15006381320

why so serious, Koreans?

On October 29 2014 03:37 Tresher wrote:
I think Blizz is planning something big. Why would they bring in these Maps when they tried for months/years to bring somewhat balanced maps? Just to satisfy the community that they can vote? No. Im sure they are preparing for something massive. Maybe it will be revealed at Blizzcon.


LotV for WCS 2015!

I did not even meant LotV. I was thinking about a massive overhaul of the game or a huge balance update or something else before LotV comes out.

I don't want to sound negative but I honestly don't think they are preparing something big apart from LotV. Making something big before LotV would be strange, unless LotV never happens, which is also very unlikely. I think this so-called dreampool is just a way for them to try... something. I don't even know what they are trying with this dreampool.

Get attention from their former playerbase before LotV. It's basically like:
"Hey guys, play some Starcraft. We have all the maps you guys knew when you were playing. Oh and btw, Legacy of the Void is around the corner. Watch out for content and get hooked again!"
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 28 2014 20:22 GMT
#1030
On October 29 2014 05:13 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:06 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:59 Tresher wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:17 ivancype wrote:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15006381320

why so serious, Koreans?

On October 29 2014 03:37 Tresher wrote:
I think Blizz is planning something big. Why would they bring in these Maps when they tried for months/years to bring somewhat balanced maps? Just to satisfy the community that they can vote? No. Im sure they are preparing for something massive. Maybe it will be revealed at Blizzcon.


LotV for WCS 2015!

I did not even meant LotV. I was thinking about a massive overhaul of the game or a huge balance update or something else before LotV comes out.

I don't want to sound negative but I honestly don't think they are preparing something big apart from LotV. Making something big before LotV would be strange, unless LotV never happens, which is also very unlikely. I think this so-called dreampool is just a way for them to try... something. I don't even know what they are trying with this dreampool.

Get attention from their former playerbase before LotV. It's basically like:
"Hey guys, play some Starcraft. We have all the maps you guys knew when you were playing. Oh and btw, Legacy of the Void is around the corner. Watch out for content and get hooked again!"

Yeah but we will most likely have one or two seasons of HotS before LotV kicks in, which is as much time for the returning playerbase to go away again. At least that's how I see it
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 28 2014 20:26 GMT
#1031
On October 29 2014 05:22 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:13 Big J wrote:
On October 29 2014 05:06 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:59 Tresher wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:17 ivancype wrote:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15006381320

why so serious, Koreans?

On October 29 2014 03:37 Tresher wrote:
I think Blizz is planning something big. Why would they bring in these Maps when they tried for months/years to bring somewhat balanced maps? Just to satisfy the community that they can vote? No. Im sure they are preparing for something massive. Maybe it will be revealed at Blizzcon.


LotV for WCS 2015!

I did not even meant LotV. I was thinking about a massive overhaul of the game or a huge balance update or something else before LotV comes out.

I don't want to sound negative but I honestly don't think they are preparing something big apart from LotV. Making something big before LotV would be strange, unless LotV never happens, which is also very unlikely. I think this so-called dreampool is just a way for them to try... something. I don't even know what they are trying with this dreampool.

Get attention from their former playerbase before LotV. It's basically like:
"Hey guys, play some Starcraft. We have all the maps you guys knew when you were playing. Oh and btw, Legacy of the Void is around the corner. Watch out for content and get hooked again!"

Yeah but we will most likely have one or two seasons of HotS before LotV kicks in, which is as much time for the returning playerbase to go away again. At least that's how I see it

Maybe we'll have open beta
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 28 2014 20:38 GMT
#1032
On October 29 2014 05:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 05:13 Big J wrote:
On October 29 2014 05:06 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:59 Tresher wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:17 ivancype wrote:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15006381320

why so serious, Koreans?

On October 29 2014 03:37 Tresher wrote:
I think Blizz is planning something big. Why would they bring in these Maps when they tried for months/years to bring somewhat balanced maps? Just to satisfy the community that they can vote? No. Im sure they are preparing for something massive. Maybe it will be revealed at Blizzcon.


LotV for WCS 2015!

I did not even meant LotV. I was thinking about a massive overhaul of the game or a huge balance update or something else before LotV comes out.

I don't want to sound negative but I honestly don't think they are preparing something big apart from LotV. Making something big before LotV would be strange, unless LotV never happens, which is also very unlikely. I think this so-called dreampool is just a way for them to try... something. I don't even know what they are trying with this dreampool.

Get attention from their former playerbase before LotV. It's basically like:
"Hey guys, play some Starcraft. We have all the maps you guys knew when you were playing. Oh and btw, Legacy of the Void is around the corner. Watch out for content and get hooked again!"

Yeah but we will most likely have one or two seasons of HotS before LotV kicks in, which is as much time for the returning playerbase to go away again. At least that's how I see it

Maybe we'll have open beta

Now that would be something worthy of attention, although it would probably kill the HotS scene
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Tresher
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany404 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 20:40:29
October 28 2014 20:39 GMT
#1033
On October 29 2014 05:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 05:13 Big J wrote:
On October 29 2014 05:06 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:59 Tresher wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:17 ivancype wrote:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15006381320

why so serious, Koreans?

On October 29 2014 03:37 Tresher wrote:
I think Blizz is planning something big. Why would they bring in these Maps when they tried for months/years to bring somewhat balanced maps? Just to satisfy the community that they can vote? No. Im sure they are preparing for something massive. Maybe it will be revealed at Blizzcon.


LotV for WCS 2015!

I did not even meant LotV. I was thinking about a massive overhaul of the game or a huge balance update or something else before LotV comes out.

I don't want to sound negative but I honestly don't think they are preparing something big apart from LotV. Making something big before LotV would be strange, unless LotV never happens, which is also very unlikely. I think this so-called dreampool is just a way for them to try... something. I don't even know what they are trying with this dreampool.

Get attention from their former playerbase before LotV. It's basically like:
"Hey guys, play some Starcraft. We have all the maps you guys knew when you were playing. Oh and btw, Legacy of the Void is around the corner. Watch out for content and get hooked again!"

Yeah but we will most likely have one or two seasons of HotS before LotV kicks in, which is as much time for the returning playerbase to go away again. At least that's how I see it

Maybe we'll have open beta

But this time they need to take their time with it. HotS Beta was way too short and rushed. Some Units were not even reworked (Warhond anyone) while other got exactly that (MSC and Oracle were the most reworked I think. Oh and the Widow Mine too.). But I still think they want to make something before LotV. A lot of the playerbase jumped off cause they expected more from HotS that was not really fulfilled. And they need to get some of the players back or get even new ones.
Extreme Force
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
October 28 2014 20:48 GMT
#1034
On October 29 2014 05:39 Tresher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 05:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 05:13 Big J wrote:
On October 29 2014 05:06 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:59 Tresher wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:17 ivancype wrote:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15006381320

why so serious, Koreans?

On October 29 2014 03:37 Tresher wrote:
I think Blizz is planning something big. Why would they bring in these Maps when they tried for months/years to bring somewhat balanced maps? Just to satisfy the community that they can vote? No. Im sure they are preparing for something massive. Maybe it will be revealed at Blizzcon.


LotV for WCS 2015!

I did not even meant LotV. I was thinking about a massive overhaul of the game or a huge balance update or something else before LotV comes out.

I don't want to sound negative but I honestly don't think they are preparing something big apart from LotV. Making something big before LotV would be strange, unless LotV never happens, which is also very unlikely. I think this so-called dreampool is just a way for them to try... something. I don't even know what they are trying with this dreampool.

Get attention from their former playerbase before LotV. It's basically like:
"Hey guys, play some Starcraft. We have all the maps you guys knew when you were playing. Oh and btw, Legacy of the Void is around the corner. Watch out for content and get hooked again!"

Yeah but we will most likely have one or two seasons of HotS before LotV kicks in, which is as much time for the returning playerbase to go away again. At least that's how I see it

Maybe we'll have open beta

But this time they need to take their time with it. HotS Beta was way too short and rushed. Some Units were not even reworked (Warhond anyone) while other got exactly that (MSC and Oracle were the most reworked I think. Oh and the Widow Mine too.). But I still think they want to make something before LotV. A lot of the playerbase jumped off cause they expected more from HotS that was not really fulfilled. And they need to get some of the players back or get even new ones.

HotS Beta lasted more than 6 months though.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
October 28 2014 21:01 GMT
#1035
On October 29 2014 05:02 Circumstance wrote:
Habitation finished THIRD in KR voting, and NA and EU shot it down HARD.

It is such a good, unique map. Why you kill it foreigners??
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 21:08:03
October 28 2014 21:03 GMT
#1036
Xelnaga, lol.

So stupid.

Vetoing Xelnaga, Daybreak, and Metal. I think those are the worst for Protoss.
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
October 28 2014 21:18 GMT
#1037
On October 29 2014 06:01 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:02 Circumstance wrote:
Habitation finished THIRD in KR voting, and NA and EU shot it down HARD.

It is such a good, unique map. Why you kill it foreigners??


Because it was in the map pool like 1 season ago...
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 28 2014 21:21 GMT
#1038
I have a very specific build for xel naga caverns. This is decent. No steppes, though? I'm disappointed
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
October 28 2014 21:40 GMT
#1039
Lol no Steppes.

Rest of the maps look good, though Ohana and Akilon are practically the same map with a reskin.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 28 2014 21:43 GMT
#1040
On October 29 2014 06:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have a very specific build for xel naga caverns. This is decent. No steppes, though? I'm disappointed

PM it to me please, I'm usually lost on that map >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 633
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16597
Dewaltoss 126
Sexy 37
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever258
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1879
crisheroes1132
Liquid`Hasu840
Other Games
summit1g4435
Grubby3677
fl0m1323
FrodaN730
Beastyqt665
shahzam395
byalli274
KnowMe173
C9.Mang0166
ArmadaUGS145
UpATreeSC101
Mew2King54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie880
• WagamamaTV274
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 17m
Stellar Fest
17h 17m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.