• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7864 users

[Interview] SPL CJ vs MVP / KT vs Prime winners.

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Mintie
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 09:53:46
January 23 2014 09:53 GMT
#1
herO - "I'm asking for your support"
CJ Entus, putting their faith in their skill.

[image loading]
source: This Is Game

Your team succeeded in getting out of last place.

I felt melancholy after seeing our team drop to 8th after I lost my last Ace Match, so I feel a little better after taking that victory.

It was disappointing how you lost the 2nd map.

It was disappointing to lose what I thought was a really complete game on my part by missing one thing. I lost the mini-map for a second, and in that second I let a fungal growth happen.

Were you scheduled to come out for the Ace Match?

I did lose in the 2nd map, but I was playing well so there were no worries about coming out for the Ace Match.

Was that a prepared strategy for the Ace Match?

It was a prepared build. It's also the build that I feel most confident with.

Before the season began, people pointed to CJ Entus as being one of the stronger teams, but you've had a sluggish start.

I'm not sure. Before the beginning of the season, people did rate us as one of the stronger teams but once the season started our results haven't been great. We're all playing well in practice, but it's frustrating losing so much in the broadcast matches. One thing that we've realised is that we're not analysing our opponents as much as the other teams. I think we blindly trusted in our own skills too much.

You'll be going to IEM Sao Paulo. Are you confident?

At the moment, I'm confident in every game. It's a 20 hour flight, but if I can get through that OK, I think I can win the whole thing.

What are your resolutions for the second round?

I'm learning a lot every game. I've had a lot of stress too, but I think I can show better games in the second round. We've had a outstanding player in Hush emerge too. We haven't had a Terran win in our team, but we had one today. I think the beginning is hard, but since we've got those first wins the future looks bright.

Any thoughts to finish?

When I look at the community sites, it seems like there's a lot of disappointed fans. I understand why you'd be disappointed but I am working hard so I'd like it if you kept cheering hard for me. I want to thank the players that go into the matches with me tirelessly, and the coaches that constantly advise me.




Action - "KT Zergs aren't weak if we do plenty of preparation"
Action, feeling the effects of working on his mental game

[image loading]
source: This Is Game

You've recorded your first win for the season.

It was more important to make our team first place, then for me to get my first win. I wanted us to win 3:0 no matter what, so it was a relief to win my game.

How do you feel, after ending a 10 game losing streak?

I'm not one to get tense while playing SC2. I wasn't able to concentrate, and kept having other thoughts, because I kept losing games. This time, I was able to get some help with my psyche from the team and it helped a lot. I think this time I was able to not think too much about our teams ranking and play, which was what let me win.

Did you think that you would lose today?

I knew that it was an immortal timing. I checked my opponents army, and it was really big. I thought it would be difficult to fight, but it worked out.

If you could say something on behalf of the KT Zergs?

People keep thinking that we're weak, but I think if we practice and prepare a lot we can win, like I did today.

Any thoughts to finish?

Now that we're looking at the play-offs for this round, I'll do my best no matter what team we face.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
January 23 2014 10:02 GMT
#2
Action pictures are the greatest thing ever.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Disarmed
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria721 Posts
January 23 2014 10:07 GMT
#3
dat picture ^^
panzercrusher
Profile Joined April 2013
Poland457 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 10:15:24
January 23 2014 10:14 GMT
#4
Thank you for translations!
Action is one of my favorite players from BW. I`m glad he did well in his last match. Go mafia zerg!
I never asked for this
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 10:25:02
January 23 2014 10:21 GMT
#5
KT Zergs have 100% win ratio in Proleague.
+ Show Spoiler +
KT Protoss lineup is 100% in Code S.

KT Terran lineup has the 2 best players in Proleague by win record.

David Kim pls nerf KT
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
January 23 2014 10:22 GMT
#6
Haha I love Action. I miss all the KT Zergs doing well.
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 23 2014 10:31 GMT
#7
Thanks for the interviews!
Moderatorlickypiddy
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 23 2014 10:46 GMT
#8
thanks Mintie!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
January 23 2014 10:50 GMT
#9
Thanks for translating.
Flash | Mvp
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3566 Posts
January 23 2014 10:51 GMT
#10
Hero, I will always be cheering for CJ, as will most fans. Dont you worry about that. But it does help when the team wins (or at least doesnt look totally helpless)
Horang2 fan
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
January 23 2014 11:41 GMT
#11
It's weird to see herO looking like that. He's very photogenic generally speaking. He looks bored and tired... and on heroin.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
January 23 2014 11:56 GMT
#12
action mafia boss!
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko36
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1448
firebathero 1055
Shuttle 584
Jaedong 458
BeSt 361
Hyuk 353
Mong 350
Hyun 271
Soma 192
Stork 139
[ Show more ]
PianO 90
Horang2 87
Sexy 83
Larva 75
Shine 65
Mind 63
Rush 61
910 54
Shinee 34
sSak 27
Bale 27
ZerO 26
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 22
sorry 19
HiyA 17
hero 16
Sharp 16
Noble 15
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe86
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1198
shoxiejesuss834
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King253
Other Games
gofns38367
summit1g6654
singsing927
ceh9624
KnowMe134
Pyrionflax125
Livibee69
DeMusliM48
Trikslyr27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick447
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1098
• Stunt339
Other Games
• Shiphtur433
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 20m
Patches Events
6h 20m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.