• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:27
CEST 02:27
KST 09:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8335 users

SC2 Power Rank - June 2013 - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
866 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 44 Next All
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
June 05 2013 09:59 GMT
#401
On June 05 2013 18:09 Pegas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 17:57 PerSe wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:48 nimdil wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:34 PerSe wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:32 samurai80 wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:26 PerSe wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:20 1raxexpand wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:17 p14c wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:14 1raxexpand wrote:
Rain\Roro\Symbol shouldn't be above Life. Life could have easily 3-0ed any player that those players beat in code S/A. Life still has the best ZvT, and is very solid in other match ups. This list is too proleague biased.

Stop with the "could have... would have BS". This power rank is based on accomplishments not on wishful thinking. Last month Life didn't really do that good. This is the fact.

PS: I highly doubt Life wins a ZvZ vs Roro. Don't you remember the last time they meet? Roro destroyed Life easily...


But Life wiped the floor with Flash every time they meet. Flash was 2-0ed out of his group. How do you justify Flash on #3?


Have you seen Flash's record in R5 Proleague? He's easily in the top 5 in-form players, based both off gains on Aligulac and ELO.

Furthermore Life's victories over Flash in MLG and that Asian Indoor tournament were more than a month ago, they're hardly recent. I don't think anyone would dispute that Life has a better head-to-head record than Flash but based off last month's results, there is little we can say about Life and a lot going for Flash.

I'd say the top 4 in the rankings are accurate enough. Innovation has had a real steamer in the GSL, though I honestly believe Soulkey is the superior player to both Innovation and Flash over all three match ups. Flash's TvP in HOTS is looking quite shaky (while his TvT and TvZ are looking stellar), and I have similar doubts with Innovation's TvT (though yes he does have the world's best TvZ). Doesn't Soulkey have the best wins-loss ratio in Proleague, or is that Rain?

I'm pretty sure Rain has the best winrate in PL. Flash has a bit more wins but also much more matches played iirc. In percentage I think Rain is well ahead of everyone else in PL.



Yeah percentage/ratio-wise I had a feeling it was Rain (though from what I recall, Soulkey also has a pretty good percentage due to his low number of losses.)


(Wiki)2012-2013 Proleague/Statistics
The best percentage with at least 10 matches played this season have:
1. BraVo: 8-3 - 73%
2. Rain: 33-14 - 70%
3. Zest 25-12 - 68%
4. INnoVation 33-16 - 67,35%
5. Flash 37-18 - 67,27% (that's really close, percentage wise)
6. sOs 27-14 - 65,9%
7. Soulkey 23-12 - 65,7%
8. s2 11-6 65%
9. free 22-13 62,9%
10. RorO 25-15 62,5%

With minimum 15 games played BraVo is out, Stats is in.


That 70% winning rate from Rain in a volatile game like SC2, damn.


And they still placed Flash before Rain....


You realise that Flash's win rate is less than 3% lower, right?
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
June 05 2013 10:03 GMT
#402
On June 05 2013 18:09 Pegas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 17:57 PerSe wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:48 nimdil wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:34 PerSe wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:32 samurai80 wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:26 PerSe wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:20 1raxexpand wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:17 p14c wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:14 1raxexpand wrote:
Rain\Roro\Symbol shouldn't be above Life. Life could have easily 3-0ed any player that those players beat in code S/A. Life still has the best ZvT, and is very solid in other match ups. This list is too proleague biased.

Stop with the "could have... would have BS". This power rank is based on accomplishments not on wishful thinking. Last month Life didn't really do that good. This is the fact.

PS: I highly doubt Life wins a ZvZ vs Roro. Don't you remember the last time they meet? Roro destroyed Life easily...


But Life wiped the floor with Flash every time they meet. Flash was 2-0ed out of his group. How do you justify Flash on #3?


Have you seen Flash's record in R5 Proleague? He's easily in the top 5 in-form players, based both off gains on Aligulac and ELO.

Furthermore Life's victories over Flash in MLG and that Asian Indoor tournament were more than a month ago, they're hardly recent. I don't think anyone would dispute that Life has a better head-to-head record than Flash but based off last month's results, there is little we can say about Life and a lot going for Flash.

I'd say the top 4 in the rankings are accurate enough. Innovation has had a real steamer in the GSL, though I honestly believe Soulkey is the superior player to both Innovation and Flash over all three match ups. Flash's TvP in HOTS is looking quite shaky (while his TvT and TvZ are looking stellar), and I have similar doubts with Innovation's TvT (though yes he does have the world's best TvZ). Doesn't Soulkey have the best wins-loss ratio in Proleague, or is that Rain?

I'm pretty sure Rain has the best winrate in PL. Flash has a bit more wins but also much more matches played iirc. In percentage I think Rain is well ahead of everyone else in PL.



Yeah percentage/ratio-wise I had a feeling it was Rain (though from what I recall, Soulkey also has a pretty good percentage due to his low number of losses.)


(Wiki)2012-2013 Proleague/Statistics
The best percentage with at least 10 matches played this season have:
1. BraVo: 8-3 - 73%
2. Rain: 33-14 - 70%
3. Zest 25-12 - 68%
4. INnoVation 33-16 - 67,35%
5. Flash 37-18 - 67,27% (that's really close, percentage wise)
6. sOs 27-14 - 65,9%
7. Soulkey 23-12 - 65,7%
8. s2 11-6 65%
9. free 22-13 62,9%
10. RorO 25-15 62,5%

With minimum 15 games played BraVo is out, Stats is in.


That 70% winning rate from Rain in a volatile game like SC2, damn.


And they still placed Flash before Rain....

and they placed innovation ahead of Zest, wow what idiots


In all seriousness, nice power rank, I have to admit I often didn't like them for BW (I mean I disagreed with the ranking but still enjoyed them) but this one looks really solid
beep boop
Pwnzer
Profile Joined June 2011
United States617 Posts
June 05 2013 10:03 GMT
#403
On June 05 2013 18:35 Otolia wrote:
Bringing this feature back is a terrible terrible mistake. It's the equivalent of "Best Games of 2013" for video games reviewers. Pointless rankings only written to make people take about it and gain viewers. I expected more out of the writing team.


Bringing up this comment was a terrible terrible mistake. It's the equivalent of watching a tv show you hate then sending a letter to the producers to tell them that you are outraged that you watched it. Pointless comments are only written to gain replies and gain reputation for trollish views. I expected more out of you as a commenter.

Seriously though, if you don't like it, why read it? Personally I find it awesome to talk about my favorite players and attempt to form arguments as to why they aren't where they should be. Adds a lot of fun to the scene IMO.
Herp Derp
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-05 10:21:35
June 05 2013 10:06 GMT
#404
On June 05 2013 18:47 monk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 18:35 Otolia wrote:
Bringing this feature back is a terrible terrible mistake. It's the equivalent of "Best Games of 2013" for video games reviewers. Pointless rankings only written to make people take about it and gain viewers. I expected more out of the writing team.

Based on this feedback, we have decided to discontinue power ranks in future months.

-.-'

Since the purpose, which I do not agree with, was to stir up discussions I know you will continue writing them. But the team didn't put daily previews/reviews for WCS EU or WCS NA despite the fact that the first has vastly more viewers than the WCS KR. So I'm a little annoyed and puzzled that you would choose doing a Power Rank over these previews.

Edit : And just we are clear, the article is well written and I wouldn't expect any less of you and the team. I just question the priority and if this was a good choice of development.
Khai
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia553 Posts
June 05 2013 10:11 GMT
#405
Pretty much spot on, I'd put RorO over Symbol and I guess Mvp and HerO are interchangeable but other than that I'd say this is a very tight list.
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
June 05 2013 10:13 GMT
#406
On June 05 2013 18:35 Otolia wrote:
Bringing this feature back is a terrible terrible mistake. It's the equivalent of "Best Games of 2013" for video games reviewers. Pointless rankings only written to make people take about it and gain viewers. I expected more out of the writing team.

This comment is terribly, terribly annoying.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-05 10:24:51
June 05 2013 10:22 GMT
#407
On June 05 2013 19:06 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 18:47 monk wrote:
On June 05 2013 18:35 Otolia wrote:
Bringing this feature back is a terrible terrible mistake. It's the equivalent of "Best Games of 2013" for video games reviewers. Pointless rankings only written to make people take about it and gain viewers. I expected more out of the writing team.

Based on this feedback, we have decided to discontinue power ranks in future months.

-.-'

Since the purpose, which I do not agree with, was to stir up discussions I know you will continue writing them. But the team didn't put daily previews/reviews for WCS EU or WCS NA despite the fact that the first has vastly more viewers than the WCS KR. So I'm a little annoyed and puzzled that you would choose doing a Power Rank over these previews.

It may be shocking but doing a power rank is much more fun than doing daily previews and recaps for three regions of WCS. Also less taxing for a writing team consisting of 6 writers. And on another note I believe the GSL final had 200k viewers altohether including Afreeca and other streams
AdministratorBreak the chains
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-05 10:24:11
June 05 2013 10:23 GMT
#408
-
AdministratorBreak the chains
bartus88
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands491 Posts
June 05 2013 10:23 GMT
#409
Fuck yeah Power Rank! Loved these for BW.

That last sentence was all that was needed to justify Innovation's #1 spot.
Random master race
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
June 05 2013 10:25 GMT
#410
On June 05 2013 19:06 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 18:47 monk wrote:
On June 05 2013 18:35 Otolia wrote:
Bringing this feature back is a terrible terrible mistake. It's the equivalent of "Best Games of 2013" for video games reviewers. Pointless rankings only written to make people take about it and gain viewers. I expected more out of the writing team.

Based on this feedback, we have decided to discontinue power ranks in future months.

-.-'

Since the purpose, which I do not agree with, was to stir up discussions I know you will continue writing them. But the team didn't put daily previews/reviews for WCS EU or WCS NA despite the fact that the first has vastly more viewers than the WCS KR. So I'm a little annoyed and puzzled that you would choose doing a Power Rank over these previews.

Edit : And just we are clear, the article is well written and I wouldn't expect any less of you and the team. I just question the priority and if this was a good choice of development.

You're looking at Twitch viewers, WCS KR is viewed through other websites too, and it was by far the most watched.
Rhaegar_tar
Profile Joined February 2012
France847 Posts
June 05 2013 10:25 GMT
#411
Those power ranks will never be the same you know, because of some bias for TL players...
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
June 05 2013 10:28 GMT
#412
Awesome
eurTsItniH
Profile Joined January 2012
887 Posts
June 05 2013 10:31 GMT
#413
I can't help but feel Life is still one of the best players in the world. Actually I think I'd still consider him the best, but unfortunately he hasn't really been very active this month. Anyway I think the list is pretty good, although I think roro and symbol should have been lower.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 05 2013 10:33 GMT
#414
On June 05 2013 19:31 eurTsItniH wrote:
I can't help but feel Life is still one of the best players in the world. Actually I think I'd still consider him the best, but unfortunately he hasn't really been very active this month. Anyway I think the list is pretty good, although I think roro and symbol should have been lower.

That's the inherent advantage of being a KeSPA player - with PL, there are more games to play more often against high level opponents, which makes creating a ranking much easier, and the ranking is more accurate as well
AdministratorBreak the chains
syroz
Profile Joined September 2012
France249 Posts
June 05 2013 10:40 GMT
#415
There is a WCS rank for that now... No MVP, lol
syroz
Profile Joined September 2012
France249 Posts
June 05 2013 10:45 GMT
#416
Rain and flash are definitely over rated.
ray1995
Profile Joined June 2013
13 Posts
June 05 2013 10:46 GMT
#417
Why isn't MVP on the list? He should be at least number 3 or 4!!
MVP | Life | Symbol | Gumiho | Bomber | Ryung
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
June 05 2013 10:51 GMT
#418
On June 05 2013 09:16 Arisen wrote:
i disagree with soulkey vs innovation. People dick ride innovation way to hard. I think soulkey justified himself as a really great player under pressure and innovation proved that he needs to work on that part of his game. Innovation might have looked more dominant in the games he won, but I think soulkey proved to be the better all around player


What really? Soulkey literally looked like the worst zerg player I have seen play since 2011 in his series vs sos, and if innovation wouldn't have been like "fuck it I don't need a tank to own this noob, I'm fucking innovation" or atleast "fuck it i'll 11/11 4 times" soulkey would have never ever won that gsl. I don't think nerves were bogus issue but rather being so ridiculously good, I mean when he was up 3-0 he literally just killed everyone else who could win gsl that season and was up 3-0 against arguably the best zerg in the world, of course you are going to get arrogant at that point.

But overall inno has beaten far better players than soulkey, showed way better games, and just overall looked way way better as an rts player (no I don't think he is the best of all time. If someone at stx manages to explain to bogus that building a tank can be fine within this week he should stomp wcs s1 grand slam.

Nice power rating, given that hero had to go against way better players than mvp to win his wcs I do agree with him being number 10, as you said the other 9 were kinda obvious, though as much as I love flash I'm not sure if a sick proleague record justifies him loosing vs inno the way he did and especially loosing to parting.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
June 05 2013 10:58 GMT
#419
soulkey beats innovation in the finals, gets second place to innovation in this ranking... gotta respect results yo
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
eurTsItniH
Profile Joined January 2012
887 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-05 11:11:59
June 05 2013 11:01 GMT
#420
On June 05 2013 18:09 Pegas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 17:57 PerSe wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:48 nimdil wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:34 PerSe wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:32 samurai80 wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:26 PerSe wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:20 1raxexpand wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:17 p14c wrote:
On June 05 2013 17:14 1raxexpand wrote:
Rain\Roro\Symbol shouldn't be above Life. Life could have easily 3-0ed any player that those players beat in code S/A. Life still has the best ZvT, and is very solid in other match ups. This list is too proleague biased.

Stop with the "could have... would have BS". This power rank is based on accomplishments not on wishful thinking. Last month Life didn't really do that good. This is the fact.

PS: I highly doubt Life wins a ZvZ vs Roro. Don't you remember the last time they meet? Roro destroyed Life easily...


But Life wiped the floor with Flash every time they meet. Flash was 2-0ed out of his group. How do you justify Flash on #3?


Have you seen Flash's record in R5 Proleague? He's easily in the top 5 in-form players, based both off gains on Aligulac and ELO.

Furthermore Life's victories over Flash in MLG and that Asian Indoor tournament were more than a month ago, they're hardly recent. I don't think anyone would dispute that Life has a better head-to-head record than Flash but based off last month's results, there is little we can say about Life and a lot going for Flash.

I'd say the top 4 in the rankings are accurate enough. Innovation has had a real steamer in the GSL, though I honestly believe Soulkey is the superior player to both Innovation and Flash over all three match ups. Flash's TvP in HOTS is looking quite shaky (while his TvT and TvZ are looking stellar), and I have similar doubts with Innovation's TvT (though yes he does have the world's best TvZ). Doesn't Soulkey have the best wins-loss ratio in Proleague, or is that Rain?

I'm pretty sure Rain has the best winrate in PL. Flash has a bit more wins but also much more matches played iirc. In percentage I think Rain is well ahead of everyone else in PL.



Yeah percentage/ratio-wise I had a feeling it was Rain (though from what I recall, Soulkey also has a pretty good percentage due to his low number of losses.)


(Wiki)2012-2013 Proleague/Statistics
The best percentage with at least 10 matches played this season have:
1. BraVo: 8-3 - 73%
2. Rain: 33-14 - 70%
3. Zest 25-12 - 68%
4. INnoVation 33-16 - 67,35%
5. Flash 37-18 - 67,27% (that's really close, percentage wise)
6. sOs 27-14 - 65,9%
7. Soulkey 23-12 - 65,7%
8. s2 11-6 65%
9. free 22-13 62,9%
10. RorO 25-15 62,5%

With minimum 15 games played BraVo is out, Stats is in.


That 70% winning rate from Rain in a volatile game like SC2, damn.


And they still placed Flash before Rain....


Are you kidding? You do realize that the 70% comes from all his proleague games and not just this month right?
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft515
Nina 170
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13750
Hyuk 51
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4849
Other Games
summit1g8998
FrodaN3280
JimRising 625
KnowMe196
ViBE114
ArmadaUGS98
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta8
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 33m
INu's Battles
11h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 33m
Replay Cast
22h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.