• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8503 users

StarCraft 2 QQ Thread - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Typhoon1789
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia292 Posts
April 03 2013 08:14 GMT
#41
Protoss imba.

Typhoon.
Professional Cunt.
Ejohrik
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden219 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 11:59:37
April 03 2013 08:36 GMT
#42
On October 25 2012 16:10 Snuggles wrote:
If there is grief over a 1v1 game, let us not turn the thread into a terrible balance whine with players attacking one another, because then I would have to report my own thread to a mod, which would suck. We're all simply here to share our grief and sympathize with each other.

On April 03 2013 16:45 Advantageous wrote:
ZERG TAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SKILLS WHATSOEVER. ...
...
...TL;DR NERF ZERG NO SKILLS RACE ALL DAY MAKE 1 UNITS TO WIN.

On April 03 2013 17:14 Typhoon1789 wrote:
Protoss imba.

Typhoon.

That didn't go too well, did it? Wouldn't be too surprised if this thread got closed, but I would prefer balance-related posts to be warned/banned and redirected to the designated balance discussion thread.

Here's some QQ of my own:
+ Show Spoiler +
I suck at this game. Damn, I really suck at this game. I play Terran in (low) Gold and every game I play I either win because my opponent decides to play defensive 2-base while I take 4-5 bases and can out-produce by a huge margin, or I lose horribly because I have a horrible army composition and/or can't harass my opponent enough to stop his macro from getting superior to mine. I want to like this game but every game, win or lose, makes me feel frustrated because whatever the outcome I feel like I played like total shit. I make a huge amount of misclicks every game and I'm suspecting that my motor skills are below those of the average baby.

Also, having no friends to play with sucks. This applies to any game like Dota, CS and even single-player games.
Yagopwn
Profile Joined March 2013
Finland9 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 08:42:52
April 03 2013 08:39 GMT
#43
I don't like to think something is op, I like to think I just have to learn to deal with it properly. So don't take this as "omg zerg/toss imba" post. Just some random QQ.

As a terran, the thing I hate about zerg is how they too often get away with so low amount of micro and how many mistakes they can make.

For example:
TvZ, both of us focus on macro at start, then I start being aggressive with my bio and hellbat drops and pushes. The zerg goes for roach hydra, doesn't get any upgrades aside from roach speed and hydra range, doesn't make a single infestor or viper in the whole game. For pretty much the whole game we are on equal amounts of bases. Even with my +2+2 bio hellbat army, against his +0+0 pure roach hydra, with superior engagements, I just barely win.

Also protoss
The mothership core and oracles have made protoss all-ins stronger than before. I get all-inned at least half of the TvPs. In WoL I held toss all-ins without a problem. And macrogames are difficult. Terran 2 base bio push just doesn't work anymore, and even if the toss plays greedy, and I manage to do tons of economical damage, I can't really win. Protoss just turtles on 3 bases, gets his deathball up and kills me. And I do use vikings and ghosts when needed. I do dodge storms. I do have almost equal upgrades. (Hard to have equal, because toss can play greedy and just chrono.

I think that is enough QQ for now.

Ps. TvT is stupid tank wars. I hate it most of the time.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
April 03 2013 08:54 GMT
#44
My widow mines once blew up my own army.

Too imba.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Typhoon1789
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia292 Posts
April 03 2013 09:09 GMT
#45
On April 03 2013 17:36 Ejohrik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 16:10 Snuggles wrote:
If there is grief over a 1v1 game, let us not turn the thread into a terrible balance whine with players attacking one another, because then I would have to report my own thread to a mod, which would suck. We're all simply here to share our grief and sympathize with each other.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 16:45 Advantageous wrote:
ZERG TAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SKILLS WHATSOEVER. ...
...
...TL;DR NERF ZERG NO SKILLS RACE ALL DAY MAKE 1 UNITS TO WIN.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 17:14 Typhoon1789 wrote:
Protoss imba.

Typhoon.

That didn't go to well, did it? Wouldn't be too surprised if this thread got closed, but I would prefer balance-related posts to be warned/banned and redirected to the designated balance discussion thread.

Here's some QQ of my own:
+ Show Spoiler +
I suck at this game. Damn, I really suck at this game. I play Terran in (low) Gold and every game I play I either win because my opponent decides to play defensive 2-base while I take 4-5 bases and can out-produce by a huge margin, or I lose horribly because I have a horrible army composition and/or can't harass my opponent enough to stop his macro from getting superior to mine. I want to like this game but every game, win or lose, makes me feel frustrated because whatever the outcome I feel like I played like total shit. I make a huge amount of misclicks every game and I'm suspecting that my motor skills are below those of the average baby.

Also, having no friends to play with sucks. This applies to any game like Dota, CS and even single-player games.


Protoss imba.

Typhoon.
Professional Cunt.
Jayson X
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Switzerland2431 Posts
April 03 2013 09:19 GMT
#46
On January 02 2013 21:35 tshi wrote:
My QQ is more meta: I've always wondered what this community would be like if it had the fighting game community's attitude toward change -- it basically can be summed up like this: http://www.brokentier.com/products/adapt.

I've always wondered if people just kinda kept at it and weren't so vocal and whatnot, would the game really be "unplayable"? I'm pretty sure (like 99% sure) that it's apples/oranges and yes, it would be different -- but still, I wonder about it sometimes. *shrug*.


The popularity of the game is what made the scene what it is. In the end it's all about what you yourself regard as important. If it's the competition in its highest form, then you put your eye on korea, just as in BW. That's where attitude changes and even if some imbalance exists it is rendered unimportant for the sake of the competition.

But generally you're right of course. Me and quite a lot of users here on TL were afraid before SC2 released that history would repeat itself like in WoW and what you're dealt with by Blizzard is more important than to accept it and deal with it. It's this notion of everyone should be on equal ground in every situation. And of course crying louder to be heard is what is so rotten about online gaming. Watching people like IdrA making mistakes on stream and still bad mannering the opponent. Why are people watching that? Why is such a behaviour rewarded with views and effectively money?

It's because everything changed so much. It's because you can watch players that dont compete in the most prestigious tournaments. "Back in the day" a player badmouthing another in pre-MSL/OSL interviews had to put his money where his mouth was by winning. Simple as that. You either win or you drop out and what's left is nostalgia about your glory days.

That's where I draw the line personally as a viewer. Uninteresting until proven championship mindset material. The rest is just noise. Yes that might leave out a lot of players, but at least it puts a pure focus back on competition.
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 10:08:33
April 03 2013 10:06 GMT
#47
--- Nuked ---
Duncaaaaaan
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom101 Posts
April 03 2013 10:11 GMT
#48
Umm, no lets not associate outselves with DOTA2 please.
igay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Australia1178 Posts
April 03 2013 10:15 GMT
#49
On March 18 2013 01:27 packrat386 wrote:
Are we still doing this because I think it could really help

Also, goddam those speedy DTs. Its always in the back of my mind that I should build detection, but I don't really fully grasp that I need detection NOW ... until like 12 DTs walk up my ramp and rape my mineral line -_-


12 dt's! What the fuck was going on in that game!?
MVP <3 MKP <3 DRG <3
Rabiator
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany3948 Posts
April 03 2013 10:34 GMT
#50
On April 03 2013 19:15 igay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 01:27 packrat386 wrote:
Are we still doing this because I think it could really help

Also, goddam those speedy DTs. Its always in the back of my mind that I should build detection, but I don't really fully grasp that I need detection NOW ... until like 12 DTs walk up my ramp and rape my mineral line -_-


12 dt's! What the fuck was going on in that game!?

Why not? Its not as if you couldn't make them easily and if you have that many you can kill much faster ... maybe even fast enough if you are discovered ... and if the going gets rough up to six Archons could be a messy thing to have in a base as well. Personally I have always wondered why progamers dont do this more and instead just stick to 2-3 only.
If you cant say what you're meaning, you can never mean what you're saying.
followZeRoX
Profile Joined March 2011
Serbia1451 Posts
April 03 2013 10:45 GMT
#51
New patch is so retarded. I have no sound (mostly) and a lots of settings changed.
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
April 03 2013 10:48 GMT
#52
On April 03 2013 19:34 Rabiator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 19:15 igay wrote:
On March 18 2013 01:27 packrat386 wrote:
Are we still doing this because I think it could really help

Also, goddam those speedy DTs. Its always in the back of my mind that I should build detection, but I don't really fully grasp that I need detection NOW ... until like 12 DTs walk up my ramp and rape my mineral line -_-


12 dt's! What the fuck was going on in that game!?

Why not? Its not as if you couldn't make them easily and if you have that many you can kill much faster ... maybe even fast enough if you are discovered ... and if the going gets rough up to six Archons could be a messy thing to have in a base as well. Personally I have always wondered why progamers dont do this more and instead just stick to 2-3 only.


The gas investment is immense, your main army would be considerably weaker, and DT's are so fragile and kiteable.
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
Rabiator
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany3948 Posts
April 03 2013 12:08 GMT
#53
On April 03 2013 19:48 Nekovivie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 19:34 Rabiator wrote:
On April 03 2013 19:15 igay wrote:
On March 18 2013 01:27 packrat386 wrote:
Are we still doing this because I think it could really help

Also, goddam those speedy DTs. Its always in the back of my mind that I should build detection, but I don't really fully grasp that I need detection NOW ... until like 12 DTs walk up my ramp and rape my mineral line -_-


12 dt's! What the fuck was going on in that game!?

Why not? Its not as if you couldn't make them easily and if you have that many you can kill much faster ... maybe even fast enough if you are discovered ... and if the going gets rough up to six Archons could be a messy thing to have in a base as well. Personally I have always wondered why progamers dont do this more and instead just stick to 2-3 only.


The gas investment is immense, your main army would be considerably weaker, and DT's are so fragile and kiteable.

- "Kiteable" is not an issue when you are tearing down an enemy's base.
- Obviously it is a risky strategy, but it could still work if you play a bit defensive. Especially after building A LOT of cannons to deter any base trade scenario it should become somewhat viable, because the point would be to hit the economy and/or production of your enemy so hard that he has trouble recovering. "Just a few" DT's dont do that, but a dozen? In Babylon 5 captain Sheridan once says "if you are trying to make a point, why dont you make it in a way so that no one misses it?" (rough quote from memory) The point is to bring "overwhelming force for the job" and a dozen DT's would set back the worker population a few minutes ... and that can't be sped up usually.
- Who cares about the main army? You dont win by defeating the army, you win by destroying the enemy's buildings. Just build photon cannons for some ranged power and defend your bases while you warp in at your enemy's base. Obviously a big part of the trick is to keep it secret and unscouted OR to use decoys (Hallucinations might work to pull an army away).
If you cant say what you're meaning, you can never mean what you're saying.
StatixEx
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom779 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 12:35:28
April 03 2013 12:26 GMT
#54
QQ about game interface -

Make it so i dont see ANY conversation in game. Or the only acceptable chats are glhf and gg everything else is blank.
If someone types GG, The game ends for them.

the above starts iall of the rage. personally on ladder i dont want to ehar a word from anyone only the start words glhf, or gl or hf. Make it a standard thing in the game. Second i hate people who early call gg, i cant tell you how many times ive won after this. . . like the korean rules, if you type gg the game is over . . for the person calling it.

QQ - my moan

terrans ability to drop 16 units into a base and have it end the game eco wise for the zerg. I cant begin to count how many games ive outplayed a terran only to have then triple drop all bases and roll the lot. Its not fair! as they at this point have 10 siege tanks and VERY mobile forces protecting their base and guess what . . it doesnt cost them their econ! only the actaual minerals!!!!!. I now cant produce or do anything now while they stream their bank in rines (which are good unit btw). Its like or seem to me like it costs them nothing to do anything as they have a safe tutle back at home and are muling and building scvs without any regard to anything! You could say well more static defence, well, ive tried that on some troll games Converted all workers in bases to spines and spores and then re populate, yes it works , BUT AT WHAT COST! should i really have to do that? this of course is the end game but what about early game . . hes gone macro mad got to 3 mule bases ive been keeping up but oh wait hes trickled vacs and marines with a ups and dropped simultaneously all my bases. GG. The daft thing about all this . .I saw it coming i !!!!! tried !!!!! to prepare but its not ever enough. I dont know why i dont see abusive shit like this all the time (or maybe cos i dont watch terran that much its happening all of the time) on the pro scene. its effective as fuck and obviously looking at it from hind sight nearly every game would just get rolled with it.

i watch idra, vibe, spanishiwa, catz and zfreebird and this shit gets them over and over and over and over but they accept it . . .dont say anything. theres no response!


otherwise, this game is excellent, half joking with the above cos on more times than not ive crushed abusive play like that!
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
April 03 2013 12:49 GMT
#55
I have a certain strong dislike for Mutalisks in my TvZ.
I used to go for Bomber's TvZ where you go for a 14min maxed 2-2 push but Mutalisks just seem to kill it straight out of the gate.
Without any pressure from Bomber's build Zerg is free to make 15-16 Mutalisks and just pin me on my bases.
Trying to move out at 14 minutes with creep everywhere is also a nightmare with Tanks.

Next game I tried a 9 minute push with Marines, Hellbats, Tanks and a Medivac and won it easily.
Guess Zerg just cannot be left alone for more than a few minutes?
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
MarcoBrei
Profile Joined May 2011
Brazil66 Posts
April 03 2013 12:55 GMT
#56
StatixEx, I agree. Nowadays zerg is a race with lack of capability to harass in early-mid game, because one or two cannon/turret/bunker/wall/fortress will avoid any sort of muta/ling runby/infestor. I mean harass by using a small army to deal heavy economic damage. And there are a lot of choices for terran/toss, like oracle/ht drop/DT/hellbat drop/mines drop/marines "choking" in mineral line. These kind of harass many times ends the game. The game can end due a single zerg mistake, and this is more "flip coin" than I would like.
But the game is awesome. I can't deal very well with ladder anxiety, so I'm playing unranked now. And I'm slowly switching from zerg to random.
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 13:59:54
April 03 2013 13:38 GMT
#57
QQ--- Matchmaking system.


Alright, so to start off I realize that my issues will be solved shortly through grinding out ladder games, but here goes:

Diamond Terran throughout Wings of Liberty, I come into HoTs really excited about the unranked system and the availability to test out builds, etc. I build my "unranked MMR" up to diamond, just like WoL, so I am thinking, "Yea, I got this."

WRONG.

I began my placement by going over to KR server and getting Gold after posting a 4-1 record, which I will not QQ about, in fact I was proud because I know nothing of the difficulties the KR server offers, lag, etc. However, I go over to the ole trust NA and...

SILVER?!?!?! 4-1 in my placements and I get silver after several seasons as a mid diamond player. I did not receive an opponent higher than silver in my placements and my last game I lost to a Toss all-in 4 Gate, to a Player who hadn't completed his/her placements either. So, Gold in KR, but Silver in NA? Makes sense right......

Don't get me wrong, I will quickly rectify this and grind out games, but I can only imagine how frustrating this will become for other players who practice so hard on unranked playing skilled opponents, only to go into the MMR ranked matches and get thrown opponents who aren't even close to the level you play in unranked matches.

Bottom line, I feel like I wasted a lot of time "training" for my Ranked placements, it just doesn't feel like there is any connection between unranked and ranked, and I feel absolutely no reward to training so hard in unranked matches vs skilled opponents.

Okay, I feel better now. GL HF
TL+ Member
Eiskaffee
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany31 Posts
April 03 2013 13:49 GMT
#58
Toss OP
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
April 03 2013 14:23 GMT
#59
On April 03 2013 17:36 Ejohrik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2012 16:10 Snuggles wrote:
If there is grief over a 1v1 game, let us not turn the thread into a terrible balance whine with players attacking one another, because then I would have to report my own thread to a mod, which would suck. We're all simply here to share our grief and sympathize with each other.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 16:45 Advantageous wrote:
ZERG TAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SKILLS WHATSOEVER. ...
...
...TL;DR NERF ZERG NO SKILLS RACE ALL DAY MAKE 1 UNITS TO WIN.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 17:14 Typhoon1789 wrote:
Protoss imba.

Typhoon.

That didn't go too well, did it? Wouldn't be too surprised if this thread got closed, but I would prefer balance-related posts to be warned/banned and redirected to the designated balance discussion thread.

Here's some QQ of my own:
+ Show Spoiler +
I suck at this game. Damn, I really suck at this game. I play Terran in (low) Gold and every game I play I either win because my opponent decides to play defensive 2-base while I take 4-5 bases and can out-produce by a huge margin, or I lose horribly because I have a horrible army composition and/or can't harass my opponent enough to stop his macro from getting superior to mine. I want to like this game but every game, win or lose, makes me feel frustrated because whatever the outcome I feel like I played like total shit. I make a huge amount of misclicks every game and I'm suspecting that my motor skills are below those of the average baby.

Also, having no friends to play with sucks. This applies to any game like Dota, CS and even single-player games.




I will play SC2 with you bud!!!!!!

Ctone.259 NA
TL+ Member
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
November 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#60
Fuck Avilo for teaching terrans how to play like that.





Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 121
ViBE71
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 585
Artosis 360
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever483
League of Legends
JimRising 474
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS103
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
Liquid`Hasu1457
Other Games
summit1g8029
shahzam528
byalli379
C9.Mang0219
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 28m
Stellar Fest
14h 28m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.