• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9451 users

Call To Action: Balance Testing TvZ. - Page 47

Forum Index > SC2 General
1619 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 81 Next
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 10 2012 16:20 GMT
#921
On August 11 2012 01:13 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:10 Aurrora wrote:
Trying to keep up with a protoss who goes for FFE, while on 2 base, isn't feasible.

Who cares since the Protoss can't do anything about you going fast third anyway?


There are like 8-15 builds designed specificly for protoss to deny or delay the zerg third base. Most of them are very good, allow you to get scouting information and keep the zerg from going pure drones. I don't see much of an issue with that match up.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 10 2012 16:21 GMT
#922
On August 11 2012 01:15 Aurrora wrote:
I don't go for my fast 3 base. I stick on 2 base for much longer. I only make 2 defensive queens, I make a spine, and I make a zergling wall at the top of my ramp so they can't run by into my main. I get my gas earlier but with 2 geysers instead of 3. And it is the threat of helion run by that is making me make the precautions. There's no reason to invest in a third base if the terran is going for banshee, which is very common after reactor helion. Or mass helion can cancel the third also. So i take my third hatchery in my base.

1. Macro build ≠ zero defence. Because you had to make a Spine and some Zerglings did not mean this was not a macro build.
2. Thanks to Blizzard being absolutely clueless, you can now go third without any Zerglings or Spines anyway. Hellions no longer force units or a Spine.
Aurrora
Profile Joined November 2010
43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 16:27:26
August 10 2012 16:26 GMT
#923
On August 11 2012 01:21 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:15 Aurrora wrote:
I don't go for my fast 3 base. I stick on 2 base for much longer. I only make 2 defensive queens, I make a spine, and I make a zergling wall at the top of my ramp so they can't run by into my main. I get my gas earlier but with 2 geysers instead of 3. And it is the threat of helion run by that is making me make the precautions. There's no reason to invest in a third base if the terran is going for banshee, which is very common after reactor helion. Or mass helion can cancel the third also. So i take my third hatchery in my base.

1. Macro build ≠ zero defence. Because you had to make a Spine and some Zerglings did not mean this was not a macro build.
2. Thanks to Blizzard being absolutely clueless, you can now go third without any Zerglings or Spines anyway. Hellions no longer force units or a Spine.


Lol what level do you play at? You do know we are talking about reactor helion expand right? Do you not understand how fast helions melt drones? The reason I can't go for a third base and instead do what I said in the above post is because the helions come out MUCH faster. The reason I can take a third base while being on 6 queens (4 for defense) is because your helions come MUCH later when doing a 1 rax expand into reactor helion and I just spent 600 minerals into defense. If you trade helions for drones, you're in a really good spot. You may have lost 400 minerals of your army, but I now just lost 400 minerals of drones. That is huge, it hurts me much more than it hurts you because I have to remake those drones while you have a much better economoy than zerg. That is why I can't go for a fast 3rd base and stay only on queens and slow lings (not enough queens are out fast enough and slow lings don't do much against helions).
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 10 2012 16:27 GMT
#924
On August 11 2012 01:17 Aurrora wrote:
Who cares since Zerg can't do anything about you going FFE anyway?

Having an extra mineral line allows you to have the economic advantage. You don't care about Protoss going FFE because taking a third gives you an edge; then it's all about retaining that edge, whereas Protoss has to do something to catch up. This is not the same situation at all.
Aurrora
Profile Joined November 2010
43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 16:32:22
August 10 2012 16:29 GMT
#925
On August 11 2012 01:27 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:17 Aurrora wrote:
Who cares since Zerg can't do anything about you going FFE anyway?

Having an extra mineral line allows you to have the economic advantage. You don't care about Protoss going FFE because taking a third gives you an edge; then it's all about retaining that edge, whereas Protoss has to do something to catch up. This is not the same situation at all.


I'm curious, what level do you play at?
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 10 2012 16:33 GMT
#926
On August 11 2012 01:26 Aurrora wrote:
Lol what level do you play at?

Mid-GM on Europe, and you?

On August 11 2012 01:26 Aurrora wrote:
You do know we are talking about reactor helion expand right?

You do know this build is out of fashion and nearly extinct because it lost its main purposes, right?
Aurrora
Profile Joined November 2010
43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 16:39:26
August 10 2012 16:37 GMT
#927
On August 11 2012 01:33 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:26 Aurrora wrote:
Lol what level do you play at?

Mid-GM on Europe, and you?

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:26 Aurrora wrote:
You do know we are talking about reactor helion expand right?

You do know this build is out of fashion and nearly extinct because it lost its main purposes, right?


High master on NA. I did a quick search and you play terran and in a previous post you said "High Master Terran on Europe here, sometimes playing GMs. Since I'm usually only a spectator for the PvZ match-up, I will not talk about the Phoenix change." Maybe you should play some more pvz or zvp before you comment on the matchup. I don't comment on tvp or pvt because I have no idea what the hell is going on. Maybe you should do the same? Oh, and that's why demuslim still does reactor helion (a variaton tho) where he can take 3 cc's faster. Totally extinct.
1st_Panzer_Div.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States621 Posts
August 10 2012 16:37 GMT
#928
Hey, a well thought out, minor, interesting patch change... not just "let's remove this spell or buff this attack damage". They at least seem to be going the right way about patching now...
Manager, Team RIP ZeeZ
Dzerzhinsky
Profile Joined March 2011
Scotland327 Posts
August 10 2012 16:39 GMT
#929
On August 11 2012 01:26 Aurrora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:21 TheDwf wrote:
On August 11 2012 01:15 Aurrora wrote:
I don't go for my fast 3 base. I stick on 2 base for much longer. I only make 2 defensive queens, I make a spine, and I make a zergling wall at the top of my ramp so they can't run by into my main. I get my gas earlier but with 2 geysers instead of 3. And it is the threat of helion run by that is making me make the precautions. There's no reason to invest in a third base if the terran is going for banshee, which is very common after reactor helion. Or mass helion can cancel the third also. So i take my third hatchery in my base.

1. Macro build ≠ zero defence. Because you had to make a Spine and some Zerglings did not mean this was not a macro build.
2. Thanks to Blizzard being absolutely clueless, you can now go third without any Zerglings or Spines anyway. Hellions no longer force units or a Spine.


Lol what level do you play at? You do know we are talking about reactor helion expand right? Do you not understand how fast helions melt drones? The reason I can't go for a third base and instead do what I said in the above post is because the helions come out MUCH faster. The reason I can take a third base while being on 6 queens (4 for defense) is because your helions come MUCH later when doing a 1 rax expand into reactor helion and I just spent 600 minerals into defense. If you trade helions for drones, you're in a really good spot. You may have lost 400 minerals of your army, but I now just lost 400 minerals of drones. That is huge, it hurts me much more than it hurts you because I have to remake those drones while you have a much better economoy than zerg. That is why I can't go for a fast 3rd base and stay only on queens and slow lings (not enough queens are out fast enough and slow lings don't do much against helions).

I reactor Hellion expand, and you can still quite safely go 3 fast Hatch (as 90% of Zergs do without a second thought). Hellions are never going to kill it, so you don't need to rush to defend it immediately, and a few Queens alongside a semi-wall-off and/or a Spine at the natural will make a Hellion run-by a waste of time. The only thing you really need to worry about is getting your Queens caught way out of position.
"All science would be superfluous if the outward appearance and the essence of things coincided directly."
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 10 2012 16:43 GMT
#930
On August 11 2012 01:37 Aurrora wrote:
High master on NA. I did a quick search and you play terran and in a previous post you said "High Master Terran on Europe here, sometimes playing GMs. Since I'm usually only a spectator for the PvZ match-up, I will not talk about the Phoenix change." Maybe you should play some more pvz or zvp before you comment on the matchup. I don't comment on tvp or pvt because I have no idea what the hell is going on. Maybe you should do the same?

Doesn't take a ZvP specialist to know the things I talked about, but whatever.

On August 11 2012 01:37 Aurrora wrote:
Oh, and that's why demuslim still does reactor helion (a variaton tho) where he can take 3 cc's faster. Totally extinct.

Which is probably why I said nearly extinct?
Aurrora
Profile Joined November 2010
43 Posts
August 10 2012 16:47 GMT
#931
On August 11 2012 01:39 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:26 Aurrora wrote:
On August 11 2012 01:21 TheDwf wrote:
On August 11 2012 01:15 Aurrora wrote:
I don't go for my fast 3 base. I stick on 2 base for much longer. I only make 2 defensive queens, I make a spine, and I make a zergling wall at the top of my ramp so they can't run by into my main. I get my gas earlier but with 2 geysers instead of 3. And it is the threat of helion run by that is making me make the precautions. There's no reason to invest in a third base if the terran is going for banshee, which is very common after reactor helion. Or mass helion can cancel the third also. So i take my third hatchery in my base.

1. Macro build ≠ zero defence. Because you had to make a Spine and some Zerglings did not mean this was not a macro build.
2. Thanks to Blizzard being absolutely clueless, you can now go third without any Zerglings or Spines anyway. Hellions no longer force units or a Spine.


Lol what level do you play at? You do know we are talking about reactor helion expand right? Do you not understand how fast helions melt drones? The reason I can't go for a third base and instead do what I said in the above post is because the helions come out MUCH faster. The reason I can take a third base while being on 6 queens (4 for defense) is because your helions come MUCH later when doing a 1 rax expand into reactor helion and I just spent 600 minerals into defense. If you trade helions for drones, you're in a really good spot. You may have lost 400 minerals of your army, but I now just lost 400 minerals of drones. That is huge, it hurts me much more than it hurts you because I have to remake those drones while you have a much better economoy than zerg. That is why I can't go for a fast 3rd base and stay only on queens and slow lings (not enough queens are out fast enough and slow lings don't do much against helions).

I reactor Hellion expand, and you can still quite safely go 3 fast Hatch (as 90% of Zergs do without a second thought). Hellions are never going to kill it, so you don't need to rush to defend it immediately, and a few Queens alongside a semi-wall-off and/or a Spine at the natural will make a Hellion run-by a waste of time. The only thing you really need to worry about is getting your Queens caught way out of position.


Lets say like, Ohana, creep spread will take too long to get down to my third, even then, there is no way I can take my third early enough (before six minutes since that is when helions get to my base). And if theyre doing this, theyre cutting drones, which makes the before-six-minute-hatch a real burdeon. Maybe you should go banshee after going reactor helions, you'll kill the third hatch, zerg will be really low on drones from having to make spores. And if they go for a fast third hatch, go for a run by if the queens are out of place to defend the third hatch. Zerg can't do everything at once. Can't expand, can't make units/defense, and can't have an amazing economy. It's a trade-off.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 10 2012 16:49 GMT
#932
On August 11 2012 01:43 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:37 Aurrora wrote:
High master on NA. I did a quick search and you play terran and in a previous post you said "High Master Terran on Europe here, sometimes playing GMs. Since I'm usually only a spectator for the PvZ match-up, I will not talk about the Phoenix change." Maybe you should play some more pvz or zvp before you comment on the matchup. I don't comment on tvp or pvt because I have no idea what the hell is going on. Maybe you should do the same?

Doesn't take a ZvP specialist to know the things I talked about, but whatever.

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:37 Aurrora wrote:
Oh, and that's why demuslim still does reactor helion (a variaton tho) where he can take 3 cc's faster. Totally extinct.

Which is probably why I said nearly extinct?


I have always wondered why terran's didn't just do the same build, but cut four hellions to build a fast third. The first 2 hellions look like they would be enough to see a roach rush comming and the fast third would allow them to keep up with the zerg.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Aurrora
Profile Joined November 2010
43 Posts
August 10 2012 16:50 GMT
#933
On August 11 2012 01:43 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:37 Aurrora wrote:
High master on NA. I did a quick search and you play terran and in a previous post you said "High Master Terran on Europe here, sometimes playing GMs. Since I'm usually only a spectator for the PvZ match-up, I will not talk about the Phoenix change." Maybe you should play some more pvz or zvp before you comment on the matchup. I don't comment on tvp or pvt because I have no idea what the hell is going on. Maybe you should do the same?

Doesn't take a ZvP specialist to know the things I talked about, but whatever.

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:37 Aurrora wrote:
Oh, and that's why demuslim still does reactor helion (a variaton tho) where he can take 3 cc's faster. Totally extinct.

Which is probably why I said nearly extinct?

If it lost its main purpose, why would pros still be using it? I've seen a game where 4 helions, ran by 4 queens and a spine, and killed 8 drones. The queens shot at them as they went by but queens still tickle helions. The only way the queens are going to do any real damage is if theyre blocking them from moving forward. I think it was idra vs demuslim on idra's stream where it happened.
Moony
Profile Joined April 2010
United States533 Posts
August 10 2012 16:53 GMT
#934
hope this achieves the intended result...
facebook.com/macromicrogaming
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 10 2012 17:04 GMT
#935
On August 11 2012 01:49 Plansix wrote:
I have always wondered why terran's didn't just do the same build, but cut four hellions to build a fast third. The first 2 hellions look like they would be enough to see a roach rush comming and the fast third would allow them to keep up with the zerg.

This kind of build does exist, such as 1 rax FE with 15 gas. ThorZaIN plays them sometimes.

On August 11 2012 01:50 Aurrora wrote:
If it lost its main purpose, why would pros still be using it?

Some pros—mainstream opening is now gasless 1 rax FE → reactor hellion. About why, you ask them (maybe safety, maybe they're just used to it, maybe they want to tech something faster with the early gas, etc.), but the sure thing is that they won't deny creep spread and third against 5-range Queens.

On August 11 2012 01:50 Aurrora wrote:
I've seen a game where 4 helions, ran by 4 queens and a spine, and killed 8 drones. The queens shot at them as they went by but queens still tickle helions. The only way the queens are going to do any real damage is if theyre blocking them from moving forward. I think it was idra vs demuslim on idra's stream where it happened.

Wow, 4 hellions killed 8 drones, so what? Time to press SDDDDDDDD and build even more drones I guess?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 10 2012 17:13 GMT
#936
On August 11 2012 02:04 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 01:50 Aurrora wrote:
I've seen a game where 4 helions, ran by 4 queens and a spine, and killed 8 drones. The queens shot at them as they went by but queens still tickle helions. The only way the queens are going to do any real damage is if theyre blocking them from moving forward. I think it was idra vs demuslim on idra's stream where it happened.

Wow, 4 hellions killed 8 drones, so what? Time to press SDDDDDDDD and build even more drones I guess?


And then the terran can go double e-bay and get those beefy upgrades because thats 8 larva that arn't going to be units. Then press MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and get all the +1 marines.

Is this really a discussion people need to be having? You are both masters level, time to make a custom game and settle this once and for all.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Thrombozyt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1269 Posts
August 10 2012 17:20 GMT
#937
On August 11 2012 02:13 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 02:04 TheDwf wrote:
On August 11 2012 01:50 Aurrora wrote:
I've seen a game where 4 helions, ran by 4 queens and a spine, and killed 8 drones. The queens shot at them as they went by but queens still tickle helions. The only way the queens are going to do any real damage is if theyre blocking them from moving forward. I think it was idra vs demuslim on idra's stream where it happened.

Wow, 4 hellions killed 8 drones, so what? Time to press SDDDDDDDD and build even more drones I guess?


And then the terran can go double e-bay and get those beefy upgrades because thats 8 larva that arn't going to be units. Then press MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and get all the +1 marines.

Is this really a discussion people need to be having? You are both masters level, time to make a custom game and settle this once and for all.

Yep, with the zerg player in charge of the terran pieces and vice versa. I know where my money would be...
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
August 10 2012 17:21 GMT
#938
On August 11 2012 02:13 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 02:04 TheDwf wrote:
On August 11 2012 01:50 Aurrora wrote:
I've seen a game where 4 helions, ran by 4 queens and a spine, and killed 8 drones. The queens shot at them as they went by but queens still tickle helions. The only way the queens are going to do any real damage is if theyre blocking them from moving forward. I think it was idra vs demuslim on idra's stream where it happened.

Wow, 4 hellions killed 8 drones, so what? Time to press SDDDDDDDD and build even more drones I guess?


And then the terran can go double e-bay and get those beefy upgrades because thats 8 larva that arn't going to be units. Then press MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and get all the +1 marines.

Is this really a discussion people need to be having? You are both masters level, time to make a custom game and settle this once and for all.


Aren't Marines on "A", if you play standard or whatever it's called?
Aurrora
Profile Joined November 2010
43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 17:24:51
August 10 2012 17:22 GMT
#939
On August 11 2012 02:13 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 02:04 TheDwf wrote:
On August 11 2012 01:50 Aurrora wrote:
I've seen a game where 4 helions, ran by 4 queens and a spine, and killed 8 drones. The queens shot at them as they went by but queens still tickle helions. The only way the queens are going to do any real damage is if theyre blocking them from moving forward. I think it was idra vs demuslim on idra's stream where it happened.

Wow, 4 hellions killed 8 drones, so what? Time to press SDDDDDDDD and build even more drones I guess?


And then the terran can go double e-bay and get those beefy upgrades because thats 8 larva that arn't going to be units. Then press MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and get all the +1 marines.

Is this really a discussion people need to be having? You are both masters level, time to make a custom game and settle this once and for all.

I'm not looking to play anyone to "settle balance" because I'm not one of the best players in the world. Even then, if the 2 best players in the world play and one wins more than the other, it doesn't indicate balance. But ya, you are right.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 10 2012 17:28 GMT
#940
On August 11 2012 02:22 Aurrora wrote:
I'm not looking to play anyone to "settle balance" because I'm not one of the best players in the world. Even then, if the 2 best players in the world play and one wins more than the other, it doesn't indicate balance. I'm just trying to explain that zerg isn't as imba as people think. We've had to play reactively for the longest time and think about the game where as the other races, they do all 1 base all ins and abusive builds that zerg can't really handle too well before the patch. Now that terrans and toss have to think about the game, theyre behind because they havent been thinking about it for the 2 years the game has been out. I've always been trying to think about how to take the game into the midgame without dieing (thinking about the game) where my other opponents do 1 base all ins or 2 base all ins for the first year and a half. I'm not talking about everyone, but most. So now that zerg is better at holding off all ins, everyone is calling them imba. Terrans are doing really well on the pro scene right now so... point proven, at least in tvz

How hilarious. Do you seriously think what you just wrote? Really, Terrans were mostly playing 1- or 2-base all-ins in TvZ pre-patch? I guess that's why Blizzard killed Snipe, right—to hinder 1-base Ghosts all-ins I assume?
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
ProTech136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13969
Artosis 582
Shuttle 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
canceldota120
League of Legends
Doublelift4217
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox389
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6846
shahzam636
Day[9].tv573
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde159
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv573
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.