• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7872 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 344 345 346 347 348 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 18 2013 15:49 GMT
#6901
On August 18 2013 23:01 Plexa wrote:
3) Answer my previous question re: 16:47 in the AcieDeucie PvZ replay else a perm is coming your way.


At minute 16.47 I activate purify on my 3rd nexus because I fear that an attack is imminent. If you check my replay you will see that I permanently cycle my army from base 1 to base 2 to base 3 - it is a continuous rotational move and it was just about the time that the zerg attacks. Consequently I feel that he is about to engage at the 3rd and I hit purify. I hope that my answer clears all the doubts that you have. I do not have vision of the zerg army but it was just about time that the zerg pokes at one of the bases. And if you see, main base and secondary has the bulk of my army with it.

The way I play when I can not scout because zerg has mutalisk and map contol is to constantly move my army from one base to the other and hope that I can catch somehow the mutas with the bulk of my army and kill them. Because the zerg can not scout my movements and because the movement is more or less random it should happen at some time. IN this game for 10 minutes my army and the mutalisks never intersect. For some reason I can not catch those mutas even if I have now 10 phoenixes.

If something is not clear in my answer please tell me and I will try to explain it better.
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 18 2013 15:57 GMT
#6902
On August 19 2013 00:01 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Ya, or the zealot warpin with no vision of units incoming? Or rallying whole army to natural once mutas are about to hit. lol


As I said, I cycle the vision between my bases to see what needs to be done there. There comes the moment where I go to the secondary and I see the gap and I think that there is a lot of speedlings on the map and that I need to fill the gap. And I warp in 4 or 5 zealots there as I need them all in my army.

On August 19 2013 00:01 iAmJeffReY wrote:
And by the way -- I asked that same timing before. His answer? I had 100 energy and felt like wasting it on nexus cannon.


My favorite was the "I don't make an observer until 17 minutes because that's what my build says"


That answer was based on AcieDeucie's answer at the question: Why did you cancel the hidra den 10 seconds after I put the robo bay down and you do not scout it? He answers: this is my build and I planned it from the beggining (the actual explanation is longer but this is the idea). With this kind of explanation you can explain basically anything - like the fact that I make the first obs at min 17 (I am not sure but I think I made another one prevoiusly) or if I peek into FoW following you army moving on the map. When you ask that I can answer: well because this is my build, to peek into FoW at that minute.

On August 19 2013 00:01 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Man, that game I played the build with 3 cannons at the secondary, what don't you understand? It is a common build, you can see it in like half of the PvZs, right? Like the 2 evo into canceled hydra den into muta - that build is the other half of the games...

Can you please point me where I am looking at units through FoW? Note: a few posts back some people argued that looking into FoW is NOT maphacking....

And that 100 energy on that nexus? Do I really need to explain it? I did it because it felt good...

More questions? Bring them on...


This is exactly the type of answers that have been given to my questions....
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 15:59:27
August 18 2013 15:57 GMT
#6903
On August 19 2013 00:49 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 23:01 Plexa wrote:
3) Answer my previous question re: 16:47 in the AcieDeucie PvZ replay else a perm is coming your way.


At minute 16.47 I activate purify on my 3rd nexus because I fear that an attack is imminent. If you check my replay you will see that I permanently cycle my army from base 1 to base 2 to base 3 - it is a continuous rotational move and it was just about the time that the zerg attacks. Consequently I feel that he is about to engage at the 3rd and I hit purify. I hope that my answer clears all the doubts that you have. I do not have vision of the zerg army but it was just about time that the zerg pokes at one of the bases. And if you see, main base and secondary has the bulk of my army with it.

The way I play when I can not scout because zerg has mutalisk and map contol is to constantly move my army from one base to the other and hope that I can catch somehow the mutas with the bulk of my army and kill them. Because the zerg can not scout my movements and because the movement is more or less random it should happen at some time. IN this game for 10 minutes my army and the mutalisks never intersect. For some reason I can not catch those mutas even if I have now 10 phoenixes.

If something is not clear in my answer please tell me and I will try to explain it better.

Btw when the mutas fly into your natural on WW, you camera is not centered on your cannons finishing.... It's centered between the cannons and the mutas you do not see.

100% conclusive hack.

This is exactly the type of answers that have been given to my questions....

Well, the zerg makes sense. Big map, hard to defend mutas at 3 bases from the tech he SCOUTED you with, with lings... Why risk a loss with hydra busting when he can go mutas and spread you out.

The best part is if he DID hack, why would he not mass lings upon seeing your ~6:30 minute third, with no scouting, or army. If he hacked, he would've massed lings, or roaches, and just roach/ling busted you and won instantly. A hacker would do something like that, he wouldn't go into late game.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
August 18 2013 15:58 GMT
#6904
On August 19 2013 00:57 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 00:49 Egomancer wrote:
On August 18 2013 23:01 Plexa wrote:
3) Answer my previous question re: 16:47 in the AcieDeucie PvZ replay else a perm is coming your way.


At minute 16.47 I activate purify on my 3rd nexus because I fear that an attack is imminent. If you check my replay you will see that I permanently cycle my army from base 1 to base 2 to base 3 - it is a continuous rotational move and it was just about the time that the zerg attacks. Consequently I feel that he is about to engage at the 3rd and I hit purify. I hope that my answer clears all the doubts that you have. I do not have vision of the zerg army but it was just about time that the zerg pokes at one of the bases. And if you see, main base and secondary has the bulk of my army with it.

The way I play when I can not scout because zerg has mutalisk and map contol is to constantly move my army from one base to the other and hope that I can catch somehow the mutas with the bulk of my army and kill them. Because the zerg can not scout my movements and because the movement is more or less random it should happen at some time. IN this game for 10 minutes my army and the mutalisks never intersect. For some reason I can not catch those mutas even if I have now 10 phoenixes.

If something is not clear in my answer please tell me and I will try to explain it better.

Btw when the mutas fly into your natural on WW, you camera is not centered on your cannons finishing.... It's centered between the cannons and the mutas you do not see.

100% conclusive hack.

Just let Plexa handle this. I'm sure if he watches the replay and sees the 11 instances of maphack being used this guy won't be here much longer.
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
August 18 2013 16:00 GMT
#6905
On August 18 2013 23:12 poker_dio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 22:53 Egomancer wrote:
On August 18 2013 22:20 poker_dio wrote:
Doesn't the observer camera like to lag a bit some times to make looking at games easier on the eye? This could explain why in the observer it is possible to get the camera to behave slightly differently in the same replay.


We both watch the same replay so the camera should behave the same. What I suspect is that because of the game settings my FoW behaves differently (I play on extreme or something like that) - as the transparency on my computer is better. Which is kinda interesting, because based on the settings sometimes you see the enemy and sometimes not.



I got the camera to behave in both ways (camera moved to natural before units appear on the minimap and units appear on the minimap before camera moves to natural, each by a fraction of a second) with multiple on-off stepping through the replay so it isn't because of the settings.

There has been a camera bug in SC2 replay viewer for ages (from v 1.5 some version before that if I remember correctly. Thought I am not sure if it is still there as there were changes how game positions are loaded for the latest version). The bug was that if you go little backwards in replay and are viewing it from someone's camera view, it may not always load correct camera position. To fix this you have to go more backwards as camera actions (when he moves his camera) always fix this bug. So if the camera seems acting strangely go more backwards to a point where there are camera actions between that point and the point you want to check.
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
August 18 2013 16:04 GMT
#6906
On August 19 2013 00:49 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 23:01 Plexa wrote:
3) Answer my previous question re: 16:47 in the AcieDeucie PvZ replay else a perm is coming your way.


At minute 16.47 I activate purify on my 3rd nexus because I fear that an attack is imminent. If you check my replay you will see that I permanently cycle my army from base 1 to base 2 to base 3 - it is a continuous rotational move and it was just about the time that the zerg attacks. Consequently I feel that he is about to engage at the 3rd and I hit purify. I hope that my answer clears all the doubts that you have. I do not have vision of the zerg army but it was just about time that the zerg pokes at one of the bases. And if you see, main base and secondary has the bulk of my army with it.

The way I play when I can not scout because zerg has mutalisk and map contol is to constantly move my army from one base to the other and hope that I can catch somehow the mutas with the bulk of my army and kill them. Because the zerg can not scout my movements and because the movement is more or less random it should happen at some time. IN this game for 10 minutes my army and the mutalisks never intersect. For some reason I can not catch those mutas even if I have now 10 phoenixes.

If something is not clear in my answer please tell me and I will try to explain it better.


Dude you need to GO. You are 100% map hacking scum man. You activate purify early because thats the time that a zerg generally pokes? Are you kidding me? Did you honestly spend time typing that up under the belief that people would believe your dumb nonsense?
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 16:10:20
August 18 2013 16:06 GMT
#6907
OK,

Here come 2 screenshots with Mayhemia peeking into FoW to see what unit exactly is in front of my base. I am sure that this is normal, right?

[image loading]

and same frate with vision of all units:

[image loading]

Let me guess: I am deflecting the blame from me to him, right?

Also at minute 6.45-6.46 instead of selecting his marines to see what they are doing he selects my nexus. Of course this generates another peek into FoW but this one is NOT conclusive as maybe he missclicked on the minimap..
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
August 18 2013 16:06 GMT
#6908
On August 19 2013 00:49 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 23:01 Plexa wrote:
3) Answer my previous question re: 16:47 in the AcieDeucie PvZ replay else a perm is coming your way.


At minute 16.47 I activate purify on my 3rd nexus because I fear that an attack is imminent. If you check my replay you will see that I permanently cycle my army from base 1 to base 2 to base 3 - it is a continuous rotational move and it was just about the time that the zerg attacks. Consequently I feel that he is about to engage at the 3rd and I hit purify. I hope that my answer clears all the doubts that you have. I do not have vision of the zerg army but it was just about time that the zerg pokes at one of the bases. And if you see, main base and secondary has the bulk of my army with it.

The way I play when I can not scout because zerg has mutalisk and map contol is to constantly move my army from one base to the other and hope that I can catch somehow the mutas with the bulk of my army and kill them. Because the zerg can not scout my movements and because the movement is more or less random it should happen at some time. IN this game for 10 minutes my army and the mutalisks never intersect. For some reason I can not catch those mutas even if I have now 10 phoenixes.

If something is not clear in my answer please tell me and I will try to explain it better.

Tbh, I think that's bullshit. But let's see.
1) Do you have any other instances of you 'predicting' an immanent attack? I'm eager to see those reps
2) Why is it that no professional player is confident enough to per-emptively use the nexus cannon yet you are?
3) Why on Earth would you use this BEFORE he engages, when even if an attack was immanent, you will get more usage out of it once he has actually engaged?

There's so little rational reason why you would do so. Last change to give me a satisfactory reason.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
August 18 2013 16:12 GMT
#6909
On August 19 2013 01:06 Egomancer wrote:
OK,

Here come 2 screenshots with Mayhemia peeking into FoW to see what unit exactly is in front of my base. I am sure that this is normal, right?

[image loading]

and same frate with vision of all units:

[image loading]

Let me guess: I am deflecting the blame from me to him, right?

Also at minute 6.45-6.46 instead of selecting his marines to see what they are doing he selects my nexus. Of course this generates another peek into FoW but this one is NOT conclusive as maybe he missclicked on the minimap..

By the way...it's normal for non hackers to look into fog as they are attacking up a ramp....as you have to A MOVE somewhere... So you look at the fog, a move, and watch your army.

And I loved the "maphack!?" when he did the most standard, safe scan of the main and saw all your tech, gas saturation, and everything else. When someone does a standard move you try to cry maphack.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
heaveshade
Profile Joined March 2011
China330 Posts
August 18 2013 16:17 GMT
#6910
' the fact that I make the first obs at min 17 (I am not sure but I think I made another one prevoiusly) '

Were you really playing that game? Well i've checked again, and that's the first observer you made. Just after you sent the probe to 4th and there was a burrow zergling.
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 16:18:54
August 18 2013 16:17 GMT
#6911
On August 19 2013 01:06 Plexa wrote:
Tbh, I think that's bullshit. But let's see.
1) Do you have any other instances of you 'predicting' an immanent attack? I'm eager to see those reps
2) Why is it that no professional player is confident enough to per-emptively use the nexus cannon yet you are?
3) Why on Earth would you use this BEFORE he engages, when even if an attack was immanent, you will get more usage out of it once he has actually engaged?

There's so little rational reason why you would do so. Last change to give me a satisfactory reason.


Of course I have, just yesterday I had a situation similar with that.

Check this movie:
http://www.twitch.tv/egomancer/b/447178707
these are the games that I streamed yesterday, because now after I have been accused of cheating I have to stream my games, otherwise no one believes me that I am not maphacking.

Look at 3:46:20 when I feel that something is wrong with the terran build and I send a probe to check for proxies. I know that this is not muta positioning anticipation, but you can not say that I am not anticipating what the othe player is doing. If this instance is not enough, I will try to find more, I am sure that I can find more, this is just the last one like the purify on the nexus.
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 18 2013 16:21 GMT
#6912
@Plexa:
Also look at the answers these guys give to my questions:

"By the way...it's normal for non hackers to look into fog as they are attacking up a ramp....as you have to A MOVE somewhere... So you look at the fog, a move, and watch your army."

It is not normal to peek into FoW but maybe I can understand that, the only problem is that Mayhemia DOES NOT AMOVE to attack me. He goes back to his base and does some other stuff and only later attacks.

Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
August 18 2013 16:26 GMT
#6913
On August 19 2013 01:17 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 01:06 Plexa wrote:
Tbh, I think that's bullshit. But let's see.
1) Do you have any other instances of you 'predicting' an immanent attack? I'm eager to see those reps
2) Why is it that no professional player is confident enough to per-emptively use the nexus cannon yet you are?
3) Why on Earth would you use this BEFORE he engages, when even if an attack was immanent, you will get more usage out of it once he has actually engaged?

There's so little rational reason why you would do so. Last change to give me a satisfactory reason.


Of course I have, just yesterday I had a situation similar with that.

Check this movie:
http://www.twitch.tv/egomancer/b/447178707
these are the games that I streamed yesterday, because now after I have been accused of cheating I have to stream my games, otherwise no one believes me that I am not maphacking.

Look at 3:46:20 when I feel that something is wrong with the terran build and I send a probe to check for proxies. I know that this is not muta positioning anticipation, but you can not say that I am not anticipating what the othe player is doing. If this instance is not enough, I will try to find more, I am sure that I can find more, this is just the last one like the purify on the nexus.

Something wrong with Terran build =/= I think I'm about to be attacked. The former is something a progamer would notice, the latter is an excuse a hacker would use. If nothing else, if you 'think' you're about to be attacked you go and check with something. If you have no other examples of pre-emptive nexus cannon then what am I left to conclude?
On August 19 2013 01:21 Egomancer wrote:
@Plexa:
Also look at the answers these guys give to my questions:

"By the way...it's normal for non hackers to look into fog as they are attacking up a ramp....as you have to A MOVE somewhere... So you look at the fog, a move, and watch your army."

It is not normal to peek into FoW but maybe I can understand that, the only problem is that Mayhemia DOES NOT AMOVE to attack me. He goes back to his base and does some other stuff and only later attacks.
Yes and I believe that analysis because
1) It's one incident
2) It's not uncommon to do these things (the same reason why one incident doesn't condemn someone as a hacker)
3) If he were hacking, why wouldn't the screen be focused on the mothership core so he could, you know, get a proper look at your army?
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 18 2013 16:33 GMT
#6914
Also, at 11.31 he peeks once more in the FoW and this time also moves the camera through all my 2 bases, I mean it is not just a peek, he actually looks at the bases.

Screenshot of peek in FoW:
[image loading]

vision for everyone:
[image loading]

Again, this is not as he keeps camera on the same position to scan, he actually moves it on my bases...
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 18 2013 16:36 GMT
#6915
On August 19 2013 01:26 Plexa wrote:
Something wrong with Terran build =/= I think I'm about to be attacked. The former is something a progamer would notice, the latter is an excuse a hacker would use. If nothing else, if you 'think' you're about to be attacked you go and check with something. If you have no other examples of pre-emptive nexus cannon then what am I left to conclude?


Man, it is the same, I mean I feel that it is something wrong with the zerg, just look at my vision where I see nothing and an attack can come from all directions and I need to protect all my bases. The attacks come more or less at regular intervals of time and it was just about time. You just feel these things... I do not know what can I say more, I mean I have shown you another instance where you feel that something is wrong and you act.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 16:41:26
August 18 2013 16:39 GMT
#6916
----deleted---

I'll just let plexa deal with it.

Although, funny... Since being accused of a hacker, you started scouting. Yet on the other WW game you don't scout, period.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
August 18 2013 16:42 GMT
#6917
@Plexa:

Please check this movie:

http://www.twitch.tv/egomancer/b/447680539

If this is not peeking into FoW then I do not know what is peeking...

Nyast
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium554 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 16:47:18
August 18 2013 16:43 GMT
#6918
On August 19 2013 01:17 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 01:06 Plexa wrote:
Tbh, I think that's bullshit. But let's see.
1) Do you have any other instances of you 'predicting' an immanent attack? I'm eager to see those reps
2) Why is it that no professional player is confident enough to per-emptively use the nexus cannon yet you are?
3) Why on Earth would you use this BEFORE he engages, when even if an attack was immanent, you will get more usage out of it once he has actually engaged?

There's so little rational reason why you would do so. Last change to give me a satisfactory reason.


Of course I have, just yesterday I had a situation similar with that.

Check this movie:
http://www.twitch.tv/egomancer/b/447178707
these are the games that I streamed yesterday, because now after I have been accused of cheating I have to stream my games, otherwise no one believes me that I am not maphacking.

Look at 3:46:20 when I feel that something is wrong with the terran build and I send a probe to check for proxies. I know that this is not muta positioning anticipation, but you can not say that I am not anticipating what the othe player is doing. If this instance is not enough, I will try to find more, I am sure that I can find more, this is just the last one like the purify on the nexus.


Sorry but nobody's gonna buy that. Of course you've stopped cheating since you've been reported. You need to show PvZs *before* you were reported. And personally I'd like to see one that proves that your build is genuine, ie. that you only see a few dozen of lings, think it's mutas, go for double stargate, double chronos phoenixes, fleet beacon and +2 attack and canons everywhere, and where unfortunately for you your guess was wrong and it wasn't mutas, but some lings+hydras timing, or swarm hosts, or any of the lings into non-mutas builds that are typical on the ladder.

And since when do you take a 7' third as Protoss without confirming that Zerg has taken his own third ? Lolmao.
Egomancer
Profile Joined December 2010
Romania119 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 16:46:55
August 18 2013 16:45 GMT
#6919
On August 19 2013 01:39 iAmJeffReY wrote:
I'll just let plexa deal with it.

Although, funny... Since being accused of a hacker, you started scouting. Yet on the other WW game you don't scout, period.


@ iAmJeffReY - check this movie http://www.twitch.tv/egomancer/b/447680539 and tell me that it is normal behaviour for a player...

I am waiting on your comments. Let me guess, he wanted to scan my base but he did not know where exactly he wanted to scan, consequently he hovers his camera over both of my bases. And this is a normal behaviour for a terran, right?
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 16:57:12
August 18 2013 16:47 GMT
#6920
On August 19 2013 01:45 Egomancer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 01:39 iAmJeffReY wrote:
I'll just let plexa deal with it.

Although, funny... Since being accused of a hacker, you started scouting. Yet on the other WW game you don't scout, period.


@ iAmJeffReY - check this movie http://www.twitch.tv/egomancer/b/447680539 and tell me that it is normal behaviour for a player...

I am waiting on your comments.

Watch your replays against the zerg on WW where you warp in zealots to defend unseen, nexus cannon against unseen units, and rally whole army to natural to defend mutas you never scouted, or the robo -> robo bay -> 2 stargate with no robo units pro build?

Please show another PvZ of this build against another unscouted muta zerg. Show a stream video, of you playing. Where you don't scout, as you didn't before, and see only lings and go robo -> robo bay -> 2 stargate chrono on phoenix, get fleet becon, and range, without ever seeing the mutas.
I am waiting for your lies err comments.
On August 19 2013 01:42 Egomancer wrote:
@Plexa:

Please check this movie:

http://www.twitch.tv/egomancer/b/447680539

If this is not peeking into FoW then I do not know what is peeking...



That to me is someone who doesn't cheat that is looking for what they have scouted before to make sure they haven't missed anything. Your fog of war looks are in the middle of no where.... on top of units that you don't know are there. That's hacking.

Looking at someones base that you've scouted, and scanned, and check again....that's playing.

And since when do you take a 7' third as Protoss without confirming that Zerg has taken his own third ? Lolmao.

On W.Wind, of all maps. And he says the zerg is a hacker, when he doesn't just go ahead and take his 9 minute win with roach ling flood vs fast third no units bad protoss... lol


[image loading]
Note the 5-6 days ago on his started streaming, and also note the ~150 pt drop in JUST the last 5-6 days....

Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Prev 1 344 345 346 347 348 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech123
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever437
canceldota159
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD81
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta11
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.