• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:57
CEST 18:57
KST 01:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8345 users

SlayerS to hold a team draft. - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Stop with the off-topic discussion or you'll get banned. -- 14:19 KST
corpsepose
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1678 Posts
March 10 2012 01:05 GMT
#201
On March 10 2012 09:47 Reddivka wrote:
apparently these two (lastshadow and desRow) have a hilariously colourful history. I found this one on youtube (check out the webcam at 0:15 seconds)



this looks pretty serious to me rofl
will be looking forward to monitoring this issue's development
http://www.twitch.tv/corpsep0se
Reddivka
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 01:06:47
March 10 2012 01:06 GMT
#202
On March 10 2012 10:03 Megatronn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 09:47 Reddivka wrote:
apparently these two (lastshadow and desRow) have a hilariously colourful history. I found this one on youtube (check out the webcam at 0:15 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwB4P_nwQ4&feature=youtu.be

Is that DoA that goes to break them up?

Ya I think so by the looks of it. I think this was before he came back to the USA for ipl
stop killing esports people!
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
March 10 2012 01:07 GMT
#203
On March 10 2012 09:47 Reddivka wrote:
apparently these two (lastshadow and desRow) have a hilariously colourful history. I found this one on youtube (check out the webcam at 0:15 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwB4P_nwQ4&feature=youtu.be

omg, good find man
beatitudes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 01:12:39
March 10 2012 01:12 GMT
#204
I've learned two things from this thread.

1) slayers is more awesome than ever =))))))) ( and good luck to all fighting for the spot)

2) ............... people need to stop acting like they're 14
<3
RTSDealer
Profile Joined December 2011
286 Posts
March 10 2012 01:19 GMT
#205
Good luck to all those competing for the spot.

If you need any help in setting up a Korean account to be able to join, I'd be willing to help you out.
rtsdealer.com - I love Dota 2 and Starcraft 2
huehuehuehue
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Estonia455 Posts
March 10 2012 01:21 GMT
#206
http://nadota.com/showthread.php?4436-desRow-s-sc2-thread/page36
o.O. Bring da popcorn
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
March 10 2012 01:23 GMT
#207
On March 10 2012 10:06 Reddivka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 10:03 Megatronn wrote:
On March 10 2012 09:47 Reddivka wrote:
apparently these two (lastshadow and desRow) have a hilariously colourful history. I found this one on youtube (check out the webcam at 0:15 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwB4P_nwQ4&feature=youtu.be

Is that DoA that goes to break them up?

Ya I think so by the looks of it. I think this was before he came back to the USA for ipl


Thats shuffle, at least thats from what I was told anyways.
Rossen
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark177 Posts
March 10 2012 01:31 GMT
#208
...Yea I dont think anybody can argue that Ls is definitely the favored foreigner. GO LS! :D
neptunesak
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada113 Posts
March 10 2012 01:34 GMT
#209
I like how everyone is speculating that foreigners are going to get in the Slayers house from this draft lol.

When there are bunch of sick good koreans who obviously gonna get it.
Rockztar
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark210 Posts
March 10 2012 01:38 GMT
#210
Seeing the way Desrow, Major and Lastshadow act in this thread is like watching 2 fat kids bullying the skinny one in the schoolyard... seriously how can a team draft announcement turn into more drama? xD
Layback
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden20 Posts
March 10 2012 01:41 GMT
#211
On March 10 2012 10:03 Megatronn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 09:47 Reddivka wrote:
apparently these two (lastshadow and desRow) have a hilariously colourful history. I found this one on youtube (check out the webcam at 0:15 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwB4P_nwQ4&feature=youtu.be

Is that DoA that goes to break them up?

Can't be, Doa is in America afaik.
Grubby's Best Fan
babybell
Profile Joined June 2011
776 Posts
March 10 2012 01:43 GMT
#212
Finally they can pick up more terrans.
mnck
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1518 Posts
March 10 2012 01:46 GMT
#213
Reading through 11 pages of kids throwing mud around, I'm still wondering about the details of the draft.

As far as I understand it, it wont be the player that actually wins the tournament, but rather who the referees decide should get it based on their performance? I like that approach a lot! Would be cool if a foreigner wins this. But I think the chances are small. Pretty sure there are quite a few unknown koreans who can easily play on a code S level, but ofcause I have no idea. This is just the impression I have.

Lastshadow fighting ^_^
@Munck
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
March 10 2012 01:48 GMT
#214
On March 10 2012 10:41 Layback wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 10:03 Megatronn wrote:
On March 10 2012 09:47 Reddivka wrote:
apparently these two (lastshadow and desRow) have a hilariously colourful history. I found this one on youtube (check out the webcam at 0:15 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwB4P_nwQ4&feature=youtu.be

Is that DoA that goes to break them up?

Can't be, Doa is in America afaik.

i think its MorroW.

User was temp banned for this post.
xSixGeneralHan
Profile Joined April 2011
United States528 Posts
March 10 2012 01:51 GMT
#215
how about we talk about the SlayerS draft

cool lil thing they are doing, publicizing it and all
Team Operations Director for CheckSix Gaming
Layback
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden20 Posts
March 10 2012 01:53 GMT
#216
On March 10 2012 09:56 Carlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 09:47 Reddivka wrote:
apparently these two (lastshadow and desRow) have a hilariously colourful history. I found this one on youtube (check out the webcam at 0:15 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwB4P_nwQ4&feature=youtu.be


Ehm.. I called a buddy of mine who is an expert on social behaviour on streams and he told me that for sure ain't no slapping. That's a fucking punch.
I'll give you three fiddy for the whole set.

"who is an expert on social behaviour on streams" You really couldn't figure out what happened by yourself?
Grubby's Best Fan
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 01:57:57
March 10 2012 01:55 GMT
#217
I wish I wasn't so bad at this game. Then I might actually stand a chance. TT

EDIT: I also wish I lived in Korea, had made Code A once before, and had read the whole OP before posting. Fml.
Long live the King of Wings
Oerbaa
Profile Joined October 2011
Scotland184 Posts
March 10 2012 01:58 GMT
#218
Hope SlayerS stream this little tournament will be nice to see a new up and comer korean :D
I came here to kick as and drink milk, and ive finished my milk
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
March 10 2012 02:02 GMT
#219
On March 10 2012 10:53 Layback wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 09:56 Carlin wrote:
On March 10 2012 09:47 Reddivka wrote:
apparently these two (lastshadow and desRow) have a hilariously colourful history. I found this one on youtube (check out the webcam at 0:15 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwB4P_nwQ4&feature=youtu.be


Ehm.. I called a buddy of mine who is an expert on social behaviour on streams and he told me that for sure ain't no slapping. That's a fucking punch.
I'll give you three fiddy for the whole set.

"who is an expert on social behaviour on streams" You really couldn't figure out what happened by yourself?

Sometimes you really need to call in an expert @_@

can U meet me in the middle at 500?
Gunter
Profile Joined December 2011
United States38 Posts
March 10 2012 02:02 GMT
#220
On March 10 2012 10:53 Layback wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 09:56 Carlin wrote:
On March 10 2012 09:47 Reddivka wrote:
apparently these two (lastshadow and desRow) have a hilariously colourful history. I found this one on youtube (check out the webcam at 0:15 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwB4P_nwQ4&feature=youtu.be


Ehm.. I called a buddy of mine who is an expert on social behaviour on streams and he told me that for sure ain't no slapping. That's a fucking punch.
I'll give you three fiddy for the whole set.

"who is an expert on social behaviour on streams" You really couldn't figure out what happened by yourself?

dude its a joke chill out
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 176
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 555
IndyStarCraft 176
BRAT_OK 48
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25986
Shuttle 1129
Hyuk 578
Mini 429
firebathero 193
hero 96
Sexy 91
ggaemo 62
Killer 52
Liquid`Ret 47
[ Show more ]
Hyun 47
Mong 46
Trap 43
PianO 29
ToSsGirL 24
zelot 17
Rock 15
Bale 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10253
qojqva1682
Dendi948
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1376
crisheroes1264
Liquid`Hasu702
Other Games
FrodaN1978
fl0m1469
Beastyqt732
Mlord492
Grubby321
Hui .251
Livibee171
Liquid`VortiX163
ArmadaUGS158
KnowMe131
Mew2King57
Trikslyr35
ToD29
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick118
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• mYiSmile131
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8120
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3m
Laughngamez YouTube
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 3m
INu's Battles
19h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.