• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:43
CEST 12:43
KST 19:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8715 users

[March] SC2 General Discussion - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
SinCitta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany2127 Posts
April 02 2012 14:58 GMT
#161
On April 02 2012 22:22 tymt wrote:
Has anyone noticed that APM in the game, while watching replays at least, are actually measuring EPM. And EPM are measuring APM?
Or am I totally mistaken?
Just did some tests, while spamming my hatch my EPM goes up to ~300, APM is at 0. Hm.


Yes, that is a mistake by Blizzard. Probably will be fixed in the next patch.
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
April 02 2012 20:42 GMT
#162
Are MLG replays up yet? If so can somebody link me please?
aGGy
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel31 Posts
April 02 2012 22:01 GMT
#163
anyone knows of an open tournament in may or june somewhere in EU?
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
April 03 2012 11:15 GMT
#164
At what time exactly will the EU ladder lock down?

It's supposed to be today, right?
Emix_Squall
Profile Joined February 2012
France705 Posts
April 03 2012 11:28 GMT
#165
EU servers usually shut down on Tuesday nights, between 1 and 4 AM.
NeSNyanners
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada14 Posts
April 03 2012 19:36 GMT
#166
Every time I try to log in to SC it just says my internet is shut down. O.o

Are the servers shut down for NA now?

I also can't even log in to the battle.net site.
The login screen won't load or whatever.
Could be an issue on my end, however
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
April 03 2012 20:44 GMT
#167
can anyone help me, I am wondering if I should buy xsplit but I need to know if my stream is of an acceptable quality so that people will watch it

http://www.justin.tv/thecradienmobile

It's just looping a vod of a ladder game ;p just tell me if it lags and stuff and if the quality is dogshit awful.
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
ClassicMilds
Profile Joined December 2011
India39 Posts
April 03 2012 21:25 GMT
#168
can the NA server come back online already?? anyone else getting really impatient =P .... I WANT TO PLAY GDMIT
"What's the point of being an outlaw if I gotta have responsibilities?" "Darth Vadar had responsibilities- building the Death Star." " True Dat! Two of 'em, Yo! "
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
April 03 2012 22:25 GMT
#169
Is anyone else also having problems accessing profiles on battle.net's website? I'd like to see something on my profile but it gives me an error. I've tried opening other profile URLs and it's giving me the same error.
ScipioAfricanus
Profile Joined May 2011
United States11 Posts
April 03 2012 22:55 GMT
#170
i have an idea to fix the spectator-caster conundrum. if someone with some media influence can contact me maybe we can fix this problem
p1cKLes
Profile Joined November 2010
United States342 Posts
April 04 2012 16:34 GMT
#171
Just curious when the March w/l rates will go up...
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
April 04 2012 21:58 GMT
#172
even though i hate that people take stats as the law of balance

i am still curious as to what they are
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
p1cKLes
Profile Joined November 2010
United States342 Posts
April 05 2012 00:03 GMT
#173
On April 05 2012 06:58 Let it Raine wrote:
even though i hate that people take stats as the law of balance

i am still curious as to what they are
I agree, but I always like seeing them.
Weebem-Na
Profile Joined May 2010
United States221 Posts
April 05 2012 00:44 GMT
#174
I wasn't sure where to post this story but then I remembered Jinro always has a new sc2 general discussion forum each month!

So here it is; I was laddering again the other night (even though I still have to play on an older laptop so my framerate is often times a limiting factor in my skill ceiling very frustrating). I won my first two placement matches (Imagine my surprise) and then ran into a dude who can actually play the game. I felt confident after my first two matches and I skipped the gl hf for this one as I was just trying to focus and kinda forget about the other guy. Around the time I was building my gateway he says "please don't rush me." I was weirded out by this and you never know with some of the odd things people say (are they for real, are they trolling me, are they trying to distract me, etc) so I say nothing and try to keep my focus up. Then around the time his message is fading he says "so you're going to rush me then?" I'm still weirded out and so I just type "interesting" to let him know I'm alive. I forgot what he said back but I think he said "indeed" and lol or something like that.

Basically I made many mistakes (lost scouting probe, lost my initial army guys, got a 18 supply block) and around the 9 minute mark he had me contained and I knew it was over and he had proved himself the better gamer sooo, I type gg and f10 real quick to quit the match and before I can do that I get the victory screen.

I message the guy while I'm sitting dumbfounded in the score screen and he tells me he is a master player on his other account and he uses this one to mess with low level players, often rewarding manner players. I gotta say this guy has left his mark on me and although I know winning isn't everything and all that he really gave me a mental boost! I see threads about manners and bm alll the time but this guy is out there doing something about it in a badass way and I had to find somewhere to tell it so there it is guys thats my story and gl hf.
The reaction of boron-11 and plain hydrogen produces all its energy in the form of charged particles which can be directed by a magnetic field, but the reaction is very difficult to sustain and many fusion physicists doubt it will ever prove practical
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
April 05 2012 01:49 GMT
#175
On April 05 2012 09:44 Weebem-Na wrote:
I wasn't sure where to post this story but then I remembered Jinro always has a new sc2 general discussion forum each month!

So here it is; I was laddering again the other night (even though I still have to play on an older laptop so my framerate is often times a limiting factor in my skill ceiling very frustrating). I won my first two placement matches (Imagine my surprise) and then ran into a dude who can actually play the game. I felt confident after my first two matches and I skipped the gl hf for this one as I was just trying to focus and kinda forget about the other guy. Around the time I was building my gateway he says "please don't rush me." I was weirded out by this and you never know with some of the odd things people say (are they for real, are they trolling me, are they trying to distract me, etc) so I say nothing and try to keep my focus up. Then around the time his message is fading he says "so you're going to rush me then?" I'm still weirded out and so I just type "interesting" to let him know I'm alive. I forgot what he said back but I think he said "indeed" and lol or something like that.

Basically I made many mistakes (lost scouting probe, lost my initial army guys, got a 18 supply block) and around the 9 minute mark he had me contained and I knew it was over and he had proved himself the better gamer sooo, I type gg and f10 real quick to quit the match and before I can do that I get the victory screen.

I message the guy while I'm sitting dumbfounded in the score screen and he tells me he is a master player on his other account and he uses this one to mess with low level players, often rewarding manner players. I gotta say this guy has left his mark on me and although I know winning isn't everything and all that he really gave me a mental boost! I see threads about manners and bm alll the time but this guy is out there doing something about it in a badass way and I had to find somewhere to tell it so there it is guys thats my story and gl hf.


Lol what a story XD
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
blacklist_member
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia318 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 01:54:24
April 05 2012 01:50 GMT
#176
When buying a SEA version of the game don't i get the NA version as well?

Becuase when i bought mine i only got the SEA version and the starter edition of NA.......

Edit- Fixed it, I'm an idiot...
MC and MKP fighting ^^
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
April 05 2012 04:38 GMT
#177
Hey guys, not sure is its the correct place to post this, but does anyone know where to find some replay packs from tournaments? like, any tournaments, been looking through liquipedia and theres nothing that i can find, all ive found is that Zotac cup actually releases replays, and im just waiting for MLG to release their damn replays, feels like ive been waiting forever! Yes i know its been like 1 week, but still, it seems very difficult to find replay packs from tournaments these days. So if anyone can help me find some replay packs from tournaments, or things like team leagues or w/e, i just want some high level replays that are recent. Maybe im asking to much, o well, thanks for reading! GG GL
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
IPlaySC
Profile Joined June 2010
United States79 Posts
April 05 2012 18:18 GMT
#178
When I turn on Starcraft, it always plays through my speakers, even if I have headphones plugged in. This doesn't happen with any other game for me. Where do I change these settings?
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
April 06 2012 02:26 GMT
#179
Does oGsTheStC have a twitter?
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
idonthinksobro
Profile Joined December 2010
3138 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 11:43:39
April 06 2012 11:42 GMT
#180
hey what is the standard payment method if you win in online tournaments?

paypal? bank transfer? others?
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
Rex 49
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1319
Bisu 734
Horang2 577
Jaedong 563
actioN 433
BeSt 422
Soulkey 349
Hyuk 316
Soma 306
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
Larva 230
Hyun 225
Stork 210
Mong 193
Rush 187
Shine 120
hero 82
PianO 80
Pusan 75
Free 73
910 70
Last 70
Shinee 61
Mind 59
Mini 54
ZerO 39
sorry 30
Sexy 29
Sharp 29
HiyA 27
sSak 26
Bale 26
Zeus 24
ZergMaN 23
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe256
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1290
shoxiejesuss1139
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King259
Other Games
gofns43559
singsing1823
Pyrionflax169
DeMusliM149
KnowMe147
Livibee137
Trikslyr27
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV27
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur415
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
17m
Patches Events
5h 17m
The PondCast
23h 17m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.