• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)60Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8597 users

IPL4 Groups and Stream Details - Page 25

Forum Index > SC2 General
510 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
werynais
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1780 Posts
February 28 2012 23:10 GMT
#481
I will gladly pay 5$

This is better than MLG in every way !
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 29 2012 00:18 GMT
#482
So is there going to be a crazy hype video like last time?
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
DeaDoXFighting
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada115 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 00:33:37
February 29 2012 00:33 GMT
#483
IPL4 will be so awesome, thanks for bringing it to us!

You'll def have my 5$ gogo IGN!
Go Liquid Hero !!!!!
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 29 2012 01:34 GMT
#484
GSTL finals at IPL 4! This is the greatest that has ever happened!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Zraf
Profile Joined August 2010
54 Posts
February 29 2012 08:32 GMT
#485
Will definitely pay; because I think its the correct price point for a weekend event, and I like the direction IPL is taking.
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
February 29 2012 10:06 GMT
#486
With the GSTL-players in the open bracket, IPL 4 could end up as GSL mk. 2, only in america instead of Korea. I mean, fill up the last spots of the groups with Koreans (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316173) and we're at 17/20 originating in Korea. I don't think that is a good or healthy development.
Vul
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States685 Posts
February 29 2012 10:24 GMT
#487
On February 29 2012 19:06 m0ck wrote:
With the GSTL-players in the open bracket, IPL 4 could end up as GSL mk. 2, only in america instead of Korea. I mean, fill up the last spots of the groups with Koreans (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316173) and we're at 17/20 originating in Korea. I don't think that is a good or healthy development.


I disagree with this outlook. If those are the best players then I don't see why that's not a healthy development. I would much rather see the best Starcraft than Starcraft played by someone who isn't South Korean. To me the way forward isn't "how can we have more non-Koreans do well at foreigner events?" but "how can we bring the best players to SC2 tournaments?" If every MLG and IPL, etc. has players like Nesta, MVP, MMA, MC, Leenock, DRG etc. but the consequence is that foreigners won't do as well, well that honestly seems fair to me. The Korean players are better and imo clearly more deserving of having their play broadcasted.

Plus, look at HuK. If a foreign players goes to Korea and seriously practices in a team house, in the same manner as Korean pros, then they can become competitive.
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 10:42:12
February 29 2012 10:41 GMT
#488
On February 29 2012 19:24 Vul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 19:06 m0ck wrote:
With the GSTL-players in the open bracket, IPL 4 could end up as GSL mk. 2, only in america instead of Korea. I mean, fill up the last spots of the groups with Koreans (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316173) and we're at 17/20 originating in Korea. I don't think that is a good or healthy development.


I disagree with this outlook. If those are the best players then I don't see why that's not a healthy development. I would much rather see the best Starcraft than Starcraft played by someone who isn't South Korean. To me the way forward isn't "how can we have more non-Koreans do well at foreigner events?" but "how can we bring the best players to SC2 tournaments?" If every MLG and IPL, etc. has players like Nesta, MVP, MMA, MC, Leenock, DRG etc. but the consequence is that foreigners won't do as well, well that honestly seems fair to me. The Korean players are better and imo clearly more deserving of having their play broadcasted.

Plus, look at HuK. If a foreign players goes to Korea and seriously practices in a team house, in the same manner as Korean pros, then they can become competitive.

I think it's a problem because it will hurt the foreign player-base. Already, there are more S Korean pro-players than in the foreign scene. This can only be exacerbated by there being no place for foreign players in big tournaments. What are you playing for if you can't even qualify for the major tournaments?

And I question the continued interest in the SC2-scene dominated by Koreans, even in the foreign tournaments. Not among the hardcore fans. They'll still be there, just like they were in SC:BW. But the casuals, the fans of players of their own nationality, will they stick around for the future of 17/20 Korean tournaments? With SC:BW as a precedent, the answer is 'no'.
Vrtigo
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia31 Posts
March 01 2012 06:03 GMT
#489
Have been watching the IPL TAC since the first round and have been loving it.

Will definitely be paying the $5. Partly for the HD streams / VODs but mainly to support the great work that IPL have been doing, especially since and including IPL3. It also seems to be a very reasonable price point and with free streams I don't feel like anybody gets screwed.

Great Job IPL, KEEP IT UP!

GL HF

U
Profile Joined March 2012
Burma20 Posts
March 01 2012 20:37 GMT
#490
im looking forward to this alot
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
March 01 2012 20:44 GMT
#491
Foreign players can be Korean players if they try and practice hard enough. This outlook of Koreans are invincible Gods is simply not true. I feel like a lot of Koreans is a good thing, bring the best to the foreigners, and see if they can go toe to toe. I like it, and I can't wait to see it unfold. Koreans are good, but "if it bleeds, you can kill it." Or in this case, beat it at Starcraft 2. :p
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
johnny123
Profile Joined February 2012
521 Posts
March 01 2012 22:11 GMT
#492
On February 29 2012 19:41 m0ck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 19:24 Vul wrote:
On February 29 2012 19:06 m0ck wrote:
With the GSTL-players in the open bracket, IPL 4 could end up as GSL mk. 2, only in america instead of Korea. I mean, fill up the last spots of the groups with Koreans (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316173) and we're at 17/20 originating in Korea. I don't think that is a good or healthy development.


I disagree with this outlook. If those are the best players then I don't see why that's not a healthy development. I would much rather see the best Starcraft than Starcraft played by someone who isn't South Korean. To me the way forward isn't "how can we have more non-Koreans do well at foreigner events?" but "how can we bring the best players to SC2 tournaments?" If every MLG and IPL, etc. has players like Nesta, MVP, MMA, MC, Leenock, DRG etc. but the consequence is that foreigners won't do as well, well that honestly seems fair to me. The Korean players are better and imo clearly more deserving of having their play broadcasted.

Plus, look at HuK. If a foreign players goes to Korea and seriously practices in a team house, in the same manner as Korean pros, then they can become competitive.

I think it's a problem because it will hurt the foreign player-base. Already, there are more S Korean pro-players than in the foreign scene. This can only be exacerbated by there being no place for foreign players in big tournaments. What are you playing for if you can't even qualify for the major tournaments?

And I question the continued interest in the SC2-scene dominated by Koreans, even in the foreign tournaments. Not among the hardcore fans. They'll still be there, just like they were in SC:BW. But the casuals, the fans of players of their own nationality, will they stick around for the future of 17/20 Korean tournaments? With SC:BW as a precedent, the answer is 'no'.



i only want to see the best, if the Koreans are the best, so be it. These organisations can run tournaments with none Koreans but we all know what the result would be, extremely low viewership and the feeling of "okay this foreigner won, what does it prove? no Koreans were here.

A lot of pros such as naniwa WANT koreans in the big tournaments as they dont see winning a tournament without a korean anything to brag about.
Favorite players,Stephano/MVP/Nestea/Gumiho/Life/Jaedong/MMA
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
March 01 2012 23:26 GMT
#493
Fuck me, I know it's early but what the hell is IPL5 gonna be? Underpriced 1080p stream, GSTL finals? This shit is insane, MLG needs to take notes. IPL is progressing ever further while they're going backwards ripping their loyal fanbase off. It's sad and I hope I'm not out of line but when you have pages and pages of people rejoicing rather than complaining, you KNOW you've set the right price.

On February 28 2012 05:47 AtlasEndured wrote:
For everyone criticising MLG/saying MLG should take notes, you should realise that MLG doesn't have the full financial might of IGN behind them, and IPL offering this content for $5 is far, far easier for them.


IGN's full financial might? Do you have a source on this? A post on TL or Reddit you can quote? Or an article?
Very difficult to believe considering what David Ting said after IPL2, before and after IPL3, during the PPSL scandal, and many more.
Spaceneil8
Profile Joined February 2011
United States317 Posts
March 01 2012 23:31 GMT
#494
On March 02 2012 08:26 Xpace wrote:
Fuck me, I know it's early but what the hell is IPL5 gonna be? Underpriced 1080p stream, GSTL finals? This shit is insane, MLG needs to take notes. IPL is progressing ever further while they're going backwards ripping their loyal fanbase off. It's sad and I hope I'm not out of line but when you have pages and pages of people rejoicing rather than complaining, you KNOW you've set the right price.

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 05:47 AtlasEndured wrote:
For everyone criticising MLG/saying MLG should take notes, you should realise that MLG doesn't have the full financial might of IGN behind them, and IPL offering this content for $5 is far, far easier for them.


IGN's full financial might? Do you have a source on this? A post on TL or Reddit you can quote? Or an article?
Very difficult to believe considering what David Ting said after IPL2, before and after IPL3, during the PPSL scandal, and many more.

Do you honestly think IPL will even get close to breaking even with this? Hell, I wish it was priced higher because esports, and what these leagues are doing, needs to be a sustainable industry. I thought the MLG Arena was well worth it, and this is certainly worth it.
johnny123
Profile Joined February 2012
521 Posts
March 02 2012 00:13 GMT
#495
On March 02 2012 08:26 Xpace wrote:
Fuck me, I know it's early but what the hell is IPL5 gonna be? Underpriced 1080p stream, GSTL finals? This shit is insane, MLG needs to take notes. IPL is progressing ever further while they're going backwards ripping their loyal fanbase off. It's sad and I hope I'm not out of line but when you have pages and pages of people rejoicing rather than complaining, you KNOW you've set the right price.

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 05:47 AtlasEndured wrote:
For everyone criticising MLG/saying MLG should take notes, you should realise that MLG doesn't have the full financial might of IGN behind them, and IPL offering this content for $5 is far, far easier for them.


IGN's full financial might? Do you have a source on this? A post on TL or Reddit you can quote? Or an article?
Very difficult to believe considering what David Ting said after IPL2, before and after IPL3, during the PPSL scandal, and many more.




funny you say "loyal fanbase" about mlg, one would think a loyal fanbase would support them with there money, You cant be loyal and not give a dime to the company, There is a difference. Mlg has repeated said the areana's were more like special events, They would not happen at all if it was not for PPV. The championships are still there, they are still free to watch with 75000 prize pool. People need to wake up and get off this retarded bandwagon.


In the end i want both MLG and IGN to see success because they are both great .
Favorite players,Stephano/MVP/Nestea/Gumiho/Life/Jaedong/MMA
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
March 02 2012 01:56 GMT
#496
On March 02 2012 09:13 johnny123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 08:26 Xpace wrote:
Fuck me, I know it's early but what the hell is IPL5 gonna be? Underpriced 1080p stream, GSTL finals? This shit is insane, MLG needs to take notes. IPL is progressing ever further while they're going backwards ripping their loyal fanbase off. It's sad and I hope I'm not out of line but when you have pages and pages of people rejoicing rather than complaining, you KNOW you've set the right price.

On February 28 2012 05:47 AtlasEndured wrote:
For everyone criticising MLG/saying MLG should take notes, you should realise that MLG doesn't have the full financial might of IGN behind them, and IPL offering this content for $5 is far, far easier for them.


IGN's full financial might? Do you have a source on this? A post on TL or Reddit you can quote? Or an article?
Very difficult to believe considering what David Ting said after IPL2, before and after IPL3, during the PPSL scandal, and many more.


funny you say "loyal fanbase" about mlg, one would think a loyal fanbase would support them with there money, You cant be loyal and not give a dime to the company, There is a difference. Mlg has repeated said the areana's were more like special events, They would not happen at all if it was not for PPV. The championships are still there, they are still free to watch with 75000 prize pool. People need to wake up and get off this retarded bandwagon.

In the end i want both MLG and IGN to see success because they are both great .


Ah, there it is. I was thinking of using a different word than loyalty because I was sure I'd be quoted on that. In any event, loyalty is earned, and in the same way it can be lost. Being "loyal" to MLG could mean a lot of things. I'm not hating on MLG, I'm just saying I personally found the $20 price-tag ridiculous, it seems not a lot of people could see that rationale. There is no 'bandwagon'. There are people that didn't like it, there are people that agreed with it. Just because TL loves to take sides and defend theirs to the end, doesn't mean there's a 'bandwagon'. Get off your high horse, because there are a lot who disagreed with it and expressed their opinions in a valid, non-troll fashion. Arena of Legends, King of Kongs, Team Ace Invitational, Team Arena Challenge, Fight Club, and many more. I really don't see how this "special event" can warrant a price tag way above the others.
IGNProLeague
Profile Joined April 2011
1184 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 02:02:45
March 03 2012 00:58 GMT
#497
Discounted Room Rate is Here! https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/book-a-room.aspx?promocode=IGN&roomtype=005&arrival=040412

With this rate, City Room looks like this:
  • $120 for Wednesday, April 4th
  • $120 for Thursday, April 5th
  • $140 for Friday, April 6th
  • $140 for Saturday, April 7th
  • $120 for Sunday, April 8th

You can get any number of these nights for the special rates if you book through this special link!
RageBot
Profile Joined November 2010
Israel1530 Posts
March 03 2012 01:04 GMT
#498
On February 29 2012 19:24 Vul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 19:06 m0ck wrote:
With the GSTL-players in the open bracket, IPL 4 could end up as GSL mk. 2, only in america instead of Korea. I mean, fill up the last spots of the groups with Koreans (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316173) and we're at 17/20 originating in Korea. I don't think that is a good or healthy development.


I disagree with this outlook. If those are the best players then I don't see why that's not a healthy development. I would much rather see the best Starcraft than Starcraft played by someone who isn't South Korean. To me the way forward isn't "how can we have more non-Koreans do well at foreigner events?" but "how can we bring the best players to SC2 tournaments?" If every MLG and IPL, etc. has players like Nesta, MVP, MMA, MC, Leenock, DRG etc. but the consequence is that foreigners won't do as well, well that honestly seems fair to me. The Korean players are better and imo clearly more deserving of having their play broadcasted.

Plus, look at HuK. If a foreign players goes to Korea and seriously practices in a team house, in the same manner as Korean pros, then they can become competitive.


Because a lot of pepole don't only want to see the best play, they also want to see pepole who they care about play, i'm not going to bother to go to a barcraft or stay late just to watch some good games, there's a ton of good games, but not a ton of games withplayers who I care about.
jj33
Profile Joined April 2011
802 Posts
March 03 2012 01:25 GMT
#499
On February 29 2012 19:41 m0ck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 19:24 Vul wrote:
On February 29 2012 19:06 m0ck wrote:
With the GSTL-players in the open bracket, IPL 4 could end up as GSL mk. 2, only in america instead of Korea. I mean, fill up the last spots of the groups with Koreans (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316173) and we're at 17/20 originating in Korea. I don't think that is a good or healthy development.


I disagree with this outlook. If those are the best players then I don't see why that's not a healthy development. I would much rather see the best Starcraft than Starcraft played by someone who isn't South Korean. To me the way forward isn't "how can we have more non-Koreans do well at foreigner events?" but "how can we bring the best players to SC2 tournaments?" If every MLG and IPL, etc. has players like Nesta, MVP, MMA, MC, Leenock, DRG etc. but the consequence is that foreigners won't do as well, well that honestly seems fair to me. The Korean players are better and imo clearly more deserving of having their play broadcasted.

Plus, look at HuK. If a foreign players goes to Korea and seriously practices in a team house, in the same manner as Korean pros, then they can become competitive.

I think it's a problem because it will hurt the foreign player-base. Already, there are more S Korean pro-players than in the foreign scene. This can only be exacerbated by there being no place for foreign players in big tournaments. What are you playing for if you can't even qualify for the major tournaments?

And I question the continued interest in the SC2-scene dominated by Koreans, even in the foreign tournaments. Not among the hardcore fans. They'll still be there, just like they were in SC:BW. But the casuals, the fans of players of their own nationality, will they stick around for the future of 17/20 Korean tournaments? With SC:BW as a precedent, the answer is 'no'.



You're full of it.

If the situation was reversed. say europeans were dominant and Koreans were struggling, would you give two craps if Korean's had trouble filling in spots for major tourneys?

No you wouldn't, you just don't want to see koreans, because you don't like them.

If people care so much about race etc, and they stop watching, then good riddance, I want to see the best of the best regardless of one's skin color
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 03 2012 01:38 GMT
#500
On March 03 2012 10:25 jj33 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 19:41 m0ck wrote:
On February 29 2012 19:24 Vul wrote:
On February 29 2012 19:06 m0ck wrote:
With the GSTL-players in the open bracket, IPL 4 could end up as GSL mk. 2, only in america instead of Korea. I mean, fill up the last spots of the groups with Koreans (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316173) and we're at 17/20 originating in Korea. I don't think that is a good or healthy development.


I disagree with this outlook. If those are the best players then I don't see why that's not a healthy development. I would much rather see the best Starcraft than Starcraft played by someone who isn't South Korean. To me the way forward isn't "how can we have more non-Koreans do well at foreigner events?" but "how can we bring the best players to SC2 tournaments?" If every MLG and IPL, etc. has players like Nesta, MVP, MMA, MC, Leenock, DRG etc. but the consequence is that foreigners won't do as well, well that honestly seems fair to me. The Korean players are better and imo clearly more deserving of having their play broadcasted.

Plus, look at HuK. If a foreign players goes to Korea and seriously practices in a team house, in the same manner as Korean pros, then they can become competitive.

I think it's a problem because it will hurt the foreign player-base. Already, there are more S Korean pro-players than in the foreign scene. This can only be exacerbated by there being no place for foreign players in big tournaments. What are you playing for if you can't even qualify for the major tournaments?

And I question the continued interest in the SC2-scene dominated by Koreans, even in the foreign tournaments. Not among the hardcore fans. They'll still be there, just like they were in SC:BW. But the casuals, the fans of players of their own nationality, will they stick around for the future of 17/20 Korean tournaments? With SC:BW as a precedent, the answer is 'no'.



You're full of it.

If the situation was reversed. say europeans were dominant and Koreans were struggling, would you give two craps if Korean's had trouble filling in spots for major tourneys?

No you wouldn't, you just don't want to see koreans, because you don't like them.

If people care so much about race etc, and they stop watching, then good riddance, I want to see the best of the best regardless of one's skin color


I can't speak for anyone else, but if Europeans were dominating, I would like to see more Koreans represented. I think an analogy can be made to the Football World Cup, where I don't just want to see an all European/ South America tournament, even though these teams are arguably the strongest. I like it when underdogs like the US, Japan, South Korea or Ghana can make a respectable run as well, and I like that the World Cup tries to represent the entire world, rather than simply the world's best.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
UpATreeSC 156
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 202
Dewaltoss 127
Hyuk 74
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10054
League of Legends
Doublelift1262
Counter-Strike
fl0m1543
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4535
Khaldor1016
crisheroes933
Liquid`Hasu604
Other Games
summit1g6890
FrodaN2340
shahzam393
KnowMe356
XBOCT339
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS137
ZombieGrub28
CosmosSc2 25
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2128
Other Games
• imaqtpie857
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 33m
Online Event
14h 33m
FEL
19h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.