• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7747 users

UI still sub-par 2 years later. Why don't we care? - Page 62

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 87 Next
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
February 19 2012 14:45 GMT
#1221
On February 19 2012 22:02 TrainSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2012 21:17 marconi wrote:
Still no official reply?


They gave you a free name change, what more do you want?


I sincererly hope that post was ironic. With some of the replies in this thread, you can't really be sure .
Thylacine
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden882 Posts
February 19 2012 14:47 GMT
#1222
On February 19 2012 23:45 Shockk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2012 22:02 TrainSamurai wrote:
On February 19 2012 21:17 marconi wrote:
Still no official reply?


They gave you a free name change, what more do you want?


I sincererly hope that post was ironic. With some of the replies in this thread, you can't really be sure .


He was trolling, yes. Do you think that all the other people that are ''against us'' are trolling too? Because i see people saying ''Stop complaining...its fine, I got all I want'' but they cant be serious right? Battle.net 2.0 got nothing a sane person would want imo.
What you're looking at could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't. It's the beginning. Introducing Mr. John Valentine, air traveler. His destination: the Twilight Zone...
wunsun
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada622 Posts
February 19 2012 17:19 GMT
#1223
I remembered someone asking DJWheat about this, and about how he said watch Lo3. It wasn't on last week, but is it going to be on the next episode?
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
February 19 2012 20:07 GMT
#1224
I don't agree about "the whole league system" because that's what we have sc2ranks for and it works great.
Don't expect Blizzard to stop catering to lower skilled players, it won't happen.

Other than that great thread, great effort put into it, good job!
wwww
Tarotis
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Germany1931 Posts
February 19 2012 20:09 GMT
#1225
On February 20 2012 05:07 beetlelisk wrote:
I don't agree about "the whole league system" because that's what we have sc2ranks for and it works great.
Don't expect Blizzard to stop catering to lower skilled players, it won't happen.

Other than that great thread, great effort put into it, good job!

People in masters can be better than grandmasters. Diamond can be better than masters. Thus, the league system sucks, one overall ladder would be much better
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 20:19:14
February 19 2012 20:15 GMT
#1226
On February 20 2012 05:09 Tarotis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 05:07 beetlelisk wrote:
I don't agree about "the whole league system" because that's what we have sc2ranks for and it works great.
Don't expect Blizzard to stop catering to lower skilled players, it won't happen.

Other than that great thread, great effort put into it, good job!

People in masters can be better than grandmasters. Diamond can be better than masters. Thus, the league system sucks, one overall ladder would be much better

I see nothing wrong with top8 diamond player being better than some masters players. Few more games or the next season and he gets to masters and everything is ok.

I mean look what you are saying is on ICCUP C+ player should never win a game against B- player.
It doesn't make sense.

Honestly in my eyes it's borderline whining. Focus on something else that makes more sense or Blizz will ignore you.
wwww
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
February 19 2012 20:25 GMT
#1227
not really, @beetlelisk
I am silver
I am winning vs gold/platin player and losing vs bronze player. If i watch the history of some bronze player, i see they were platin/diamond/master etc in previous seasons. They play in bronze because to collect picture and achievements (i asked them!). I use after every match the SQ to see how good my macro was. The average of the last 20 games is 83 (Grandmaster level lol).
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
February 19 2012 20:27 GMT
#1228
No, he's not saying that a C+ player should never beat a B- player. What he is saying is that the way the league system is broken up, it's not an accurate reflection of a player's ladder record. A really good example of this is Huk, Idra and Stephano going to Korea. For a while, they were in the top few places in Masters, playing against the top players in Grandmasters. Their MMR was much, much better than their division. Eventually promotions happened, so the system works itself out. But it takes time. A single, unified ladder wouldn't have that delay.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
Darksoldierr
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary2013 Posts
February 19 2012 20:30 GMT
#1229
Sc2's ladder system is a really good one, the more you play the more will be your ladder placement reflect your actual skill level, the ladder is the smallest problem of SC2' UI if theres any problem with it at all
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
February 19 2012 21:17 GMT
#1230
On February 20 2012 05:30 Darksoldierr wrote:
Sc2's ladder system is a really good one, the more you play the more will be your ladder placement reflect your actual skill level, the ladder is the smallest problem of SC2' UI if theres any problem with it at all


I think we all agree that the matchmaking is very good. It actually does its job well.

It's the league / division system most of the complaints are directed towards, because it's lacking any form of true comparison, and because it's rather confusing for those it's actually support to motivate to play (read: casual players who haven't studied the MMR's intricacies).

Some of the most common questions on the BNet forums after release were "I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I never play people from my division" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?". The noble goal of making everyone a winner in small divisions has basically only led to confusion for casual players, frustration and loneliness for average folks, and the pros aren't happy with their broken GM league either.

The War3 ladder worked perfectly fine, but it was a bit anonymous with its huge regional ranking. SC2 has just split it up in smaller parts, but it's just become worse.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
February 19 2012 21:21 GMT
#1231
On February 20 2012 05:25 Dingodile wrote:
not really, @beetlelisk
I am silver
I am winning vs gold/platin player and losing vs bronze player. If i watch the history of some bronze player, i see they were platin/diamond/master etc in previous seasons. They play in bronze because to collect picture and achievements (i asked them!). I use after every match the SQ to see how good my macro was. The average of the last 20 games is 83 (Grandmaster level lol).

What is SQ? And different ladder system would not deter ppl gathering pictures and achievements.

On February 20 2012 05:27 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
No, he's not saying that a C+ player should never beat a B- player. What he is saying is that the way the league system is broken up, it's not an accurate reflection of a player's ladder record. A really good example of this is Huk, Idra and Stephano going to Korea. For a while, they were in the top few places in Masters, playing against the top players in Grandmasters. Their MMR was much, much better than their division. Eventually promotions happened, so the system works itself out. But it takes time. A single, unified ladder wouldn't have that delay.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it only the 1st two weeks of a season when people can enter GM league and later only occasionally when some GM drops out of GM?

I think the current league system works well, I imagine dividing general ladder by top 100, 1000, 2000 would be much more harder to read and understand.
wwww
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
February 19 2012 21:24 GMT
#1232
On February 20 2012 06:17 Shockk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 05:30 Darksoldierr wrote:
Sc2's ladder system is a really good one, the more you play the more will be your ladder placement reflect your actual skill level, the ladder is the smallest problem of SC2' UI if theres any problem with it at all


I think we all agree that the matchmaking is very good. It actually does its job well.

It's the league / division system most of the complaints are directed towards, because it's lacking any form of true comparison, and because it's rather confusing for those it's actually support to motivate to play (read: casual players who haven't studied the MMR's intricacies).

Some of the most common questions on the BNet forums after release were "I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I never play people from my division" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?". The noble goal of making everyone a winner in small divisions has basically only led to confusion for casual players, frustration and loneliness for average folks, and the pros aren't happy with their broken GM league either.

The War3 ladder worked perfectly fine, but it was a bit anonymous with its huge regional ranking. SC2 has just split it up in smaller parts, but it's just become worse.

How is GM league broken?

"I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?" are noob questions.
There is a reason why TL puts so much pressure on searching stuff before making new threads. It would only make good for official Blizz forums if they would put the same info that can be found on TL in some visible place (sticky it).

"I never play people from my division" makes sense but not everyone from a division are online in the same hours.
wwww
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
February 19 2012 21:40 GMT
#1233
On February 20 2012 06:24 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 06:17 Shockk wrote:
On February 20 2012 05:30 Darksoldierr wrote:
Sc2's ladder system is a really good one, the more you play the more will be your ladder placement reflect your actual skill level, the ladder is the smallest problem of SC2' UI if theres any problem with it at all


I think we all agree that the matchmaking is very good. It actually does its job well.

It's the league / division system most of the complaints are directed towards, because it's lacking any form of true comparison, and because it's rather confusing for those it's actually support to motivate to play (read: casual players who haven't studied the MMR's intricacies).

Some of the most common questions on the BNet forums after release were "I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I never play people from my division" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?". The noble goal of making everyone a winner in small divisions has basically only led to confusion for casual players, frustration and loneliness for average folks, and the pros aren't happy with their broken GM league either.

The War3 ladder worked perfectly fine, but it was a bit anonymous with its huge regional ranking. SC2 has just split it up in smaller parts, but it's just become worse.

How is GM league broken?


The system has failed to properly place people in GM league pretty much every season so far. Progamers who should be there aren't, people who don't even play get a spot.

"I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?" are noob questions.
There is a reason why TL puts so much pressure on searching stuff before making new threads. It would only make good for official Blizz forums if they would put the same info that can be found on TL in some visible place (sticky it).

"I never play people from my division" makes sense but not everyone from a division are online in the same hours.


Yeah it's THE WHOLE POINT that these are noob questions. Because inexperienced players scared away by the huge and anonymous regional ladder were supposed to be comforted and guided to playing more by smaller divisions. Everyone was supposed to be a winner instead of just another number.

But guess that - the target audience of this change, all those new players, were just confused by the system. They expected leagues to work like in real life sports, except that they didn't. The league system is yet another example where Blizzard thought it understood what its target audience wanted or rather needed but they got it wrong for the most part.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
February 19 2012 21:46 GMT
#1234
On February 20 2012 06:40 Shockk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 06:24 beetlelisk wrote:
On February 20 2012 06:17 Shockk wrote:
On February 20 2012 05:30 Darksoldierr wrote:
Sc2's ladder system is a really good one, the more you play the more will be your ladder placement reflect your actual skill level, the ladder is the smallest problem of SC2' UI if theres any problem with it at all


I think we all agree that the matchmaking is very good. It actually does its job well.

It's the league / division system most of the complaints are directed towards, because it's lacking any form of true comparison, and because it's rather confusing for those it's actually support to motivate to play (read: casual players who haven't studied the MMR's intricacies).

Some of the most common questions on the BNet forums after release were "I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I never play people from my division" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?". The noble goal of making everyone a winner in small divisions has basically only led to confusion for casual players, frustration and loneliness for average folks, and the pros aren't happy with their broken GM league either.

The War3 ladder worked perfectly fine, but it was a bit anonymous with its huge regional ranking. SC2 has just split it up in smaller parts, but it's just become worse.

How is GM league broken?


The system has failed to properly place people in GM league pretty much every season so far. Progamers who should be there aren't, people who don't even play get a spot.

Name those people please.

Show nested quote +
"I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?" are noob questions.
There is a reason why TL puts so much pressure on searching stuff before making new threads. It would only make good for official Blizz forums if they would put the same info that can be found on TL in some visible place (sticky it).

"I never play people from my division" makes sense but not everyone from a division are online in the same hours.


Yeah it's THE WHOLE POINT that these are noob questions. Because inexperienced players scared away by the huge and anonymous regional ladder were supposed to be comforted and guided to playing more by smaller divisions. Everyone was supposed to be a winner instead of just another number.

But guess that - the target audience of this change, all those new players, were just confused by the system. They expected leagues to work like in real life sports, except that they didn't. The league system is yet another example where Blizzard thought it understood what its target audience wanted or rather needed but they got it wrong for the most part.

Like I said everything that needs to be done is to place the needed info in a stickied thread. If it's not done then we can really say that Blizz failed to do something.
wwww
Ghier
Profile Joined June 2010
99 Posts
February 19 2012 21:52 GMT
#1235
I love all of these suggestions. SC2 would be significantly better with them.
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
February 19 2012 21:56 GMT
#1236
Here's one quick example: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=293637

It's not exactly new that GM leagues, especially on NA, have been bugged since their inception.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
February 19 2012 22:00 GMT
#1237
On February 20 2012 06:56 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Here's one quick example: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=293637

It's not exactly new that GM leagues, especially on NA, have been bugged since their inception.

Wait, a bronze player got straight to GM? Wat? Nice of a bug blizz got there.
wwww
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 22:06:08
February 19 2012 22:04 GMT
#1238
On February 20 2012 06:46 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 06:40 Shockk wrote:
On February 20 2012 06:24 beetlelisk wrote:
On February 20 2012 06:17 Shockk wrote:
On February 20 2012 05:30 Darksoldierr wrote:
Sc2's ladder system is a really good one, the more you play the more will be your ladder placement reflect your actual skill level, the ladder is the smallest problem of SC2' UI if theres any problem with it at all


I think we all agree that the matchmaking is very good. It actually does its job well.

It's the league / division system most of the complaints are directed towards, because it's lacking any form of true comparison, and because it's rather confusing for those it's actually support to motivate to play (read: casual players who haven't studied the MMR's intricacies).

Some of the most common questions on the BNet forums after release were "I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I never play people from my division" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?". The noble goal of making everyone a winner in small divisions has basically only led to confusion for casual players, frustration and loneliness for average folks, and the pros aren't happy with their broken GM league either.

The War3 ladder worked perfectly fine, but it was a bit anonymous with its huge regional ranking. SC2 has just split it up in smaller parts, but it's just become worse.

How is GM league broken?


The system has failed to properly place people in GM league pretty much every season so far. Progamers who should be there aren't, people who don't even play get a spot.

Name those people please.

Show nested quote +
"I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?" are noob questions.
There is a reason why TL puts so much pressure on searching stuff before making new threads. It would only make good for official Blizz forums if they would put the same info that can be found on TL in some visible place (sticky it).

"I never play people from my division" makes sense but not everyone from a division are online in the same hours.


Yeah it's THE WHOLE POINT that these are noob questions. Because inexperienced players scared away by the huge and anonymous regional ladder were supposed to be comforted and guided to playing more by smaller divisions. Everyone was supposed to be a winner instead of just another number.

But guess that - the target audience of this change, all those new players, were just confused by the system. They expected leagues to work like in real life sports, except that they didn't. The league system is yet another example where Blizzard thought it understood what its target audience wanted or rather needed but they got it wrong for the most part.

Like I said everything that needs to be done is to place the needed info in a stickied thread. If it's not done then we can really say that Blizz failed to do something.


Do your own research, please. There are numerous examples of GM league issues for every season it's been live so far, one has just been posted above.

As for the stickied thread, you don't seriously believe Blizzard will sticky this topic on their boards? So far they've ignored our threads on all forums they've been posted on, including the US boards, where folks are currently busy filling the fourth (!) thread.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 22:08:16
February 19 2012 22:07 GMT
#1239
On February 20 2012 07:04 Shockk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 06:46 beetlelisk wrote:
On February 20 2012 06:40 Shockk wrote:
On February 20 2012 06:24 beetlelisk wrote:
On February 20 2012 06:17 Shockk wrote:
On February 20 2012 05:30 Darksoldierr wrote:
Sc2's ladder system is a really good one, the more you play the more will be your ladder placement reflect your actual skill level, the ladder is the smallest problem of SC2' UI if theres any problem with it at all


I think we all agree that the matchmaking is very good. It actually does its job well.

It's the league / division system most of the complaints are directed towards, because it's lacking any form of true comparison, and because it's rather confusing for those it's actually support to motivate to play (read: casual players who haven't studied the MMR's intricacies).

Some of the most common questions on the BNet forums after release were "I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I never play people from my division" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?". The noble goal of making everyone a winner in small divisions has basically only led to confusion for casual players, frustration and loneliness for average folks, and the pros aren't happy with their broken GM league either.

The War3 ladder worked perfectly fine, but it was a bit anonymous with its huge regional ranking. SC2 has just split it up in smaller parts, but it's just become worse.

How is GM league broken?


The system has failed to properly place people in GM league pretty much every season so far. Progamers who should be there aren't, people who don't even play get a spot.

Name those people please.

"I'm silver, why do I play against platinum?" or "I'm #1 in my division, where's my promotion?" are noob questions.
There is a reason why TL puts so much pressure on searching stuff before making new threads. It would only make good for official Blizz forums if they would put the same info that can be found on TL in some visible place (sticky it).

"I never play people from my division" makes sense but not everyone from a division are online in the same hours.


Yeah it's THE WHOLE POINT that these are noob questions. Because inexperienced players scared away by the huge and anonymous regional ladder were supposed to be comforted and guided to playing more by smaller divisions. Everyone was supposed to be a winner instead of just another number.

But guess that - the target audience of this change, all those new players, were just confused by the system. They expected leagues to work like in real life sports, except that they didn't. The league system is yet another example where Blizzard thought it understood what its target audience wanted or rather needed but they got it wrong for the most part.

Like I said everything that needs to be done is to place the needed info in a stickied thread. If it's not done then we can really say that Blizz failed to do something.

Do your own research, please. There are numerous examples of GM league issue for every season it's been live so far, one has just been posted above.

As for the stickied thread, you don't seriously believe Blizzard will sticky this topic on their boards? So far they've ignored our threads on all forums they've been posted on, including the US boards, where folks are currently busy filling the fourth (!) thread.

I meant the ladder info thread, we were talking about guys asking noob questions. I don't think blizz will sticky equivalent of this thread on official forums.
wwww
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 22:15:28
February 19 2012 22:08 GMT
#1240
On February 20 2012 06:21 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 05:25 Dingodile wrote:
not really, @beetlelisk
I am silver
I am winning vs gold/platin player and losing vs bronze player. If i watch the history of some bronze player, i see they were platin/diamond/master etc in previous seasons. They play in bronze because to collect picture and achievements (i asked them!). I use after every match the SQ to see how good my macro was. The average of the last 20 games is 83 (Grandmaster level lol).

What is SQ? And different ladder system would not deter ppl gathering pictures and achievements.

Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 05:27 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
No, he's not saying that a C+ player should never beat a B- player. What he is saying is that the way the league system is broken up, it's not an accurate reflection of a player's ladder record. A really good example of this is Huk, Idra and Stephano going to Korea. For a while, they were in the top few places in Masters, playing against the top players in Grandmasters. Their MMR was much, much better than their division. Eventually promotions happened, so the system works itself out. But it takes time. A single, unified ladder wouldn't have that delay.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it only the 1st two weeks of a season when people can enter GM league and later only occasionally when some GM drops out of GM?

I think the current league system works well, I imagine dividing general ladder by top 100, 1000, 2000 would be much more harder to read and understand.


SQ= Spending Quotient
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=266019

Those player want to stay in bronze to collect achievements & picture much way easier and faster. If someone need 100 wins to get a picture. You need probably ~110 games to win 100 games. If you stay at master (like in previous season or earlier) or somewhere where you should, you have to play more matches, probably ~200 games to win 100.

I am not talking why i stay at silver. I want to show that something is broken at low leagues.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
UpATreeSC 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 931
Dewaltoss 144
firebathero 90
Zeus 64
Trap 40
910 39
zelot 36
Sexy 25
Bale 22
NaDa 19
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
ToSsGirL 17
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6571
420jenkins203
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1260
Fnx 846
edward72
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS155
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1683
Other Games
summit1g4233
Grubby3237
Beastyqt740
B2W.Neo620
byalli417
KnowMe162
C9.Mang0158
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 76
Railgan18
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
WardiTV258
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur341
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 52m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 52m
Stellar Fest
17h 52m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.