• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8221 users

Brilliant New FFE Wall-In on Antiga Shipyard - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
fish ()(
Profile Joined September 2010
United States72 Posts
January 05 2012 06:06 GMT
#21
<---zergs qq about your kick ass imba wall off and how they cant kill you!
Attempting to give a fuck ████████████████ 99% complete. *ERROR* Fuck not given
JawHun
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States151 Posts
January 05 2012 06:07 GMT
#22
Even if this idea doesn't end up working, it's very creative. It's creative thinking like this that will eventually lead to game-changing breakthroughs...

That said, I don't think this is really that viable. But it's awesome.
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
January 05 2012 06:07 GMT
#23
I will be trying this when I off-race, thank you Bibbit! Chrono-farmin' e'ry DAY.
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
-Kaiser-
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada932 Posts
January 05 2012 06:08 GMT
#24
On January 05 2012 15:07 JawHun wrote:
Even if this idea doesn't end up working, it's very creative. It's creative thinking like this that will eventually lead to game-changing breakthroughs...

That said, I don't think this is really that viable. But it's awesome.



Aye, that's the nature of evolution. Mutate weird shit until you get feet.

Props for thinking outside the grid.




(Want to come play crazy nexus wall-in 7gate with me on Antiga again?)
3 Hatch Before Cool
NoobStyles
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Australia257 Posts
January 05 2012 06:08 GMT
#25
Why hasn't Bibbit gotten the sc2 strat bluish background thing??? He clearly deserves it!
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
January 05 2012 06:08 GMT
#26
I was reading everything, was starting to be impressed and then I clicked on the spoiler revealing the wall off....


ugh.......
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
January 05 2012 06:09 GMT
#27
On January 05 2012 15:04 Dalguno wrote:
I think it looks really good, but it has some potential problems (I think, cut me some slack because I'm bronze)

1.) The nexus is SUPER vulnerable to mutalisks. I think by the time you get warpgate out is usually when they hit with 17 or so mutas, so you might need more cannons, which, obviously, is more minerals that you're using.

3.) Proxy hatch. He might just be able to sneak a drone into your base, and when your nexus is clear in the heck out there, he may have made a hatch right where the nexus normally goes. Then he can make other stuff inside your base, and usually when they proxy hatch you don't have your gases at your nat yet, so it will go unscouted.

4.) IDK about a six pool against this. It looks like a kinda big area where the nexus goes, and that's 400 minerals. I don't know about the whole timing of it all, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to get a forge/gate/cyber/nexus by the time the lings get there. Could be risky.

Like I said, I'm not really sure so take this all with a grain of salt. This could be pretty metagaming changing! Bonjwa status?

no 2.)?
ElusoryX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Singapore2047 Posts
January 05 2012 06:09 GMT
#28
yeah. let's have 130 supply of probes to mine from 3 bases. brilliant idea
xd
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 05 2012 06:10 GMT
#29
I wall all the time like this even when I'm not Protoss :D It's so flexible!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
azndude3194
Profile Joined May 2009
United States156 Posts
January 05 2012 06:11 GMT
#30
hahahaha, thats pretty funny
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
January 05 2012 06:14 GMT
#31
I can't tell if this is serious or not.

Anyways, it actually seems interesting to wall off with the Nexus there. I'm sure there can be some kind of 1 base (or 1.25 ish base lol) that you can do thanks to have 3 gas instead of 2 gas, AND having the extra chrono. It also helps your wall off slightly, and you can produce probes slightly faster.

Even if this isn't serious, I think it would be cool to see if someone can find some strategy they can do with 3 gas and the nexus like that.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
FatkiddsLag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States413 Posts
January 05 2012 06:14 GMT
#32
im so glad this is a troll. you got me
emc
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3088 Posts
January 05 2012 06:15 GMT
#33
why not just try and wall off the low ground so that it covers some of your 3rds ramp? I dunno, seems like if you had more security at your natural and also your 3rd would be more cost efficient.
slicknav
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
January 05 2012 06:15 GMT
#34
thank you for breaking ZvP forever on antiga. I will now have to down vote that map.
blah blah blah...
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 05 2012 06:19 GMT
#35
When I make #1 on grand-masters on the Korean server with this tactic, I'll thank you at my imaginary awards ceremony!
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Nefariously
Profile Joined December 2010
277 Posts
January 05 2012 06:19 GMT
#36
are you Bisu
now ask me if i care
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-05 06:20:50
January 05 2012 06:19 GMT
#37
Baller status: achieved
lim1017
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1278 Posts
January 05 2012 06:20 GMT
#38
i was unaware that this was something new. I assumed some people just preferred to wall with there nexus cause it took less buildings.

I always wall at the ramp in antiga, and when i off race as zerg alot of toss do it as well..
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
January 05 2012 06:22 GMT
#39
Just when I though PvZ couldn't get any more homosexual.
Good work asshole. I was relying on using my balanced baneling busts to destory key pylons so I could get inside the protoss main. Now I can't. Well now the matchup is forever fucked because as we all know, late game protoss is impossible to beat.
Fuck
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
January 05 2012 06:22 GMT
#40
Finally, we have some friggin' Protoss innovation, instead of all the PvZ whiners. Well done!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm264
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g8104
WinterStarcraft578
Sick122
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Lourlo856
• Rush616
Other Games
• Shiphtur343
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 45m
Patches Events
9h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.