• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6749 users

Free MLG Silver Membership pass - Page 23

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 35 Next All
Noev
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1105 Posts
September 29 2011 23:44 GMT
#441
On September 30 2011 07:48 SundanceMLG wrote:
That's a lot of work to get extra codes.

Hopefully one day we'll get you to pick up a paid membership.

Enjoy the show - Orlando should be epic.


Was gonna do this but your right this is a great show and I wanna support your hard work gl next month
hongo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
207 Posts
September 29 2011 23:55 GMT
#442
sweet, thanks man! Workin on getting mine
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
September 30 2011 00:49 GMT
#443
Worx. TY OP.
psillypsybic!
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
September 30 2011 01:00 GMT
#444
Weird, I did this for last mlg and at the time my account showed it expired in 1 month, but now I just checked my mlg account and it says my silver membership expires Jan. 21, 2012. Not sure how it got extended by so much. This happen to anyone else?
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
September 30 2011 01:03 GMT
#445
On September 30 2011 10:00 Canucklehead wrote:
Weird, I did this for last mlg and at the time my account showed it expired in 1 month, but now I just checked my mlg account and it says my silver membership expires Jan. 21, 2012. Not sure how it got extended by so much. This happen to anyone else?

You are currently a Silver MLG League Member
Your current term ends on December 25, 2011

Apparently you aren't the only one.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 01:07:01
September 30 2011 01:06 GMT
#446
On September 30 2011 10:03 Mysticesper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 10:00 Canucklehead wrote:
Weird, I did this for last mlg and at the time my account showed it expired in 1 month, but now I just checked my mlg account and it says my silver membership expires Jan. 21, 2012. Not sure how it got extended by so much. This happen to anyone else?

You are currently a Silver MLG League Member
Your current term ends on December 25, 2011

Apparently you aren't the only one.


Cool, well I already did the hot pocket thing again before checking and now entering my code got my membership until Feb. 20th, 2012 now.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
September 30 2011 01:14 GMT
#447
On September 30 2011 10:06 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 10:03 Mysticesper wrote:
On September 30 2011 10:00 Canucklehead wrote:
Weird, I did this for last mlg and at the time my account showed it expired in 1 month, but now I just checked my mlg account and it says my silver membership expires Jan. 21, 2012. Not sure how it got extended by so much. This happen to anyone else?

You are currently a Silver MLG League Member
Your current term ends on December 25, 2011

Apparently you aren't the only one.


Cool, well I already did the hot pocket thing again before checking and now entering my code got my membership until Feb. 20th, 2012 now.

guess ill do the same thing... might as well, right?

did you have to make a new account, or were you able to just reapply it?
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
September 30 2011 01:14 GMT
#448
Worked. Thanks!
Try another route paperboy.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
September 30 2011 01:14 GMT
#449
On September 30 2011 10:14 Mysticesper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 10:06 Canucklehead wrote:
On September 30 2011 10:03 Mysticesper wrote:
On September 30 2011 10:00 Canucklehead wrote:
Weird, I did this for last mlg and at the time my account showed it expired in 1 month, but now I just checked my mlg account and it says my silver membership expires Jan. 21, 2012. Not sure how it got extended by so much. This happen to anyone else?

You are currently a Silver MLG League Member
Your current term ends on December 25, 2011

Apparently you aren't the only one.


Cool, well I already did the hot pocket thing again before checking and now entering my code got my membership until Feb. 20th, 2012 now.

guess ill do the same thing... might as well, right?

did you have to make a new account, or were you able to just reapply it?


Just reapplied the code to the account I already have.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
September 30 2011 01:22 GMT
#450
You are currently a Silver MLG League Member
Your current term ends on April 19, 2012

... lol
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
September 30 2011 01:22 GMT
#451
I lived off of hot pockets for lunch when I worked at a grocer store during high school, and it's always so much fun to be able to give feedback to e-sports sponsors. What I'm really excited about are the new test streams! I was really bummed out when I first read they were only for members, so I JUST CAN'T WAIT.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
AxelTVx
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada916 Posts
September 30 2011 01:38 GMT
#452
I think.... Sundance wanted to give everyone a free HD pass for all of this MLG.... Holy shit... Sundance you are amazing. Next year, I'll definitely purchase a Gold Membership.
Axel 145 Masters Protoss
2par
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway129 Posts
October 14 2011 16:35 GMT
#453
By the way, this still works.

Ready for Orlando! :D
Shewklad
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden482 Posts
October 14 2011 16:46 GMT
#454
Thanks so much for this!
Bomber || Thorzain || Startale >< No gods, no masters.
Budzlight
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States578 Posts
October 14 2011 16:53 GMT
#455
I got on TL to see if there was another one of these free pass's promos going around and it just happen to be the first topic. YEA Hotpockets
I was the 5% that voted for thorzain in the TSL for round 1
SlimeBagly
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
356 Posts
October 14 2011 17:09 GMT
#456
Awesome, works perfectly.
mutalisks are awesome!
Le BucheRON
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada619 Posts
October 14 2011 17:12 GMT
#457
Used this last time, now bought a silver membership to support MLG.
Guess who`s special?!
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 17:27:45
October 14 2011 17:24 GMT
#458
Orrrr, you can all spend $30 for a year of awesome content and support e-sports :S

$2.50 a month
~$0.63 a week
~$0.08 a day...

8 cents a day! I'm sure if you look you can find 8 cents a day on average on the footpath/sidewalk every day to make up for it.

It's not like they are asking for $20 a month *cough GSL cough*

I guess I'll just never understand the value of money to some people.

(if everyone who says they support e-sports actually supported e-sports; I bet the industry would grow overnight in to a multi-billion dollar industry)
Soleron
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1324 Posts
October 14 2011 17:32 GMT
#459
On October 15 2011 02:24 skipgamer wrote:
Orrrr, you can all spend $30 for a year of awesome content and support e-sports :S

$2.50 a month
~$0.63 a week
~$0.08 a day...

8 cents a day! I'm sure if you look you can find 8 cents a day on average on the footpath/sidewalk every day to make up for it.

It's not like they are asking for $20 a month *cough GSL cough*

I guess I'll just never understand the value of money to some people.

(if everyone who says they support e-sports actually supported e-sports; I bet the industry would grow overnight in to a multi-billion dollar industry)


I already spend all my money on GSL.

7 GSLs a year + Super = $80
~3 new format GSTLs a year = $75
AOL = $5 x several times a year

Probably over $170 spent per year.
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
October 14 2011 17:43 GMT
#460
On October 15 2011 02:32 Soleron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 02:24 skipgamer wrote:
Orrrr, you can all spend $30 for a year of awesome content and support e-sports :S

$2.50 a month
~$0.63 a week
~$0.08 a day...

8 cents a day! I'm sure if you look you can find 8 cents a day on average on the footpath/sidewalk every day to make up for it.

It's not like they are asking for $20 a month *cough GSL cough*

I guess I'll just never understand the value of money to some people.

(if everyone who says they support e-sports actually supported e-sports; I bet the industry would grow overnight in to a multi-billion dollar industry)


I already spend all my money on GSL.

7 GSLs a year + Super = $80
~3 new format GSTLs a year = $75
AOL = $5 x several times a year

Probably over $170 spent per year.


Purely out of interest, and feel free not to reply, but don't you think a yearly gold pass to MLG is worth missing out on 3 GSL tournaments? And if so, why is that? Is it simply because GOMTV produces more content? Or is it because of the level of play is so much higher? Is it the hype and production or the tastosis or liquibet effect? Or something else entirely that I'm just not getting?

Just wondering is all...
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 228
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift6186
JimRising 708
Counter-Strike
taco 155
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g11908
C9.Mang0368
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1120
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP177
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 48m
Replay Cast
20h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.