• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:43
CEST 23:43
KST 06:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

Free MLG Silver Membership pass - Page 25

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 35 Next All
Kinshuk
Profile Joined February 2011
India116 Posts
October 14 2011 19:06 GMT
#481
it works i just got mine
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
October 14 2011 19:06 GMT
#482
I still have my gold till 30 October 2012, SICK RIGHT ?
I'm getting the derection.
Von
Profile Joined May 2009
United States363 Posts
October 14 2011 19:10 GMT
#483
awesome

This one time? I was working stage crew at a convention?

And there was a Hot Pockets Exhibition. After the convention cleared out, while we were working the convention hall ... we found a fridge with a ton of leftover Hot Pockets.

I ate one.

I spent the next 5 days with a 101 degree fever barfing my cuts out from food poisoning.

I will never, ever, under pain of death ... EVER eat another Hot Pocket as long as I live.

But thanks for the free ticket! HOT POCKETS! YEAH!
If its not fun I dont want it.
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
October 14 2011 19:16 GMT
#484
^^Bro did you microwave it?
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
Von
Profile Joined May 2009
United States363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 19:18:25
October 14 2011 19:18 GMT
#485
On October 15 2011 04:16 ImmortalTofu wrote:
^^Bro did you microwave it?


lol. Of course.

I think this just made the bacteria more pissed off, if anything

On October 15 2011 04:06 zYwi3c wrote:
I still have my gold till 30 October 2012, SICK RIGHT ?


That's what I'm sayin'!

If its not fun I dont want it.
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
October 14 2011 19:20 GMT
#486
On October 15 2011 04:18 Von wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 04:16 ImmortalTofu wrote:
^^Bro did you microwave it?


lol. Of course.

I think this just made the bacteria more pissed off, if anything

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 04:06 zYwi3c wrote:
I still have my gold till 30 October 2012, SICK RIGHT ?


That's what I'm sayin'!



Lol, just checking, you can't believe the stupidity of some people around here xD... I have Hot Pockets every day and lunch for school cus they're so convenient, and I've never had that so... Seems like you just got unlucky :/
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
MadJack
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Peru357 Posts
October 14 2011 19:42 GMT
#487
"Hey ____,

What can we say, you've got great taste. Thanks for entering HOT POCKETS EAT, PLAY, WIN today. You're now officially in the running for the chance to win one of our insanely cool monthly prizes. Remember, collect all 5 HERBIE HOT POCKETS®, and you'll be entered for a chance to win a Grand Prize trip, and a chance to win one million dollars*!

Want to increase your chances of becoming a millionaire? Enter a new CODE every day through December 31, 2011 for more chances to win!

Good luck,"

No code whatsoever, i guess it doesnt work
이제동 화이팅! / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26jjD3ro-Xk /
Soleron
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1324 Posts
October 14 2011 19:54 GMT
#488
On October 15 2011 04:42 MadJack wrote:
"Hey ____,

What can we say, you've got great taste. Thanks for entering HOT POCKETS EAT, PLAY, WIN today. You're now officially in the running for the chance to win one of our insanely cool monthly prizes. Remember, collect all 5 HERBIE HOT POCKETS®, and you'll be entered for a chance to win a Grand Prize trip, and a chance to win one million dollars*!

Want to increase your chances of becoming a millionaire? Enter a new CODE every day through December 31, 2011 for more chances to win!

Good luck,"

No code whatsoever, i guess it doesnt work


Give it a few minutes. MLG email will show up.
Von
Profile Joined May 2009
United States363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 20:55:55
October 14 2011 20:52 GMT
#489
With all due respect to .. um *checks info* ... Nestlé Inc (who just hooked me up with kickass HD MLG access):

'Jim Gaffigan - Beyond the Pale - Hot Pockets'



If its not fun I dont want it.
JustinV
Profile Joined September 2011
United States35 Posts
October 14 2011 21:07 GMT
#490
Well, the code that I got was considered invalid...
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
October 14 2011 21:09 GMT
#491
I got mine a week ago or so, why the fuck is it not working?!
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
October 14 2011 21:11 GMT
#492
http://store.majorleaguegaming.com/hotpockets

I keep getting page not found here ;-;
SooYoung-Noona!
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
October 14 2011 21:11 GMT
#493
Freaking pay $10 and support eSports. >_>
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
October 14 2011 21:13 GMT
#494
The link on MLG LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP to get my code thing after signing up and getting 1 month silver is giving me 404 not found...

actuly just worked now after like 10 tries while posting, but its acting weird, i think mlg is having some issues
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Scorpi
Profile Joined October 2011
9 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 21:14:19
October 14 2011 21:14 GMT
#495
My code doesnt work..
I never asked for this.
XiGua
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden3085 Posts
October 14 2011 22:05 GMT
#496
THANKS! :D

I love you!
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) APM, Why u make me spam?
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
October 14 2011 22:07 GMT
#497
On October 15 2011 06:09 chocopaw wrote:
I got mine a week ago or so, why the fuck is it not working?!


It worked a few minutes later without me changing anything. Well, I'm not gonna complain.^^
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
October 14 2011 22:09 GMT
#498
Page not found might not work anymore.
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
October 14 2011 22:11 GMT
#499
I had an MLG membership for the last few events but mine expired. I'm unemployed now so money is kind of tight. I probably would have gotten a silver membership but I plan on going to providence so this promotion works out great. Thanks for this MLG/Hot Pockets.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
October 14 2011 22:14 GMT
#500
On October 15 2011 04:10 Von wrote:
awesome

This one time? I was working stage crew at a convention?

And there was a Hot Pockets Exhibition. After the convention cleared out, while we were working the convention hall ... we found a fridge with a ton of leftover Hot Pockets.

I ate one.

I spent the next 5 days with a 101 degree fever barfing my cuts out from food poisoning.

I will never, ever, under pain of death ... EVER eat another Hot Pocket as long as I live.

But thanks for the free ticket! HOT POCKETS! YEAH!


Hotpockets are supposed to be frozen, not refrigerated!
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1055
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4612
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6155
Other Games
summit1g8539
FrodaN3022
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1416
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 17m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.