• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8832 users

Moletrap's casting for gom 'long term' - Page 71

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 78 Next
Mr Showtime
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1353 Posts
January 31 2012 17:49 GMT
#1401
On January 31 2012 19:47 CaptainCharisma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 19:38 Kalza wrote:
At least it's not Kelly Milkies.



Well, according to this poll, most people would prefer Kelly Milkies. That speaks volumes, if nothing else does.

edit: poll keeps swinging both ways.


Lol, what a conclusive poll..... barely 100 votes
shoryuk3n
Profile Joined January 2012
United States4 Posts
January 31 2012 17:50 GMT
#1402
He's a good caster. It's just hard because he casts on GSL and is so often compared to Tastosis. That's a hard comparison for any caster haha
KicKDoG
Profile Joined December 2003
Sweden765 Posts
January 31 2012 17:56 GMT
#1403
yeah it must be hard being compared to tastless and artosis everytime someone steps up and wants to cast full-time. Well at least hes doing his thing. Why we love Artosis and Tasteless its mostly because it falls naturally for them casting. They got that humor we love.
http://www.twitter.com/KicKDoG_LoL baylife plox?
HeroUlyssess
Profile Joined August 2011
New Zealand46 Posts
January 31 2012 20:07 GMT
#1404
I thought that he did quite well last night with Wolf is Code A :|
Leetley
Profile Joined October 2010
1796 Posts
January 31 2012 20:17 GMT
#1405
On February 01 2012 05:07 HeroUlyssess wrote:
I thought that he did quite well last night with Wolf is Code A :|

He really did, he's stepping out as a great caster and it shows. More energy and passion, I like it.
Sava90
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark144 Posts
January 31 2012 20:19 GMT
#1406
I'm starting to not dislike him
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
0kz
Profile Joined January 2010
Italy1118 Posts
January 31 2012 20:20 GMT
#1407
I guess tastosis casting everything.. but I have to admit from not being able to watch games with moletrap casting.. lately I feel ok.. I think hes working hard..
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
January 31 2012 20:38 GMT
#1408
I've always wondered what caster gets more hate, Moletrap or Gretorp. I don't mind either to be honest, but in any live thread with them in it, there's just constant hate for those two.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
HeroUlyssess
Profile Joined August 2011
New Zealand46 Posts
January 31 2012 21:04 GMT
#1409
Moletrap just needs the right co caster for him to truly be enjoyable. Moletrap will never be a good solo caster, but with co casters like Wolf, I am sure he will continue to do well.
CarpalTunnel
Profile Joined September 2011
United States27 Posts
January 31 2012 21:05 GMT
#1410
He's got a lot of passion and excitement, which brings a lot to the experience of the viewer. I'd like to see his game knowledge and ability to provide insight stepped up a bit, but I also think that is just a matter of time and experience. Best of luck to the guy. I hope gom doesnt can him as a response to the childish hate that is raking their message boards and vod comments.
I may have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night.
bovineblitz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
January 31 2012 21:28 GMT
#1411
Casting was brutal again today... Khaldor solo casting from inside a closet didn't help the other stream either.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
January 31 2012 21:32 GMT
#1412
I think Wolfdor is the best.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
hysterial
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2044 Posts
January 31 2012 21:33 GMT
#1413
On February 01 2012 06:32 Bleak wrote:
I think Wolfdor is the best.


I think Wolf is the best.
Moobutt
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1996 Posts
January 31 2012 21:34 GMT
#1414
The only thing I find distasteful about Moletrap's casting is his tendency to state something and then it's incorrect. It really disrupts the flow of the cast. I'm picky with my casting preferences, so my opinion is definitely biased.
3/22/16 The Day EG Died
TeTrodoToxIn
Profile Joined November 2011
United States18 Posts
January 31 2012 21:41 GMT
#1415
6:34. Posts 136 PM Profile Quote #
The only thing I find distasteful about Moletrap's casting is his tendency to state something and then it's incorrect. It really disrupts the flow of the cast. I'm picky with my casting preferences, so my opinion is definitely biased.


I agree with that. Many times he will state something and 15 seconds later it has the opposite result of what he said would happen. It usually is that he focuses on the wrong details in a game. I know i'm biased and I hope he improves as a caster, but currently he irritates me.
bovineblitz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
January 31 2012 23:06 GMT
#1416
On February 01 2012 06:34 Moobutt wrote:
The only thing I find distasteful about Moletrap's casting is his tendency to state something and then it's incorrect. It really disrupts the flow of the cast. I'm picky with my casting preferences, so my opinion is definitely biased.


The thing I find disruptive is when the other caster is talking about a topic then Moletrap abruptly changes the subject to something unrelated. It disturbs the flow of the cast and I feel as taken aback as the other caster does.
keeperton
Profile Joined December 2010
United States233 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 23:10:50
January 31 2012 23:10 GMT
#1417
I liked Moletrap with DOA. They both have incredibly dorky senses of humor and it was fun to listen to.

I mean this in a positive way. Zen-exstream made me laugh.
TeslaTv
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway31 Posts
January 31 2012 23:13 GMT
#1418
I don't like moletrap as a caster at all, tbh. He seems like a good guy, don't get me wrong, but I get this constant feeling that has no idea what he's talking about. I've also watched his stream, and he's very bad at sc2. Usually that's not an issue, but I don't look at GSL as shoutcasting, I want analisys. I don't mean to insult him personally, I just don't understand why he is casting for GOM.
Acnologia
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia410 Posts
January 31 2012 23:18 GMT
#1419
Hmm I still think this thread is a pretty good representation of the majority opinion.. the people who like him also seem to be voicing their opinions? Most of this page is pretty positive
♥
MercilessMonkey
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada150 Posts
January 31 2012 23:23 GMT
#1420
I dislike Moletrap as a caster but love him as a member of the community. I find his commentary to be extremely lacking analytically. Obviously he doesn't hold up to Artosis (who does?) but I think Wolf and Khaldor also far surpass him in terms of game knowledge and their ability to convey that in their casting. He always seems pretty involved with the fans and the community though, which I think goes somewhat under appreciated and which I think is great. But that doesn't mean I want to watch him cast GSL
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 163
ProTech132
Rex 57
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38394
Calm 3515
Shuttle 2223
Jaedong 1768
Horang2 746
Mini 616
EffOrt 517
Soma 356
Stork 286
Soulkey 277
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
Larva 254
BeSt 239
ZerO 228
Snow 164
firebathero 126
Mong 110
Zeus 96
hero 70
910 70
Mind 68
sorry 51
Free 46
Hyun 43
Shinee 42
Yoon 40
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 26
JYJ 25
Killer 24
Shine 24
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Sexy 15
HiyA 15
Trap 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5942
Dendi1255
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m3247
Fnx 671
x6flipin228
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi1114
hiko721
B2W.Neo650
RotterdaM439
dupreeh420
ceh9374
crisheroes309
Khaldor258
Livibee201
TKL 194
Trikslyr100
QueenE79
Dewaltoss29
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2629
• WagamamaTV349
League of Legends
• Nemesis2588
• Jankos1470
Other Games
• Shiphtur730
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
24m
The PondCast
18h 24m
INu's Battles
19h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.