• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8205 users

Moletrap's casting for gom 'long term' - Page 29

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 78 Next
karpo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1998 Posts
August 10 2011 09:50 GMT
#561
On August 10 2011 18:29 Nibbler89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:13 karpo wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:08 Wak.Turtle wrote:
On August 10 2011 16:50 verifyid wrote:
I don't really like to post to bad-mouth people I don't really know, but just a few minutes ago I really felt sad for Wolf when he casts with Moletrap. Wolf made a witty comment about code A qualifying being Daunte's Inferno with 7 levels of hell and Moletrap, for whatever reason, feels the need to correct him saying, "You mean 5 levels." insinuating that Wolf was wrong since code A qualifying only has 5 levels.

At that moment I thought to myself why does moletrap feel the need to correct his co-caster, whom he is supposed to have good chemistry with and not create awkward situations, and ruin what would have been an otherwise good casting segway.

The thing is this wasn't the only time he's done this (previous GSL seasons) and for this reason I believe that Doa makes a much better co-caster for Wolf.


I completely agree with this post and I thought the exact same thing when this happened tonight.

I personally do not like moletrap at all. I agree with what everyone has been saying on this thread. what I dont understand is why GOMTV isnt listening to the viewers? I mean there is a thread on the GOM site about the casters and its all about moletrap and how no one really likes him. Why would GOMTV bring him back to cast when the majority of people hate him to the point where they are saying they're not going to watch the GSL anymore, not that I think that is true, and or mute the stream?

It just doesn't seem like a smart move to bring him back, He doesn't mesh well with DOA OR WOLF. At this rate what are they going to do bring kelly back?


Why do you feel like your vocal minority (as seen in the GSL caster vote thread) should dictate who GOM hires and not? In every GOM comment section i see people shitting on Wolf, Doa or whatever caster is casting at the time. It's the internet, people like to complain about everything.


If he improves that's great but I don't feel like my criticisms were off, if moletrap thinks his casting is fine why would he change? Why research the game and try not to make bad assumptions if no one is calling him out on it.

If you just give a hard look at his casting without bias you can see there are some pretty glaring holes in it. Saying "you're just a vocal minority" and completely side stepping points made about his weaknesses as a caster seems like blind adoration to me. It's not like I made a post saying "LOLMOLECRAPSUX HE SHUD BE FIRED". That is the other extreme of the spectrum. He has his strengths and I already discussed in my previous post how he could easily improve as a caster just by not trying to over analyze without properly knowing if he is correct. Once he learns the game better then sure I'd welcome analytical casting from him.


Did i quote your post? No. You argue with me on points i didn't bring up.

I have no problem with you giving constructive criticism. What i don't like is people complaing about him being hired based on whine posts on GOM's forums. (GOM forums are filled with idiotic whine about everything).
Liveon
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Netherlands1083 Posts
August 10 2011 10:07 GMT
#562
What I notice:
People are yelling moletrap sucks.
Other people are explaining why moletrap sucks.

People in favour of moletrap say you shouldn't just shout that moletrap sucks, ignoring the posts where they explained why he does.

As for me, I won't watch code A when Moletrap casts. I can't take his high-pitched voice (same with kelly btw). I was stoked to see Doa and Wolf casting, but I guess that was just for a few days/weeks.
Hearthstone manager ECVisualize, Head Admin DSCL
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
August 10 2011 10:09 GMT
#563
On August 10 2011 18:50 karpo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:29 Nibbler89 wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:13 karpo wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:08 Wak.Turtle wrote:
On August 10 2011 16:50 verifyid wrote:
I don't really like to post to bad-mouth people I don't really know, but just a few minutes ago I really felt sad for Wolf when he casts with Moletrap. Wolf made a witty comment about code A qualifying being Daunte's Inferno with 7 levels of hell and Moletrap, for whatever reason, feels the need to correct him saying, "You mean 5 levels." insinuating that Wolf was wrong since code A qualifying only has 5 levels.

At that moment I thought to myself why does moletrap feel the need to correct his co-caster, whom he is supposed to have good chemistry with and not create awkward situations, and ruin what would have been an otherwise good casting segway.

The thing is this wasn't the only time he's done this (previous GSL seasons) and for this reason I believe that Doa makes a much better co-caster for Wolf.


I completely agree with this post and I thought the exact same thing when this happened tonight.

I personally do not like moletrap at all. I agree with what everyone has been saying on this thread. what I dont understand is why GOMTV isnt listening to the viewers? I mean there is a thread on the GOM site about the casters and its all about moletrap and how no one really likes him. Why would GOMTV bring him back to cast when the majority of people hate him to the point where they are saying they're not going to watch the GSL anymore, not that I think that is true, and or mute the stream?

It just doesn't seem like a smart move to bring him back, He doesn't mesh well with DOA OR WOLF. At this rate what are they going to do bring kelly back?


Why do you feel like your vocal minority (as seen in the GSL caster vote thread) should dictate who GOM hires and not? In every GOM comment section i see people shitting on Wolf, Doa or whatever caster is casting at the time. It's the internet, people like to complain about everything.


If he improves that's great but I don't feel like my criticisms were off, if moletrap thinks his casting is fine why would he change? Why research the game and try not to make bad assumptions if no one is calling him out on it.

If you just give a hard look at his casting without bias you can see there are some pretty glaring holes in it. Saying "you're just a vocal minority" and completely side stepping points made about his weaknesses as a caster seems like blind adoration to me. It's not like I made a post saying "LOLMOLECRAPSUX HE SHUD BE FIRED". That is the other extreme of the spectrum. He has his strengths and I already discussed in my previous post how he could easily improve as a caster just by not trying to over analyze without properly knowing if he is correct. Once he learns the game better then sure I'd welcome analytical casting from him.


Did i quote your post? No. You argue with me on points i didn't bring up.

I have no problem with you giving constructive criticism. What i don't like is people complaing about him being hired based on whine posts on GOM's forums. (GOM forums are filled with idiotic whine about everything).


You quoted a post of a person saying he agreed with me he gave some criticism of his own comparing moletrap and doa to which you said "so much whine".

Sorry if I misunderstood you but you definitely made it look like your problem was with criticism in general not just things based off of GOM forums.
karpo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1998 Posts
August 10 2011 10:09 GMT
#564
On August 10 2011 19:07 Liveon wrote:
What I notice:
People are yelling moletrap sucks.
Other people are explaining why moletrap sucks.

People in favour of moletrap say you shouldn't just shout that moletrap sucks, ignoring the posts where they explained why he does.

As for me, I won't watch code A when Moletrap casts. I can't take his high-pitched voice (same with kelly btw). I was stoked to see Doa and Wolf casting, but I guess that was just for a few days/weeks.


I'm saying i like Moletrap. Liking or not liking a caster is not a objective thing, it's 100% subjective. I too see things he could improve on and i really hope GOM pushes him to become the best caster he possibly can be.
NeonFox
Profile Joined January 2011
2373 Posts
August 10 2011 10:45 GMT
#565
I don't find his voice enjoyable to listen to, but congrats to him.
ftd.rain
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom539 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 10:50:03
August 10 2011 10:48 GMT
#566
On August 10 2011 18:13 karpo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:08 Wak.Turtle wrote:
On August 10 2011 16:50 verifyid wrote:
I don't really like to post to bad-mouth people I don't really know, but just a few minutes ago I really felt sad for Wolf when he casts with Moletrap. Wolf made a witty comment about code A qualifying being Daunte's Inferno with 7 levels of hell and Moletrap, for whatever reason, feels the need to correct him saying, "You mean 5 levels." insinuating that Wolf was wrong since code A qualifying only has 5 levels.

At that moment I thought to myself why does moletrap feel the need to correct his co-caster, whom he is supposed to have good chemistry with and not create awkward situations, and ruin what would have been an otherwise good casting segway.

The thing is this wasn't the only time he's done this (previous GSL seasons) and for this reason I believe that Doa makes a much better co-caster for Wolf.


I completely agree with this post and I thought the exact same thing when this happened tonight.

I personally do not like moletrap at all. I agree with what everyone has been saying on this thread. what I dont understand is why GOMTV isnt listening to the viewers? I mean there is a thread on the GOM site about the casters and its all about moletrap and how no one really likes him. Why would GOMTV bring him back to cast when the majority of people hate him to the point where they are saying they're not going to watch the GSL anymore, not that I think that is true, and or mute the stream?

It just doesn't seem like a smart move to bring him back, He doesn't mesh well with DOA OR WOLF. At this rate what are they going to do bring kelly back?


Why do you feel like your vocal minority (as seen in the GSL caster vote thread) should dictate who GOM hires and not? In every GOM comment section i see people shitting on Wolf, Doa or whatever caster is casting at the time. It's the internet, people like to complain about everything.

Lol no, it doesn't take much to find out that wolf has had huge success while moletrap is the center of most of the negative comments.
karpo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1998 Posts
August 10 2011 10:57 GMT
#567
On August 10 2011 19:48 ftd.rain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:13 karpo wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:08 Wak.Turtle wrote:
On August 10 2011 16:50 verifyid wrote:
I don't really like to post to bad-mouth people I don't really know, but just a few minutes ago I really felt sad for Wolf when he casts with Moletrap. Wolf made a witty comment about code A qualifying being Daunte's Inferno with 7 levels of hell and Moletrap, for whatever reason, feels the need to correct him saying, "You mean 5 levels." insinuating that Wolf was wrong since code A qualifying only has 5 levels.

At that moment I thought to myself why does moletrap feel the need to correct his co-caster, whom he is supposed to have good chemistry with and not create awkward situations, and ruin what would have been an otherwise good casting segway.

The thing is this wasn't the only time he's done this (previous GSL seasons) and for this reason I believe that Doa makes a much better co-caster for Wolf.


I completely agree with this post and I thought the exact same thing when this happened tonight.

I personally do not like moletrap at all. I agree with what everyone has been saying on this thread. what I dont understand is why GOMTV isnt listening to the viewers? I mean there is a thread on the GOM site about the casters and its all about moletrap and how no one really likes him. Why would GOMTV bring him back to cast when the majority of people hate him to the point where they are saying they're not going to watch the GSL anymore, not that I think that is true, and or mute the stream?

It just doesn't seem like a smart move to bring him back, He doesn't mesh well with DOA OR WOLF. At this rate what are they going to do bring kelly back?


Why do you feel like your vocal minority (as seen in the GSL caster vote thread) should dictate who GOM hires and not? In every GOM comment section i see people shitting on Wolf, Doa or whatever caster is casting at the time. It's the internet, people like to complain about everything.

Lol no, it doesn't take much to find out that wolf has had huge success while moletrap is the center of most of the negative comments.


I've seen at least 20 negative remarks about Wolf just browsing part of GOM's VOD comments. People cry over Doa and Wolf alot, not as much as Moletrap though.
Dexx
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany175 Posts
August 10 2011 12:04 GMT
#568
Moletrap will be doing fine when he stop interrupting is co-caster all the time.
bucckevin
Profile Joined April 2011
858 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 12:41:43
August 10 2011 12:41 GMT
#569
I didn't see any chemistry between Wolf and Moletrap when they were casting. Wolf and Moletrap frequently interrupted/talked over each other. What's funny is that they will continue to talk while interrupting or being interrupted lol. Also, Wolf tries to make these jokes and Moletrap's like aaahhhhhhhh....silience.. It just makes the whole situation awkward for Wolf. Doa at least goes along with it.
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 12:56:44
August 10 2011 12:56 GMT
#570
Meh I don't think it was all that great. He's fine, but not good. I especially don't like that he doesn't know much about the game and gives wrong analysis. Just leave the analysis to Wolf.

+ Show Spoiler [Code A August Ro32] +
He didn't even know about the DT expand build by SaSe on Dual Sight? He was like surprised when SaSe was going to throw down the Nexus -_-.
xza
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore1600 Posts
August 10 2011 12:58 GMT
#571
Doa + Wolf is better than Moletrap + Wolf.

I dont think moletrap is fit to do a dual cast cause he keeps interrupting the other caster and doesn't even play along with the jokes well enough :/
"What a terrible final. This is why BO3s are horrible. Seriously MKP vs Moon in a final and having it BO3 is like having Mila Kunis naked in your bed and all she'll give you is a HJ with her PJs on. Pffffffffffffffftt." -greatZERG
akalarry
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1978 Posts
August 10 2011 13:01 GMT
#572
doa and wolf had good chemistry

when they commentated it was like two friends hanging out and talking about the game (much like tastosis).

not so much with moletrap and wolf.... moletrap is honestly awkward and not in a good way. a lot of the things he says, i'll just facepalm and almost feel bad for him. and that's hard because normally you can be really goofy/nerdy/awkward while talking about video games.
eqez
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden837 Posts
August 10 2011 13:20 GMT
#573
Moletrap talks to much shit....
CEPEHDREI
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1521 Posts
August 10 2011 13:22 GMT
#574
On August 10 2011 22:20 eqez wrote:
Moletrap talks to much shit....


have to agree

hopefully he just does Code A. No GSTL for him pls.
Bayyne
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 13:27:34
August 10 2011 13:25 GMT
#575
So question for you people criticizing his commentating: Do you watch sc2 games for the caster/commentator?

Because based on the non-stop criticism of him (and of other casters in the past), it seems like most people prioritize quality of casters OVER quality of games/players. And if that is the case, I honestly feel bad for you people.

Edit: numerous posts saying "I won't watch GSL anymore if he's casting" tells me exactly where some people's priorities are.
Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
August 10 2011 13:27 GMT
#576
I wasn't too annoyed by Moletrap today, but that might've just been due to Wolfs awesome casting.
quiet noise
Profile Joined May 2011
599 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 13:31:13
August 10 2011 13:28 GMT
#577
On August 10 2011 22:25 Bayyne wrote:
So question for you people criticizing his commentating: Do you watch sc2 games for the caster/commentator?

Because based on the non-stop criticism of him (and of other casters in the past), it seems like most people prioritize quality over casters of quality of games/players. And if that is the case, I honestly feel bad for you people.

Edit: numerous posts saying "I won't watch GSL anymore if he's casting" tells me exactly where some people's priorities are.


No, moletrap is just so annoying, awkward and bad as a caster that it actually gets painful to listen to. I ususaly dont care much about casters, except when its moletrap/diggity casting. then i have to mute the stream. because they are soooo damn annoying to listen to.

Jonas :)
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States511 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 13:33:37
August 10 2011 13:33 GMT
#578
On August 10 2011 22:25 Bayyne wrote:
So question for you people criticizing his commentating: Do you watch sc2 games for the caster/commentator?

Because based on the non-stop criticism of him (and of other casters in the past), it seems like most people prioritize quality of casters OVER quality of games/players. And if that is the case, I honestly feel bad for you people.

Edit: numerous posts saying "I won't watch GSL anymore if he's casting" tells me exactly where some people's priorities are.


The quality of casting either adds or detracts from the quality of the games. Can you imagine a TSL3 finals cast by Moletrap and Diggity? it would have been terrible. Day9 and Chill added to the quality of the product, plain and simple. Moletrap does not do that for me, and judging by the reaction of the rest of the community he doesn't do it for them either.
quiet noise
Profile Joined May 2011
599 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 13:48:02
August 10 2011 13:41 GMT
#579
On August 10 2011 22:33 Jonas wrote:
Moletrap does not do that for me, and judging by the reaction of the rest of the community he doesn't do it for them either.


Remember though, there will always be people who lack what we call critical thinking and the ability to recognize problems. Anything that includes a man talking about starcraft 2 is good enough for them.

What is seriously fucked up is that modern corporate and business culture rewards this so called un-critical "Yes man" attitude.
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
August 10 2011 13:48 GMT
#580
On August 10 2011 22:33 Jonas wrote:
Moletrap does not do that for me, and judging by the reaction of the rest of the community he doesn't do it for them either.


I would like to think that the haters that frequent the caster criticism threads on TL do NOT represent the "community".

Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
NeuroSwarm 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11010
Rain 1947
Artosis 564
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox596
Mew2King232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
Other Games
summit1g9555
Day[9].tv677
shahzam607
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0228
PiGStarcraft224
ArmadaUGS62
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv677
• Scarra571
• Shiphtur187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 37m
OSC
21h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.