• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9654 users

[June] SC2 General Discussion - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
June 24 2011 14:57 GMT
#381
On June 24 2011 22:48 DarkCount wrote:
Hi i was wondering if it is posible if u can take diamond from first 5 placementh games or platinum is max ?
Atm i make only team games and im master.

the sky is the limit. (Implying Masters)
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
DarkCount
Profile Joined December 2010
17 Posts
June 24 2011 15:27 GMT
#382
On June 24 2011 23:57 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 22:48 DarkCount wrote:
Hi i was wondering if it is posible if u can take diamond from first 5 placementh games or platinum is max ?
Atm i make only team games and im master.

the sky is the limit. (Implying Masters)


K thx.
Jackbo
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)102 Posts
June 24 2011 16:09 GMT
#383
Hey, has anyone noticed when it is that Artosis tends to stream, or has he stopped at the moment? I haven't seen him on in a while, but maybe he only streams at the wrong time of day for me.
HardCorey
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States709 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 16:28:11
June 24 2011 16:27 GMT
#384
You cant get masters the first time you ever place, however you can when playing your placement match after a previous Season. For example I won all 5 placement matches my first time ever and got into platinum. At the end of season 1 I was diamond. I the lost my first placement match at the beginning of Season 2 and was promoted to masters because my MMR (match making rating) was high enough for me to be re-ranked.

Don't Worry, Be Happy.
Defilie
Profile Joined September 2010
Russian Federation28 Posts
June 24 2011 17:54 GMT
#385
Hey, everyone, just wanted to ask - and this definitely doesn't qualify for a separate thread.

I wanna buy sc2 team t shirts or full outfit - like OGS team wears. Where do they sell them - considering i don't speak korean?
Or some other team...

Also, TL only sells its tshirts openly on live events, right? Not the horse ones but the ones like huk and jinro wear.

Do you know of ebay selling those or korean ones? I'd love more info...
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 06:16:52
June 24 2011 18:02 GMT
#386
On June 25 2011 01:09 Jackbo wrote:
Hey, has anyone noticed when it is that Artosis tends to stream, or has he stopped at the moment? I haven't seen him on in a while, but maybe he only streams at the wrong time of day for me.


At the moment he's on vacation with Tasteless in Cambodia. He's probably too busy fighting tigers and making mai tai's to stream

On June 24 2011 22:07 zantax wrote:
Question for you, does the "Find Match" button in SC2 every connect you to custom matches? I just played a match where a guy said he had set up a "Non-rush" practice custom match and I joined it with the "Find Match" button but all I am doing is laddering. How could this be possible?

He was really mad when I beat him that is why I am wondering, and I am not out to tick people off just play. Is there a way I can make sure I am only Laddering?

Also how long do I have to be at rank one of my division before it will bump me to the next division, currently rank 1 bronze division, and I have being consistently beating rank 10 and up Silver league people? Is it a random division bump or what?

Thanks.


Your opponent was incorrect. There's no connection between Find Match and custom matches. He was either trolling, terribly mistaken or (.002% probability) there was a glitch in the matrix and he was somehow put against a ladder opponent.

Actually it's less than .002.

No way.

I'll link you the ladder guide. though I don't think it'll help. It's been my experience that being promoted means a new division opened up for you to be slotted in. Or maybe that's just my excuse for being stuck at the top of platinum for nearly a month, versing top 8 dia/master league players.. .. winning.. and still not being promoted.


On June 25 2011 02:54 Defilie wrote:


I wanna buy sc2 team t shirts or full outfit - like OGS team wears. Where do they sell them - considering i don't speak korean?
Or some other team...


link. has teams shirts..


I've heard them say on GSL that other teams are looking into selling team shirts but other than ebay, at this current time I can't give you any links except the one already provided.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
June 24 2011 18:05 GMT
#387
as for shirts I go to starcraftmecca but they only have CJ Entus (Brood War)
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Schwopzi
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands954 Posts
June 24 2011 19:59 GMT
#388
Does anyone know if there's a build order thread for the poltprime style 2rax vs toss (which he also used vs mma in the st gsl finals)? Can't seem to find it (it differs from the select 2 rax on liquipedia)
Only the dead have seen the end of war
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
June 24 2011 20:59 GMT
#389
On June 25 2011 04:59 Schwopzi wrote:
Does anyone know if there's a build order thread for the poltprime style 2rax vs toss (which he also used vs mma in the st gsl finals)? Can't seem to find it (it differs from the select 2 rax on liquipedia)

I haven't encountered one. I'll look for a replay of it though : I know what you're talking about. I'll make a thread if I find it.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
June 24 2011 21:04 GMT
#390
On June 25 2011 03:02 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 01:09 Jackbo wrote:
Hey, has anyone noticed when it is that Artosis tends to stream, or has he stopped at the moment? I haven't seen him on in a while, but maybe he only streams at the wrong time of day for me.


At the moment he's on vacation with Tasteless in Cambodia. He's probably too busy fighting tigers and making mai tai's to stream

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 22:07 zantax wrote:
Question for you, does the "Find Match" button in SC2 every connect you to custom matches? I just played a match where a guy said he had set up a "Non-rush" practice custom match and I joined it with the "Find Match" button but all I am doing is laddering. How could this be possible?

He was really mad when I beat him that is why I am wondering, and I am not out to tick people off just play. Is there a way I can make sure I am only Laddering?

Also how long do I have to be at rank one of my division before it will bump me to the next division, currently rank 1 bronze division, and I have being consistently beating rank 10 and up Silver league people? Is it a random division bump or what?

Thanks.


Your opponent was incorrect. There's no connection between Find Match and custom matches. He was either trolling, terribly mistaken or (.002% probability) there was a glitch in the matrix and he was somehow put against a ladder opponent.

Actually it's less than .002.

No way.

I'll link you the ladder guide. though I don't think it'll help. It's been my experience that being promoted means a new division opened up for you to be slotted in. Or maybe that's just my excuse for being stuck at the top of platinum for nearly a month, versing top 8 dia/master league players.. .. winning.. and still not being promoted.


Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 02:54 Defilie wrote:


I wanna buy sc2 team t shirts or full outfit - like OGS team wears. Where do they sell them - considering i don't speak korean?
Or some other team...


Jeez, I know i'm going to get banned for this since advertising isn't allowed... but this link. has one teams shirts..

+ Show Spoiler [Don't you dare] +
Please don't temp ban me, I was doing a parody of martyr//advertising, it's a link to you're own tshirt


I've heard them say on GSL that other teams are looking into selling team shirts but other than ebay, at this current time I can't give you any links except the one already provided.


lol it's not advertising if you link them to something they asked for, you wouldn't get banned for that
KgKris
Profile Joined April 2011
United States164 Posts
June 24 2011 21:20 GMT
#391
FOR THE LOVE OF TASSADAR, KERRIGAN AND ARCTRUS MENGSK

Can some one please tell me how to watch VODs of the homestory cup (specifically HuK's, MC's and IdrA's)

<3<3<3
"The spider comes."
silencesc
Profile Joined July 2010
United States464 Posts
June 25 2011 03:35 GMT
#392
Anyone know when 1:00 AM KST is in PDT? I just signed up for the teamspeak open and dunno what time I need to check in....

(I live in San Francisco, CA, USA)
Real Men Proxy Gate | TEAM LIQUID HWITINGGGG!! PROUD MEMBER OF UC DAVIS CSL TEAM | "If you don't give a shit about what gum you eat, buy Stride" - Liquid`Tyler on SotG 4/19/2011
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
June 25 2011 04:20 GMT
#393
On June 25 2011 12:35 silencesc wrote:
Anyone know when 1:00 AM KST is in PDT? I just signed up for the teamspeak open and dunno what time I need to check in....

(I live in San Francisco, CA, USA)

9:00 AM PST.

cyanide66
Profile Joined September 2010
137 Posts
June 25 2011 05:26 GMT
#394
@whoever asked about oGs Gear, i found some guy on ebay who started selling team liquid and oGs gear, some pretty cool designs. http://shop.ebay.com/1337threadz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
June 25 2011 05:36 GMT
#395
I understand that you can download SC2 from your BNet account onto multiple PC's but my question is do you need the cd key to activate it on each seperate PC?
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
June 25 2011 07:20 GMT
#396
On June 25 2011 14:36 Skullflower wrote:
I understand that you can download SC2 from your BNet account onto multiple PC's but my question is do you need the cd key to activate it on each seperate PC?

You only need the cd key to add SC2 to your Battle.net account. If you have a machine with SC2 on it, you can then play using your Bnet login.
FinnGamer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany2426 Posts
June 25 2011 10:07 GMT
#397
On June 25 2011 06:20 KgKris wrote:
FOR THE LOVE OF TASSADAR, KERRIGAN AND ARCTRUS MENGSK

Can some one please tell me how to watch VODs of the homestory cup (specifically HuK's, MC's and IdrA's)

<3<3<3

They will be uploaded after the tournament is done
"hopefully swing the favor in your advantage." - Day[9]
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 25 2011 18:11 GMT
#398
Personal thank you to all the German Team Liquid members for posting information//translations//generally clarifying things that we don't understand.

Thanks guys!
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
June 26 2011 08:19 GMT
#399
What's a range of money people make from being signed to a sponsored team? Could you get $300/month being gm in na or top 50 masters?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
LoneWolf.Alpha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States115 Posts
June 26 2011 14:43 GMT
#400
On June 05 2011 21:52 Rabiator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2011 21:15 Bleak wrote:
Does anyone know why Irradiate was removed? I think if Ravens still had that, they would see use. I just don't understand the decision for it. Is it because of the clumping effect being stronger in SC2?

Irradiate damages the unit itself and all around it. That would be much too powerful with the new supersmart movement AI which allows very tight concentrations of units.

The seeker missile is its replacement, but not really worth it in its current stage, because its too easy to dodge and extremely expensive at 125 energy.


but you forget the main points. HSM is extremely COOL, and it's extremely EASY TO USE. that's what's most important in a strategy game.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1057
Mini 918
Soma 761
actioN 462
Rush 384
Light 332
Horang2 316
Stork 276
BeSt 266
Larva 266
[ Show more ]
Snow 236
ggaemo 236
hero 226
Killer 111
firebathero 111
Barracks 110
Aegong 102
Sea.KH 85
Zeus 79
Dewaltoss 68
Shine 61
JYJ 48
soO 43
Sexy 37
Sharp 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 17
Rock 17
sorry 13
Trap 13
Terrorterran 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
qojqva1794
Dendi674
420jenkins165
Counter-Strike
Fnx 779
x6flipin533
edward36
fl0m0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4893
Khaldor571
Other Games
gofns46850
singsing1401
B2W.Neo872
byalli522
Lowko373
Mlord258
DeMusliM224
Livibee186
KnowMe180
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS115
Trikslyr27
Chillindude20
Railgan15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH130
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile117
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV394
League of Legends
• Nemesis2366
• Jankos1805
• TFBlade618
Other Games
• Shiphtur58
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 47m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.