• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6842 users

FXOpen Team House Pictures - Page 28

Forum Index > SC2 General
731 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 37 Next All
Trinz
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia72 Posts
May 01 2011 00:14 GMT
#541
Where do the players train? Show pics please
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
May 01 2011 00:14 GMT
#542
On May 01 2011 08:58 TrANCE, wrote:
Look what money can buy you a nice team house. tobad it can't buy you players with loyalty


Actually, we think it pretty much can! Hahaha.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
StarcraftMan
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada507 Posts
May 01 2011 01:55 GMT
#543
On May 01 2011 02:17 AntiGrav1ty wrote:
[image loading]

This also doesn't look like a huge room. No disrispect. Just my opinion after seeing the photos.


That room is 10x better than the Korean gamehouses that have bunk beds. That room there probably sleeps like 4 people in a Korean game house.
bwally
Profile Joined December 2010
United States670 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 02:03:18
May 01 2011 01:58 GMT
#544
On May 01 2011 01:45 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 00:57 bwally wrote:
I don't understand how installing cable will reduce lag from the house location across the ocean plus the inherent battle.net lag.

I have 250-300ms ping to KR battle.net: 121.254.200.130 from east USA. And the lag is noticeable while playing but if I play on EU it's not.

Edit: Are the USA servers located in the west...then maybe this would help with Asia's latency to US server.


How come you think malaysia and korea are seperated by ocean?

I will not answer any more questions regarding latency, ping or anything a long those lines.. I have said it doesnt lag.. therefore, it doesnt lag unless you have some cheap internet, which is easy to come by in malaysia. But this is quality dedicated fibre optics... There is no lag. I am not going to say it again.


I was talking about KR or near <--> NA obviously. I am correct regardless. Play on NA and report back.
DashFlow
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom176 Posts
May 01 2011 02:02 GMT
#545
This house is awesome! If only i could live there.
I Only Want You To Think Im Fantastic!
FlyingDJ
Profile Joined April 2008
Germany153 Posts
May 01 2011 02:17 GMT
#546
On May 01 2011 04:26 hmunkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 14:35 Geniuszerg wrote:
i wonder how much that costs in malaysia, cuz from where i live, a place like that would cost like over 4-5 million O_O then again i live in vancouver, which has super inflated house prices compared to other places

Obviously magnitudes lower. Vancouver is in a first world country with a stable government that provides world-class public services. Not to mention the low crime rate and lack of racial/religious tension.

The house looks awesome but I'm still a bit iffy about expanding esports into Malaysia before it's even taken hold in the West. It seems like the wrong place to focus on what with the rampant poverty etc.


I don't think you know anything about Malaysia. Rampant poverty, give me a break...the country is at full employement, stable government for the past decades, KL has a public transport system that works without drivers. It's not like there are no issues around here, but you make it sound like some third world country where people starve in the streets - definitely not true.
Hierarch
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2197 Posts
May 01 2011 02:28 GMT
#547
What's the area of KL like where the house is located? Is it in a more prominent area? Or is it like a paradise amongst the normal area? House looks amazing, and congrats to FXO and it's players, hope the house succeeds and helps the players improve :D
MC|NonY|HerO|NaDa|MVP|DRG|Ret|Sen|Dimaga|Leenock
CrazyGatorz
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1 Post
May 01 2011 03:45 GMT
#548
guyyyyssssss its not 1000 square feet. its 1000 square meters which is over 10,000 square feet lol.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.
nathangonmad
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom317 Posts
May 01 2011 03:49 GMT
#549
Not to self. If I ever become a uber gosu. Join FXO.
Keep trying Leenock
Bury
Profile Joined March 2010
United States14 Posts
May 01 2011 03:54 GMT
#550
Seems a lot more economical than sponsoring Fulham or Aston Villa.
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
May 01 2011 04:24 GMT
#551
visitors allowed right ?
Panzamelano
Profile Joined September 2010
Colombia248 Posts
May 01 2011 04:32 GMT
#552
wow FXO taking the gold on the best team house so far.

really nice place,good location,no lag and an actually sunny place unlike most team houses wich end up being sort of caves
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 05:06:03
May 01 2011 05:00 GMT
#553
On May 01 2011 02:02 FXOpen wrote:
Ok let me rephrase myself to make it more simple.

When I got the cables installed for the dedicated line, I refused to pay until the Ping was satisfactory for game play. The guideline I set was that the RU server had to have a ping the same or lower than the AUS-SEA ping from the east coast. That ping is approximately 293 I had the target set at 270.

The RU server is pinging at 200, and is the laggiest of servers from Malaysia.

Anyone who further asks questions is simply insulting me for thinking that I would spend so much money on something (I mean renovations, studios, internet, promotion) if it was impossible for a professional gamer to play properly on the NA server at least.


This sounds very reasonable and more like the figures I expected. I didnt know about the built-in delay in Bnet and that changes quite a lot. It should be playable around that latency I guess.

On May 01 2011 01:48 nath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 02:46 Robinsa wrote:
Last time I checked neither a Porche or money broke the laws of physics last time I checked but Im sure theyll make an exception if they pay enough.

You clearly don't know what Physics even is.

The limiting factor of distance for internet speed and lag is minimal; i.e. most 'lag' can be overcome EASILY with even just a good fiber setup.

fxoboss paid $20k for an internet setup im assuming its at or better than this level of connection.

+ Show Spoiler [edit due to reading last page] +

wow hes still defending fucking scrubs on THIS page? LOL....

guys.



fiber.



solves.


sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up unless you actually have a dedicated fiber line in malaysia and still somehow experience lag.

Now you got FXOpen to say that its in the 200-250 ping range. Thats what I said. Why do you think you know physics and I dont ? Everything Ive said has been true little man so unless you can come up and prove me wrong on something I suggest you keep your mouth shut.
4649!!
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
May 01 2011 05:19 GMT
#554
On May 01 2011 14:00 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 02:02 FXOpen wrote:
Ok let me rephrase myself to make it more simple.

When I got the cables installed for the dedicated line, I refused to pay until the Ping was satisfactory for game play. The guideline I set was that the RU server had to have a ping the same or lower than the AUS-SEA ping from the east coast. That ping is approximately 293 I had the target set at 270.

The RU server is pinging at 200, and is the laggiest of servers from Malaysia.

Anyone who further asks questions is simply insulting me for thinking that I would spend so much money on something (I mean renovations, studios, internet, promotion) if it was impossible for a professional gamer to play properly on the NA server at least.


This sounds very reasonable and more like the figures I expected. I didnt know about the built-in delay in Bnet and that changes quite a lot. It should be playable around that latency I guess.

Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 01:48 nath wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:46 Robinsa wrote:
Last time I checked neither a Porche or money broke the laws of physics last time I checked but Im sure theyll make an exception if they pay enough.

You clearly don't know what Physics even is.

The limiting factor of distance for internet speed and lag is minimal; i.e. most 'lag' can be overcome EASILY with even just a good fiber setup.

fxoboss paid $20k for an internet setup im assuming its at or better than this level of connection.

+ Show Spoiler [edit due to reading last page] +

wow hes still defending fucking scrubs on THIS page? LOL....

guys.



fiber.



solves.


sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up unless you actually have a dedicated fiber line in malaysia and still somehow experience lag.

Now you got FXOpen to say that its in the 200-250 ping range. Thats what I said. Why do you think you know physics and I dont ? Everything Ive said has been true little man so unless you can come up and prove me wrong on something I suggest you keep your mouth shut.


Twist my words more please.. I said RU server the laggiest of servers is 200 ping. Nothing you have said is true.
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
May 01 2011 06:04 GMT
#555
On May 01 2011 14:19 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 14:00 Robinsa wrote:
On May 01 2011 02:02 FXOpen wrote:
Ok let me rephrase myself to make it more simple.

When I got the cables installed for the dedicated line, I refused to pay until the Ping was satisfactory for game play. The guideline I set was that the RU server had to have a ping the same or lower than the AUS-SEA ping from the east coast. That ping is approximately 293 I had the target set at 270.

The RU server is pinging at 200, and is the laggiest of servers from Malaysia.

Anyone who further asks questions is simply insulting me for thinking that I would spend so much money on something (I mean renovations, studios, internet, promotion) if it was impossible for a professional gamer to play properly on the NA server at least.


This sounds very reasonable and more like the figures I expected. I didnt know about the built-in delay in Bnet and that changes quite a lot. It should be playable around that latency I guess.

On May 01 2011 01:48 nath wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:46 Robinsa wrote:
Last time I checked neither a Porche or money broke the laws of physics last time I checked but Im sure theyll make an exception if they pay enough.

You clearly don't know what Physics even is.

The limiting factor of distance for internet speed and lag is minimal; i.e. most 'lag' can be overcome EASILY with even just a good fiber setup.

fxoboss paid $20k for an internet setup im assuming its at or better than this level of connection.

+ Show Spoiler [edit due to reading last page] +

wow hes still defending fucking scrubs on THIS page? LOL....

guys.



fiber.



solves.


sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up unless you actually have a dedicated fiber line in malaysia and still somehow experience lag.

Now you got FXOpen to say that its in the 200-250 ping range. Thats what I said. Why do you think you know physics and I dont ? Everything Ive said has been true little man so unless you can come up and prove me wrong on something I suggest you keep your mouth shut.


Twist my words more please.. I said RU server the laggiest of servers is 200 ping. Nothing you have said is true.
So you still claim you're going to to ping 50 to NA? Just wait and see that you will have around 200 ping to NA unless you get Harry potter to join your team. I won't answer this thread no more cuz there is no point and your fan boys will eventually just get me banned.


User was temp banned for this post.
4649!!
DarkRise
Profile Joined November 2010
1644 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 06:09:57
May 01 2011 06:08 GMT
#556
One picture is missing and its the important one, where is the gaming/practice room?
Well i kinda understand how they snatch qxc and sheth from Root gaming.
johanngrunt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Hong Kong1555 Posts
May 01 2011 06:09 GMT
#557
Can fans visit? I have family in KL.
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
May 01 2011 06:51 GMT
#558
if I may ask a question, which i hope won't seem to intrusive or offensive...

HOW MUCH FUCKIN CASH DO YOU GUYS EARN!?
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
will.pity
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia89 Posts
May 01 2011 07:11 GMT
#559
To all you haters, stop being dicks.

I think its amazing and so awesome what FXO is doing for the community, their team, and the way players are treated in general. I hope this is an example to others in this community cos I know FOR SURE this is the way all teams should be treated. The money factor is the issue for all teams OBVIOUSLY, but when companies start seeing people investing this much in teams. Its a GREAT example for starcraft2 and can hopefully lead the way for many other companies to invest in teams.

GJ FXO. GL with everything. House looks absolutely amazing. What pro players wouldnt be desperate to live in that team house and play sc2 all day. What a nice environment to live in.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2202857/1/pity/
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 08:31:11
May 01 2011 08:30 GMT
#560
On May 01 2011 15:04 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 14:19 FXOpen wrote:
On May 01 2011 14:00 Robinsa wrote:
On May 01 2011 02:02 FXOpen wrote:
Ok let me rephrase myself to make it more simple.

When I got the cables installed for the dedicated line, I refused to pay until the Ping was satisfactory for game play. The guideline I set was that the RU server had to have a ping the same or lower than the AUS-SEA ping from the east coast. That ping is approximately 293 I had the target set at 270.

The RU server is pinging at 200, and is the laggiest of servers from Malaysia.

Anyone who further asks questions is simply insulting me for thinking that I would spend so much money on something (I mean renovations, studios, internet, promotion) if it was impossible for a professional gamer to play properly on the NA server at least.


This sounds very reasonable and more like the figures I expected. I didnt know about the built-in delay in Bnet and that changes quite a lot. It should be playable around that latency I guess.

On May 01 2011 01:48 nath wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:46 Robinsa wrote:
Last time I checked neither a Porche or money broke the laws of physics last time I checked but Im sure theyll make an exception if they pay enough.

You clearly don't know what Physics even is.

The limiting factor of distance for internet speed and lag is minimal; i.e. most 'lag' can be overcome EASILY with even just a good fiber setup.

fxoboss paid $20k for an internet setup im assuming its at or better than this level of connection.

+ Show Spoiler [edit due to reading last page] +

wow hes still defending fucking scrubs on THIS page? LOL....

guys.



fiber.



solves.


sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up unless you actually have a dedicated fiber line in malaysia and still somehow experience lag.

Now you got FXOpen to say that its in the 200-250 ping range. Thats what I said. Why do you think you know physics and I dont ? Everything Ive said has been true little man so unless you can come up and prove me wrong on something I suggest you keep your mouth shut.


Twist my words more please.. I said RU server the laggiest of servers is 200 ping. Nothing you have said is true.
So you still claim you're going to to ping 50 to NA? Just wait and see that you will have around 200 ping to NA unless you get Harry potter to join your team. I won't answer this thread no more cuz there is no point and your fan boys will eventually just get me banned.


User was temp banned for this post.




Dude. why do you demand exact pings so much. Playable means playable.

The whole thing started because what you claimed initially was

On April 30 2011 01:53 Robinsa wrote:
Great thing to get a team house and good luck with that. BUT, Kuala Lumpur !? To me that sounds totally retarded to be honest. Are you going to ladder on SEA with 500 ping? I dont get this move at all tbh.


500 ping on SEA?? He refuted that. If you gonna claim that you exagerrated in the first place, then you have no right to demand exact pings and calculations from him. All you need to know is that it's playable to every server except Russia.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1343
Bisu 1301
Soma 556
EffOrt 255
hero 188
Pusan 154
soO 81
Stork 79
HiyA 73
ZerO 68
[ Show more ]
Horang2 61
Killer 48
Rush 43
sorry 37
Shinee 36
Bale 33
Sharp 27
Mong 24
Noble 10
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc908
XaKoH 4
Counter-Strike
edward53
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft780
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns48273
singsing1173
olofmeister1117
ceh9539
Livibee205
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream472
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• StrangeGG 37
• LUISG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2362
League of Legends
• Jankos1701
• Rush1399
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13m
Afreeca Starleague
13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.