• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

[February] SC2 General Discussion - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
WniO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2706 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 22:45:42
February 17 2011 22:43 GMT
#141
am i the only person who didnt know you could land on other peoples addons as terran (even enemies) and use them? lmao i just did a 2v2 and sent a scouting barracks to this guy and as he lifted i landed my barracks and started pumping 2 marines out /// also i find it sort of weird how you cant repair your allies units after you are eliminated.
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 08:47:07
February 18 2011 08:44 GMT
#142
I have a question - Is there a way to watch the Korean VODs on gomtv (if you bought the premium also)?

____________________________________________
On February 17 2011 20:08 STALLONEZONE wrote:
I've been tempted to make a thread about this, but can't see any positive or decent discussion being generated around it.

I'm getting really sick and disheartened by the standards of gameplay that most SC2 players expect from the game. Games that don't go to 3+ bases and last 40 minutes are all seen as garbage, players who excel in the early game are hated on because "they can't play a macro game", maps are being made excessively large to force the first 15 minutes of every game to be essentially irrelevant, and creativity in everything but unit composition is balked at, with people having a standard way they believe every matchup should be played, with perhaps 3-4 build variations for each matchup that are "acceptable", doing anything different is instantly seen as "putting yourself behind in the macro game" which is the only thing that people consider skillful.


I agree and disagree with some things:

1. I agree that I disagree with all hate on cheese or all-ins or rushes, etc. It's part of the game and a win is a win (even if the game/maps is or was imbalanced, it isn't against the rules to abuse the imbalances such as close spawning positions TvZ).

2. I disagree with big maps being limited to huge macro matches.

While not the same game, there were plenty of times in SC1 (even in the big maps) where there were rushing, proxies, cheeses, etc.

While not the same game, it's possible in SC2 too. We'll just see how the next GSL goes with more of the bigger maps being played.

Big maps do not necessarily "force" games to be long macro but it rather it discourages (not prevents) those early all-ins and rushes we've been seeing previous on the smaller maps.

On paper, this means it should actually increase the variety but we'll have have to see next GSL where more of the maps are being played.
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
nrage
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands75 Posts
February 18 2011 14:21 GMT
#143
Hey,

I'm not sure if this deserves a topic at its own, that's why I will post this here.

I started playing SC2 some time ago, and after a bit of practise I am now in Platinum. The BO's I used (1 for each race I play against) were mostly made up by myself and thus contained a lot of flaws.

I would like the following builder orders:

1 rax FE against Zerg.
3 rax (1/2 with tech lab) into contain > expand and get vikings asap, against Protoss.
A decent all-around build order for a TvT mirror. I currently use some kind of 2-1-1 which works fine but there should be better. I would like you to tell me aswell what the weak points are of those build orders and their strong points. For example, I have no idea when I should NOT 1 rax FE when playing against a Zerg.

Thanks.
theDragoon
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada307 Posts
February 18 2011 18:34 GMT
#144
if i play campaign on brutal and get all the portraits for brutal do i also unlock the portraits for the lower difficultys at the same time?
Aequos
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada606 Posts
February 18 2011 19:17 GMT
#145
On February 18 2011 23:21 nrage wrote:
Hey,

I'm not sure if this deserves a topic at its own, that's why I will post this here.

I started playing SC2 some time ago, and after a bit of practise I am now in Platinum. The BO's I used (1 for each race I play against) were mostly made up by myself and thus contained a lot of flaws.

I would like the following builder orders:

1 rax FE against Zerg.
3 rax (1/2 with tech lab) into contain > expand and get vikings asap, against Protoss.
A decent all-around build order for a TvT mirror. I currently use some kind of 2-1-1 which works fine but there should be better. I would like you to tell me aswell what the weak points are of those build orders and their strong points. For example, I have no idea when I should NOT 1 rax FE when playing against a Zerg.

Thanks.


I believe Liquipedia has some build orders you can use.

iEchoic has a TvT build that seems popular right now, look that up for the mirror.
I first realized Immortals were reincarnated Dragoons when I saw them dancing helplessly behind my Stalkers.
nrage
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands75 Posts
February 18 2011 19:22 GMT
#146
On February 19 2011 04:17 Aequos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 23:21 nrage wrote:
Hey,

I'm not sure if this deserves a topic at its own, that's why I will post this here.

I started playing SC2 some time ago, and after a bit of practise I am now in Platinum. The BO's I used (1 for each race I play against) were mostly made up by myself and thus contained a lot of flaws.

I would like the following builder orders:

1 rax FE against Zerg.
3 rax (1/2 with tech lab) into contain > expand and get vikings asap, against Protoss.
A decent all-around build order for a TvT mirror. I currently use some kind of 2-1-1 which works fine but there should be better. I would like you to tell me aswell what the weak points are of those build orders and their strong points. For example, I have no idea when I should NOT 1 rax FE when playing against a Zerg.

Thanks.


I believe Liquipedia has some build orders you can use.

iEchoic has a TvT build that seems popular right now, look that up for the mirror.


Liquipedia seems rather outdated..
pyeargin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1 Post
February 18 2011 19:45 GMT
#147
How does one create a thread on here? I have a quick question on hotkeys. I was trying to edit my camera position hotkeys in Mac OS X. I've disabled system keys in the settings menu and also have the function keys operating normal by configuring that in System Preferences under Keyboard.

Whenever I try to move Camera position one hotkey from CMD+F5 to CMD+F2 or anything else, the CMD key doesn't register. I can't do any new hotkeys with CMD, it seems. I can set it to OPT+F2 just fine or SHI+F2. But I want to use CMD because that is what I use for everything else.

Help?
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 20:22:19
February 18 2011 20:20 GMT
#148
On February 11 2011 04:39 SeakayKu wrote:
tell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n Formerly FrozenArbiter


so... what the hell does this mean to the general public?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=16418

On August 02 2004 01:52 STIMEY d okgm fish wrote:
tell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terran's variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes



On February 19 2011 04:45 pyeargin wrote:
How does one create a thread on here? I have a quick question on hotkeys. I was trying to edit my camera position hotkeys in Mac OS X. I've disabled system keys in the settings menu and also have the function keys operating normal by configuring that in System Preferences under Keyboard.

Whenever I try to move Camera position one hotkey from CMD+F5 to CMD+F2 or anything else, the CMD key doesn't register. I can't do any new hotkeys with CMD, it seems. I can set it to OPT+F2 just fine or SHI+F2. But I want to use CMD because that is what I use for everything else.

Help?


Hi, you cant create a new thread until you have been a member for 3 days or more, its to combat spam, sorry about that.

I hope you can find the help you need before then.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
February 18 2011 22:48 GMT
#149
On February 19 2011 03:34 theDragoon wrote:
if i play campaign on brutal and get all the portraits for brutal do i also unlock the portraits for the lower difficultys at the same time?

Yes.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
February 18 2011 23:02 GMT
#150
On February 19 2011 07:48 Mastermind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2011 03:34 theDragoon wrote:
if i play campaign on brutal and get all the portraits for brutal do i also unlock the portraits for the lower difficultys at the same time?

Yes.


Really cause i only have the Kerrigan pic
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
GWaLK
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States184 Posts
February 19 2011 18:14 GMT
#151
anyone want to help admin a SC2 League? if so email me @ mrbrightside@ptgl.us
gogoog!!
PTGL|GWaLK :: Owner/Head Admin of the Prime Time Gaming League. Visit us at www.ptgl.us!
Mystogun
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States392 Posts
February 19 2011 18:55 GMT
#152
On February 19 2011 08:02 GinDo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2011 07:48 Mastermind wrote:
On February 19 2011 03:34 theDragoon wrote:
if i play campaign on brutal and get all the portraits for brutal do i also unlock the portraits for the lower difficultys at the same time?

Yes.


Really cause i only have the Kerrigan pic



The campaign achievements are really bugged. I've been playing on Brutal but I haven't been getting any of the completionist achievements so I stopped
"What I'm sayin' is that there are known knowns and there are known unknowns, but there's also unknown unknowns, things that we don't know we don't know." | SC2: NoiSe.730 | LoL: Galladiator
Sqq
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway2023 Posts
February 19 2011 20:50 GMT
#153
A Marine walks into a bar and asks

"Wheres the counter?"
Dead girls don't say no.
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-19 23:01:02
February 19 2011 22:51 GMT
#154
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 17 2011 20:08 STALLONEZONE wrote:
I've been tempted to make a thread about this, but can't see any positive or decent discussion being generated around it.

I'm getting really sick and disheartened by the standards of gameplay that most SC2 players expect from the game. Games that don't go to 3+ bases and last 40 minutes are all seen as garbage, players who excel in the early game are hated on because "they can't play a macro game", maps are being made excessively large to force the first 15 minutes of every game to be essentially irrelevant, and creativity in everything but unit composition is balked at, with people having a standard way they believe every matchup should be played, with perhaps 3-4 build variations for each matchup that are "acceptable", doing anything different is instantly seen as "putting yourself behind in the macro game" which is the only thing that people consider skillful.

I play Z, and it's incredibly frustrating sometimes seeing the ease of which the other 2 races can accomplish things that Z must work very hard for, but I don't think Z is unbalanced, I think people just refuse to be creative, they macro, and the other player macros, then they lose to the other player because Z armies are intrinsically weaker by design than T or P, and lack large threat single units like collosus.

IdrA for example, is seen as a hero by most Zergs, yet is the most unimaginative and boring Zerg player, and consequently has the most to complain about, he plays SC2 Z like they're BW Z, his unit comp is very telling of this.

It's starting to get frustrating that people expect the game to simplify to a small set of "the right builds", and have every game be 3+ base macro games on gigantic maps, because that's fun. I think the best thing about Starcraft, as opposed to other RTS games, is that there is threat all throughout the game, there is early game, midgame, and lategame, and all play differently, and that's cool. Most players just want to eliminate early game and midgame and only play the lategame, which is a waste of most of the fun of the game.

The thing about this that makes it so unbelievable is that the biggest hero of lower skilled players, Day9, constantly refuses to talk about imbalance and is always looking for innovation in the game, in BW, people said that the APM barrier to entry meant that mechanics were rewarded above creativity by a significant factor, but now this barrier has been lowered/removed, the players all just want everyone to play Standard Games.

:/





I'm getting really sick and disheartened by the standards of gameplay that most SC2 players expect from the game. Games that don't go to 3+ bases and last 40 minutes are all seen as garbage, players who excel in the early game are hated on because "they can't play a macro game", maps are being made excessively large to force the first 15 minutes of every game to be essentially irrelevant, and creativity in everything but unit composition is balked at, with people having a standard way they believe every matchup should be played, with perhaps 3-4 build variations for each matchup that are "acceptable", doing anything different is instantly seen as "putting yourself behind in the macro game" which is the only thing that people consider skillful.

3+ bases and 40 mins don't go hand in hand. 3+ bases is ok but 40 mins would be map split unless you have qxc and aggro player #2 duking it out trading bases like its a tv show on tlc


players who excel in the late game excel just as much as a player who excels in the early game the difference is that the late game player can now play an early game or a late game if he so chooses. mvp can cheese it out or mvp can play a macro game. bit by bit used to be able to cheese but as he is an inferior player he can't even do either well now. that is what happens to 1 dimensional players.


creativity is discouraged because it is generally 1 time builds/unit comps that are countered within a week of release. carriers won 1 game of gsl but players don't choose to go carriers every game. it is not that every protoss is stubborn it is just hard to get it to work.


I play Z, and it's incredibly frustrating sometimes seeing the ease of which the other 2 races can accomplish things that Z must work very hard for, but I don't think Z is unbalanced, I think people just refuse to be creative, they macro, and the other player macros, then they lose to the other player because Z armies are intrinsically weaker by design than T or P, and lack large threat single units like collosus.


nobody is stopping you from playing creative. you can do any strategy you want. do you choose not to play those strategies because they are weak or don't get you far? do you choose not to play those strategies because you want to copy someone elses creative build? that wouldn't be creative at all


you can play any strategy you like but it sounds like you want everyone else to play the strategy you like too


On February 19 2011 04:22 nrage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2011 04:17 Aequos wrote:
On February 18 2011 23:21 nrage wrote:
Hey,

I'm not sure if this deserves a topic at its own, that's why I will post this here.

I started playing SC2 some time ago, and after a bit of practise I am now in Platinum. The BO's I used (1 for each race I play against) were mostly made up by myself and thus contained a lot of flaws.

I would like the following builder orders:

1 rax FE against Zerg.
3 rax (1/2 with tech lab) into contain > expand and get vikings asap, against Protoss.
A decent all-around build order for a TvT mirror. I currently use some kind of 2-1-1 which works fine but there should be better. I would like you to tell me aswell what the weak points are of those build orders and their strong points. For example, I have no idea when I should NOT 1 rax FE when playing against a Zerg.

Thanks.


I believe Liquipedia has some build orders you can use.

iEchoic has a TvT build that seems popular right now, look that up for the mirror.


Liquipedia seems rather outdated..



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=139013 replay thread
http://vault.peliliiga.fi/FileVault/winter11/sc2 assembly replays
http://sc2rep.com/ sc2rep.com
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[VODs]+TeamSpeak+TL+SC2+Open&t=t&f=-1&u=&gb=date about 10 TL opens of replays
http://www.root-gaming.com/replays root replays
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Replay_Websites has about 10 replay sites linked
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
spidii
Profile Joined October 2010
United States372 Posts
February 20 2011 00:37 GMT
#155
I am having such a hard time spending all my minerals as zerg. I like to drone very very heavily at the start of the game and go Muta/Ling off of 3 base. But I'm always out of gas yet have an insane flow of minerals coming in. I can't spend it all on Lings, my injects are pretty darn good so it's not that. I throw up Evos, extra hatches etc.. and still end up with 1k+ minerals and 0 gas. What can I do?
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 01:38:24
February 20 2011 01:38 GMT
#156
According to his twitter, QXC is going to go to Korea for the GSL in the summer.

"There will be no problem getting you into the GomTV guesthouse this summer." - Trevor 'Torch' - on behalf of GomTV Game on.

http://twitter.com/qxc0000/status/38890852826873856
Don't mind me
Rorra
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1066 Posts
February 20 2011 01:44 GMT
#157
Hey I got a pretty stupid question (sorry)

I recently started playing Zerg and I like the idea of the backspace trick. However backspace is way to far to the right side of the keyboard for me to use efficiently.(im such a noob T_T)

I was thinking of changing the Base Camera hotkey from backspace to tilde or space. as far as I can tell these keys aren't used for anything, but just to make sure, are they?
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
February 20 2011 02:44 GMT
#158
On February 20 2011 10:44 Rorra wrote:
Hey I got a pretty stupid question (sorry)

I recently started playing Zerg and I like the idea of the backspace trick. However backspace is way to far to the right side of the keyboard for me to use efficiently.(im such a noob T_T)

I was thinking of changing the Base Camera hotkey from backspace to tilde or space. as far as I can tell these keys aren't used for anything, but just to make sure, are they?


No, not that I recall.
Whale
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18 Posts
February 20 2011 03:48 GMT
#159
On February 20 2011 10:44 Rorra wrote:
Hey I got a pretty stupid question (sorry)

I recently started playing Zerg and I like the idea of the backspace trick. However backspace is way to far to the right side of the keyboard for me to use efficiently.(im such a noob T_T)

I was thinking of changing the Base Camera hotkey from backspace to tilde or space. as far as I can tell these keys aren't used for anything, but just to make sure, are they?


tilde is for your mic and space is for event alerts
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
February 20 2011 03:53 GMT
#160
On February 20 2011 10:44 Rorra wrote:
Hey I got a pretty stupid question (sorry)

I recently started playing Zerg and I like the idea of the backspace trick. However backspace is way to far to the right side of the keyboard for me to use efficiently.(im such a noob T_T)

I was thinking of changing the Base Camera hotkey from backspace to tilde or space. as far as I can tell these keys aren't used for anything, but just to make sure, are they?



If you disable a hotkey it will usually tell you what you disable I think and you can always click something to return the original hotkey to that button I think. Mr Bitter says he uses W which isnt a problem as long as you dont mind switching hotkeys when you playprotoss (w is warp gates even as zerg -____-) I personally use grid hotkey style for ALL upgrades QWER. Little off topic tho
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King68
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 10m
INu's Battles
11h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
Replay Cast
22h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.