• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:33
CEST 10:33
KST 17:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10479 users

Calendar & Stream Application ; ScCalendar - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
December 16 2010 10:24 GMT
#241
OK guys, anyone else willing to beta test this version AND has a ATI HD 5850 with the latest 10.11 Catalyst drivers, PM me. There is this issue with maximizing menu bar, that the creators of the program are trying to pin-point.

Thanks and cheers.
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
Megaman
Profile Joined August 2010
United States19 Posts
December 17 2010 02:12 GMT
#242
I continue to use this application, and that sure says something, because I don't usually use new apps for that long, but I've been using this for like a month or more now. IRC looks so good with this, and the streams are very easy to access and look at with their stream chats.

Try this program out if you haven't yet folks.
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
December 17 2010 07:34 GMT
#243
Wait till you see the version. It's even MORE awesome. Somehow. :p
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 04:39:45
December 17 2010 08:04 GMT
#244
ScCalendar 1.3.1 is finally here!

Click here!

Uninstall any previous versions of ScC before installing 1.3.1


Troubleshooting tips:
+ Show Spoiler +

* This app NEEDS .net framework 4.0 client profile. Download here. Restart your computer before running ScC.

* Run the program as administrator. Especially the chat client Floe!
You can do this by checking the box (file properties) in the picture below.
[image loading]
The file is located in Program Files\brn\ScCalendar\Chat

* Use the old stream player. Some people might have compatibility problems with the new one resulting in black screen or nothing happening when you double-click/play a stream.

On December 18 2010 13:14 JulianSidewind wrote:
I find I am unable to click the little x on the popup ads on the streaming windows and I have to wait for them to lower on their own.

* We have an option active by default that puts a "window" over the player to stop the flash interface from activating (notice no control bar). You can toggle this with the third button from the right in the auto-hide top bar of the window (dishwasher/window icon). That will make it accessible to you.

On a side note I suggest you do the hosts file edit, options > windows. This requires a restart of ScC or maybe even a restart of your PC. My hosts file is included.

* If all else fails please post in this topic OR use the feedback form OR contact someone who has the [ScC] tag in #teamliquid.


What's new:

New stream player!
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
The numpad (numlock on) has some interesting effects on it! 5 to reset *This does not always work, try another stream*

Stream player right-click menu!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


More beauty shots:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
MOAR
[image loading]
[image loading]

(You can toggle between this and the old one in settings!)
Features:
* Always on top option
* Free resize
* The blue bar auto-hides.
* Hide flash interface (toggle)
* Scroll volume (whole app volume)!
* Double click for fullscreen (when flash off)
* Whole window is drag-able (when flash off)
* Contrast & brightness settings (lowering contrast makes player transparent)
* Quick switch stream!

+ Show Spoiler +

Quick switch between streams!
[image loading]



Redesigned menu!

[image loading]
Now with detect update! Auto hides after 5 seconds by default

Lots of settings!
[image loading]
LOTS! Including a very useful link that describes how to remove ads from the stream player! (and the rest of your system). We even included a ready file just to copy and paste :D

Skinned the irc settings window!

[image loading]
Also added options to hide join/leave/quit messages and hide nick changes!

Feedback form!
[image loading]
Please submit everything that goes wrong with the app AFTER consulting the top of this post.

New style for streams window!
[image loading]
(You can toggle between this and the old one in settings!)
You can also see a new feature, favourite streams! When a favourite stream goes online you get a notification just like any other event!

New style for calendar window!

[image loading]
(You can toggle between this and the old one in settings!)
Sort by date! All times are your time.

Complete changelog:
+ Show Spoiler +

* Added tooltips for non-standard icons.
* Added new settings icon for the IRC client.
* Added new setting: Keep menu open (Until minimized/closed by user.
* Added open in default browser to offline streams.
* Added tooltip to offline streams showing full name.
* Added a checkbox to keep the stream window always on top.
* Added settings to show/hide nick changes on IRC.
* Added settings to show/hide joined/left/quit messages in IRC.
* Added a lot more streams.
* Added support for Own3d streams (not feature complete).
* Added support for justin.tv streams.
* Added a small icon (diamond league) to distinguish featured (on Teamliquid.net) streams.
* Added quick ways to select/deselect all GOM/BW events.
* Added autodetect for updates. Whenever an update is available a new bar will appear on the popup menu linking to our webpage.
* Added a way to mark streams as favourites (star).
* Added notifications for when a favourite stream goes online.
* Added new setting. Choose between Standard or Sc2 Cursor while using ScC.
* Added notifications for favourite streams .
* Added GomTv/BroodWar Filters to Calendar Window.
* Added new style for the big bnet-ish buttons.
* Added a way to submit feedback and request streams.
* Added start menu shortcut.
* Added a guide on how to edit your hosts file (remove ads).
* Added a nice bar to filter events (calendar) by date.
* Added an optional skin for the Calendar window.
* Added an optional skin for the Streams window.
* Added a way to change between old/new designs in settings.
* Added a button to toggle the stream player bars.
* Added the ScC icon to ScCFloe.
* Added mouse scroll controlled volume when a stream player is open. It sets back to 100% when all stream player windows are closed. NOTE: This affects whole application.
* Added application volume slider to settings
* Added new setting for notifications: Always on top if not in fullscreen (EXPERIMENTAL)
* Completely new code and design for stream player.
* Added a settings window for the stream player. Contrast/brightness among others.
* Added a way for log keeping and crash reporting. If you experience a crash please have your LogText.txt ready. (It's in the program directory).
* Added system tray option for IRC client. (It's awesome)
* Changed the icon and placement for Open in default browser. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/Tnaden/My_Screenshot_83.jpg
* Changed the event search so it also searches through event descriptions.
* Changed the way clicking on a notification works when using new calendar window. It now opens the calendar and scrolls to the event.
* Reskinned the settings window for the IRC client.
* Reskinned the ScC Settings Menu.
* Merged Settings and About bar to save space
* Fixed a bug with leftover debugging code (ErrorLog.xml FileNotFoundException)
* Fixed a bug where clicking the IRC title area caused the program to crash.
* Fixed a bug where "Open log location" in IRC settings only worked if you had any logs.
* Fixed a bug where Refresh Data on the streams list would not work.
* Fixed a bug when the program tried to load more notifications then possible to fit on screen, it would misplace the start of the list.
* Fixed a bug where the loading window and notifications would steal focus.
* Fixed a bug where not closing the program properly would result in unsaved settings.
* Fixed a bug where the program would crash if your internet connection didn't work on startup.
* Fixed a bug where Sc2 Cursors causing ScC to crash.
* Fixed a bug where the always open option would fail due to notifications.
* Fixed a bug where the resize stream player function would resize to content instead of window.
* Fixed countless bugs with the new additions to the application.


Beginners IRC guide:
http://sccalendar.codeplex.com/documentation


What didn't make it:
* Rss support. It's almost done, but it requires a quite severe redesign of some vital parts.. also exams and holidays.
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-17 12:25:33
December 17 2010 12:22 GMT
#245
SeanShepard - Hey there , you may wanna try the new version , lots of errors are fix with this version.

Usurper , Megaman - Thanks for the support guys! Glad you like the new versin :D

And thanks to Tnud for detailed post&screenshots! But I want to clarify somethings ;
-first of all that top bar in stream player is only there is you move your mouse there. No normally it's all just video area.

-Rss will be in soon. We actually have it at the moment but I'm not satisfied with the performance so we decided to release this while I keep working on Rss.

All the populer UI demands from previous version is in this one , BW-Sc2 Event and Date Filters
for calendar , a clear and more readable (descriptions) streams window , FAR FAR better stream player with "always on top" ,volume control with mouse wheel , quick switching streams , brightness & contrast settings ( overkill? lol ) , Justin.tv ( Catz & Minigun & Trump and many more! ) and Own3d Streams...

New Stream Player is the big thing in this version , and I love working on that so if there is anything else you want in the stream player , just let me know.

Enjoy!
JulianSidewind
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada52 Posts
December 18 2010 04:14 GMT
#246
I find I am unable to click the little x on the popup ads on the streaming windows and I have to wait for them to lower on their own.
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 04:28:15
December 18 2010 04:23 GMT
#247
On December 18 2010 13:14 JulianSidewind wrote:
I find I am unable to click the little x on the popup ads on the streaming windows and I have to wait for them to lower on their own.

We have an option active by default that puts a "window" over the player to stop the flash interface from activating (notice no control bar). You can toggle this with the third button from the right in the auto-hide top bar of the window (dishwasher/window icon). That will make it accessible to you.

On a side note I suggest you do the hosts file edit, options > windows. This requires a restart of ScC or maybe even a restart of your PC. My hosts file is included.
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
marklarmark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2 Posts
December 18 2010 07:20 GMT
#248
When ever I click on the options button for the chat window I get an error message saying floe.exe needs to close.
+ Show Spoiler +

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: floe.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.3.3.0
Problem Signature 03: 4d0b1712
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4ba1da6f
Problem Signature 07: 3dab
Problem Signature 08: 13c
Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 18 2010 07:34 GMT
#249
JulianSidewind - Hey Julian! To be honest, I totally forgot about those ads while coding new stream player , as I never get them after host file change. So yea as Tnud said you may want to consider Host File changing , you can instructions and an example host file in settings window

marklarmark - Yea that's a problem we're having in some particular systems , you need to run ScCFloe as admin to fix that. If you're using the default path , you can find the exe in ;
C:\Program Files (x86)\brn\ScCalendar\Chat
Right Click -> Properties and there should be an option for "Always run as admin".

Still I'll look into this problem soon , also need some veery little UI improvement here too.
Seele
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany8 Posts
December 18 2010 15:04 GMT
#250
Thx for SC Calendar. It was great job.
no
VonLego
Profile Joined June 2010
United States519 Posts
December 18 2010 22:43 GMT
#251
This is the sickest thing I've ever seen on TL
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 18 2010 22:59 GMT
#252
Do you have any plans on implementing a sort/search system in the stream browser? Like being able to search for a particular stream without having to scroll through them all would be sweet, not to mention listing only favorites, etc.

Also, I just got a notification for the Drewbie vs TT1 showmatch, but the calendar told me I broke the app so I don't know if I'm supposed to be able to go directly from there to the stream. Cause that would be neat.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 23:16:59
December 18 2010 23:15 GMT
#253
On December 19 2010 07:59 Osmoses wrote:
Do you have any plans on implementing a sort/search system in the stream browser? Like being able to search for a particular stream without having to scroll through them all would be sweet, not to mention listing only favorites, etc.

Also, I just got a notification for the Drewbie vs TT1 showmatch, but the calendar told me I broke the app so I don't know if I'm supposed to be able to go directly from there to the stream. Cause that would be neat.

We're definitely looking into sorting streams.. the sc2 stream explosion is really fantastic!
In the beginning we had so few streams that we had problems with the window looking empty lol :D

The problem is that TL doesn't keep track of who's supposed to stream what, you have to set your stream to "I'm streaming this". We don't have that access to that information right now. That the calendar told you "you broke the app" doesn't sound right though.. It should just open the calendar and expand the event. Looking into that.

Tell your friends about this app, keep leaving feedback
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 18 2010 23:19 GMT
#254
Right now I have the popup menu go away on right click, but I'd prefer it not go away until I mouse out :3
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
December 19 2010 00:13 GMT
#255
On December 19 2010 08:19 Osmoses wrote:
Right now I have the popup menu go away on right click, but I'd prefer it not go away until I mouse out :3

Noted, might show up as an option in the next version
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
December 19 2010 00:28 GMT
#256
Holy jesus this looks so sexy! Must try this out right now.
:)
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
December 19 2010 00:40 GMT
#257
I find this useful even though I have TL open whenever my computer is on. The notification system (which can be customized) is great. So many times I've missed the beginning of a StarCraft event because I was watching a movie or was cooking and forget to check how much time I had left. The calender filters are very handy as well - oh, and say for MSL events, it will tell you who is playing in the first game in the notification. Very nice.

The interface for finding and watching streams is great too. Really polished and easy to use. I also like the chat more than mirc and the other programs I've used.
KTY
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
December 19 2010 01:38 GMT
#258
On December 19 2010 09:28 synapse wrote:
Holy jesus this looks so sexy! Must try this out right now.

Haha, hope you like it!
We figured since this is a fanmade app for starcraft we could go all out on the bling;)

On December 19 2010 09:40 Xxio wrote:
I find this useful even though I have TL open whenever my computer is on. The notification system (which can be customized) is great. So many times I've missed the beginning of a StarCraft event because I was watching a movie or was cooking and forget to check how much time I had left. The calender filters are very handy as well - oh, and say for MSL events, it will tell you who is playing in the first game in the notification. Very nice.

The interface for finding and watching streams is great too. Really polished and easy to use. I also like the chat more than mirc and the other programs I've used.

Glad you like it!

Also, woooohooo! We're spotlighted :O
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Tevinhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom470 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 03:17:33
December 19 2010 03:16 GMT
#259
Trying to watch DJ Wheat's stream through it and all I get is a black screen. Is it incompatible?

Edit: All streams are a black screen.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 07:34:51
December 19 2010 04:57 GMT
#260
Hey everyone! Oh my God we're spotlighted?! WOHOOOO!! :D

Seele , VonLego - Thanks guys , Glad you like it!

Osmoses - Stream Search should be easy. I never thought it would be needed tho , because offline streams aren't really useful at the moment , as we don't have "stream archive" feature yet . ( And it's all thanks to ustream and their stream info xml service documentation which probably hasn't been updated in this decade.)

Seriously I tried archive thing , but wasn't able to make it work with Ustream and thought it would be lame to say "New Archive Feature ( except Ustream -_- )". Hopefully I will find how to do it tho.

Oh and also about that "you broke the calendar" thingy , unfortunately yes , I also just saw the same thing after a looooong while ( first time since early beta - alpha ). The problem is , TL Calendar Event descriptions hardly have any standarts&format so although it may look like I just pull the Calendar Xml and put the description there ; that's probably the hardest part of ScC ever.
And when my god awful parser fails , it shows that stupid text ( which i don't even remember , it still exists , sorry )
I probably rewrite that parser soon.

Osmoses - "When mouse is not over" is a little hard in the environment I'm currently working in , but yea that probably would be the most elegant & prefered behaviour for the menu. I'll look into that soon , but till then fade away timer & always open settings will hopefully be enough.

synapse - Thanks man , let us know if you like it!

Xxio - Thanks Xxio, Glad you like it! I'm really doing my best , and hopefully it'll get much better , much faster when I'm done with my exams&thesis by the end of january. Then it'll be 7/24 ScC coding

Tevinhead - There are 2 possible causes for this ;

1) You don't have Flash Player for IE installed. And yes it's different than Flash Player for other browsers so you need to run IE and install the player there. Basically our Stream Player is based on an IE browser so it won't run without IE Flash Player. This is a comman problem as no one uses IE these days thus don't have IE Flash Player.

2) It's a rare occurrence but sometimes our new player just doesn't work in some systems. I'm currently looking into it but unfortunately there is a possibility it's a problem beyond my reach. Till then you can use the old but still pretty useful stream player , which you can activate from Settings -> General tab.

Now I should go back to coding , there are bugs to fix , errors to handle and features to add!

Please let us know what you think about ScC and PLEASE let your friends know about ScC. We're a pretty small team after all and all concentrated on code so it's pretty hard for us to spread the word. Thanks in advance!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 3137
Hyuk 276
Horang2 153
Shinee 80
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 59
Killer 53
ggaemo 53
sorry 45
Snow 44
[ Show more ]
Bale 33
ZergMaN 28
Bonyth 16
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g7844
ArmadaUGS85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick766
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream202
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2349
League of Legends
• Lourlo1489
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 27m
INu's Battles
3h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 27m
Replay Cast
14h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.