• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13587 users

Calendar & Stream Application ; ScCalendar - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
mulander
Profile Joined May 2010
Poland19 Posts
December 19 2010 08:01 GMT
#261
I think the problems with the Floe chat are related to the fact that all it's configuration files are stored in the Program Files directory which is read only on newer versions of MS Windows. I would really like a modification for keeping the config files in the %APPDATA% directory.

All in all a nice app. I miss the 'event in the next hours, minutes format' is it possible to get the time remaining for an event instead of the specific hour it starts without reverting to the old style of the event window?
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 08:38:43
December 19 2010 08:24 GMT
#262
mulander - Oh you're totally right about config issue , haven't tried yet but you're right about writing program files so yea that should be the problem. Can't believe how i forgot that , I just wanted to keep everything in one place so users can easily find whatever they are looking for and edit by hand if needed etc. Should fix that soon...

And of course I can put old format back in , and to be honest I wasn't even noticed i changed that. I just thought it would be better if users can see the hours etc in calendar so they can schedule their day easily. I mean , you can now easily say "Oh i got 2 hours after EventX and before EventY so maybe I should go out for a lunch at that time" with current style.
But sure , i can put the old timer back in event description part , along side Date of event.

Thanks for the feedback mulander!
mulander
Profile Joined May 2010
Poland19 Posts
December 19 2010 08:53 GMT
#263
On December 19 2010 17:24 Tiax;mous wrote:
mulander - Oh you're totally right about config issue , haven't tried yet but you're right about writing program files so yea that should be the problem. Can't believe how i forgot that , I just wanted to keep everything in one place so users can easily find whatever they are looking for and edit by hand if needed etc. Should fix that soon...


Great

On December 19 2010 17:24 Tiax;mous wrote:
And of course I can put old format back in , and to be honest I wasn't even noticed i changed that. I just thought it would be better if users can see the hours etc in calendar so they can schedule their day easily. I mean , you can now easily say "Oh i got 2 hours after EventX and before EventY so maybe I should go out for a lunch at that time" with current style.
But sure , i can put the old timer back in event description part , along side Date of event.

Thanks for the feedback mulander!


Please take timezones into consideration if you want to leave the new format alongside the old one. Currently the new format informs me that the next event is at 05:00 (that's 5 am) but my local time is 10 am at the moment. This makes it completely useless and confusing for me and probably other people that prefer to schedule events based on their local time.
Atticus.axl
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States456 Posts
December 19 2010 11:05 GMT
#264
This is incredible. The level of integration you've achieved here is astounding. Thank you so much for this!
DoctorHelvetica <3
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 11:19:53
December 19 2010 11:14 GMT
#265
mulander - Whaaat ? Oh my God it should be converted to your current time zone is it not? I'll check the code right away , normally every DateTime should be converted from Korean Time Zone ( TL Calendar based on it ) to User's Current Time Zone , and of course if it's a big bug if it's not. Currently my client works as intended but I'll go check the code now...

Atticus.axl - Thanks man , glad you like it!
mulander
Profile Joined May 2010
Poland19 Posts
December 19 2010 11:24 GMT
#266
On December 19 2010 20:14 Tiax;mous wrote:
mulander - Whaaat ? Oh my God it should be converted to your current time zone is it not? I'll check the code right away , normally every DateTime should be converted from Korean Time Zone ( TL Calendar based on it ) to User's Current Time Zone , and of course if it's a big bug if it's not. Currently my client works as intended but I'll go check the code now...

Now that you mentioned it I double checked.
The Go4SC2 #65 was properly converted from 22:00 KST to 14:00 CET. The thing that made me think the conversion was bad are the event from the Shinan Bank Proleague and Gosucoaching show match that are scheduled for 05:00 am and 06:00 am in the app but not marked as finished.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 11:41:09
December 19 2010 11:36 GMT
#267
mulander - Oh man you gave me a small heart attack there , I'm very excitable when it comes to ScC errors ( Especially breaking ones like this ).

"Finished" thingy is based on TL calendar , it pretty accurate in general , but not always ( when mods are asleep probably? ). Since I have no chance to know if an event is finished or still going on ( some are 30 minute events , some are 3 hours ; and I don't wanna label a 3 Hour long event as "Finished" after only 30 minutes into it ) , I decided to stick with Tl Calendar's judgement , and yea it's not %100 accurate all the time.
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
December 19 2010 12:47 GMT
#268
found a bug, if you turn down contrast, the treamers goes opaque
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 19 2010 13:22 GMT
#269
Grend - Yea I'm aware of that , it's probably a bad written pixel shader or my bad implementation. Gotta admit i dont know much about pixel shaders as it's a whole different specialty. Buuut I decided to act like a pro and leave it as it is and call it a feature , instead of a bug :D

Joking aside , I'll try to implement much more pixel shader effects in future ( and implement them better ) to improve video quality , for now there is just those 2 and yea implementation isn't perfect. ( till then , can we act like we got 3 effects , brightness&contrast&opacity there? :D )
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
December 19 2010 13:27 GMT
#270
Doesn't work for me

I'm using an msi gx660r laptop and when i start it, it pops up on my taskbar. I can hear it making noises but the window doesnt pop up. If i hover my mouse over it on the taskbar, i can see the preview of it and it seems to be working fine, but if i click it it doesnt open. Then after a little bit it disappears from the taskbar and it appears as one of the little icons on the bottom right of the task bar. Clicking that doesn't do anything but bring it back to the main taskbar space with the same problem as before


windows 7
Kill the Deathball
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 19 2010 13:51 GMT
#271
pzea469 - Hmm , can you tell me what happens when you right click ScC in taskbar and select maximize? Also I guess you have an Ati GPU and a single monitor right? It sounds like the problem , one of our friends had before. It seems like a placement issue but haven't been able to solve it yet. I'm on it tho. Thanks for the report!
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
December 19 2010 14:11 GMT
#272
Yes ati. Well when i right click it nothing happens, theres no option to maximize. Also i can't close it regularly either so i have to use the task manager to end the process. Glad to know ur on it, it looks great.
Kill the Deathball
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 19 2010 14:45 GMT
#273
pzea469 - Unfortunately it's pretty hard to fix a bug that i can't recreate and work on but i'll do my best
noproblem
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom161 Posts
December 19 2010 16:30 GMT
#274
[image loading]

Source for this background please.
(╯°□°)╯︵ du
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
December 19 2010 18:00 GMT
#275
Wow this is SOOO AWESOME. Thanks a lot for this app!

However i can't find a way to mute stream
slmw
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Finland233 Posts
December 19 2010 18:21 GMT
#276
Is it possible to close google ads in streams? I couldn't click the close-button.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 18:26:01
December 19 2010 18:23 GMT
#277
noproblem - Tnud took those screenshot so he'll probably help you with that soon Ok I just remembered Tnud sent me that wallpaper before so here it is.

Kaniol - You can use mousewheel to control volume ( this is app-wise volume control ) but indeed it doesn't totally mute it even at 0. A stupid little "round" function messing that up and somehow i missed it while testing. Of course I'll fix that and probably add an extra button for mute in next version but till then you can use Flash Volume Control ( Press T or Toggle icon from top right to Toggle Flash Interactivity ).
Oh actually the Application Sound Slider in Settings should also be able to totally mute stream sounds too. But this ( and mousewheel ) also mutes notifications so be careful

Arefel
Profile Joined November 2010
United States31 Posts
December 19 2010 19:05 GMT
#278
On December 20 2010 03:21 slmw wrote:
Is it possible to close google ads in streams? I couldn't click the close-button.


I think this is mentioned in the first post under settings and removing ads. =b

Also, where is the like button because this is so awesome. Mad props and much thanks for the amazing app! Keep up the good work. =D
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 19 2010 19:09 GMT
#279
Popping back in to let you know the notifications are awesome, but I'd prefer it if the menu didn't come up after each one
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
JulianSidewind
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada52 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-19 19:11:03
December 19 2010 19:09 GMT
#280
I'm having a problem with the "run at windows startup" option. I change it to run, click apply. Then when I go back to settings, it's changed back to not run. Also, I agree with a previous suggestion of sorting streams(Osmoses). I switched to old interface because all online ones are grouped together. Changing this one thing alone and having all online at the top would make it much better to manage. Also, having a restore button on the stream window to go back to original size would be awesome so that you don't have to right click to bring it down. (This took me like 3 days to find and I was like OHHHHHH )

Edit: oh also, will the "new update" button change colour when there is a new version or something? Or will it be there/look the same all the time?
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1177
TKL 402
IndyStarCraft 271
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1177
ByuN 489
TKL 402
IndyStarCraft 271
Reynor 192
BRAT_OK 47
EmSc Tv 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45589
Calm 2596
Shuttle 374
Mini 147
White-Ra 113
firebathero 107
Mong 53
soO 19
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9127
Counter-Strike
fl0m4000
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2864
Liquid`Hasu522
MindelVK2
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2238
FrodaN1303
B2W.Neo772
olofmeister622
Khaldor519
KnowMe337
Beastyqt180
crisheroes180
Livibee180
Mew2King77
ToD56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 2
EmSc2Tv 2
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 32
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 8
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach65
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• blackmanpl 13
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV562
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur735
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
36m
BSL Open Qualifier
36m
OSC
4h 36m
Replay Cast
4h 36m
OSC
17h 36m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.